Force Feminized Up Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers

I had noticed that she commanded some authority with the others and even the guys seemed more inclined to listen to her.

She rushed over to where a group of girls were lying together comparing their bodies and having their cocks sucked by the guys. I couldn't catch what she was saying but she was gesticulating passionately to make some point.

It looked like a 'half cock' situation with most of the guys who were recharging themselves on beer while keeping their balls cool for a rapid return to action.

The discussion looked quite animated at first but then they seemed to be reaching some agreement. There was little doubt it was about me and I couldn't help noticing that all their cocks were getting erect as the discussion was brought to a conclusion.

Brian came over and looked as if he wanted to explain something to me.

"You've ... er .... given us a hell of a good fuck. You are fucking sexy and I don't know how any of us are ... well .. it's going to be different isn't it? I mean to be frank we're not going to be able to stay out of you. You know!!"

"It's just that it's embarrassing you being a guy or officially if you see what I mean." He was having difficulty getting to the point.

"I mean you're not far off anyway are you? As Jamie said earlier you're nearly one of them and for us fucking them isn't a problem but well you know I've not got anything against gays at all but you know most of us are from the rugby club and we've never fucked a guy apart from you."

"So it's all fixed then is it?" says Mandy. "Or at least you got the drift. So let's get to work!"

"Get him on the bed. I wanted him lying on his side with his knees well forward so we have good access to him."

I had no idea what they had in mind. I thought perhaps Mandy had some novel anal sex position she wanted to demonstrate on me. But then one of the other girls handed her a large stainless steal syringe with a long plastic tube attached with a rounded bulbous end. She opened a packet of large green tablets. I realised these were suppositories and she was about to put one up my bottom but how far? This tube was really long.

"I told you, you were nearly one of us? Well this is just to get rid of the 'nearly' bit!"

"Look I'm a guy! I'm male right? Why should I let you stuff female hormones up me or whatever it is you are planning?" I protested.

"This is past the planning stage" said Mandy calmly and I saw her put a tablet in the bulb and then she started trying to prize my buttocks apart. I did try to prevent her getting the syringe up my bum hole although another side of me was half wanting it. It was useless anyway; I soon felt sphincter stretch momentarily as the bulb slipped in. My bum seemed to be drawing it in and helping them as they fed the long tube deep up inside me.

Why didn't the guys help? No of course it was what they wanted this too.

With about six of them holding me down Mandy finally got the bulb and tube up my bottom. I could see in a wall mirror the tube disappearing up my bum.

"You must lie still" Ian said.

He had come to help Mandy being a medical student he knew what had to be done.

"You need this in deep. We have go through your rectum and right up into your colon. It's a slow release oestrogen tablet so you won't feel the effects immediately."

Ian was manipulating the tube now and I could feel it getting deeper into me then suddenly I couldn't feel much but I saw in the mirror he had fed the whole length into my anus until only the syringe part remained.

At this point Mandy took hold of the syringe and with her thumb poised on the plunger said:

"Goodbye Carl!" She announced dramatically then pushed the plunger.

"Hello Carla!!!"

There were cheers and clapping all round. They were feminizing me and I couldn't stop them.

"The first thing you'll notice is your nipples getting more sensitive" Ian started to explain what would happen and made it clear he and the lads intended to see it through.

"Then we'll get your breasts growing and your bum too probably. We'll need to reduce your body hair a bit but that's easy with creams."

"Then it's just a matter of a visit to the women's department of the local store to get you kitted out with tights, miniskirts and all the other things you are going to need!" Ian spoke with finality and an air of a job well done.

But Mandy hadn't quite finished with me.

"You need this up you it's more quick acting. We find it makes you more anally amenable! I know you like it anyway but you'll like it even more with this up you" And with that she plunged a small syringe up my bum and infused some liquid.

Ian shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"What a girl!" he said.

"She's the girl now." She said pointing to me. "It's getting late so who's going to walk her home?"

"Can I have my jeans back then?" I asked.

"No you can not" replied Mandy firmly. You can start getting used to having the lower half of your body accessible to interested males as females have had to do for centuries. Here's your camera though. I don't think you'll be trying that one again!"

Jamie volunteered to walk me home. Most of the others seemed to be staying presumably to supply the girls with any cum and fucking they missed out on because of me.

"Here better put this up" said Cindy as she pushed an anal plug up me. "Can't have you leaking all over the street!" They all laughed at that.

My shirt covered only the top half of my buttocks and I felt my genitals were very exposed. They laughed more as they watched me going down the stairs with Jamie. Half way down the stairs a door opened near me. I think it was the proprietor taking a look to see what was going on. He took a look at me, gasped and quickly shut it again.

This just made me feel everything was going to be embarrassing from now on. I recovered my rain coat from the hallway so at least my privates were not exposed to the view of any late night revellers.

Walking with an anal plug is a very sexy experience as it teases your prostate and I was still very sticky between my thighs.

But unfortunately the plug was not quite large enough and just when we were crossing the street I felt it working its way out and it fell in the street. I bent down to pick it up despite Jamie's protests that we should just walk on.

"You can't put it back in! It's filthy now we'll have to wash it."

"But it's running down my legs!" I said but I noticed people nearby were staring at us. I could feel semen trickling down my thighs to behind my knees. I was trying to keep my asshole tight but that last shot Mandy put up me seemed to have dilated me.

We didn't have far to go but my crack was oozing heavily now and I could feel it running right down to my ankles by the time we reached the door.

Jamie was very good to me that night. He got me cleaned up. Came to bed with and fucked me nicely.

It was the start of many heavy sessions with me up at the rugby club, but that is another story!

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers
12