Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

She didn't answer however, continuing to suck my prick until it was fully hard before finally removing her mouth from it, though continuing to lick me now instead.

"I need to tell you something," she said though she immediately went back to sucking me firmly. Obviously, whatever it was she needed or wanted to tell me could wait, so I did, enjoying the sensation of my mother's mouth until I soon felt the release begin, the first intense ejaculations of my spunk soon filling her mouth.

Afterwards I sat up in bed, mom still contentedly sitting next to me licking her lips and smiling.

"Nice wake up, but that's not really why you're here now is it?" I asked.

"Not entirely, no. I really did want to tell you something, but when I came in, I saw your semi-hard prick, I couldn't help myself."

I laughed at that, mom had indeed changed so much over the past few months, she was happier than she had been in a very long time, though her demeanor still changed whenever Darrel was around I noticed.

"So tell me, what's going on then?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to tell you that I've decided to leave Darrel," she said simply, though there was a look of worry that had now formed across her face.

I knew how tough that decision must have been for her, with the prenuptial agreement that Darrel had in place, it would leave mom financially strapped as she had very little in the way of personal assets, and would get nothing by way of support from Darrel if she was the one to divorce him without cause. I didn't need to discuss the obvious with her, we had already spoken at length about it long before now. But before now, there wasn't much I could do about helping her either.

"If that's what you've really decided to do mom, I think I'm in a position to help you with that, but I need your help too. And I need you to be patient about saying anything to Darrel about this until everything is ready. Can you do that for me? For yourself?" I asked.

Her worried look now turned to one of curiosity. "Sure, what is it you need me to do?" she asked me.

"Well for starters, I want to show you a video, but you're going to need to remain calm about it even after you see it. I've been saving it in the event that something like this happened, sort of an insurance policy of sorts," I told her still being cautiously mysterious about it. "And then after that, I'll tell you what we're going to do, and how we're going to do it, with the help of someone else being involved, who doesn't even know that they will be."

I soon after showed her a copy of the video I had of Darrel. By the look on her face after she had watched it all, she didn't even look that surprised.

"I hate stating the obvious," she began. "But as perverse as that may have looked on screen, it's not much different than what you and I have been doing for real," she said still somewhat confused on how this was going to help her much.

"That may be so," I admitted, "but the difference is, he doesn't know anything about us, or what we do know about him, and I also agree with you that the movie in and of itself may or may not be enough to accomplish what we want to do, which is why I have another plan that I'll need your help with. With that, I do believe we'll have more than enough documentation to ensure you won't be left out in the cold when you file for divorce."

Now mom took a renewed interest in what I had to say.

"I'm in, so tell me...what do we need to do?"

#

Before we could do anything we needed to wait for the following holiday weekend when Karen came for a visit. Mom was still skeptical about involving Karen, even though she would be initially unaware of her involvement, and would remain so if everything went according to plan.

And I was aware of course, that Michelle was still involved in holding what was referred to as adult toy parties for women, mom frequently went whenever Michelle had booked a party, buying several toys herself though she had done so without Darrel's knowledge of it.

Mom had once shared with me that she and Karen had in fact had several conversations regarding these parties, had even attended one herself though without her father's knowledge of it, and had purchased a small inexpensive vibrator for herself, which now explained the one I had video-taped her using.

"So here's the story you're going to tell her," I began. "You inform her that you're considering going into this business with Michelle, expanding it so to speak, but before you're willing to do that, you need to get a better feel for which products are more likely to sell better to make your investment worthwhile."

"Go on," mom said sounding interested, but still hesitant about how this was actually going to work.

"Well, that's when you tell Karen that you'd like her to help you by giving you an honest evaluation about some of the toys, how they feel, what they do...etc. We plan it on a night when you and I are scheduled to be out, but you inform Karen that you need the results back on the following day as you'll need to make some sort of inventory purchase commitment, so her opinions on what she enjoyed using will be very important. That way, we set her up to actually plan on masturbating for us, thus controlling the fact that she will be. The next step will be to ensure that Darrel finds out that she is, and with luck, let nature take its course afterwards, which we'll both be there to see and to record when he does."

There were a lot of ifs, a lot that had to happen and come together to pull this off. But the first obstacle was taken care of when Karen happily, and excitedly agreed to her role in this, though she had no idea at the time that she would be. I would be working of course, though the story was I'd be dropping my mother off at Michelle's for their weekly night out together, thus leaving Darrel home alone with his daughter.

I had already placed and tested all the cameras and equipment we would be using. One camera facing the bed where Karen would be, another directed towards the window where I hoped Darrel would eventually be. Another was hidden away in the neighbor's hedge across from the bedroom window. I would be up on the garage roof looking down the driveway using a telephoto lens on my camera. Shirley would be parked in Jake's car just around the corner from the house monitoring and controlling the cameras and everything that was being recorded from there.

"So how do we get him to realize what she's doing, let alone watch her while she does?" Mom had asked.

"Well, that will require a bit of luck there," I had to admit. "But I'm also counting on the fact that he will know and be aware of the fact that she is and will be in her bedroom alone, and banking on his curiosity of that to lead him into doing what I think he will do once he sees her, and that's where you come in."

A lot had to happen. A lot of it was luck, but I was confident that things would turn out exactly the way I had planned them to do. The first thing was to ensure that Karen indeed had begun masturbating, pleased when shortly after we had left, that she began doing so, researching the numerous toys that mother had asked Karen to try out for her prior to purchasing many of them for resale.

"Ok, she's doing it," Mom said excitedly as she watched her step-daughter as she lay on her bed, beginning to experiment and pleasure herself with the wide selection of toys she had chosen.

"Good, now...go ahead and make the phone call to Darrel, call me back on my cell the moment you hang up with him," I reminded her. "So we can keep in contact with one another, while we're doing this."

The plan was for mom to call Darrel and tell him that she couldn't find her car keys inside her purse, and that chances were she had once again left them in her car, something that drove Darrel nuts when she'd done that before.

I waited patiently and then felt the phone vibrate alerting me to the fact that mom was calling me back.

"Well?"

"He should be coming outside any moment now," she told me.

"There he is!" I whispered into the phone and watched as Darrel exited the back door walking around the side of the house heading towards the parked cars. Now came the luck part, hoping that Darrel would notice the single solitary light on, coming from Karen's room. I knew from past experience that all Darrel had to do was be curious enough to look, and he would immediately discover that he could and would indeed see very clearly into her room.

"He's stopping!" Mom spoke into the phone as she monitored his movements and actions through the video cameras.

"Shh," I whispered back to her. "It looks like he's taking the bait. Time to hang up now until afterwards," I said hanging up, picking up my camera with the hopes of getting some very revealing pictures.

Much to my delight, I watched as Darrel indeed stopped, glancing quickly about before walking over, and then bending over, peering over the top of the window looking in just as I had hoped that he would. It didn't take long for Darrel to discover what Karen was doing inside her own room, soon after positioning himself for a much better look while she was. But even more importantly, I now watched as Darrel unzipped his pants, soon after releasing his prick, and began stroking it. I smiled, zooming in on him with my telephoto lens and began taking picture after picture of him as the man sat there, watching his daughter masturbate while doing so himself.

The pictures I took couldn't have been any clearer. I'd even gotten one with Darrel's spunk flying out, hitting the window as he sat there jerking himself off. I also hoped that the videotape we'd eventually edit and put together would be as equally clear and revealing as I knew the photos would turn out to be.

Soon after that Darrel headed back inside the house after first checking Shirley's car, locating the keys she had purposely left inside before returning back into the house.

I quickly scampered down off the roof, then back out to the street to my car where mom sat waiting for me.

"If the video is even half as good as the pictures turned out, then I think we've got everything we're going to need," I told her after slipping back inside my car.

"Well from what I was able to see, we did. Though until we've actually had a chance to review the recordings..." she left off saying, and then noticed as she glanced down at the monitor that was still focused on Karen's bedroom where she still continued to lay there pleasuring herself. "Oh my God!" She announced suddenly.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"Unless I'm mistaken, that idiot just cracked open the door to Karen's room!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Good, and we're still recording all this too," I said zooming in on the door that was indeed partially open. "He must have picked the lock too, though it doesn't take a scientist to be able to do it either. But he's taking a real chance here in being discovered, especially if Karen glances back behind her, though at the moment, she appears obviously too busy to do that."

"You wanna hear something strange? Especially under the circumstances?"

"What?" I asked.

"Doing this, doing what we're doing is actually exciting, arousing me? Not seeing what Darrel's doing of course, certainly not that...but this, you and I sitting here in the car together recording all this."

"That's not so strange," I said agreeing with her, smiling. "I was just thinking the same thing, so yeah...I'm a little horny myself."

"Just a little?" Mom giggled reaching over to begin unzipping my pants.

"Well, a whole lot more now that you've said that," I told her, feeling the coolness of the night air suddenly envelope my exposed prick just before my mother's mouth did.

She had worn a simple pull over sweater, so lifting it up and over her breasts along with her bra, soon freeing them was relatively easy. I sighed with pure pleasure, molding her soft pliant breasts in my hands as she continued licking and sucking my very hard cock.

"Oh fuck, you'll never believe this."

"Now what?"

"Look, see for yourself," I told her.

Mom did so, now gazing into the small monitor that I held in my hand, still controlling it remotely as I now zoomed in towards the door.

"Is that what I think that it is?" Mom gasped in astonishment.

"Sure looks like it to me!" I mused laughing. "Too bad Karen doesn't see it, she's got the perfect opportunity to slam his prick in the door!"

We sat there watching with amused surprise at Darrel's boldness. As he had in fact stuck his prick through the small opening, pointing it towards the bed where his daughter continued to lay, pleasuring herself. Karen was in fact nearing the throes of her own orgasm in fact, the vibrating toy she was using, a rather expensive one with a rotating beaded shaft along with the various vibrations, including a clit stimulator was fully embedded deep inside her own cunt at the moment as she tossed her head from side to side wildly, just then tumbling over the edge of ecstasy, climaxing.

As we both sat there continuing to watch this, suddenly the prick, which was pointed through the small door opening, began to spew its load, most of it landing on the carpeting far short of the bed.

Shortly after the door closed again, with Karen being none the wiser concerning it, still basking in her own pleasured afterglow.

"Fuck me!" Mom said quite excitedly. "Fuck me hard and fast, right here in the car." She quickly slid out of her pants, tossing aside her well soaked panties as well, and then climbed on top of my stiff hard prick and began doing exactly that. Even the occasional passing car only enhanced the dangerous feel of excitement, the thrill of sitting just off the side of the house, fucking away like we were, the feeling wickedly decadent until we both soon after exploded simultaneously sharing one of the more intensely satisfying climaxes we'd ever had together.

#

I stayed up most of the following night editing the footage we had, more than pleased with the results as I watched it. In addition to that, the still photos, many of which I had blown up where even more revealing. After showing everything I had to mom, we decided not to approach Darrel with what we did have until after the holiday was over, and also only when Karen had left going back to her own dorm on campus.

For myself, I had enjoyed one quick very brief encounter with Karen just before she'd left, frustrated at never having any time alone with me, she had cornered me in the downstairs bathroom when I'd gone in to take a shower, even though Darrel and mom were upstairs at the time. I had just stepped out of the tub enclosure, spotting her there as she sat entirely naked on the toilet seat waiting for me to get out.

"I'll be heading back within the hour," she informed me. "But not before you give me a nice hard fuck before I leave."

I smiled, admitting to myself that there was a bit of irony in that. It may very well be the last time I was ever with her as mom would soon be informing Darrel she was indeed divorcing him, and with cause, which we would then show him and enjoy watching him squirm when doing so. And to be honest about it, I was really looking forward to that too.

I did feel a little guilty as I stepped behind my stepsister, slipping my cock deeply into her warm welcoming cunt. But only for a moment, and then the guilt became lust, pleasure and joy as I fucked her furiously, while she fucked me back just as furiously taking advantage of what would very possibly be our last time together, though she had no way of actually knowing that at the time.

#

Things went pretty much the way we'd expected them to. At first, Darrel was of course shocked, angry, and wildly erratic as he threatened the two of us, constantly reminding mom about the prenuptial agreement, until I finally got it through to him that what we had, we would thus use in court, breaking the prenuptial the way it was written, something we had also both discussed with mom's attorney. But in addition to that, I had also let it be known, that if I had to, if Darrel was still foolish enough to want to try and fight this without ensuring mom's financial stability and equal entitlements to their holdings and assets, that Darrel could expect each one of his clients to receive an interesting little DVD in the mail.

Not too surprisingly, mom soon after was granted her divorce along with a very reasonable settlement. But more importantly, Darrel was now and finally out of her life for good.

Several weeks went by, and then on a Friday evening as we sat down to watch a little TV together, I heard someone pulling into the drive. Peering out the window I realized it was Karen who had pulled in, though the car she was in wasn't the BMW she'd been given by her father.

"Who is it?" Mom asked.

"You'll never believe it, but it's Karen!" I told her already heading towards the door. She obviously was aware of the divorce of course, though not necessarily how it had all come about, or the real reasons behind it, or how my mother had finally obtained one so easily.

"Hey, what a surprise!" I said greeting her at the door. "Didn't expect to see you again anytime soon," I added, wondering at her reason for actually being here.

"Can I come in?" she asked somewhat meekly. "I need to ask you something," she said as I showed her in.

Mom stood in the living room. "Good, I'm glad you're here too," Karen said, though she walked over giving mom a friendly hug and a kiss upon seeing her.

"So, what's this all about?" I asked curiously.

"I think you already know, or at least I think you do," she began. "I already know that you must have had something on my father in order to be granted the divorce, and be given what you were in the settlement. One of the reasons dad had to take back the lease on my car, because he could no longer afford it. But that's not the reason why I'm even here, I need to confirm something, something I think I'm already aware of, but I need to know the truth of it, and I think you know just exactly what that truth really is."

The three of us soon after settled down on the couch. "Ever since just before Thanksgiving, dad had been acting really weird around me. He had even barged into the bathroom once when I was taking a shower, acting like he had every reason in the world to have done so, looking for his razor, acting like he was late for some damn meeting or something, and needing it, when I knew without any doubt that he'd gotten up much earlier than that, and had done so then as I'd heard him using it. So there was that just for one thing. But...there was another."

Mom and I looked over at one another expectantly as she continued.

"That night when you asked me to try out a few of those toys you were thinking about purchasing?"

She was blushing a little as she said it, glancing over towards me, but well aware that I now must have known about it as mom and I quite obviously didn't hold any secrets.

Mom acknowledged the evening of course, as did I.

"Well anyway, shortly after that I got up to take a shower and get ready for bed, which is when I reached for the door, and realized it was no longer locked."

"Stupid fuck," I thought to myself silently, realizing Darrel had forgotten to relock it before closing it.

"I know for a fact I had locked the door, especially since I'd be doing what I began doing shortly after that. But when I stepped back, thinking about it, I stepped in something, and looking down, examining my foot, I realized what it was that I had stepped in. At first, I wondered if you hadn't come into my room, intending to surprise me or something," she said admitting with a small smile on her face, though mom knew as I had certainly told her about the few experiences I had had with Karen, and not at all surprised by that either.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers