Forbidden Passion

Story Info
Online lovers unite for a weekend of passion.
1k words
3.8
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the depths of our innermost desires comes a burning fire that compels our thoughts and fantasies to take us places we dare never go in reality. But what happens when the opportunity to turn a fantasy into a reality appears? Would you take yourself to that forbidden place to experience unconditional pleasure?

Over the past few months, I have been corresponding with someone I met online. He lives a few states away, which at first was a blessing. Our online chats were growing hotter and more intense. The urge to meet was growing rapidly for both of us, but he was married and I had a steady live-in boyfriend. However, what drew us together in the cyber world was too strong to ignore.

Our respective sexual lives were okay at best, but we both had strong sexual desires that our significant others just could not satisfy. To give and receive unconditionally, to explore freely, to try things you only see in porn flicks… these were such strong desires for us, we couldn’t help but share our darkest fantasies. The more we chatted, the hotter the inferno blazed.

And then the opportunity we secretly hoped, but prayed wouldn’t happen, presented itself. I had a conference to attend for four days only a few towns over from where he lived. Was it fate guiding two desperate lonely souls together? Or the devil tempting us, daring us to say no to the opportunity?

Fate won.

I arrived at his hotel room at 8:30pm on a cool Friday night. Room 302 of your generic Best Western. Nothing fancy, but at least a few steps up from a cheesy motel. I knocked at the door and was greeted within seconds by a tall, stunningly handsome man with a warm smile. The lights behind him were low, provided only by candle. He was so sexy, outlined delicately by the shadows that fell across his face and body.

He reached out with his muscular arm, grabbed my waist, and pulled me close to his body. His smell infiltrated my nose and mouth, his natural pheromones enticing my senses. My hands rested on his chest, digging in slightly to savor the defined shape of his chest.

Our lips joined in a swift motion of anticipated lust. Passionately we kissed, our tongues mingling in a sea of saliva. We stood in the open doorway making out as people walked by. We could feel their eyes on us and sensed their jealousy.

He closed the door and with his free hand unbuttoned my shorts and lowered the zipper. Even though this was the first time we met in person, there would be very little foreplay right now and certainly no talking. We had all weekend to indulge on every inch of each other’s body. The present moment was nothing but pure sex… releasing the energy created and stored from the past few months of email correspondence.

Pure fucking.

When he finished unzipping my shorts, I quickly unzipped his pants. Unable to control myself I reached inside his briefs to feel his rock hard groin… the muscle I had been fantasizing about for months. His cock was so massive and throbbing in my grasp. God how I wanted him inside me. The ache throbbed between my legs and my pussy begged for penetration.

Sensing my desire, he pulled down my shorts and panties, kneeling before me to remove the unwanted garments. He lingered a moment on his knees before my pussy, his warm breath caressing the skin around my clit. I looked down at him to find him staring up at me, imploring to have a small taste of my sweet cream. But the look in my eyes overpowered his craving and strongly conveyed my desires. He stood up instantly and pushed me against the wall.

I moaned enjoying the rough gesture and strong grasp on my arms. He knew what I wanted… the same thing he longed for. Lifting my left leg and holding it tight against his hip, he grabbed hold of his shaft, found the edge of my wet hole with the head of his phallus, and penetrated my pussy in a quick thrust.

As he pumped his cock deep inside, I grabbed hold of his ass holding tight bringing him closer so he could go deeper feeling every square inch of my wet world. We both ached for this for so long neither of us wanted to disappoint the other. But it became apparent quickly that there was no disappointment. My god the feeling was incredible! My tight pussy wrapped around his cock, rapid deliberate motion, the speed, and the intensity… I succumbed to his power, letting him control my body, taking me into orgasmic heaven.

He placed both of my arms on his shoulders and lifted my other leg, grabbing my ass, and lifting me off the floor. Two bodies standing in the entryway as one.

Gripping my ass firmly, he lifted me up and down over his cock, every movement sending me into full moaning orgasm. With each upward lift, my breasts rubbed against his chest up to his bottom lip, his hot breath stimulating my nipples. I cried out begging him to reach as far inside me as he possibly extend.

He lost himself in every movement as each sound out of my mouth enticed him to pump harder. His breathing intensified and he began moaning, and in my own delirium I knew any moment he would have his first release of the weekend. I urged him to keep pumping madly, to ravage my hole until he climaxed cumming hard and fast inside me. Within moments, he groaned out loud as he shot his hot liquid into my already cum drenched pussy.

After his orgasm, he released my legs and I once again stood on my feet, weak from my own intense orgasm. The sweat on his forehead and his shaking legs told me he was just as pleased and I. We embraced and again kissed deeply. Then he pulled away, took hold of my hand, and led me to the bathroom where he had a hot bath already drawn in the two-person jacuzzi.

That’s when our real weekend of forbidden passion began.