Forced Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
125 Followers

After a long while she pulled her head back and her piercing gray eyes stared into my soul. "Thomas, that was gorgeous. You are now a cocksucker, no? Yes, Thomas. And you enjoyed it. I can see. I could feel. What does that mean Thomas? Now Henri is going to suck you off. I want to watch. She and Henri eased me down so that I was lying with my back on the rug. Elena positioned herself behind me propping my head up against and betweeen her open thighs. My neck and the back of my head were resting on her cunt and she had a leg on either side of me. I looked up at her face and could see her glorious breasts swinging over me. Henri knelt between my legs and again took my prick in his mouth. He moaned and made guttural animal noises as he began sucking my cock. One of his fingers probed my ass exactly as Elena had done. I began fucking back. I was lost in desire. Elena clamped her legs down and she had effectively pinned my arms to the rug. Henri's powerful hands pressed like vices against my thighs. I had no idea why they held me locked like this; I wanted to cum so badly and was completely compliant. Finally I felt my climax building. I groaned and lolled my head back and forth feeling her gaping cunt pulsing on my neck. I felt her belly tighten and sensed she was about to orgasm again. Then I began to shoot off wads of cum into Henri's mouth. He swallowed and moaned yet he continued sucking all the harder. I was bucking and thrashing about on the floor. I realized now why I was pinned. What was release soon became pain. I screamed for him to stop but he continued to suck on my erupting cock. "Milk him Henri. Empty his young balls." she panted. I had tried when I masturbated to go beyond this point but now I was being pulled into a level or orgasm that I had never imagined. I screamed and thrashed and tried to roll out of their grasp. I came again, and again, helplessly, impossibly, a delicious agony. Sublime. I can only remember regaining my senses as we lay all three collapsed on the rug. She lay back and played with my hair. I lay with my face snuggled into her pungent and gaping cunt. Henri was lying between my legs, his warm breath playing over my balls. I stared at the satchel and grocery bag in the corner. I had yet to enter the apartment and I had both felt and sucked Henri's cock, as he had mine – a long list of taboos faced and broken while still in the hallway. My only thought was. "He is ours for the weekend."

II

We sat, the three of us on the couch within their flat. Prof. Mannon, Elena, was on my left and Henri was to my right. It had been two hours since our torrid encounter in the hallway. The clothes still sat there, in heaps, undisturbed. Naked, we drank the wine which Henri fetched from the kitchenette. When he had gone for the first bottle, immediately after our session, Elena had pointed her chin at his departing back. "Do you like Henri's ass, Thomas? I'm going to watch you fuck it, little one. Does it excite you?" Each time I went to respond to her questions, she would shake her head or touch my mouth with her fingertips. "Just think, mon petit, I want to watch you think."

As we sat there she and he would fondled my cock, rolling it between fingers and palms holding it up, examining it minutely. They spoke to each other about its length and thickness and commented on how I had looked on my knees with Henri's cock in my mouth, or on my reaction to his deep-throating me. My prick was at first flaccid after the milking it had just received. "I like to play with a soft cock." She spoke to both Henri and myself. "It is more sensual than sexual. It is invasive too. I like that. It is a private cock when it is soft. I love to impose upon a cock then. I like to take it when it does not want to be handled. To sublimate it. I am saying I will do what I want, when I want with you, my proud little rooster. It gives me power over it. I control it. I own it." She bent down and gave my dick a quick love bite.

She took Henri's hand and placed it on my cock. He curled his fingers around the shaft and with his thumb stroked the head of my prick. It was naturally reviving under their handling and scrutinizing. "Henri, go and get the lubricant from the bedroom." She interrupted his reverie. Her finger started probing my ass as she said this. " When you are fully erect Thomas. No, fully recovered I am going to fuck you. Henri will watch as your thick young cock slides into me. He will watch as I loose all control over your luscious thrusting prick...sucking it into my hungry cunt...devouring your hot load....Mmmm... Will that excite you Thomas? To fuck a woman in front of her husband? I will fuck you and suck you in front of him Thomas." Henri had returned at this point. He had both the lubricant and a small dildo-like object in his hands. "Look at Henri's cock Thomas. It begins to harden at the thought of watching us fuck. Can you understand that Thomas? That the idea of your fucking me excites him? No, mon petit, you wrestle with that. You are such a romantic that when you watch me fuck Henri. My own husband. You will be jealous. That will be delicious for me Thomas. To watch you watch us. To hear me call out for his cum. To wantonly suck on his strong cock. I will love your anguish."

She then took the lubricant off Henri and the small, black object. "This is a butt plug Thomas. I am going to lubricate your sweet little rectum and insert this in order to stretch you. I want to watch Henri fuck you, and, I too want to fuck you here. I will use a strap on cock to fuck you, Thomas." She inserted a finger as she said 'here'. "This will help. It is really just a question of relaxation you will learn." She took a dollop of lubricant and worked it inside of me. Then she eased the plug in and out of my virgin ass. As I became accustomed to the sensation I began to pump and squeeze instinctively. Henri held my balls up for her and with his other hand he was stroking my now fully aroused cock. She knelt between my legs and with the small dildo shaped plug was now fucking me. Her stare never wavered from my eyes. "Are you surprised Thomas, how quickly you have become accustomed to a man's cock? To the sight of it? To the feel of it? To the taste of it? Are you surprised that it excites you... Now you undulate seductively as I fuck your ass as if you were a girl. What does that all mean, mon petit? Are you gay? Have you always been gay? Look at your cock now mon choux. It is ready for my cunt Thomas. I ache to fuck you, my little one..."

Elena took me by the hand and led me to the center of the sitting room. She lay me on my back and straddled me just below my cock, further down and with a leg over each thigh. She was facing me. She looked at me and gave a seductive pout; at the same time she took her index finger and swiped the pre-cum off the tip of my waving cock. She took the droplet and applied it sensuously to her open cunt. Delicately passing it over her swollen clit. " Henri," she still stared at me. "I want his stiff cock so badly. It is sweet, sweet torture to tease myself with it." She took my raging prick in her two hands and knelt up above me. Her pussy was wide open and hovering just beyond my cock. "Don't move Thomas, mon petit. Let me torment myself." With her two hands she began to jiggle my cock rapidly back and forth and slowly lowered her hanging clit till the trembling cock brushed against it quickly softly strumming her clit. She would do this till she herself began to tremble and tense her stomach muscles. Then she would pull back and rest on my thighs regaining her composure. "I want him so. Henri. I need his cock buried deeply inside me." Back up she would get and repeat the cycle. Her cunt was flowing with her fuck juice now and her eyes were glazed.

I have never seen anyone so blatantly edge themselves. The actions and the sensations were erotic without question but not as arousing as her complete and unabashed surrender to her own lust. She made a "nnnggg" sound deep in her throat as she came close to the brink time after time. I was being used like a toy and I found it so personal so intimate so voyeuristic that I could barely stand her demand to stay still. Her spectacular body writhed and twitched and her flesh flickered with desire. Her face glowed with perspiration. Finally, she stopped to catch her breath. "Henri, come and put his cock inside me." She panted.

Henri came down from the couch where he sat observing us and caressing his own cock and balls. He knelt beside us and took my prick in his right hand. With the fingers of his left hand, acting in a reverse scissors motion, he opened Elena's cunt. She raised herself above me and Henri inserted my cock. The sensation shot through me like a bolt of lightning as she sank down on me. Her mound pressed into my pubic hair and I had never felt this deeply inside a woman. "For God's sake Thomas. Don't move. Don't move a muscle. Let me have this. Her head went back and up to the ceiling. Her splendidly erect breasts heaved and separated. It felt like she was breathing in my cock. "Stay still." She demanded. Then I felt it. Her cunt started to contract and release. It was almost imperceptible at first then waves like tiny fingers began to work up and down my cock. The warmth, the wetness, the undulations were incredibly fucking me as she knelt over me still as a statue. "Henri, your finger." She leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of me. This move placed more pressure on my pulsing cock and somehow allowed her even more muscular control. Henri's finger entered her ass. I could actually feel it as he wiggled it back and forth. She closed her eyes and continued to fuck me. Henri steadily plied his finger over her colon and my cock. Through clenched teeth she spoke to me. "Thomas, you will do everything I ask this weekend, yes? You will go where you have never gone, yes. Answer me Thomas." We were both sweating now. My cock wanted to scream.

"Yes, yes, Elena. Anything. Everything. Make me do what you want. Make me fuck Henri. Make me take his cock up my ass." I was spewing out any lewd idea. Any thought. I wanted her to force me. For some reason I felt like I wanted to cry. I was afraid to talk more in case I broke down.

Elena smiled down at me. "Now fuck me Thomas...fuck me hard and fast....." My first weekend with Elena and Henri had begun. My first taste true submission had begun. My first experiences with bisexuality had begun. My love for the dominant Elena had begun. All that summer, she forced me into one emotional corner after another and revelled in my angst. She and Henri made me their summer hobby. I have never been the same.

ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
125 Followers
12