Forbidden Meeting

Story Info
A forbidden encounter between online lovers.
1.2k words
4.34
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alliece
Alliece
4 Followers

She sat on the edge of the bed, the smallest sound enough to propel her to her feet--ready to run from the room. There was no sound, not even the clock ticking one thinks is ever present. She once again glanced at the doorknob, ready to leave yet not moving. The woman began to hear nonexistent noises, as if she were staring in the Tell Tale Heart, though no crime had yet been commited.

When the real sound came, it took her a moment to register as such. The soft knock came again. She rose slowly, her heart beating so hard it nearly stopped her breathing. With a trembling hand, she opened the door ever so slowly, pausing a moment before looking up the meet the gaze of the one she'd been waiting for.

He was tall, as she had expected, dressed in black as she had expected also. It was his gaze that was unexpected. His eyes of gray rested gently on her. Even in rest, they were intense. She realized that as much as he was able to see into her when they had only typed words to share, he was much more able to see into her soul with those eyes.

A moment passed silently before he held out to her his offering of hope and friendship. She took it with an unrehearsed smile, holding the single red rose close, greatful for this gesture of his.

"Are you going to let me in, fair lady, or leave me out here on the doorstep?"

She smiled suddenly, greatful again, this time for his humour and kind tone. She stepped back, allowing him entry.

His boots were nearly silent on the carpet, but not quite. She closed the door behind him., the bolt sliding home with a clink of metal meeting metal.

He shrugged his heavy leather coat off, laying it over a chair. She watched him with wet eyes. The man, with his long dark hair tinted red, held a hand out to her. She looked at it a moment before extending her hand to meet it.

"I wasn't sure you'd come." She said timidly, a small shy smile escaping despite the tears waiting to be released from her eyes.

"I wasn't sure you'd be here." He replied easily. "But I was willing to take the risk." He held her hand firmly, using it to pull her to him.

She looked up at him, as they encircled eachother with their arms. They stood there for a moment, holding eachother tightly, every inch of thier bodies pressed together.

"Oh how long I've waited..." She whispered and tilted her head back, lips parted slightly to receive his kiss.

His hand gently held the back of her head while his lips touched hers. Their mouths opened, greeting eachother with their tongues--tasting slowly at first. Then, the tempo quickened as the passion they had experienced only in words and dreams came to full realization. His free hand slid down to grasp her buttocks firmly. She planted her hands behind his head, trying to deepen the kiss even more. He let a small moan escape from low in his throat as she frenched him harder, breathing heavily thru her nose.

The long haired man placed both of his hands on her ass, enjoying his handfulls of soft flesh as he ground his hips against hers. She moaned this time, ending the powerful kiss suddenly. They gazed at eachother a moment, seemingly unsure of what would happen next. At that very moment, a soft rain began to fall on the roof. The noise was a welcome backdrop. They shared a smile before he took her hand again, this time leading her outside into the rain.

She tilted her head back, the drops of water falling on her face. His finger tips followed their path down her face, neck and to her breasts. He carresed them briefly before his touch moved down to her hips.

She looked at him, their eyes meeting in the dark, the only light from the moon itself. A smile touched on his lips. The sight of it prompted the woman to throw her arms around him.

"I love you." She whispered, her lips on his ear.

"And I you." He said, his hands moving to the back of her dress. He unzipped it and pushed it down over her shoulders, kissing them both. He then pushed the black velvet garment down further, exsposing her bare breasts to the rain. He leaned down, holding her breast as he took the nipple into his mouth. She moaned yet again, louder this time, her hands gripping his broad shoulders. His tongue teased her nipple as his hands pushed the dress down past her thighs. He left her breast, blazing a trail of kisses to her clitoris.

She gasped and stepped back, tossing her wet dress aside. He watched the rain fall on her nakedness as she stepped closer to him, kissing his neck before slowly sliding down to her knees. She knealt in the wet grass, fumbling with the waist of his leather jeans. She pulled his erection free, caressing it a moment before plunging it into her warm mouth. He moaned in response, one hand on her damp hair. She intertwined her fingers with his, gripping his other hand firmly as she sucked on his penis. Her lips were tight around it, her tongue massaging the head. She pulled back, keeping only the tip in her mouth and then sucked it all in at once, quick and hard. He gasped at the sensation, enjoying every moment. She held the base of his member as she bobbed up and down on it, the rhythm getting faster and faster. She stopped suddenly, releasing her hold on his erection. Her lips touched his scrotum, exploring it lightly with her tongue. She stopped again, looking up at him, her tears long since forgotten.

He pulled her to her feet, picking her up in his strong arms. She held onto him, breathing heavy with lust for this man. He positioned her warm wet sex against his hard member. She groaned and pushed down, bringing her body even closer to his, taking his sex into hers.

He felt her body shudder, the walls of her vagina spasm, tightening around him as his penis gave her the first orgasm. She moved her hips against him, starting the rhythm that they joined in together, their wet bodies moving together as the rain fell on them. Her body shook once again, as she came, her fingers biting into his shoulders, a cry of passion escaping her lips. He could stand it no longer--the woman gyrating against him, her hot sex holding his erection, the sight of her breasts bouncing with each thrust, the drops of warm rain bathing them. She felt his body tense, his breathing pause, his grip on her ass tighten, and the explosion surge from his body into hers. Her body took his hot liquid in hungrily. The sensation caused her yet another moment of ecsatsy before they collapsed onto the wet grass together, holding eachother in the dark for a moment, their bodies spent.

He picked her up momentarily in his arms and carried her back inside. They found warmth and comfort in eachother's arms and under the covers of the bed. She snuggled up against him, her eyes closed.

"I must leave soon." She said sadly.

"I know." He answered softly, calmly.

"How do I go back to my life after this?" She demanded. "Such passion...such love..."

"You keep it in your heart." He said with kind assurance, "and remember it when you need it."

Alliece
Alliece
4 Followers