Forbidden Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent her back some more and sucked her tits like I did this morning, only harder. She cried out from pleasure. I know they had to still be a little sore, but I really didn't care and if her pushing me closer was any indication, she didn't either. Ever see a virgin in heat? It's an interesting mixture to watch-- uncertainty mixed with awe and excitement. Eagerness that exist only because of lack of experience. She'll do anything you want just to please you, just to prove her worth despite the inexperience. But, I wasn't going to use that knowledge to my advantage just yet. I did want her to love this. I wanted to guarantee that she would indeed come back for more.

I laid her back and proceeded to lick, eat, taste. She moved and moaned, rotating her hips against my dick, wanting to be filled, wanting more of her big brother's cock. She wanted it deep and a little hard, maybe even a lot. She just dripped pussy juice. I could hear the wetness of her puss slapping against my cock. She held on to my ass, riding what she could, calling my name, asking for more, begging.

When, she asked, when? When are you going to do it? For weeks you've been tormenting me, making me want you, making me ache. Please when you are going to fuck me Scott? When? Now, I want it now.

But, I wasn't ready to give it to her now. I leaned back and turned her over and licked and bit my way down her back, touching her, exposing her, her neck, her back, her ass, the crack of her ass—inside. Her pussy, her thighs, the back of her knees, her calves, her feet. I ran my hands on every inch of her skin and back.

"Please, Scottie. Please."

I pulled her to her knees, it's gotta be doggie style. I pulled her back until her ass met my hips. This way I can go deeper, faster. I know I should be gentle. I know I should be patient but my patience ran out when she entered this room.

"Scottie, I need you. I want you. Fuck me."

And I did. My entry was slow and deliberate. It was hard at first but her wetness helped. Slowly I pushed and slowly I went it. Her pussy expanded for my cock, warm and moist, wet and tight. More and more of my cock it took, sucking it in. Her pussy sucked me harder than her mouth ever could, milking me, fucking me. I moved deeper and deeper until I couldn't move any more. I was only half way it. She had to have more, so I pushed, and she screamed. The harder I pushed the louder she became. But it worked. More and more she took, inch by inch I glided in that soft velvety pussy. In and in. I pushed her head down into the pillow, lifting her ass higher, fucking her deeper. The more I thrusted in, the more she opened up. Each thrust was deeper than the last. Each fuck was better than the last and the better it got the more she called my name, the more she screamed for my dick, and the more I fucked her the more she wanted and the more she took.

The bed moved. It bounced with each push, each thrust. Fortunately, it wasn't directly against the wall so there was no banging to wake our parents. But the movement of the bed, helped us developed a rhythm. Ohhhhh she moaned. Ahhhhh she cried. Yesssssss I panted and harder I fucked. Faster and faster we moved. Her pussy was no longer so tight, but more and more juicy by the second. The pleasure rose and I came closer and closer to cumming by the second. Soon all thoughts of her went out my head as I focused on the goal of nutting. And I did. Just as my body tensed. I shot my load deep inside her. I heard a distant cry as I realized she was cumming too.

Battling to catch my breath, I tried to focus as my body turned to rubber and I had no energy to move. Sliding out of her body, I moved to the side and fell on to the bed. All I wanted was sleep.

When I woke up, she was staring at me. Her hair was a mess, tingled and knotted.

"Where do you go from here?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Well…. I don't want it to just end. I mean I had fun, but…"

"But, this can't go on forever. One day you'll meet someone and things will change. Of course, I expected that. Besides, You can't exactly bring me home to mom and dad and expect a real future."

She smiled, "Yeah. But what about Susan?"

"Good question. We have been drifting apart lately. I don't think we'll make it"

"I'm sorry. I'm happy I don't have to share right now, but I'm sorry you are having problem."

"No sweat. Let's just ride it out and be very careful. You should still date, as will I. But late at night when you got an itch that just won't quit, I'll be here."

"That sounds like a plan. So, was I all you dreamed about?"

"You were amazing. Now stop fishing for compliments and come here."

And that's how it all began, my sister and me. Of course she will met someone and so will I, but until that day comes, I wonder how many places in this house we can make love in without getting caught. I always did wonder if our parent's bed was as comfortable as it looked.