Forbidden Lust

Story Info
She tries so hard to resist her natural urges.
3.6k words
4.04
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both members of the local BDSM group in the area they lived. They had known each other for about a year now. They were both married, but not to each other. There was a chemistry between them when they played as Dom and sub, but when they stepped out of those roles they were just friends, like everyone else in the club. They had been playing together at the local BDSM club for about a year now, but this was the first time that she had agreed to travel with him to an out of town club.

They had just arrived back at the hotel room for the night. They had decided to get one room with two beds to save a little money. They had both been naked in front of each other in different situations; they should have no inhibitions with each other. He loved “forcing” her to be naked and to do so many of the things that she secretly fantasized about during their “scenes”, but tonight, as he stuck the key in the door to the room, she felt a twinge of mixed anxiety and excitement deep in the pit of her stomach. This was the first time they would ever be totally alone together.

She was 31, standing almost 5’9” in the 4” black studded high heels she was wearing. She had long dark brown hair which she highlighted blonde. She had milky white skin, which was quite a contrast to the burgundy lipstick that matched her fingernails and toenails. She was dressed to kill in a burgundy corset and black leather miniskirt with fishnet stockings, all of which had been off in the hours before while they were playing at the club. He always required her totally naked during play.

She was married, but allowed to play out her fetishes and fantasies. One of her only rules was no sex or private play with married men whose spouses didn’t know. It was a fair enough rule, left the door open to all kinds of other possibilities.

He was quite tall, over 6’ at least and very handsome. He was 20 years older than her. She preferred older men. All of the older men she had known in the past made her feel so safe and secure, and had a maturity level that matched her own. Secretly, she had a thing for the “Daddy” role-play, but had never shared it with anyone she knew personally. Too many people she knew were turned off by that “taboo” subject matter. She found his very mischievous grin very alluring; part of her craved so much more of him. For the most part he was a mystery to her, he never really revealed too much about himself to her, and she never asked. She liked playing the ignorance card, but she did know he was married and his wife was not aware of his hobby.

He opened the door and she followed him into the room, putting the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door on the door handle. It was 1:30 am and they were both exhausted from the scene they did in the club.

“Are you going to shower?” she asked him as she pulled the laces loose from her corset. She walked over to him and raised her arms indicating to him that she needed his help pulling it off her.

“Yes, I think I will take a quick shower tonight.” He replied as he pulled her corset over her head.

“Ok,” she walked back to her bed, folded up the corset and placed it in her bag, then plopped onto her bed.

He started undoing his belt and she just watched him. He smiled down at her as he let his pants drop to his ankles. She looked him up and down; he looked so yummy to her. Suddenly she got up and walked over to him. She felt the need to remove his shirt for him. Silently she unbuttoned the top button, looking up to see what kind of expression he might have on his face.

Grinning, he said “Thank you.”

She blushed and looked back down continuing to the next button, and the next, until all the buttons were undone, then she slid her hands in his shirt and over his shoulders, down to his wrists. She then leaned her body up against him, buried her face into his bare chest and inhaled deeply. She loved the scent of a man. She just stood there for several moments, breathing in his scent. Catching herself thinking about crossing the line she had set about married men, she backed up, unbuttoned the cuffs of each of his sleeves and finished removing his shirt. She took it to the closet and hung it up. As she did, she caught a glimpse of his naked ass as he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

She went back to her bed put her right foot up on the bed and unbuckled the strap to her shoe and placed it in her bag, did the same with her left shoe. She then unzipped and slid her skirt down, bending all the way over at the waist as she lifted her feet out of it. Folding it neatly, she laid it in her bag on top of the corset. Unhooking the stockings from her garter straps, she brought each foot up on the bed one by one and slid them down her legs and off her feet. She didn’t understand why she had to do it in such a sexy manor, no one was watching, she just had to. It was her ritual every time she dressed up like this. She then slid her thong off too. Now, totally naked she slid between the sheets of her bed, turned off the lights and waited for him to finish with his shower. She really wanted a bath, especially after the intensity of the scene they had done earlier in the evening. Her body was exhausted and she wanted a nice long, relaxing soak.

She must have drifted off because the squeak of the bathroom door made her jump about as high as the ceiling and let out a little yelp. He walked by, a towel around his waist and turned on the light by his bed.

“My turn?” she asked blinking in the light.

“I didn’t know you wanted a shower too, you could have joined me.” He said with that grin.

“No Sir, I would much rather a nice quiet bath.” She responded with her own mischievous grin as she got up, grabbed a little box out of her bag and walked to the bathroom.

After closing the door, she opened her box, which had a couple of rose scented aromatherapy candles and a jar of bath salts, which had the same scent. She lit the candles and placed one on each end of the mirror so the light would reflect throughout the whole room, turned off the light and went and sat on the side of the tub. She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and set the drain. She poured some of the bath salt in and swirled it around in the water until it completely dissolved. When the bath was full she turned off the water and stepped inside. She shivered as the hot water enveloped her body. Dipping her head under the water for a moment, she allowed the water to penetrate ever inch of her being. The steaming water coupled with the soft scent of the salt was very relaxing, just what she needed after the strain she allowed herself to be taken to during a scene.

She wasn’t sure how long it had been, she had dozed off, but it had been a while because the water had gone from nice and hot to lukewarm. His shadow above her startled her; she jumped and let out a little yelp again.

“SSHHHH” he held his finger up to his lips, “Its just me.” He had come in to check on her. Apparently she had been in there an hour and a half. He was still wearing the towel and now was sitting on the side of the tub.

“Kneel facing the wall there.” He directed her.

She turned facing the wall and got up on her knees. He got the ice bucket and filled it with water, put his fingers under her chin indicating to her to tilt her head back and poured the water over her hair. He then took the shampoo and lathered up her hair. She sat there in her half asleep state, enjoying the touch of his fingers in her hair. He massaged the shampoo all through her hair for several minutes. She caught herself slightly moaning with the pleasure of it.

Then he brought the lather from the shampoo down onto her shoulders and back. He massaged them for several minutes, whispering in her ear how he loved having such a brave little slut to play with, as he traced the lines of her welts from the cane and whips during there scene earlier.

When he ran out of lather from the shampoo he picked up the bar of soap and continued down her back to her ass. He traced and massaged all the welts and bruises there too, whispering to her to lean forward against the wall. She obeyed. The cool tile felt wonderful against her hot flushing cheek and breasts.

She then felt his knees on both sides of hers as he joined her. His hard cock rested in her ass crack as he enveloped her body in a deep hug. He began slightly grinding it against her backside as he kissed her neck and her shoulders whispering to her what a good girl she had been tonight and what pleasure she had given him in her submission. She found herself grinding back against him, moaning a little louder as the soap made a nice lubricant between both of there bodies. He began massaging her breasts, mauling them as he continued grinding against her backside. She could feel her abdomen and pussy beginning to burn as her moans continued to get louder and louder.

Finally he whispered, with a laugh, in her ear “SSSHHHHH, you are going to wake our neighbors”, kissed it then sat back against the edge of the tub.

He continued washing down her legs until he reached the water. He then took the ice bucket, filled it again and again and rinsed all the soap from her hair and backside.

“Turn around” he directed her.

When she stood up to turn, he brought his knees together and directed her to kneel around him this time, making her wide open. With a blush she complied feeling very vulnerable in this position. He took the soap began washing her front side of her as well. She watched his hands as he mauled her breasts again. Then he went further down massaging the soap into her abdomen. She could feel her body tremble as he worked his way lower and lower.

Finally he reached her pussy, and her whole body shook violently at the first touch. He laughed and began massaging her outer pussy lips. He massaged and massaged them until she started moaning and thrusting towards his hand a bit.

“Hungry little slut” he whispered as he slipped a couple of fingers between her lips. At the same time he leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth.

Trembling she whispered, “We shouldn’t be doing this Sir. We wont be able to stop.”

“Relax.” He whispered. “Just enjoy the pleasures, slut. I will know when to stop.”

He ran his fingers up and down both sides of her clit while sucking and biting her nipples. Her moans increased in volume and her thrust became more defined as she pushed her pussy higher onto his thighs closer to his cock. Soon he was sliding his fingers from the top or her pussy lips to all the way inside her. Her breathing was becoming erratic and she was getting close to her orgasm.

She started whispering out “Oh God, Oh God” between her moans.

“You may” was all he had to whisper and her whole body shuddered as her pussy clamped and pulsed around his fingers as she let out a loud “OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD SIR!” then buried her face into his chest biting and sucking as her orgasm continued pulsing throughout her whole body.

When she was finished he picked up the ice bucket and rinsed off her front. After he rinsed her off he directed her to stand up, then stood up himself, picked up a towel and wrapped it around her. She kissed his cheek “Thank you Sir.” She was still a little dizzy from her orgasm but it felt so wonderful to have him take such care of her after she had offered her whole body to him for whatever pain or pleasures he wanted to inflict on her earlier at the club.

Just like a “Daddy” she thought to herself.

He opened the drain and blew out the candles, leaving them.

The room was pitch black as she found her bed. He followed her to her bed, sat down and removed her towel drying her body and hair off. Her eyes had not adjusted to the dark yet. When he was finished she put the towel on her pillow so she could smell the sweet rose scent thru the night and then crawled back into bed.

She was lying there on her side, with her back to his bed, wide-awake. She listened in the silence of the room to hear him get in his bed. Thousands of thoughts were rushing through her mind. Pictures of their scene from earlier in the night, pictures of him touching her in the various ways he did while they played, pictures of her bath and the care his hands used when washing her, how his hand felt as he thrust his fingers over her clit and into her pussy. It was all too much. She lay there wishing, no, pleading with the darkness that he would join her in her bed. She had done that before, with someone else, a long time ago. Her prayers went unanswered that night, and she was positive this night would be the same, any second she would hear his bed creak.

Besides, she reminded herself, he is off limits to me anyways.

Just as she was allowing herself to doze off she felt the blankets of her bed lift up and his warm skin against her back. He had never left the side of her bed. He was naked and his skin was very hot. He wrapped his arms around her back and he pushed between her thighs with his rock hard cock.

“I just couldn’t sleep,” he said.

“I couldn’t either Sir,” she whispered back still in shock.

She couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. She couldn’t believe that this thing she wanted so badly, had been pleading with for to the darkness was actually here.

He began rocking slowly back and forth against her backside, sliding his cock in and out of her thighs, while kissing the back of her neck. She just laid there, shivering in lust.

Oh God! She wanted it so badly. She could feel the burning of need deep down in her abdomen. Her pussy was numb and she knew it was soaking wet. She slid a finger down anyways, just to check. Yes, she was wet, and it was dripping out onto her thighs.

He continued pumping against her, sliding his cock in and out of her thighs, starting to push upwards a little bit.

Oh God! She thought to herself, I have to stop him, we cant do this, as she felt herself open her thighs just a little bit more, allowing his cock closer to her pussy.

She then turned over and started kissing him. He pushed his cock between her thighs this time and it slid across the outside of her pussy lips as well. She began whimpering just a bit while they were kissing, she had to stop, this was out of both of their boundaries, but as he continued to pump his between her thighs slowly she found herself opening them up for him. She was pushing back against his cock, deepening each of his thrusts.

After a few minutes of kissing and thrusting, she felt the head of his cock slip inside her. She pulled back suddenly, squeezing her thighs together. She whispered to him, “Sir, we shouldn’t be doing this. It is past both of our limits.”

“It will be alright for tonight,” he whispered back as he thrust his cock between her sopping wet thighs again. She was so wet there was no resistance

“No Sir, we shouldn’t,” she whispered again. He leaned in and began kissing her a long deep kiss, thrusting his cock a little farther between her thighs.

“Yes we can. You want it just as badly. Look at yourself, all wet. I have never seen a girl more ready to be fucked than you are at this moment” he responded.

He rolled her on her back with him on top, and spread her legs wide open with his knees, his cock hovering over her pussy. Even though she couldn’t see him, she felt his grin. She reached out for his cock and began stroking it.

“Yes, Sir, you are right, I do want it, I want it so fucking bad but I cant Sir, I just cant” she whispered to him, “but Sir, I can do this.” She stroked her pussy with her other hand. “I can let you listen to me Sir, I can let you feel me writhe under you, against you while I fuck myself with my own hands and toy.”

She let go of his cock and gave him a sample of what she was talking about, writhing her hips on his thighs as she worked her clit and pussy with both hands. She heard a small aching groan come through his throat above her. He knew she was right, this was still allowed, and, in a small way, he actually did want to stay within his own boundaries he had set.

He then leaned down and started kissing and biting her nipples. “Show me what a slut you are, play with that clit of yours.”

She reached up under her pillow; she had actually hid a vibrator earlier while he was in the shower under it. She took it and slid it deep into her pussy while her fingers slid around her clit in small tight circles. She began smaller; faster strokes with the vibrator, keeping time with her other fingers on her clit, slipping it in and out between them.

“Sir, stroke your cock, you can stroke it above me, cant you?” she asked him.

She could feel him pulling on his cock above her; he was thrusting a bit with his thighs as well. Pretty soon she was rocking and writhing against his thighs, her pussy clutching to the thrusting vibrator. He was thrusting back against her, cock in his hands, running his fingers over her hand as he stroked himself above her. She could hear that familiar sound of a man as he climaxed.

She began to moan loudly, this was it, and she was going to have her orgasm right now. She hadn’t thought of asking for permission this time.

“You are going to cum right now, aren’t you?” he gasped.

“ Oh yes Sir” loud moan ”Right now” she moaned and then she did, violently. She clutched his thighs with hers as her pussy clutched and pulsed on her vibrator.

“Keep stroking, don’t stop,” he commanded her. She began stroking her orgasm pulsing pussy and clit. He was stroking his cock hard now, thrusting fast and furious between his fingers. She continued writhing and her moans now were starting to sound more like cries.

“Keep it up, keep going slut,” he commanded her again.

She tried to continue stroking her clit, but ever stroke stoked the fire in her abdomen and she couldn’t even keep the rhythm.

“I cant Sir, I can’t do it anymore Sir” she cried out to him as she tightened her thighs around him, removing her fingers and raising her pussy just beneath his stroking hand and pushing hard against it.

“MMMMMMMMM Sir, I want to feel it, I want to feel your cock Sir! Please let me feel your cock Sir!” She begged him as she thrust up against him with each of his strokes. “Fuck me Sir. Please.”

Her whole body was on fire and she didn’t care anything about rules or boundaries, all she knew was she never wanted to loose this burn. He could have fucked her if he really wanted to.

Finally, as his knuckles were now running up and down between her pussy lips with each stroke, she heard him gasp and groan as she felt his hot come splatter across her stomach.

“MMMM, yes, that’s it Sir, pump all that cum onto me” she cooed up at him, relaxing her hips back down onto the bed. He just knelt there between her legs, watching as she rubbed his cum into her stomach until it was all dry again.

When she was finished she sat up, straddled his hips resting her open and wet pussy over his cock, and gave him a deep kiss.

“Thank you Sir” she whispered in his ear as she hugged him.

“Thank you” he whispered as he got up and crawled into his bed.

She lay there for a second before falling into a deep sleep herself.