Forced Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
His submissive awakening continues.
1.5k words
4.65
69.9k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
124 Followers

After that first crashing orgasm which Elena and I shared, we ate. We sat at the small glass topped dinette set which came with the flat. Each of the grad residence flats contained the same nondescript furniture in various institutional color schemes. What made this flat distinct was Prof. Mannon's sketches and washes covering the walls. They were not arranged logically; rather, they were randomly tacked up. Each was very recent: studies in light, gesture, line. The overall impression was of the strength and assurance of a mature artist. We discussed drawing and weight of line and the inherent movement within a simple straight line. We discussed Henri's soccer career and his world travels. I am not familiar with the game but I can appreciate the level of skill that it involves. We consumed wine cheese and some crusty wafers, which I had never tasted before.

Then Elena reached for Henri's hand and began to kiss his palm and to lick between his fingers. She took time with and explored his hand. "I love your body, Henri. Thomas, look at his cock, proud and ready. Look at his muscular abs. Let's draw his cock Thomas. A contour study of Henri's cock. They will go on the wall. You don't see something until you do a contour drawing of it." This shocked me as much as anything else that had happened since I entered their world. She took the empty chair and set it deeper within the sitting room. "Sit here Henri. Can you keep it hard for us for fifteen minutes? Thomas will be pleased to help you there. Won't you Thomas?" I felt that I had no recourse but to whisper a yes. This woman controlled the room, whether it be the classroom or the living room. Henri and I were both under her spell and all three of us understood that.

"I'll fetch some charcoal and sheets of paper. Thomas you arrange Henri. His legs, arms. We are going to do a study of only his cock, balls and lower abdomen just give us both a clear view. And keep him hard." She disappeared into the bedroom. Now I was completely uncomfortable and sensed that she had managed this feeling. I found a number of thick books and placed them to the left of Henri then I positioned his foot atop them. Next I splayed out his other leg such that his hanging balls were over the edge of the chair. Henri took my hand from his leg and placed it on his stiff cock. "Gently Thomas, I don't want to cum." He whispered. This felt much more intimate much more frightening, much more psychologically stressful than when Elena was directing us. Softly I ran my fingers up and down the shaft. Henri's hand found my cock at the same time and he was matching my movements exactly. My dick was fully aroused to my own amazement. I wanted him to pull it harder, faster. So I increased the speed and pressure on his cock. Directly, he did the same. "That feels so good Thomas. Yes, yes..."

"It is nice to see you two, wanking each other. Just get him hard Thomas don't allow him to cum." Elena spoke with a teasing and highly suggestive tone. "Come Thomas, let's get to work." We sat at the table and began to draw Henri's prick and nuts. Every wrinkle, vein, fold of his cock and balls were explored in charcoal and Elena was correct. You do not see something until you do a contour drawing of it. Twice during the proceedings she had me go up and "caress" his cock till it returned to the proper state. After the session she tacked the drawings onto the wall and told me that space was a comment too. I looked at her drawing and some of the lines went from heavy to light and occasionally disappeared altogether. She was the art teacher again. We all sat again at the table. And as she had reached for Henri's hand before she now reached across the glass for mine. Then she motioned that she wanted both hands.

I reached out for her and she held my wrists and pulled me out of my seat. She slid her chair back and pulled further till I was resting my chest and stomach on the table. She stared into my eyes. "I want to look into your face as Henri fucks you Thomas. I want to see your expression as he enters then penetrates deep inside you. Henri is going to thrust that lovely cock up your ass. I'm going to love it. Henri is going to love it and to your surprise Thomas my little cocksucker. You are going to love it. I could feel Henri behind me now and he was positioning my legs, as I had done minutes ago with his. He spread me wide and reached under and fondled my balls and my cock.

"You are so hard, Thomas." Elena whispered. "Do you want his cock so badly my little one. Do you want to feel his balls slapping into your balls. How long have you wanted a man to fuck you, Thomas?" She shook her head as I prepared to answer. "I just want you to think, Thomas. Let me read your face. I'll tell you when you may speak."

Henri sank to his knees and removed the plug they had placed in my rectum as we sat on the couch. It made a plopping noise and Henri started to tongue me as soon as it was withdrawn. I could not help but undulate to the licking and circling he performed. He had both his hands on my nuts and on my cock and was stroking and pulling sensually. I started to rock rhythmically. "He wants his lover badly, Henri. Don't you little one. You feel all empty down there. You are only a virgin once my baby and Henri is to take you now and forever." She kissed me passionately and was moaning in excitement. Beads of sweat were forming on my brow. I was fearful and excited by her taunting and by Henri's manipulations.

Henri stood up and I sucked in and held my breath. "You have to relax, Thomas. You have to open up mon petit." I heard but I didn't hear. I could feel Henri lathering my asshole with lubricant and then he brought the head of his cock to my rectum. I let out a whimper and squeezed my eyes shut. The head of his cock felt huge pressing against my ring. "Now, I want you to say one thing my Thomas. Say fuck me Henri. Just that." She stared at me and her eyes were afire.

"Fuck me Henri." "Yes" she called out and pulled back on my wrists. At that exact moment Henri thrust his cock deep up and into my bowels. I screamed out an "AAAhhhh!" and Henri began pumping in and out. I closed my eyes and a flash of white and then red shot through my brain. He continued to fuck and I clenched my cheeks together in pain. "Fuck him Henri. Oh yes. Fuck his sweet virgin ass." Elena examined my face intimately with an artist's eye. Her face was a picture of lust and depravity. She was gloating and panting and sweating all at the same time. Imperceptivity I felt myself start to thrust to and fro. The pain eased and my cock began to rise once again. Soon I was fucking back. My tempo was matching Henri's. I was expelling puffs of breath and making guttural noises with each penetration. Elena red faced and panting spoke out. "You are fucking him Thomas. You are fucking his splendid cock It feels so right so thick so sensual stuffed up your willing little ass. Tell him not to stop. Ask him to fuck you hard Thomas."

"Henri, don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard with that stiff cock." I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my own mouth. Eleanor was in heaven with my added exuberance. She kissed my face all over.

"Yes, yes my baby. Yes beg for his cock to fuck you." As I listened to her and rocked my ass back and into Henri's stabbing cock. I felt him explode inside me. His hot cum filled my colon and he screamed in release. His hand went underneath me and he began yanking on my cock furiously as he spas med. In a matter of seconds I too exploded shooting jets of cum on the rug and over his hand. We both jerked and rocked obscenely as we came together.

Eleanor whispered into my face. "Oh yes...Oh fuck....Oh fuck Thomas...."

After Henri collapsed on my back she took my face in both her hands and stared into my eyes. "Now you belong to us my little one. You are ours. No?"

ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
124 Followers