Forbidden Oriental

Story Info
Australian restauranteur falls hard for lovely Thai girl.
4.9k words
4.42
97.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icepucc
icepucc
1 Followers

Dearest Jack,

Missing U. Wishing I was there.
Maybe one day I might drop by just to rekindle old times.

Ps. I just got married and now on my honeymoon.

Luv,
Nina

That's what was written on the postcard I received this morning. On the front it had a picture of the sunset at Phuket Island in Thailand.

My name is Jack and I own a small restaurant in a little suburb just outside Sydney. My restaurant opens from 4pm to 10pm, 6 nights a week and for that kind of hours I do quite well. I'm also the chef and I hire two waitresses a night to help me. The waitresses are usually university students who are looking for extra income, mostly Asians students and most of them are quite friendly. Five months ago a student from Thailand, Nina, started working for me. She had finished her degree three months ago majoring in English and now waiting for her fiancée to finish his before they both return to Thailand at the end of his final semester. She works two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday. She's about 5' 7, fare brown skin, shoulder length wavy hair, petite but sexy which I find very attractive even with her small 32B breast.

After a few weeks working for me I really gotten friendly with Nina and we often flirt which each other. I know it was just and seems like a friendly flirt because she's already engage and is living with her fiancée. Still, when I get the chance I would make the opportunity to brush against her or purposely touch her hands, which she doesn't seem to mind. I often would fantasize about her without her clothes on and how wonderful it would be to make love to her. She makes my pulse racing every time I see her, especially with her cute smile that would melt any man.

On Tuesday night as we were closing, she asked me if I could send her home because her fiancée had to attend a group study that evening and would be late if she was to wait for him. I happily agreed. When we reach her house it was very dark except for the light on her front porch. She told me that her fiancée must still be at his friends' house having some due assignments to finish. She said that she wouldn't be able to get in because she forgot to bring the keys, so she asks me if I wouldn't mind waiting with her for a while and I said fine. We sat in my car and just started talking, sitting close to her like that really made me horny. As we talked and got comfortable with each other I would occasionally flirt with her and would touch her hand as much as I could. We were both sitting on our sides facing each other and when she lean back against the door her short skirt would hike up a little and allowed me a glimpse of her white silk panty. I could hardly contain my lust for her, so as we talk I would rest my hand on her knee, Nina just smile as we keep on talking. Sensing no hesitation from her I got bolder and started to rub her smooth pale brown skin moving slowly up her inner thigh. I was so turn on and could see she was too. Then in silence, trying to think of something to say but in our minds we both knew what we wanted, my hands keep rubbing further up her thigh slowly, nearing her panty. Moving teasingly close to the moist juncture between her legs and merely brushed her there. Our eyes meet as I made continuous trace circle over the wet spot at the front of her panty, increasing the pressure slowly.

"I think you better stop Jack, you're making me wet," she surprise me with her soft voice, keeping her eyes at me.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes"' she whisper. "But my fiancée will be here soon." Her eyes still on me.

"But he's not here yet." I said, as I moved my fingers to rub harder on her clit through her wet panty. She seems to be enjoying it.

"emmmm, you shouldn't Jack." She moans a little.

I pushed aside her panty and slid my middle finger under, feeling for the first time her smooth wet oasis. Nina let out a little moan, biting her lower lip. I slid another finger in and started to fuck her little cunt with both fingers. She leans back on the seat and parted her lovely legs a little wider to allow me to put my fingers deeper into her. I was stroking and rubbing slowly in and out of her.

"Oh, Jack it feels nice," she moans as she moves her hips slowly in rhythm with my fingers.

She just look at me with her half close eyes and smile while enjoying every movement of pleasure I was giving her.

"Nina, you are so beautiful. I want to see, raise your skirt and take your panty off." I whispered.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Jack." She moans. "He'll be here soon."

"Please Nina, I want you so much, let me see you please." I begged her.

I took my fingers out from her wet pussy to lick her sweet juices from my finger, before I slid back in one finger into her pussy then put it to her mouth to let her lick her own wetness. It was so sexy to watch her licking her own juice from my finger that I was getting wet myself.

"You turn me on so much Nina." I said.

"No one has seen me but my fiancée, Jack." She hesitate.

"I want to see you Nina, you are so beautiful.. let me see you please." I begged.

She pull her skirt to her waist and slowly wiggle her hips to take off her panty. I took the panty from her hand and held it close to smelt it, such a sweet smell of her forbidden juices. She lean back with her skirt up around her waist and just let me enjoy the view of her well trim pink pussy.

"Do you like it?" She said softly as she spread her legs further.

"Yes, You are so special and beautiful." I said to her as I lean forward to kiss her. Our lips were lock together, I tried to stick my tongue far into her mouth as I could and she responded by sucking it. My hands returned between her legs and my fingers slipping inside her wetness. She moans as I slip deeper into her, we kissed and moans as she enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving between her spread legs which seems like forever.

When she turned her head for air I continued kissing her cheek, neck, shoulders and down to her chest. I moved my head to her breast nibbling them through her thin white blouse. She knew I wanted them so she teasingly unbuttons the top of her blouse and expose to me her beautiful breast, which was modestly covered by her black bra. I kissed and licked her pale cleavage, which made her breath faster. She gently unhooks the front clasps of her bra and gave me a full view of her bare tits with the most beautiful pink nipple I have ever set eyes on. I sucked and bit hard on her nipple, which made her moan even more.

"This is wrong Jack." She moans.

"Should we stop, Nina?" I ask as I continued licking her salty breast.

"Oh Jack, it feels so good I don't want you to stop just yet." She shuttered breathlessly. Her left hand reach between her spread legs and guided my fingers deeper inside her. Now both of our fingers were inside her, she gyrated her hips faster in rhythm with our finger fucking. I could feel the tense in her body and her pussy was wetter and wetter which made it easier for our fingers to slide in and out.

"Oh Jack yesssss, I'm so close... please make me cum Jack... Ohhh Jack.. faster.. deeper.. Oohh Darling pleaseeeeee...Don't stop yet." She panted.

Our fingers began moving faster and so too were her hips which made the car dance from side to side, up and down. Nina grabbed me by the head and pushed me between her ample breasts. She was on fire. Her body began to tremble. Her left hand clutched at my hair. Our fingers just kept moving inside her as if it would go on forever. We were both breathing heavily and her moans fill the car. She was nearing her climax.

"Arrrhhhh emmmmm, ohhhh Jackkkk, I'm cumming... cummmm.. Jackkkkkk!" She cries in ecstasy, cumming hard and clinging to my hair. Sweat poured down between her breasts, her skin burning and my head buried into her gorgeous breast.

It was amazing; Nina sat still, my fingers still inside her soaked with her overflowing cum. She pulled my head up and kissed me passionately. What just happened was incredible.

"That was wonderful." She said breathlessly. She then grabbed my soaked fingers and rub them on both of her breast and smiled at me. I fondled her tits while she lean back and regain her energy.

"You are so sexy Nina." I whisper to her.

"And you made me feel so good, Jack." She smiled.

I lean back as I watch her bare skin before she hook up her bra and button up her blouse. She then pulled her skirt down to cover her soaked pink pussy.

"I want to keep this for remembrance." I said as I sniff at her panties.

"Well only if you'll let me return the pleasure." She teasingly said.

"Eemmm, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"It's my turn to see you Jack." She whisper as she lean and put her hands between my legs. She cupped the bulge through my jeans, which was waiting to be free. At this time I was already fully aroused.

"Go ahead, Nina, touch me, explore me." I softly whispered in her ear.

Nina steadied her hands, unbutton my jeans and pulled the zipper down. Beneath them was my thin cotton boxers, she gently slid her hands under them and felt my already hard and warm organ. I let out a little moan as my cock grew in her soft hand. Nina continued caressing my cock and cupped my balls as I tried to push down my jeans together with my boxers. Both were now down at my ankles and Nina played with my cock like it was a pleasure toy.

"Do you like me touching you?" She said.

"Yes, Do you like touching me?" I said.

"Yes." She replied and continued caressing me softly and gently. Her touch made the head of my cock leak with precum. She took some on her finger and tasted it, licking my wetness.

"Have you ever taken your fiancée in your mouth?" I whisper softly.

She was caught off guard by my question and quietly said, "No."

"Would you want to do it to me?" I asked.

Her hands return to caressing my cock, kissed me then said softly, "Yes, I want to."

I pushed the seat back and watched her as she took a hair band from her skirt pocket and tied her hair. She smiled at me and leaned towards my cock. Her tongue swabbed the tip of my head, flicked down the underside before she sucked it between her lips. Sue pumped me while sucking below, then slurped her way back to the head, leaving my shaft glistening and dripping. Her eyes were locked to mine as my head disappeared between her lips, her cheeks hollowed. I almost exploded when I felt her swirling tongue, it was as if she had done this so many times before. Her eyes never left mine. More and more of my shaft entered Nina's sucking mouth, her lips stretched, but she kept going lower. Only when she reached the base did she finally look down. She closed her eyes in concentration and used every bit of skill she could to milk my erect pole. She held my entire shaft in her mouth then looked up at me again, she knew she was doing well from my moaning. Nina began a slow bobbing motion.

It was only a few minutes before I was gently cradling Nina's face, rhythmically humping up at her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair, rubbed her neck and shoulders. I felt my sac swelling and I knew I could not hold on very much longer. Nina was moving faster and faster, sucking hard, determined to make me cum. I thrust into her mouth and was so close to cumming as she sucked me aggressively, hard and fast. I leaned back on the seat, helpless, letting Nina take over.

In moments I grunted, called out, "Oh, Nina," and grasped the seat while spurting into her mouth. She kept bobbing and sucking. It was incredibly wonderful as she keep sucking down every last drop I had. I felt exhausted, as I looked at her finishing licking me clean. A warm smile dawned on her face to match the one I had.

"Did you enjoy that darling?" she asked and I just nodded.

She leaned on me and we kissed passionately, sucking and darting our tongues into each other. I was breathless but felt great. I pull the seat up and put on my jeans. Nina took some tissues and wiped her lips then straighten up her blouse and hair.

We just sat quietly and smile at each other thinking about what just happen. Suddenly, she put her right leg over my lap and smiled. I put my hand under her skirt and touch her still wet pussy. I kept fingering her until her fiancée came, she quickly got out off the car and greeted him with a kiss. I gave them a wave and quickly drove off. I wondered if he would notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear, which I was sniffing while driving home.

The next day all I could think about was Nina. I couldn't wait to see her again on Thursday night when she'll be coming to work and maybe something more. That Thursday morning I purposely asked the other student to take the night off telling her that it would probably be a slow night and one girl would be enough for the night. She agreed and added that she could use a night off to prepare for her up coming test.

That evening I prepare everything early so that when Nina came she didn't really had to do much preparation. I was setting up the tables when I saw her fiancée drop her off. Nina gave him a kiss then walk towards the entrance. She was wearing the same sexy outfit as the night before and it was enough to make my cock spring out off my pants. I continued to set up the last table when she entered and said hello. She looks around and was surprise that everything was ready so soon.

"Is Meta here yet?" She asked.

"No, I gave her the night off." I replied.

Nina smiled and said. "Why didn't you give me the night off?" As she went behind the counter to fold the serviettes.

I finished the table and went to her. I stood behind, pressed my bulge against her ass and put my arms around her. The smell of her made me even hornier. She leaned back wiggle her buttocks and pressed hard against my bulging pants.

"I want us to be alone together tonight." I whisper in her ear.

"Did you miss me?" She said seductively.

"Yes, so much and I miss these too." I said as I fondled her breast through her thin blouse.

She continued folding the serviettes as my hands move down between her legs. I caress her inner thighs and kissed her neck. I ran my hands up and down her inner thighs barely touching her panty. Her body trembles a little. I moved my hand under her short skirt and felt her moist mount against my hand. My hand stayed there as I gently rub her pussy lips through the silk material between her legs. Nina stood there letting out a little moan and spreading her legs a little.

"Not now Jack, someone could come in." She said.

I slid my hand under her panty and played with her soft bush as my other hand moved back up to her breast. All this while I was kissing her neck, cheeks and ears, fondling her left breast. The sweet smell and taste of her skin was turning me on. Underneath the white silk my fingers moved south to her wet oasis. She stopped what she was doing when she felt my middle finger resting softly on her clit. Her eyes closed, hips moving gently against pants and in rhythm with my finger inside her.

"Jack, you're making me hot." She moans softly.

"I like it when you're hot and horny." I replied. My fingers moving in deeper as I pinched her nipple through her thin blouse.

Then the phone rang, Nina open her eyes and slowly picked it up. It was a customer ordering some take away. As she was talking on the phone and writing down what the person ordered my hands and fingers didn't stop what they were doing. Nina tried to control her voice so that the customer didn't realize the pleasure she was receiving between her legs at that moment. I was excited just knowing that she was containing her moans and trying not to make her heavy breathing obvious through the phone. After taking the orders she thanked the customer and put the phone down, letting out a soft moan.

"We better stop this Jack before you make me cum." She moans.

I took my finger form under her skirt and licked it. Nina turned around put her arms around me and kiss me passionately. My hands went behind under her skirt and caress her smooth ass through her panty.

"We will continue this later." I said as I picked the order she had written and went to the kitchen to prepare the meals. Nina smiled and straighten herself up.

It was a slow night; we had a few take away and a couple that dine in. By 7:30 the couple had left, Nina and I were all alone again. All night I had a hard time containing my lust for her. I wanted so much to be inside and explore every inch of her.

After cleaning up the kitchen I went to the front, Nina was tidying up the table the couple had left. My dick got hard just from watching, I just couldn't stand it anymore, and I wanted her so much. I walked to the front, locked the door and put up the closed sign. I pulled down the curtain and switch off the entrance light. As I walked back in Nina was at the cash machine checking tonight's sales. She then look at me and ask if everything was fine. I walked to her and put my arms around her and kiss her smooth cheek.

"I closed early tonight because I want you so much, You drive me wild Nina." I said.

She put her hands on mine. "What about the customer?" She asked.

"All I want is you." I answered as I cuddled her.

My hands went to her breast and I continued to fondle her through the thin material. Her hands went to the front of my pants and were massaging my bulge through my pants. I boldly unbuttoned her blouse slowly to expose her black bra, my hands went under them to feel her nipples. She moans and grab at my hard cock. Her tits felt smooth and firm under my hands. I played with her now erect nipples feeling them with my fingers.

"Did you lock the door, Jack," She murmur

"Yes and I put up the close sign too so that we can be alone before your fiancée comes and pick you up," I said.

"What time will he come to get you," I continued.

"I ask him to call before he comes because I wasn't sure what time we would finish tonight," She said teasingly.

"Well if we could I want it to last all night," I reply.

"Oh, Jack," She moans as I unhook the front of her bra to release her beautiful firm breast. My hands continue to fondle and twine her pink hard nipples. She then turned around to face me and my hands went back to her bare breast, massaging them softly. She then kissed me while her hands unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper. She then slid her hands under my boxers and began to caress my balls and my already hard cock. Our lips were lock as our hands continue to explore each other. She then pushed me gently against the bar and smiled at me. I slid her blouse of her shoulders and her bra and tossed them on the counter, Nina was now topless. I gently grab her nipples with my fingers and toy with them.

"I like it when you don't wear anything underneath," I said to her.

Nina then slowly put her hands under her skirt and pull her panty down and took them off, then tossed it near her blouse and bra. She stood there with only her short skirt covering her beautiful bare body. I stood there admiring how hot she was when her hands return to my erect cock. She pushed my pants and boxers down releasing my pole, which was pointing straight at her. Her eyes still at me she gently stroking my 7 inches cock.

"Ever since the other night, I couldn't stop thinking about you and you big beautiful penis," She said.

"Yours is the biggest penis I ever touch and it feels wonderful, Jack," She continue with her soft hands still stroking me gently.

I held her chin and kissed her deeply then said, "Kiss my cock Nina, I want you to suck my cock."

Nina lowered herself and pushed the rest of my pants and boxers down to my ankle. I lifted my leg to help her get them off, She then tossed them among her clothes. Her lips went straight to the tip of my pink head. Her eyes staring at mine.

"You're so big, Jack," She said.

icepucc
icepucc
1 Followers
12