Forbidden Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twirled my tongue in little circles deep within the hole clockwise, then changing my mind I twirled it counterclockwise, she grasped. I licked and sucked on the whole part of her ear from the very tip to the bottom lobe. It was the sucking sound, the heat, and the wetness that turned her on even more because she knew I was substituting it for her puss. She knew the sounds that I was making as I sucked and nibbled on her ear were the same sounds I would make when I again sucked on her pussy. The more she moan the harder, I pushed my knee into her.

"NO. NO. NO Scottie this isn't right!" she nearly yelled. It was as if reasoning came back for a moment, but she still made no real effort to stop me. If fact she even helped in the grinding process by opening her thighs wider.

"Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to let you go with that ache deep in your puss? Do you want me to leave you on that edge of wondering like I wonder every night what it would be like deep inside you as I stroke and fuck every inch of your pussy with my cock. Do you want to go back to your bed alone, knowing I'm right down the hall willing to do anything and everything to your body that you crave? Do you want to go and fuck yourself, all alone, without my heat to keep you warm? Without my fingers, my tongue, my cock? Will you try to fill yourself only to feel frustrated when you can't because your fingers aren't deep enough or thick enough to find that spot deep down inside?

"Scottie?" her frustration was clear. She sounded on the edge of tears. "Scottie why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you. I've wanted you for a very long time, and there is nothing I could do, no one I could fuck that takes away the thirst I have for you. That is what I go through every night, Chris, wondering and lusting. Do you know how many women I've fucked named Chris? How many women with your height and your built that I've bent over cars, tables, chairs and an occasionally bed, loving them, fucking them, all the while dreaming of you?"

"This is wrong. I'm your sister."

"Of course it's wrong. That's what makes it even more delicious baby sis. And you know. You want it too, you want it just as much as I do, and you liked the forbidden-ness of it. You like the fact that even though we aren't suppose to, we can get as nasty and freaky as we want. Parts of you want to break out of that shell of good-girl-ness and become what is hidden deep down inside."

"What are you a psychologist now?"

I had to laugh. "No, I'm just guessing, but you still want it."

"No."

"No? No? Then why were you turned on by my story, my dream? Why were you calling my name? Why didn't you stop me that night from eating you out? Why are you still in my arms allowing my knee to fuck your cunt, your puss, your fuck hole? (she grasped at that last one) You know damn well that you could have left anytime you wanted. You know that if you really attempted to stop me, I would stop. I love you Chris. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or anything you don't want.

She was silent. She still didn't move but she did begin to cry softly.

"Okay, Chris baby. I understand. This isn't easy. So, I tell you what. You give me a little something, I'll give you a little something, and then I'll let you go. Okay?"

Silence. Finally she turned her head around, opened her eyes, and looked me in the face. She answered.

"Okay""All I want now is a promise. I'll help you ease that ache you have now and then I'll let you go if you promise me one thing."

"Yes?""Next time I see you, when I ask, you'll allow me a kiss.""That's it?""Yes, Chris. That's it."

"Okay."

I reached over to her sides and picked up both her hands. I placed them on my head, where she began to bury them in my hair.

"Hold on," I said as I went down between her legs for my salty favored treat.

* * * * *

The next few days I backed off. I didn't attack her every time I saw her, or flirted or did anything to even knowledge that last night. I didn't want to scare her and I didn't want her to feel pressured or ashamed. She needed time and space to think and figure out what she wanted. So, I gave her that. She soon saw that and began to relax around me more and more. She stopped avoiding my eyes every time I sort hers out and she finally stopped blushing every time I walked in the room. However, I did like the blushes. I like the idea that I could walk in a room and her body temperature instantly rose.

This went on for a few weeks, after a while things were like they were before. We talked, we laughed, and she even went to the store with me once or twice without our parents. And while this was good, I didn't want her to get too comfortable, I didn't want her for a moment to think I forgot her promise.

Occasionally, when she was relaxed around me I would take her hand in mine and lightly stroke her palm. She would become quiet, but didn't pull away, at least not immediately. The hand is a very sensitive body part. It's the primary instrument we use to feel. If you put just the right amount of pressure, a soft pressure, you can make a woman wet in 2.5 seconds. But for it to work there has to be some form of attraction and she was attracted. I watched as we would sit at the dinner table, with her hand in mine, as she sat utterly still, almost afraid move almost forgetting to breath sometimes. And she was aroused, each and every time. I would massage her palm for a few minutes and let her go just to remind her that I remembered and I knew she did too.

 

4 weeks later- Saturday 9:45 p.m.

One weekend, dad rented movies, a common weekend ritual at our house. Dad took his place on high back leather chair, mom had the love seat and me and Chris had the three-seat sofa bed. The sofa was rather wide so no one thought much of us lying side by side on it. Her back was to me as we both watched the screen. I usually rested my head on the chair's arm and see over her head.

It was a bit cold that night so we all had covers. It was no problem to slide my hand around her waist and soft stroke her belly. She tensed at first, then relaxed and let me touch her. I stroked and stroked. First, up toward the bottom of her breasts. I stroked down, toward the top of her shorts, even below that to the V between her legs. She turned more toward me and spread her legs just enough for me to slide pass her shorts and into her panties.

I hear my father snoring to the left of us and it didn't take much to confirm that my mom was knocked out too. Then she did something that surprised the hell out of me. She turned toward me completely and we laid there staring into each other's eyes. She rose and pushed me onto my back and kissed me. She kissed my neck, licking her way across my skin. She raised my shirt up to my neck and licked her tongue around my nipples. My nipples are actually very sensitive; she sent a shock through my system with that one.

Raising and looking at me she asked, "Do you want that kiss now?"

"No. You can kiss me if you want but I'm reserving my kiss for later."

She proceeded to move her hand down my stomach, passed my shorts, passed my briefs. My cock soared straight up at her first touch. She watched my face as she pulled my dick out and stroked it up and down.

"I had a dream last night."

"About what, Chris?"

"You and me."

"What happened?"

"I was taking a shower and came in wanting wash my back for me, I said yes. You soaped my body with your hands, my back, my butt, my thighs, my breast, and my pussy. You were going to make me cum again, but I felt guilty because you were always making me feel good. So I stopped you and I..."

I held my breath, excited that I invaded her dreams too.

"What? What did you do?"

"This," she said as she took my cock in her sweet young mouth. My hips jumped of the couch.

"Oh shit!" I nearly shouted but the memory of my parents stopped me in time. Instead I laid and watched in awe. This was happening. This wasn't a dream or story. Chris was about to suck me off. She moved liked her mouth was a pussy and she was getting pleasure with me inside her. Cautious I looked up at my mom to make sure she was still sleep. In fact, I kept my eyes on my mom because I was afraid if I continued to watch Chris sucking on my dick I would come and it will be over too soon. So, I watched my mom as my baby sister sucked my dick.

She was pretty good, she could be great with a bit more training but I wasn't complaining there would be time for that later. She moved slowly at first as if unsure. She grabbed me at the base of my cock and moved her hand up to the top where her mouth sucked on the head of my penis. Then she pulled back and I saw a line of wetness leading from her mouth to my cock. Her saliva, perhaps? No, precum. She licked out her tongue and tasted my tip, the hole where my cock juice dipped. I guess she liked it because she swallowed the tip some more. Her throat moved like she was drinking it, drinking me.

Driving deeper, she stroked my cock up and down, adding a bit of variety with twists and turns. She went down to my balls and softly licked around the edges, occasionally taking one in her mouth and sucking on my balls, one then the other, massaging it with her tongue and mouth. The heat was incredible. All the while she jerked my cock, squeezed it, bent it, licked along its sides. Up and down, over the top and back down the other side. She remembered, she remembered my story.

The she tried to swallow as much of me as she could when sucking me. With each downward suck, she took more and more of me in until I almost completely disappeared into her mouth (ok, so I peeked a little now and then). Then as she came back up, her teeth lightly grazed the sides of my shaft, just right, not enough to hurt, but just enough to make me shudder.

This time I was the one who buried my hands in her hair and held on for dear life as the pleasure began to build and the urgency came closer and closer. She noticed that my hands moved compulsively in her hair, she noticed my breathing became harsher and my effort for control became harder, she noticed my hips moving upward, thrusting to meet each downward sucking of my cock. She, in turn, sucked harder, sucked faster, until her mouth couldn't do what her hands could. The she turned and spread her legs over my face. I could smell her arousal. She hovered over my face, just close enough to see how wet she was, but not close enough for me to taste or touch with my lips. She pumped my cock, pumped and pumped and pumped, and I blew. I lost any control I had and turned my head and buried my face into the pillow, trying not to scream as I spewed all over her hands.

When I came down, she was kissing on my neck. My juices all over the both of the couch and us. I turned and she kissed my lips, smiling like the cat who at the canary.

"I'm not the only one who likes to call for God, I see."

Ha. Did I really call that name? From the glee on her face, I did.

"Yeah well, I knew you would be worth it."

She smiled and she got up and left. I laid there exposed and wet and marveled at what just occurred. She was ready. She was finally ready.

I heard my father snort, a clear sign he was about to wake up and I tuck myself back in my shorts, got up and went to my room, thinking about what should be my next move.

* * * * *

Chris

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I can't believe what I just did. I can't believe it. I gave in. I gave in. I sucked him off on the family couch with mom and dad right there. Oh god if they had of woken up all hell would have cut lose.

I fell to the floor of my room just as the door closed, and buried my hand into my crotch and rubbed. My pussy was in pain it was contracted so tight, the pounding was unbearable, there was almost no pleasure, just pain, pain, pain, and then finally, pleasure. Oh god I'm cumming, cumming, cumming with my juices all over my hand, mixing with the sperm also in my hand. His sperm, oh God. I can't breathe. I can't…

I sat back up of the spot on the floor where I landed, thinking I've lost my mind. The orgasm was very intense. I've been having a lot of those lately. I sucked him off and I was good. Just like in his story.

This time I listened while he called my name. It was so powerful; I felt so powerful, so dominating and so sexy, all over the fact that I made him lose control. God what a feeling, I can see how this can be addictive.

The door beside mine closed. Scott's room. He's in his room. What should I do, should I go to him? Will he come to me? Do I want him too? Do I want this? Yes. Yes. I want this. I loved what just happened, and he's right. The fact that we could have been so easily caught made it more exciting. Tired, I crawled to my bed and laid there in delight, until I fell asleep.

 

Sunday 11:15 a.m.

Morning. What time is it? After 11? Damn. Jessica is coming at 12 to go to the beach. I got up and ran to the shower, then quickly changed into my favorite crimson bikini. Grabbing a towel and a T-shirt on my way out, I barely saw Scott's door open until I was almost right in front of it. We both stopped and stared. He smiled. I couldn't. It was happening again. Lust. He walked out his room. I didn't know that I was moving, that I was going backward until I hit the back of the wall between our rooms. He was looking me over; staring at my breasts and how my top fitted my curves and stretched as my nipples harden. He looked down at my bottom, which was getting wetter by the minute; thank God it was waterproof.

He looked back into my eyes and smiled. He liked. He said, "I think want my kiss now."

"What now? Here? In the hallway? Are you crazy?"

"I could have asked the same of you last night."

I felt the heat flood my face. God I was blushing again. I gotta stop doing that.

"I know. I'm sorr—"

"Don't! Don't ever tell me you are sorry for what happened. Do you regret it?"

Sighing I said, "No. I should, but I'm not. But Scott I do have to go. I want to get something to eat before Jessie comes."

"I want my kiss. I want it now. You promised."

Sighing again, I said okay and lifted my mouth to his. He pulled back.

"What? " I asked.

"I don't want to kiss you there. At least not now."

My pussy, or puss as he likes to call it, twitched.

"Scottie, you can't eat me out in the hallway. Please."

"Hmmm. As lovely as that sounds, I don't wanna kiss you there either."

Ok, at this point I was confused as hell. What other places could he be talking about? Well there is ONE other place, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I guess I made a face and he knew what I was thinking because he laughed and said.

"No, I know that's not something you would be into so don't worry. Your bottom is safe from me."

I relaxed. But where else, what kind of kiss is he talking about?

"I want to kiss these," he said as he ran his hands down my bikini top, cupping my breasts and massaging gently. "I want to kiss them and lick them, like I would your lips. I want to suck on your nipples like I would your tongue. I want to play with the tips like I would your clit and I want to make you even more wetter than I know you are this very moment."

Damn how does he do that? Shock me still? Why does he talk like that? Does he read books something? This can't be real. How can he so fucking good and not have women lined up outside out house everyday? Or maybe I'm just horny. Yep. That's it.

"Scottie…" I started, again about to protest when he said.

"Oh shut up will you," and began kissing the valley between my breasts.

Ok, I take that back. He's not THAT smooth, and I have to admit I'm somewhat tired of playing the voice of reason. We both know this is going to happen. Oh god, his tongue. He kissed me just like he said. I pushed my top out the way, giving him more of my right breast. He licked all around it making me completely wet, nibbled and bit. Oh god. He placed my nipple between his teeth and softly applied pressure, sweet agony. The pain heightened the pleasure. I think I'm going to cry. It's too intense. His other hand played with my left breast squeezing. I'm softly mewing like a cat. Oh god. He squeezes and twists my left nipple and sucks and bites the right, not too hard, never too hard just right. Oh god, my pussy, my pussy.

"Yes, your pussy, I can't wait to have it, " he responded.

Shit, I'm talking aloud. He laughed at that one.

"Scottieeee. I can't I can't."

"You can't what, sweetie?"

" I need. I need you. I can't wait. Please, please fuck me."

"You're ready? Are you finally ready?"

"Yes, damn it. Pay attention!"

"Tonight?"

"Noooo. Now. I need it now."

"Chrisssssssss? Jessie's here!" said my mom from down stairs. Shit, what is she psychic?

"Tonight?"

"Oh God, I hate you," I panted. He laughed again.

"You hate me or God?"

"BOTH!"

"Tonight?"

"Yes. Tonight."

"Okay, go Chris."

And I went. Down the stairs, pass my mom, into Jessie's car. All I could think about was tonight.

 

Scott.

"Mom? Is Chris back from the beach yet?"

"No, sweetie."

Damn

"Okay, I'll be back. I'm going rock climbing."

"Be careful, Scott."

Chris

"Where's Scottie?"

"He's rock climbing, dear."

"When will he be back?"

"I don't know."

Damn.

"Okay"

Scott

"She's back yet?

"You just miss her, what is it with you two?"

"What do you mean, mom?"

"You two are acting like best friends? What is going on?"

"Oh I don't know. I guess we are growing up. That's all."

"You're 22 and you're just now growing up?"

"Ha! Better late then never!" I kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be in my room."

 

She came home just in time for dinner. I don't know if I was relieved or even more frustrated. I've been hard since she walked out this house this morning. I made it a point not to masturbate, which was hard as hell. When I cum, I wanted to cum with her, and on her, all over her body.

I heard her run into her room, probably to change. I went downstairs. I didn't trust myself to be alone with her. She came down a few minutes later. It look like she took a quick shower while she was up there. She smiled at me and took her place at the table. Conversation was polite and tense. How our parents didn't notice is beyond me.

I excused myself immediately after dinner, claiming I have a report in political science. I needed space. I spent my time on the Internet, watching television, killing time. At one point, she went to her room. I had no idea what she was doing, probably the same as me-- waiting. It was around midnight that I heard a knock on my door. Damn, she beat me to it. Nevertheless, I liked the fact that she came to me. It made it feel like she owned up to her decision to let this happen. I wasn't persuading or seducing her when she didn't want to be seduced.

I opened the door and she entered. She didn't say anything she just kissed me. It was as if a dam broke inside me, and for a second I lost all sense of control. Lust took me over. I ripped the top of her night grown and it lowered it to her hip. I picked her up and practically threw her ass on the bed. It was her calling my name in shock and fear that broke me out of my trance. I felt shame.

'I'm sorry."

Apparently, I was wrong. She wasn't scared at all. She was excited. She jumped up and dragged me on the bed with her. It was as if we were animals. Biting, clawing, ripping, sucking, fighting. She was rougher with me than I was with her. Soon we both were naked, with no articles of clothes to protect one another from each other. The marks she left on my body will take at least a week to heal.

Sitting up, I wrapped her thighs around my hips and we sat in the bed with her facing me and I facing her. I winded my hands into her hair and tug her head back so I could sucked on her neck. She smelled so good, sweet and clean. We kissed and I rubbed my dick against the opening of her pussy, our juices intermingling, making the glide wet, sticky and smooth. The heat from her puss was so intense I swear it was going to melt my dick. Oh yea she was ready.