Forbidden Night

Story Info
Necromancer summons her master from long ago.
1.2k words
4.06
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers

In the middle of the night, there is a dark elf necromancer working her magick in the graveyard. There is something odd about this ritual she is conducting. She is average height for her race, long white, silvery hair down her slender hair, beyond her firm, very smooth buttocks, reaching down as far as her ankles. Her skin is a midnight blue color to her. Luckily the full moon is shining upon her, showing the silvery glow from her hair. Her hair is draped over her body making it look like she is not dressed.

He stands off to the side, out of sight just watching her. She knows he’s there, yet acts as if he is not. This is what she wanted. She wanted her master to come to her. She also knows that summoning him is not allowed. But she waited to long for his touch, his kiss, and his words that he whispers in her ears. Even he set her free for his love of her was to great to keep her the way he was. He had to set her free. Neither one of them had ever stopped loving each other.

He watched her with loving eyes, as he draws closer to her noticing that she is dressed, well for the most part. She is wearing is favorite nightgown. It was made of the finest silks, he loved it because it felt like her skin, he could never keep his hands off her when she wore this. It is of the deepest purple one can imagine with a hint of red when the moonlight hit it just right. Her shoulders were bare, showing off her neck and the nape of her back. He was close enough to see more of her, but still out of sight from her.

She lies down slowly on her cloak that is purposely and neatly on the ground. She moves her hands slowly over her body at the same time moving her hair above her head. With the softest and most seductive movements he has ever seen of her. She closes her eyes knowing he is nearer, * he liked when she closed her eyes, loved to make her wait for his moves. * He finally kneels above her head, stoking his fingers through her hair, helping her move it neatly out of the way. Her hair was softer than he remembered, Like silk strands weaving through his fingers. Their fingers met with such passion, leaning down to kiss her. He grabs her other hand, putting bother her hands into one of his, so he can have a free hand. Keeping both her hands above her head as he slowly moves down her neck. Caressing her neck at first with the tips of his fingers and kisses, feeling her move slowly with his touch. She feels him slide his way down to her breast, while he teases her by touching everywhere except for those certain places. Hearing her whimper and arch her back for more brings a smile to him.

“Quiet m’luv” he whispers to her when she whimpers. Caressing her body now while kissing down her chest. His hand slipping between her legs, letting his fingers slowly slip into her wetness, caressing the inner lips. He is above her not letting their bodies touch. Sucking lightly on her hardened nipples, feeling her writher beneath him. Letting his fingers explore and remember everything that they used to feel.

Whispers softly, “been to long m’luv, If only you can come back with me.”

With that he slips his other hand from hers, holding her neck then caressing it while he works his way down again. His word brings tears to her eyes, yet the passion and pleasure keeps her from crying. She reaches up to feel him. Clawing underneath his shirt, down his chest, making him moan in return. He begins to lick the lips that his fingers had been caressing, the lips that make her quiver as he touches them. He tastes them slowly getting pleasure off her moans. She reaches up to kiss his stomach, while she is taking his pants off slowly. Massaging his harden shaft, tasting it with the tip of her tongue, teasing it at first. Just before she lets out a cry of pleasure, she buries his shaft deep into her mouth muffling her cries as she cums for him. Wrapping her legs around him forcing them to stay open. She holds his shaft deep in her mouth for a few moments, clawing his back while she begins to suck slowly yet hard. He starts to move his hips to her rhythm making her claw deeper. He picks up the pace of his fingers, thrusting hard and fast deep into her. This has always made her suck faster, also the feel of her screams being muffled by his hard, thick, throbbing shaft, always gets him off. Letting the spasms run through her body, she begins to pick up her own pace. Rubbing his shaft with one hand while she sucks hard on it, having his own moans vibrate against her lips makes her cum even more.

Right when he was about to give her all he had, he pulls out of her mouth yet keeping his fingers in her to make her cum on more time. Then he leans back onto his knees again at her hair. Placing his fingers at her mouth letting her taste herself on him. Keeping her eyes closed, he kisses her as he moves to lie beside her, holding her tightly with love that can not be. He held her for sometime before they rolled onto their sides. Wrapping her leg over his hip, feeling the passion of his harden shaft enter her slowly. Moaning more deeply moving her hips to his pace making him go deeper inside, filling her with his thickness. She claws into his back lightly not letting go of each other. The warmth of her wetness surrounding his shaft is more than he can bare. They have made love before, but this was different. She never felt so good to him. Her lips that surround the great thickness of his shaft, massaging it more and more, getting tighter but wetter as she cums harder with each thrust. She cries become louder, not wanting to scream, even though he likes to hear her. She tries to slow down the pace to make this night last. Yet he can no longer control himself, he thrusts harder and faster into her, holding her body tight and close. Letting out his cries as he fills her with his love and passion. This drives her peak for he has never let his cum inside her before and the feeling was just to much for her. Kissing him as the both cum together the tears of blood stream down her face, they both knew that this was forbidden love, and after tonight they will never see each other again.

Whispering “I love you” to each other are the last words spoken, he held himself in her for sometime relishing the remembrance of what the used to have. While holding and kissing each other tightly, kissing her tears away, yet his tears begin to stream down. Unseen by the human eye a mist surrounds them tearing them apart. Their eyes lock together as the both fade with the fog, neither one of them to ever be seen again.

katalynn
katalynn
3 Followers