Forbidden Pleasures

Story Info
Sister-in-laws visit arouses sinful desires.
3.6k words
4.22
126.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

I could tell immediately that Carol had something on her mind when I got home from work. As we sat sipping our pre-dinner drinks she finally unburdened herself.

"Margaret rang today. She wants to come and stay for a few days. Do you mind?"

"So long as she's not going to go over the circumstances of her divorce yet again," I replied. Margaret was Carol's older sister and she had been involved in a rather acrimonious divorce six months ago.

"No, I think she's over that now," my wife replied. "Actually she's just bought a couple of new dresses which she wants me to alter for her."

"Oh, she's getting ready to put herself about again is she?" I queried.

"'Don't be unkind David she's been through a very tough time."

Actually, I didn't really mind at all. Margaret is a very delectable blonde, a slightly older version of my wife and the prospect of squiring the two of them was rather appealing.

"Actually darling, there is something else," Carol purred in the seductive tone she adopts when she wants me to put myself out. "Her car's broken down. Would you be an absolute dear and pick her up?"

"Why can't she come on the train?" I asked.

"I told you, she's bringing a couple of dresses for alteration and she doesn't want to crumple them up in a suitcase."

****

A few days later I found myself driving down the motorway with my sister-in-law sitting beside me and her dresses spread out on the back seat. We chatted for a while and then she reclined her seat and closed her eyes. Like many a man, I suspect, I have occasionally indulged in speculative fantasies about my sister-in-law's sex life. It has never progressed beyond an occasional brotherly kiss and cuddle but I confess to having sometimes contemplated the possibility of going further, particularly now that she was divorced. She shifted in her seat and crossed her legs revealing a seductive flash of thigh and stocking top. It almost felt like she was lying in bed next to me. I drove steadily on, sneaking occasional glances at her thighs. Her breasts moved gently beneath her clothing as she breathed in and out. My growing erection was beginning to make my crotch feel rather uncomfortable. I cautiously unzipped my flies and manoeuvred my cock into a more comfortable position so that it could expand more readily. As I did so Margaret suddenly opened her eyes. I hastily zipped up and put my hand back on the steering wheel but the bulge in my trousers must have been obvious. She glanced at me, moved her seat back into the upright position and adjusted her dress.

"I'm glad to see you don't wear those awful tights; they are real passion killers," I said, trying to diffuse the mutual embarrassment.

"You're supposed to be driving, not looking at my legs," she smiled, but it was clear that she was not displeased by my attention.

That evening after much sisterly chat over dinner, Margaret produced her new dresses for Carol's expert attention while I retired behind a newspaper. At some stage Margaret left the room to put on one of her dresses. When she returned; Carol busied her self with pins and tape measure. Eventually they were both satisfied.

"OK Margaret you can take the dress off now, I'll sew it up in the morning."

Quite forgetting that I was sitting there Margaret removed her dress giving me a delightful view of her lingerie before leaving the room to dress again.

Later that night, in bed, I snuggled up close to my wife.

"I see your sister keeps herself in very good shape," I whispered.

"Yes, I noticed you eyeing her up and I assume that's what's giving you an erection now!" Carol allowed me to remove her nightdress.

"But it's you I'm going to fuck isn't it? I murmured as I fondled her breasts.

"Well, no actually, I'm going to fuck you," she said decisively, as she flung back the bedclothes and straddled me.

Her movements as she wriggled herself into position before lowering herself onto my cock were a delight to watch. As she rode up and down I squeezed and kissed her tits. Soon she was gasping and sighing as I felt the tell tale spasms in her vagina which was the signal for me to erupt with orgasmic pleasure.

Next morning I woke early and went downstairs to make an early morning cup of tea for everyone. After taking a cup to Carol I knocked on Margaret's door and silently entered the room. She was half awake and as I approached she pushed herself into a sitting position which had the unexpected but delightful effect of pulling her nightdress off her shoulders and thus revealing rather more of her breasts than I would normally expect to see.

"Good morning Margaret, what a very stimulating sight," I joked, kissing her gently on the cheek.

It required a superhuman effort on my part to refrain from touching her breasts before she casually slipped them back inside her nightdress. I sat on the side of the bed and watched her sipping her tea and wondered if she was aware of the growing erection under my robe. She smiled and very casually placed her hand over the evident bulge.

"I think your John Thomas is in need of a little exercise isn't he?"

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and at the same time began to gently fondle her breasts through her nightdress. Her hand slid inside my robe and gently caressed my cock. I pulled aside the bedclothes and began to slide my hand up her legs.

"No David!" she ordered firmly and quickly released my excited member.

"OK" I conceded, "but please let me have another look at your beautiful tits." She pulled the bedclothes back up.

"Alright, but only look, don't touch," she instructed. I nodded in agreement.

As I watched she slipped her arms out of her nightdress and pulled it down so that her breasts were fully exposed. I exclaimed with a mixture of admiration and lust. The size, variety and shape of women's breasts are a constant source of wonderment and delight to me. I allowed my dressing gown to fall open so that she could see the extent of my arousal.

"My cock really does need a workout now." I pleaded. She smiled impishly.

"I suppose I can't really send you back to Carol like that can I? Hand me that jar of hand cream on the dressing table." I did as I was asked and watched as she unscrewed the jar and scooped out liberal portion of lotion.

"Come a bit closer and don't say a word," she whispered.

Delicately she applied the cream to my cock which was so stiff it hurt. Margaret may have been divorced for some time but she hadn't forgotten how to play with a man's sexual organ. I sighed with pleasure as she alternately squeezed and rubbed my member. Neither of us spoke but it was utter bliss for me as she deftly and expertly tossed me off. It took only a few seconds for me to reach climax. Gasping with pleasure I ejaculated all over her breasts. She release hold of me and looked down at the semen trickling down her breasts.

"I'd quite forgotten what messy creatures you men are," she said, as she wiped her hands on my robe.

"Perhaps you would like me to remind you what it feels like to be fucked by a man?" I suggested softly.

"I think you'd better go before Carol starts wondering where you are," Margaret said. She got out of bed with her sticky breasts still exposed.

"OK, I'll go; but can I see you naked?" I ventured, more in hope than expectation.

Margaret sighed and allowed her nightdress to fall to the floor. I stared in amazement. Although she was the wrong side of forty she still had a magnificent well proportioned body which began to cause lustful stirrings in my loins again.

"Now David darling, please fuck off," she commanded, "I want to take a shower."

Reluctantly I fastened my robe and returned to our bedroom. Fortunately Carol had dozed off to sleep again and she didn't stir when I slipped into bed beside her.

Later that morning after breakfast the girls took themselves off to London for some shopping. When they returned in the early evening I detected a subtle change in the atmosphere. I had the feeling they were up to something. Eventually I dismissed it as just girly things and sisterly secrets. I could see from their various bags that they had been buying lingerie, very expensive lingerie; not the cheap tarty type that I normally buy; ostensibly for Carol, but actually for my own personal gratification and stimulation.

Later we went out for a meal at the local pub which was a short stroll down the road. The talk turned to their shopping spree and I enquired if they were going to model their purchases for me. This provoked a bout of whispering and giggling from the two of them. We returned home in a very relaxed state as a consequence of the substantial amount of wine we had consumed.

For some reason Carol decided she needed to work on Margaret's second dress. This time I just sat in my chair and watched as the dress was tweaked and adjusted until both sisters were satisfied. When the time came for Margaret to remove her dress Carol asked her to wait while she got out her sewing machine to complete the job. Margaret sat in her chair in her underwear while Carol sewed away. Without any pretence I stared directly at her taking in the delightful contours of her body. Our eyes met and she instantly read the lust in my gaze. She got up and sauntered over to watch Carol at work giving me a very provocative view of her rear. Soon the sewing was complete and she slipped the dress on once more. My opinion was canvassed and I naturally assured them the dress was perfect.

"You must be the same size as Margaret, why don't you try on the dress?" I suggested to Carol.

Having seen Margaret naked that morning I was quite sure of their similarity. The girls needed no further encouragement and during the hiatus both sisters were briefly standing there in their underwear before Carol assumed the dress.

"

"Well, what do you think?" Carol asked. There was a short pause.

"Actually," I said. "I think you both look much better in your underwear."

There was general laughter at my risqué remark.

"A typical man's reply," my wife remarked as she removed the dress.

"Well, come on then, are you going to show me your new underwear?" I persisted. Carol looked at Margaret.

"On one condition," Carol said. "You already pay for my underwear one way and another but if you expect Margaret to model for you, you have to pay for hers as well."

"Alright, I agree," I said eagerly.

As the two sisters departed upstairs a further bout of giggling broke out. I waited for what seemed an age before finally I heard the sound of footsteps coming down stairs.

What a wonderful spectacle they presented as they entered the room. The sisters were dressed in identical bras, bikini briefs, suspenders, stockings and teddies. Carol's ensemble was predominately pale orange while Margaret's was beige. The suspender belts were the eight-strap variety which produced a taut even tension on their sheer black stockings and provided a visual delight curving down their hips towards the top of their stockings and perfectly framing their centres of pleasure and provoking my urgent desire to fuck them both. I noticed that they had both threaded the suspender straps through their knickers leading to the exciting prospect that they might soon remove them. Up above it was possible to discern the outline of half-cup bras beneath semi-transparent teddies lifting and projecting their magnificent breasts. After provoking me outrageously the two girls disappointingly retreated upstairs, leaving me to lock up and turn out the lights.

When I reached the bedroom Carol was sitting at her dressing table still wearing her delectable underwear. I quickly undressed and stood close behind her in a rampant state.

"Watch where you poke your cock!" she warned. "I don't want semen stains on my beautiful new lingerie."

She turned round and stood up. I watched her slip her teddy over her head and then unclip her bra to release her beautiful breasts. I knelt down and slid her knickers to the floor and kissed her exposed her pudenda. I began to play with my cock.

"Leave your stockings and suspenders on," I urged. "You know I love to fuck you that way."

"Are you sure it's me you want to fuck?" she asked jokingly. I pushed her down onto the bed and got on top of her.

"Actually I'd rather like to fuck you both," I replied, as I eased my member inside her.

"No surprise there then," Carol gasped. "Margaret told me what a mess you made when you came all over her breasts this morning."

There was no point dissembling, Margaret had clearly confided all to her sister. By now we were both fully engaged and aroused and I knew I could say and do whatever I liked.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'll go and fuck her when I've had you," I murmured.

"Well if you'll just get off me for a minute, I'll go and see if she would like to join us," Carol said, to my utter delight.

It was beginning to dawn on me that this whole episode had been carefully orchestrated by the two sisters. Carol left the room and I followed her en-route to the bathroom where my emergency Viagra tablets were kept. I normally have no need of artificial stimulation but I had never before been called upon to service two women in the same bed. I swallowed a medium strength tablet and returned to the bedroom where Carol was now accompanied by her sister who was also wearing stockings, suspenders and high-heel shoes. They were sitting on the bed in identical poses with one knee bent and legs parted. Absolute paradise!

I climbed on the bed and knelt down between them. I slid my hands along their thighs feeling the delicious texture of their stockings. The stockings came to an end just a few inches from juicy seductive bliss. Using both hands I began to gently probe their vaginal orifices. The giggling stopped as they spread their legs wider and gently sighed and moaned with pleasure at my touch.

"So which one of you sexy bitches want to be my first fuck?" I enquired.

"Well Margaret is our guest darling," Carol said, "and she hasn't had a man for some time."

I positioned myself between Margaret's legs and eased my cock up inside her. She sighed with pleasure. While Carol lay back and watched, I fucked Margaret steadily for nearly ten minutes until she came gasping and crying to climax. I remained lying on top of her while my erection faded; then, gently withdrew.

"That was lovely Margaret, thanks very much," I said, before sliding off the end of the bed and coming round to the side where Carol was waiting.

I knelt down on the floor and parted Carol's legs in preparation for cunnilingus. In truth I think she prefers my tongue to my prick. I was soon engrossed in licking her juicy quim until ten minutes later she moaned gently and pushed me aside. By now my erection had returned so I instructed Margaret to get off the bed and bend forward in front of the dressing table mirror. I entered her from behind and had the pleasure of watching myself fucking her while Carol looked on from the bed. Afterwards we all three lay down on the bed relaxed in the catharsis of sated lust. Sandwiched in close proximity between the two gorgeous sisters my cock soon stiffened again.

"Alright girls, I think it's my turn for a treat. Come and dangle your beautiful tits over me and play with my cock," I commanded.

I kissed and fondled their delicious orbs while the girls licked and massaged my rigid rod. I was getting near to climax.

"Which of you darling girls is going to let me 'cum' on her face?" I gasped.

Margaret looked doubtful; I don't know if fellatio had been a part of her marriage. Fortunately Carol leaned over me just as my cock started erupting. Margaret watched in amazement as I decorated Carol's face and mouth with my white juices.

"Do you often do that?" Margaret enquired of her sister.

"Oh yes men love it. Didn't you do it for George?" her sister replied. Margaret pulled a face.

"Oh no, I could never do anything like that."

"Well George must have pleasured you with his tongue?" I suggested. Margaret shook her head. I was beginning to see why they had separated.

"You don't know what you've been missing. Lie down on the bed and I'll show you."

Nervously Margaret arranged herself on the bed and allowed me to part her legs. I poked my fingers gently inside her. She still felt juicy and warm. I began to caress her vagina with my tongue and nose plunging ever deeper within her. Her sexual juices flooded out over my face in confirmation of her pleasure. There was almost total silence apart from faint whimpering sighs of pleasure as Margaret's orgasmic spasms began to build up. The volume of Margaret's cries rose to an ecstatic screaming climax in a clear endorsement of the efficacy of cunnilingus.

Fortified by Viagra my erection remained rock hard. I could tell from the look in Carol's eyes that she was still feeling horny. I rolled her over on her back and gave her a good hard shag to complete our orgiastic evening.

****

Next morning Margaret said goodbye to her sister before we started on the drive back to her home in the Midlands. It had been agreed that the three of us would spend our summer holiday together in Corfu at a small villa Carol and I had stayed at before. I have always found the combination of sea, sun and sand a very potent aphrodisiac and the added presence of Margaret would provide further sexual stimulation. I was clearly going to have a very enjoyable time!

As we set off, no mention was made of the previous sexually charged evening but the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Margaret settled in her seat and reclined the back.

"Do I get to see your lovely legs again?" I enquired.

"Really David don't you ever think about anything else but sex!" she retorted, but never-the-less pulled up her skirt so I could see her stocking tops. Almost immediately however, she covered her legs again.

"That was a very quick flash," I protested.

"If I leave my skirt pulled up it will get creased," she said by way of explanation.

"Well why not take it off altogether," I suggested. Margaret looked at me intently to see if I was joking.

"All right," she said finally and deftly released the waistband catch before wriggling the skirt to the floor, picking it up and placing it carefully on the back seat.

"Do you know what would really make my day?" I asked.

"David; what now!" she said with mild exasperation.

"Why don't you open your blouse and take your bra off, I'd love to see your lovely breasts again?"

"David! You'll get us arrested or killed. You should have your eyes on the road not me."

We drove on for a few miles in silence. I could tell that she was still thinking about my suggestion. She began to undo the buttons on her blouse then unclipped her bra before removing it completely through one of the armholes of her blouse. I reached over and gave her right breast a little squeeze before letting my hand slide down and rest on the crotch area of her knickers. After a few hundred yards I slid my hand inside the flimsy material and began to tweak her vaginal orifice. Almost immediately her sexual juices began to flow.

"If you take your knickers off I can give you a proper finger fuck," I suggested.

By now Margaret was in a state of active sexual arousal and quickly slipped her knickers off without further complaint. We drove along in silence for at least an hour while I probed and rubbed her interior; occasionally removing my hand when I needed to change gear or turn the steering wheel. Eventually Margaret sighed and gently pushed my hand away.

"Christ David, why do you encourage me to behave so badly? You realise I'll have to tell Carol about this?"

I left the questions unanswered as we completed the last few miles of the journey. By the time we reached her home Margaret had managed to put her skirt back on and fasten her blouse. I was glad to see that she didn't bother about her underwear.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers
12