Forced

Story Info
He forces her into submission.
931 words
3.3
43.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers

A knock on the door woke Cierra abruptly. She glanced at the clock, it was 11:33pm. She felt panic rise in her chest and she grabbed her phone ready to call the police in an instant while she tiptoed to the door. Another knock followed by silence. Her phone vibrated in her hand making her jump in surprise. Matt had sent her a text message saying "It's me, let me in."

"Matt?" She spoke timidly from her side of the door. She was still waking up and figuring out what he was doing at her place so late.

She heard his muffled voice through the door stating, "It's me."

She felt a wave of relief and confusion, and opened the door for him. He hugged her tightly. "Matt, what the hell?" She and Matt briefly had their time once but it had passed, she had lost hope and interest of ever having a relationship with him.

He grabbed her shoulders and she saw the concern in his eyes, something was wrong. "Cierra, I have made a decision for both of us. I miss you." His gaze locked on her. "I'm sorry about how things happened before. I am truly sorry. I promise to never hurt you again, I will harm you but I won't ever hurt you like that again."

She had heard that line before from him and others, and as sincere as he seemed she resisted. She shook her head softly, "No, too much time has passed." She paused, "I don't want to be with you anymore."

"You are missing my point." He softly ran his hand along her cheek. "I'm not giving you a choice. You are mine now whether you acknowledge it yet or not."

She laughed softly, "No, Matt. You can't force me into submission."

He had a devious smile and grabbed her wrist. He spun her around by the wrist so that her back was pressed against his chest and her arm pinned between them. He used his other hand to grab her throat and pull her head back so his lips were next to her ear and he whispered, "We'll see about that."

"Stop it!" She screamed out, her heart racing. It had been so long since she felt his touch that she felt her body reacting. She inwardly screamed at herself for so easily yearning for his flesh again.

He roughly walked her to her bed, arm still pinned painfully behind her. He shoved her down against the bed while reaching down to take off her pants. She pushed and bucked against him, but he didn't budge. She screamed as he pulled her arm a little tighter to make her stop fighting. She felt tears welling in her eyes. "Matt... don't... Please, stop it."

His hand pulled off her panties and he tossed them aside. He felt the wetness and heat building between her thighs and shoved her on the bed. "You are mine, your fucking cunt even knows it." He undressed quickly as she climbed off the bed and ran to the other side of the room.

"No, not like this." She realized her voice didn't have the force she hoped it would, but she hoped he hadn't noticed. He was moving toward her and she tried to run past him. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back toward the bed with ease, although she was struggling and pushing against him.

"Isn't this what you always wanted, you little slut?" He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down on the bed and ran his fingernails deep into the flesh of her back. Grabbing her hair and pulling her ear close to his lips again "Hmm? Isn't this what you want?"

She couldn't speak, she was breathless. Her head spun in confusion and lust. He kept her head up, and demanded, "Answer me."

She was shaking and could barely whisper, "Yes." She began crying and sobbing softly.

He replied in a stern tone against her ear, "You are mine now, you answer with 'Yes, Sir.' Do you understand?"

She spoke through her tears, "Yes, Sir."

He let go of her hair and she fell forward. He pressed his hardened cock against her ass. She was still resisting and trying to get away, so he slid two fingers inside her wet cunt while teasing her ass. Without much warning he shoved his cock inside her ass. She collapsed onto the sheets of her bed with a moan. The pain of the intrusion intermixed with such a pleasurable pressure within her. His cum soaked fingers grabbing and squeezing her breasts, then pinching her nipples. She felt him pumping his body against her forcing his way deeper and deeper.

She couldn't control herself anymore and forced her body harder against him wanting more and more. He put his fingers to her lips and she took them into her mouth to suck them clean. She felt herself reaching the apex... her legs shaking beneath his force with tears streaming down her face. He pushed her down, holding her against the bed as she violently shook and moaned beneath him. She felt him grab onto her sides, nails digging deep as he came.

She lay helplessly out of breath on the bed and felt him lay down on the bed next to her. She felt a pat on the bed and looked up at him. He whispered more tenderly, "Come here."

She scooted up close and lay her head on his chest as he lightly stroked her hair while she fell back asleep.

Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers