Forbidden Rain

Story Info
Two work friends go the next level.
3.4k words
4.19
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" she whispered as she grinded her hot vagina into Sam's firm bulge. She pinned him against the copier room wall. Her blonde hair formed a golden veil around their faces as she leaned down to lightly pressed her surprisingly full lips to Sam's. The lustful emerald green eyes hypnotized him. He was at her mercy. "Three years. Three years I have wanted you and you have wanted me. Now you are mine."

Rain was drop dead gorgeous. Silky blonde hair, striking deep emerald eyes, flawless skin and a bright smile. She was tall and well-proportioned with D cup size breasts, twenty-four inch waist and a plump derriere. Sam used to tease that she had a little "sista" in her to have an ass like that. She retorted, "Maybe so. But I definitely would not mind a little "brotha" in me.

In the copier room, the two good friends were in an awkward situation.

"Rain, are you sure? You're married."

"Married to a man who would rather watch porn than fuck his wife. A man who told me he wished he had married his high school sweetheart instead of me. A man who cheated on me with my best friend." Rain stepped back and bawled. Sam wrapped his arms around her tightly as she released the sadness and frustration her husband had caused her. She shook and wiped her tears on his shirt sleeve.

"He's a fool, Rain. No man in his right mind would ever cheat on a beautiful woman like you." Her reddened eyes peered pitifully at Sam. He returned her gaze and reminisced about their history together.

They were both hired by the university around the same time. Tension existed between them at first. Sam assumed Rain looked down on him because he was black. Rain was frustrated that the handsome man would not make eye contact and avoided her. The situation came to a head one day as they rode the elevator in silence.

"What's your problem with me?" Rain asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a problem with you," Sam responded quizzically.

"Why don't you talk to me?"

"Why don't you talk to me? Am I supposed to pursue you because your drop dead gorgeous?" The comment caught both Sam and Rain off guard and left an awkward silence. Sam extended his hand. "My name is Sam Shuffield." Rain grasped his hand and her body tingled.

"Rain Anderson. Nice to meet you. And thank you for the compliment." From that point forward, the two became fast friends and were inseparable. Of course, fabricated rumors of trysts floated around campus. They knew their relationship was platonic until now.

"It's OK. Let it out." Sam rubbed her back in small circles while inhaling the floral scent of her shampoo. Even though this was not the appropriate time. He was aroused. Even in sorrow, Rain emitted a raw, powerful sensuality. Rain calmed down and broke their embrace.

"I am so sorry for making a pass at you, Sam. I value our friendship too much to mess it up with sex." She looked down at the twitching bulge in Sam's khakis. "At least your little friend was happy for a moment." She gently patted his erection and felt the heat though his pants. She stopped herself and walked toward the door. Sam panicked, knowing what he was about to do was wrong, but his body telling him everything was right.

"DON'T LEAVE!" he shouted. Rain froze, but remained facing the door. She felt Sam's body heat as he pressed himself against her backside and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her stomach was rock hard while her ass was soft as cotton. Rain let out a barely audible sigh and pressed her hands against the door. Pushing her ass deeper into Sam's crotch. Sam's hands moved up her shirt and stopped right below her breasts.

"What's wrong?" Rain asked.

"I have wanted this since that day in the elevator. But you're married for one. And we are locked in the copier room at seven o'clock second. I don't want to do it like this." Sam's sense of honor touched Rain. She turned around and cupped Sam's dark brown face in her hands and appreciated the contrast between the two body parts.

"You're right, Sam. But you have to know that I have already left my husband. He didn't see to phased." She gently rubbed her soft, smooth hands on Sam's cheeks and jaws. Sam closed his eyes and relished her touch that ignited his passion, but also brought an inner peace to him. "Let's go home."

Rain let go of Sam and walked out of the room. Sam sat on a box of copy paper and took ten deep breaths. He couldn't walk out with the bulge in his pants. After five minutes, he left the room and headed home.

Around midnight, Sam laid in bed. He just finished reading Sister Souljah's latest novel. His cell phone rang with the ringtone of Usher and Alicia Keyes "My Boo". It was Rain.

"Hey!"

"Hey there yourself," she said sensually.

"How are you doing?"

"OK, considering the circumstances. Thinking about you."

"Is that so?" Sam's manhood hardened.

"I just stepped out of the shower. I lotioned myself up and wished someone was here to massage my silky smooth skin." Rain gently pulled and teased her nipples as she spoke. She had never had phone sex before.

"And who would you like that lucky person to be?" Sam's penis began to throb with desire.

"Well, I imagined a tall, muscular, dark-skinned black man with a long cock. Know anybody?" Rain's juices ran down her leg at the thought of Sam's cock. She gently kneaded her labia and clitoris.

"I think I might fit that description, Ms. Anderson. Maybe we could meet sometime and discuss an arrangement." Sam stroked his length slowly as a drop of pre-cum dripped from the head of his penis.

"The only arrangement I want is you inside me. I can imagine how spectacular you hard dick would feel inside my tight pussy. How your balls would slam against my perineum. How full I would feel and how hard I would cum. OOOOH!" Rain's middle and index fingers were knuckle deep inside her vagina and her thumb furiously worked her clit. Her excitement and pleasure reached Sam's ear and his erection jerked and twitched involuntarily.

"You sound like you're having a good time over there. Wish I could see you." Sam lubricated himself with lotion and stroked faster.

"Are you touching yourself, Sam? I want you to touch yourself and cum while you are visualizing my big tits and fat ass. I want you to imagine rubbing your dick against my ass. Me sucking you and then you shooting your load on my tits. You like that?" rain's deep finger strokes sent her over the edge as she came with a soft scream.

"Ahhh!" Sam moaned as he exploded into his lap. They both laid down silent as if their conversation was post-coital.

"I've never done that before," Rain confessed.

"Me neither. But you sounded like a pro," Sam added.

"Good night Sam."

"Good night Rain." They both drifted off to sleep soon after they hung up the phone.

Work the next morning was more of the same. Papers, appointments, crazy students and staff roamed the campus freely. Rain dressed as sexy, yet professional as possible. She wore a pink silk blouse with a plunging neck line to accentuate her cleavage. The knit pants were made of a thin wool that hugged her curves perfectly. She couldn't wait to have lunch with Sam.

Sam worked diligently in his office. He exuded his normal "cool" externally, but was a nervous wreck. He loved Rain. He honestly loved the person she was, inside and out. But Sam was damaged. He had recently left an abusive relationship. Insecurity ravaged what little confidence he had left. He couldn't do it. Rain deserved someone better. He marched to her desk.

"We need to talk." He turned and walked toward the elevator. A confused Rain followed. They boarded the elevator in silence. "I can't do this, Rain."

"What do you mean? We haven't done anything ....yet."

"You're too good for me. I don't deserve you. You're so beautiful." Sam cried silently at first, then with whimpering sobs. Rain was at a loss. She ended a marriage with a man who didn't value her. Now she had a man who put her on a pedestal. She stepped in front of Sam and hit the "STOP" button on the elevator.

"Sam, calm down. Sam, Sam, SAM! GET A GRIP!" Sam's head sna[pped up to stare into two fiery green eyes.

"LOOK! I have known you for three years and I have loved you for most of them. I will not let you ruin a potentially life changing relationship because of fear. I am scared! How do I know that you won't trip like my husband? How do I know that you are not an abusive nut. We both have to take a chance." Her eyes welled with tears and her face started to turn red. Sam stood still and faced Rain.

"I love you. I want us to be for real. Not an extended one night stand." The intensity and sincerity conveyed by Sam's words spurred Rain's arousal. She mashed her lips to his and ran her hands all over his body. "Not now," Sam said as he fought to break their embrace. "Tonight, my place, eight o'clock. Bring an overnight bag." Her heart and body filled with anticipation and desire.

"Any requests?" she said while batting her long eyelashes.

"I'll text you." Sam slapped the "START" button and the elevator shuddered. They arrived at the first floor to an audience. Maintenance and Security stood staring at the couple in bewilderment. Tameka, on of Sam's exes, frowned at the pair. Rain and Sam held hands and walked out of the building for an early lunch.

Rain pulled up to Sam's house and saw a black Ford F150 parked in front. She cursed to herself and ran to Sam's front door. She pounded the door so hard it opened. Her estranged husband had a gun pointed at Sam, who wore nothing but a black silk robe and pajama pants. Inappropriate as it was, Rain was aroused by Sam's muscular build under the silk.

"FRANK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"RAIN, I WANT YOU BACK! I KNOW I MADE SOME MISTAKES, BUT I WANT A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT!" His eyes were a mixture of sincerity and psychosis.

"It's over Frank. There are no more chances for you. You're abusive, unfaithful and---"POW! Something hard struck rain in the back of the head and knocked her out cold. Sam started to run toward her but frank shifted the gun and kept him glued to the spot. Then Frank suddenly pointed the gun at the doorway where Rain had been standing. Tanya stood over Rain, hate swimming in her eyes.

"YOU LEFT ME FOR A WHITE GIRL! OH HEELLLLLL NO!" Tanya screamed.

"You have got to be kidding me! Tanya, you need to leave. You are in violation of your restraining order."

"FUCK THAT!" She stared at the gun pointing at her. "WHO THE FUCK IS HE?!"

"AIN'T NONE OF YOUR CONCERN WHO I AM. YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SELF AND GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS." Frank stated in a demeaning manner.

"No this muthafucka didn't!" She kept her gun aimed at Frank, stepped over Rain's limp body and got as close as she could without pressing her body against the barrel of the gun.

"Look you chauvinist honkey! Sam IS my business! You betta think about who you steppin' to!"

"Tanya we have no...."

"SHUT UP!!!" Frank and Tanya said in unison. Their eyes locked. Frank scanned Tanya's dark brown eyes and thick figure. Frank's deep blue eyes fascinated Tanya. They lowered their guns. As they were engrossed with each other, Sam surreptitiously moved over to Rain, who had regained consciousness.

"You OK?" Sam said as he brushed Rain's hair away from her face. Rain nodded and looked over to see her husband facing off with a very attractive black woman. Frank always had a fetish for black woman.

Sam swiftly kicked the guns out Frank and Tanya's hands. Sam threw an uppercut that knocked Frank out cold. Tanya threw her hands up like she was about to box, but Sam was having none of that. He drove his broad shoulder into her chest and knocked Tanya on her back. When Tanya looked up, she saw her gun pointed at her by Rain.

Thirty minutes later, things seemed to calm down. Frank and Tanya were arrested for kidnapping while Tanya also had charges of assault with a deadly weapon. Rain and Sam sat on the couch drinking Heinekens.

"For someone I have never slept with you are causing me a lot of trouble," Sam said jokingly. "I hope you're worth it." He smiled.

"Well my path hasn't exactly been laid with gold either buddy," Rain said as she playfully swatted Sam's arm.

"So what would you like to have for dinner?" Mischief sparkled in Rain's eye.

"I want to eat dessert first." Rain smiled.

"As long as you go back and take care of the main course." He gave her a sexy smile.

"Let me slip into something a little more comfortable." Rain grabbed her overnight bag and went to the bathroom. Five minutes later, she pranced out of the bathroom. Sam's mouth dropped open. That was the reaction Rain wanted.

"Good things come to those who wait, pun intended." She sashayed to the CD player and pressed play. Adina Howard's "T-shirt and Panties" echoed sensually throughout the house. Rain posed so Sam could admire her beauty.

She wore a pink satin camisole that displayed her firm abs. Her nipples protruded underneath the soft fabric. Sheer pink bikini cut panties displayed her round ass. Sam demonstrated his pleasure and appreciation by rubbing the firm bulge under the silk pajama pants.

"Ms. Anderson, you look amazing. And in honor of your presence tonight, I have also worn something special." Sam untied the belt that held his robe closed. He looked as if his body was chiseled out of marble. His chest, biceps, triceps and abs all showed amazing definition. He removed the matching silk pants and turned around to show rain his sculpted ass. He stood on his toes to display his calf and hamstring muscles as well. The muscles appeared like they would rip through his skin. He faced her now and modeled the blue silk thong that barely contained his manhood. Rain stared and ogled Sam's body appreciatively. Moisture soaked through her sheer panties and revealed her increased arousal. Rain walked briskly across the living room to get her hands on Sam.

They embraced and kissed each other hungrily. Rain enjoyed the plush feeling of Sam's lips as Sam enjoyed sucking on her thin lips. She rubbed his body slowly, enjoying the feel of his hard muscles against her soft hands. Sam kneaded and massaged Rain's ass and enjoyed the feeling of nylon material against skin. She inhaled his masculine scent and began to kiss down his neck and chest. Sam lifted his hands and firmly grasped Rain's breasts. He used his index finger to tease and flick her nipples while he kissed her neck. Rain lashed Sam's nipples with her tongue as his penis jerked inside the thong.

"I think somebody wants to come out and play." Rain grabbed Sam's firm buttocks and massaged them, dragging the tips of her fingers against the smooth tight skin. She slowly worked her fingers up to the waistband of his lingerie and pulled down slowly. She to remove the thong and came face to cock with his ebony rod. It was not large and fat, thought it was not small. It was long and thick, with smooth dark skin and a bulbous head. A seven inch, thick piece of onyx stood at attention.

"It's beautiful."

No. You are far more beautiful than any part of me will ever be." Sam pulled Rain up to a standing position and lifted her sexy camisole over her head. Her breasts were firm and did not hang as others usually did. He started with tender kisses on the flesh and then quick nibbles on each nipple. He stuffed his mouthful with Rain's right breast as he steadily groped her left. Rain's body enjoyed the dominance of Sam's mouth and hands. She reached down and caressed Sam's cock. She held it tight enough to feel his pulse in the veins. She wanted to taste him. Rain pulled Sam's head away from her breast and kissed him fervently.

"Lay down!" she demanded. Sam did as he was told. "Did you know I used to be a gymnast?" she said lasciviously. Rain palnted her hands on the floor outside of Sam's legs. She dipped her head and licked Sam's throbbing erection. It jerked in appreciation and tapped Rain's nose.

"Naught boy!" she admonished playfully. "Momma's gonna have to teach you a lesson." She licked and kissed Sam, then used her thin pink lips to put him in her mouth. She worked his length deeper into her mouth until it tickled the back of her throat. She slowly moved her head up and swiftly bobbed down to his balls.

"YES!" Sam moaned. She slid him out of her mouth to lick, suck and nuzzle his balls.

"I think you're ready now." She smiled and maneuvered his manhood into her mouth. When she was about halfway down his shaft, Rain threw her legs up into the air and formed a perfectly straight line from head to toe. The view of her ass covered in sheer panties and well-toned legs almost caused Sam to lose himself in Rain's mouth. But he wanted to make this moment last as long as possible.

Cock still in her mouth, her blond hair hung down as she proceeded to do handstand pushups. Sam was in heaven. This was the best blowjob he had ever experienced. Rain continued pushing up and lowering down as her tongue and warm mouth pleasured Sam's sex.

"OHMIGOD! RAIN! YOU'RE AMAZING!" Sam screamed. His comments inspired Rain. She arched her back so that her vagina was in Sam's face. She wiggled her hips and teased him. Sam positioned his mouth toward Rain's sex and sucked Rain's clit. Her flower was wet and Sam knew she was pleased because the suction on his cock increased. Now that Rain had her feet on the ground, she massaged his balls and perineum with her free hand.

"How freaky do you want to get?" she spit out as she came up for air.

"I'll take whatever you give me. " Sam said before he continued pleasuring Rain's clit and vagina with his tongue and fingers.

"AHHH!" she screamed in ecstasy. Rain suddenly jumped back into handstand position. Somehow, she walked her body around one hundred eighty degrees until her breasts faced Sam. She did a few more pushups and then lowered her legs so that she was on top of Sam in 69 position.

"God, I love you!" Sam moaned as he leaned forward to run his tongue up and down Rain's engorged labia. Rain bobbed steadily and massaged her man's balls. She then moved her index finger and rubbed the outer edge of his anus.

"RAIN......"

"Shhhhh.......I promise you'll like it and I'll be gentle." She lubricated her finger with saliva from her mouth. She inserted the tip into his ass. His muscles tensed and she slowly removed the finger. She entered him again and went to the second knuckle. She circled her finger around and gently pushed until most of her finger was inside Sam.

"This better be good, Rain," Sam stated nervously. She smiled and grabbed Sam's rod. She stroked him rapidly and massaged his prostate with her finger. "RAIN! RAIN! DAMN!' She bent down and sucked his balls as she fingered his ass and masturbated his cock. She felt Sam's balls tightening and knew he was close she moved forward so her breast were close to Sam's cock.

"You ready baby? Cum on my tits?" Her hand moved faster and she rubbed his head against her nipples, which proved to be the breaking point. Sam's cock jerked and shot his load on Rain's breasts.

Breathless, Sam moaned, "The handstand blowjob. You are unbelievable!" Sam reached over and brought Rain's mouth to his. "I will NEVER let you go."

"Just wait until I get creative," Rain smiled and winked. They kissed and went to Sam's bedroom to sleep (maybe) after a long night.