Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,463 Followers

This time she slumped down into the tub, defeated, which again left me with mixed emotions though only momentarily. "What is it you want me to do?" she asked now resigned to do whatever it was I asked of her. She hadn't said that exactly, but I could see it in her eyes.

"Well, for starters," I began, "How about sucking me off?"

#

Though hesitant, certainly reluctant, I expected a half-hearted feeble attempt at best. She had reached out, grasping my cock pulling me towards her as I stepped over closer towards the tub, nearer her mouth.

"If we're going to do this, then we're going to do this," she told me. "Take off your clothes."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. But I began doing so as mom sat in the tub watching me undress. But I also noticed as I did so, that she lifted her hand and began toying with one of her nipples, making it hard once again.

I now stood entirely naked before her, something I hadn't done since I was a kid, and certainly never like this. Even the look on her face had turned different, there was a resigned expression to it yes, but there was also a look of undefined curiosity and wonder as well. Without saying another word, she slowly wrapped her lips around the head of my prick and began gingerly sucking it. I could feel the dance of her tongue tickling the supersensitive crown of my prick's head, something that I'd certainly not expected to feel, expecting as instead a once again half-hearted open-mouthed head fuck and nothing more.

The fact she was good at this, and seemed to be actually enjoying this, nearly brought me to my knees far too soon, and with far more pleasure than I thought possible as she did so.

Once again I reached out, thumbing her now very hard, very erect little nipple with my finger tip, eliciting a soft mewling sound from her as I did so, her lips tightening even more pleasurably around the shaft of my cock, her hand gently cupping my heavy ball sack, kneading it with her fingers, as her lips slowly moved up and down over my shaft.

Though I had stood with my eyes closed momentarily enjoying the sensations that her lips, tongue and mouth was bringing me, I soon opened them, sensing movement, and was glad that I did, as I now watched, mom's free hand moving busily between her legs, frigging her clit. I marveled at how big it actually was, how stiff, hard and swollen it had become, along with the redness of her lips, which had also swollen, now puffy as they filled with desire, pleasure and need.

Normally I had pretty good control, could last quite a while most of the time, but I was already feeling the surge of intense climax beginning to run up the length of my shaft. As it did, I stepped back, forcing mom to release my prick, though looking back now, I'm not sure she would have done so had I not forced the issue. But through some warped sense of concern for her perhaps, some measure of mercy for not wanting to force her into an even more decadent act, though that very reason was unreasonable in and of itself already, I removed my cock from my mother's mouth just as it exploded. Even then, she reached out towards it, once again finding it, stroking it, and now resigned to jacking it, which she did as I continued to spray massive amounts of cream which she now directed against herself, bathing her beautiful luscious tits with copious amounts of my jettisoned spunk splashing all over them.

I staggered back, once again collapsing down onto the toilet seat. Mom continued to sit in the tub, the water still running, the only sound masking my breath as I fought to catch it. Looking at her, thick pools and gobs of fuck-butter running down between her tits, which she only then lifted her hand to catch, rubbing it into her breasts as I sat there watching her.

"You said for starters..." she suddenly spoke, "Now what?" There was a lusty edge to her words, not to mention the look in her eyes. I was a little surprised to see that, expecting her to take more of a resigned position, a defeated one perhaps even, but she appeared more aroused, obviously still excited more than anything else.

"I want to see you finish what you were doing before I came in here," I said adlibbing it. "I want to watch you get yourself off."

Once again she looked at me, nodding her head. "Ok, but I want you to get me something then," she said simply.

"Ok, what?"

"In the bedroom, my side of the bed, in the nightstand, top drawer..." she paused though she was already sliding back down in the tub, once again positioning herself beneath the pounding beat of the running faucet. "There's a pink dildo, it's hidden beneath some of my handkerchiefs, bring it in to me."

I didn't even think twice about it, dashing from the bathroom into the bedroom naked, already the renewed throbs of interest being felt in my dick as I opened the drawer, searching, though quickly finding the toy she'd told me about, never even suspecting that she had one. But there were others too, also hidden beneath the stack of delicates that she kept there, which I quickly took note of for another time.

Racing back into the bathroom, I handed her the life-like flexible toy prick, this time sitting down on the edge of the tub, watching her as she slowly began easing it into herself.

"Didn't even know you had something like that," I told her already caressing my somewhat flaccid cock.

"Well, up until tonight, there was a lot you didn't know," she told me.

"Touché'," I said in agreement with her.

"And ditto to that too!" she added with a moan as she finally managed to get most of the enormous fat fake prick inside herself.

Once again I watched as mom lay back in the tub, just an inch or two of water surrounding her, her legs propped up on either corner of the tub, spread, the water pounding against her cunt, which now held the majority of the pink prick sticking out of it.

"Play with my tits," she moaned though her eyes remained closed.

This time I didn't have to be asked twice about doing something. I repositioned myself, leaning over in order to do just that, but still maintain a stance where I could watch, watch her humping herself against the water, one hand still spreading herself, the other slowly working the fake prick in and out of her swollen puffy lips that sucked at it like she'd been sucking me earlier.

Her nipples quickly became marble-sized, her areola's scrunching up in a taut hard surfaced area that only helped to lengthen them as I rolled them between my fingers, somewhat pinching and pulling on them as I did so.

"Yes! Yes! That's perfect!" she moaned once again pleasurably. I continued playing with them watching her, watching the water pounding against her cunt until she let go of the dildo still deeply embedded inside herself, now reaching over, once again grasping my re-aroused, hard stiff cock stroking it up and down in perfect tempo with her own upwards humping motion against the faucets spray.

"You going to cum?" I asked expectantly, excitedly, seeing her eyes finally open, the words they spoke in doing so saying yes only a moment before she actually did.

My first clue that she was, was the grip she had on me with her hand. I felt it tighten even more forcefully, though she continued to stroke it, perhaps a bit more wildly, more rapidly in addition to that. The second however, was the deep moan unlike any other that I had ever heard before. It was guttural, long, and exploded from her depths just as the orgasm, which suddenly seized her as she thrashed and convulsed there down in the tub beneath me, once again splashing the bare few inches of water up and over the edge of the tub as she did so.

Her climax enough, to once again trigger my own, unexpectedly and without warning, though the amount of spunk my prick now produced was nothing in comparison to what I had earlier jettisoned.

Feeling the warmth of my fluid suddenly running down and over her fingers, mom sat up, almost as quickly as she had when I'd first surprised her, only this time, her mouth engulfed me, the next pleasurable explosions of my second glorious orgasm disappearing down the velvety smooth opening of her throat as mom milked, sucked and drained every precious little droplet.

#

"Jake, I told you I'd do whatever you wanted me to do, as long as no one ever found out, or got hurt because of it," mom told me. "But please...please, not this!" she pleaded worriedly.

There had only been two classes that I had had to attend, coming home from school early, one of which had been my photography class, where I had quickly developed the roll of film I had taken, blowing several of the pictures up so there could be no mistaking who it was I had photographed.

"You're exactly right mom," I told her having already shown her copies of all the pictures I had taken. "You did say you'd do whatever I asked you to do, and as long as you do, no one else will be!"

I am sure that after our rather enjoyable session in the bathroom the night before, which mom would once again find herself back in control, at least to some extent, but that wasn't to be the case, which I quickly reminded her of.

"But Michelle's my friend!" She pleaded once again. "She'll hate me after this!" she cried almost desperately.

"Not if we do this the way I told you," I reminded her. "Hate me for it perhaps yes...but I know she won't hate you for it, not as long as we do this the way I told you to do it."

When I saw the same defeated expression come into her face that I had seen the night before, I knew that the argument we'd been having was over, mom was once again surrendering to the inevitable, after all, she really didn't have any other choice.

"As long as you do this exactly the way I told you, there's no reason she'll suspect you were involved with this, and will place all the blame on me, not you. And like I promised, I really do have no intention of actually using this against her, or revealing any of it to her husband, I'm not even going to say that, merely imply it and then let her decide if I might actually do it or not. But don't you tip her off to that either, or then I will!"

I had already told mom that my intent was for her to call Michelle, inviting her over on the pretext of having a bit more fun together, only this time, I would indeed come home unexpectedly on purpose, letting them both know upon walking in and catching them, that I had planned on doing so after having seen them together the night before, and upon overhearing mom speaking to Michelle sexily over the phone, inviting her over. In the midst of all this, and especially if they were both nude and vulnerable, I would then produce the photos, letting Michelle along with my mother know what it was that I had, the idea being that as far as mom was concerned, she was just hearing about it and seeing what I had on the two of them for the first time there together.

I had met Michelle's husband Jeff a handful of times, though he was tall, a few inches more so than I was, he was also gangly and skinny, not at all athletic, let alone menacing, and for the life of me, I couldn't see what she saw in him, but to each his or her own I guess. Michelle was nearly the opposite of that. She was by womanly terms quite voluptuous, certainly not fat or really over weight, she just had a lot of full body to work with, including even larger breasts than my own mother had, pendulous perhaps, without looking grotesque by any means, if anything tantalizing in their own right as I had watched them swaying back and forth as she'd knelt there on the bed with mom fucking her cunt from behind while using a strap-on dildo. It was one of my favorite pictures, and one in which I had blown up exclusively for this as it clearly showed the pleasured expression on her face as she knelt there on the bed looking back towards my mom while being fucked by her.

"Ok, ok...I'll do it, but only as long as you keep your promise that if she fights you on this, you won't force the issue, or actually go to her husband with any of these pictures."

"I promise I won't, but only so long as you hold up your end of the bargain," I reminded her. "You act just as surprised as she will be, but you also give in to my demands, letting her know that whatever I say or ask of the two of you, that you're willing to go along with it, just as long as I promise not to tell Darrel about the two of you, which I'll promise not to do, as long as the two of you are willing to do what I want you two to do. If Michelle still refuses at that point, then she's free to go home if she wants, and like I said, her husband will never hear anything about it from me. But she needs to do all that on her own, let her own fears tip the scales one way or the other."

"Ok," mom said softly, once again fully resigned.

"Now, go ahead and make the call, but make sure you sound like you're horny and want to continue more of what the two of you were doing last night. I'll be sitting right here listening, so you'd better sound convincing, or she may wonder if something else is going on, and we certainly don't want that to happen now do we?"

Mom took a few moments to collect herself, and then picked up the phone dialing Michelle's number.

"Hi sweetie! What's up?" Michelle said answering the phone.

"Well me actually!" Mom giggled into the phone, which I was glad to hear her doing. "Been flying higher than a kite all morning long, just thinking about yesterday," she added letting the thought hang there.

"Me too!" came the immediate reply. "I've been trying to get a few household chores done all morning, but my minds been elsewhere," she responded back. "That really was nice."

"Yes it was," Mom responded. "Really nice, I've had a hard time trying to keep from touching myself just thinking about it."

There was a brief pause, and for a moment I was worried that Michelle might not respond as favorably to that as I might hope.

"You too?" came the almost breathless response. "God Shirley," Michelle said calling mom by name, "I've been tempted to pull out my vibrator twice now, just to get a little relief and relive the experience all over again."

"I've already got mine out, I've been sitting here playing with myself, thinking about playing with you, which is why I decided to call you. Thought maybe...wondered, if you'd enjoy coming over for a bit, while we have the time and can be alone to do so."

"You sure? Is it safe enough do you think?" Michelle asked worriedly.

"Yes of course! Like I told you already, Darrel won't be home until Sunday."

"What about Jake?"

"Well he has school of course, and then he told me that he was heading to work directly afterwards, so he won't even be home until well after ten or so this evening."

"Hmm, well maybe..." Michelle hesitated briefly thinking about it. "Oh hell, why not? I've hardly been able to keep from touching myself now anyway, I can be there in about half an hour... that work for you? That will give us a couple of hours before I need to be home and get dinner started before Jeff gets home from work."

"Two hours of bliss would be perfect," Mom assured her, "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom," she added just as I'd told her to tell her, and then hung up before giving Michelle a chance to comment on that any further.

"Well? Think she'll come?" I asked.

Though giving me a less than friendly smile, she nodded her head. "I'm willing to bet she's already on her way."

"Then I'd better move my car down the street. You'd best get up to your bedroom and get ready for her, get naked like I said, that way she'll be just as anxious to get that way herself without wasting a lot of time in idle gossip or chit-chat."

"Just remember your promise," she said one last time reminding me.

"Just remember yours," I shot right back at her, and then headed outside to move my car.

#

I sat quietly downstairs in my bedroom, the kitchen area above me. After a while, I heard the back screen door opening and then closing. "Shirley?"

I glanced at my watch, Michelle was a good five or six minutes earlier than I'd actually expected her, which meant that she'd had to have broken a few speeding laws in getting here. "Good, that mean's she's anxious, possibly even horny too!" I thought.

"Up here! In the bedroom!" Came mom's reply.

I then heard the sound of Michelle's footsteps crossing through the kitchen area and then into the living room as she headed up towards the stairs.

"Ten more minutes," I thought to myself, the envelope with the photo's I had taken sitting next to me on the bed. I was already hard, half tempted to stroke it a little, but refrained from doing so. With any luck, I'd soon feel the two of them doing that together!

Ten minutes seemed like an eternity as I sat there, but as I counted down the last few seconds, I snatched up the envelope and quietly made my way upstairs towards the living room. I stood for a moment listening, heard a giggle along with a pleasured sigh, and smiled. If mom did what I'd told her to do, she'd be lying on her back at that very moment with Michelle happily lying between her legs eating her when I came in. The moment I opened the door, mom would of course feign surprise, shock, alarm, and then it would be all up to me after that.

It couldn't have worked out any more perfectly, because that's exactly the way that it happened. I had managed to get all the way to the door, stood listening for a moment wanting to make sure they were in fact doing just that, which upon hearing mom through the door, knew they were doing.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Mom moaned pleasurably, and somewhat surprisingly, I think she really meant it too by the way she said it, even though she knew I'd soon be coming through that very door.

"I love licking your pussy," Michelle managed to mouth into her continuing to do so, just as I walked in.

"I can see that!" I said from behind, watching the two of them suddenly scrambling, which was pretty amusing at first, the wild eyed look on Michelle's face as she spun around on the bed facing me, grabbing for sheets that wouldn't quite come away in her hand the way that she hoped for, finally giving up, using her arms and hands instead by way of trying to cover herself, neither of which she succeeded very well in doing. And though my mother's face didn't hold quite the same look of surprise and alarm that she'd actually shown me the night before, she was nevertheless just as equally convincing.

"Jake? What are you doing home?" she cried out in alarm.

"Oh my God!" Michelle added to that, shaking her head looking as though she was about to burst out in tears. "Jake...it's not what you think," she began wildly, as though whatever she had to say to me would convince me otherwise.

"Oh? It's not? And what about yesterday?" I tossed out. As they say, for a moment there, you could have heard a pin drop.

"What?" Michelle allowed, now looking even more stunned than ever, which is when I then told my fabricated story, seeing them through the window, about taking the photos, overhearing the phone call and deciding to wait until she'd shown up, parking my car down the street, waiting for the two of them before coming up stairs with the photos, which I then dumped out onto the bed so that each of them could see what I had, and how clearly I had them.

"Oh my God!" Michelle did start crying then as mom went into her promised role, acting fearful, begging me not to say anything to Darrel about this, promising to do whatever I asked of her if I promised not to.

"Anything?" I tossed out though my gaze was currently directed towards Michelle. "What about you?" I then said looking at her as she stared back at me for a moment, then turning her head to look at my mother.

"Please Jake, leave Michelle out of this, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, just as long as you don't say or do anything to hurt her."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,463 Followers