Forbidden Lust

Story Info
When watching isn't enough
1.7k words
4.03
127.3k
8
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkdude
kinkdude
16 Followers

As he walked into the apartment he heard noises and deciding to investigate, quietly closed the door behind him before trying to find their source. He quietly moved further inside as the volume increased and stopped at a slightly open door where the noise was loudest and peering through the crack he saw her. She was lying naked on her bed with one hand on her still firm tit, squeezing and mauling it while her right hand was between her legs. From its movements he knew she had at least one finger inside her pussy. The hand holding the tit moved away out of sight but quickly returned, this time holding a large pink dildo which he estimated must have been ten inches long. He heard her sigh as she twisted the base to turn it on.

With her eyes now closed she ran it over her face and around her neck, sighing loudly whenever she hit a sensitive area of flesh. She ran it back up her chin towards her mouth where she ran her tongue across the vibrating tip of her plastic cock before licking her lips and sliding the head into her open mouth while still using her fingers inside her pussy.

As he watched his cock grew hard inside his clothing and he found himself rubbing it through the material. Finally it became too uncomfortable and without thinking he undressed, leaving his clothing in a pile by the door. His eyes had never left her as she pleasured herself and the hardness of his cock was causing him problems; never before had he been this hard and he was struggling to keep quiet as he watched and listened as her arousal built until finally, with a loud cry her back arched and her shuddered as her orgasm engulfed her. It was nearly too much for him and he stifled a moan as he watched her body convulse on the bed. He bent down and picked up his underwear and stuffed them in his mouth; there was no way he wanted her to know she was being watched.

Her dildo now caressed her breasts as her fingers moved across her flat abdomen and then back towards her pubic mound, sliding slowly over it and stopping when she found her clit. Her breathing was now ragged and heavy for she had slid the first five inches of her toy into her wet depths and was fucking herself while rubbing her clit. He watched as a further three inches slid into her pussy, watching as it slid from her, coated in her sticky juices before disappearing again, this time all the way in; accompanied by a long, low groan from her.

She was now fucking herself hard with her toy while he stood at the open doorway stroking the hard protrusion of his cock; his hand being a blur as his own arousal grew. His eyes took in eh sight of the toy going in and out faster and faster and heard her moans become cries and knew she was near to orgasming again. She wasn't the only one for his balls had become walnut sized and his cock stiffer than ever until he felt the familiar urges flowing through himself and his hand became a blur as it moved back and forth along his shaft until with a long moan into his underwear he came, sending jets of cum splashing against the door; still his eyes were on her as she trashed around, lost in her own orgasm.

Quietly he opened the door and crept in the room, standing in the open doorway with his right hand still stroking his now flagging cock. He watched as she came down from her high and then saw as she turned her head in his direction and beckoned him to towards her.

Without speaking he lay between her open legs and slid the huge toy from her dripping pussy. It was now the first words were spoken.

"Lick it clean," she ordered.

There was no response from him except to lower his head to his hand and begin running his tongue along the shaft of the still vibrating dildo. It was her turn to watch him now as his mouth sub-consciously opened and the tip of the cock slid between his lips.

"That's right. Suck my cock like you want me to suck yours. Take it in your mouth."

He was struggling now and gagging at the unfamiliar intrusion, managing only around four inches before his reflex kicked it when it hit his throat.

"Do you like the taste of me? Do you want to lick my cunt?" She asked in a taunting voice. He nodded his reply as she was holding the dildo so it stayed in his mouth. She released her hold on the toy and lay back on the bed with her legs apart and her knees bent.

He knelt between her legs and lowered his face to within an inch of her pussy, now able to smell the aroma of her arousal. Her hands went to his head to push it down but her resisted, telling her it was his time to taunt.

Pursing his lips he blew cold air across her open pussy, listening as she gasped at the coldness. One finger ran down the right side of her pussy but kept away from where she wanted it to go. Her own hand snaked down but he slapped it away; she kept them away after that. His cock had now grown as hard as it was before and just as uncomfortable and she had just the thing for easing it.

He moved position and heard her sigh as he moved away from her pussy but smiled when she realised his intention. He was now knelt be head with seven inches of pulsating male hardness inches away from her face. Taking her head gently in his hands he slowly pulled towards him, watching as her tongue caressed the now super sensitive tip of his cock. He was moaning as she expertly caressed him before taking his full length into her mouth.

"OH FUCK YES! SUCK ME! SUCK MY COCK!"

His eyes were closed and he was leaning over her as she expertly mouth fucked him. His right hand reached out to find the wetness of her pussy and he soon had two fingers inside her; fucking her as she sucked him into her throat. His fingers were replaced by the toy she had used on herself minutes earlier and as it slid into her she sucked him harder.

She wanted him between his legs with his tongue lapping her cunt and clit and told him so when she pulled away from him to catch her breath. He gave no reply as his cock once more slid into her saliva filled mouth, but he twisted his body until his face was hovering over her now running and sweetly smelling pussy. His head went lower and she uttered a muttered moan as his tongue caressed her open pussy lips, stopping just short of her erect clit.

He was teasing with his tongue now, probing her wet depths, going as far inside her as possible while she took him and held him in her throat while breathing through her nose. Her mound was grinding against his chin as she attempted to ease the burning desire to cum once more but he kept moving away because he wanted her nearly begging to cum and for another ten minutes he ate and licked her dripping pussy, coating his face in her copious juices while she throat fucked him.

Her breathing and the way she ground herself against his body told him she was now desperate for the relief she craved but he wasn't done taunting her just yet.

"You want to cum don't you?" She grunted an affirmative reply. "You want it real bad don't you? Is it burning you up? Is your body on fire? It is isn't it? On fire with the need to cum. Not yet though. Not until I tell you."

Tears of frustration were now rolling from her eyes as her desperation grew.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and knelt between her still open bent legs.

"Do you want this inside your wet cunt"? He asked as he knelt higher so she could see his cock in his hand.

"OH PLEASE! YES! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM! LET ME CUM! PLEASE!"

"You are such a fucking slut. Only a slut would beg like you have just done. Are you a slut?"

"YES I'M A SLUT! I'M A SLUT WHO BEGS FOR COCK AND TO CUM! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HARD COCK AND PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Whose slut are"? He was enjoying tormenting now.

"I'm your slut. I'm your slut. Please, please shove that cock inside me and let me cum; please," she was whimpering now; whimpering with desire and knowing she would be his after this was done.

He looked at her tear red eyes and kissed her on the lips as his cock slid effortlessly inside her sopping wet pussy. "Cum," he whispered.

She exploded beneath him as the pent up lust surged from her body. She thrashing and twisting below him as he slowly fucked her, picking up speed as her orgasm diminished until he was pounding into her so hard cunt juice splattered from her every time their bodies crashed together.

Her legs were wrapped around his body squeezing him hard while begging him to fuck her harder and faster and to make her cum again. He knew she was again near cumming as was he and he tried to speed it up by telling her he was ready and that he was going to cum. She could feel herself building; feel the tingling grow inside her; feel the waves of energy coursing through her nerves until they reached a crescendo she gripped him even tighter and screamed out "OH DADDY YESSSSSSSSSSSS" over and over as her orgasm consumed her body . Still he pounded her wet cunt until he could last no longer.

"OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO....I'M GOING... I.....I........I... I..OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH", he screamed when his cock doubled in hardness as jets of hot cum exploded from its purple head, filling his daughter's womb with his hot cum while she cried tears of ecstasy.

kinkdude
kinkdude
16 Followers