Forced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...oh, my god. Fuck me. I'm gonna come. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm almost there. Please, please, keep fucking me..." Her whispers trailed off as her breathing became labored and she began moaning softly.

"Jennifer...Jennifer, I'm about to come. I'm sorry. I'm gonna come," Victor said, his breath hot and moist against her ear.

"Oh god, I'm coming. I'm coming. Come in me, Victor. Oh Jesus, come inside me," she hissed. Her hips began bucking and he felt her cunt contracting around his cock.

Hearing her say his name, hearing and feeling her come, hearing her ask him to come inside her -- he couldn't stop from coming even if his life depended on it. He grabbed her ass with both hands and thrust into her as hard as he could, groaning deeply as he felt his thick white cum start to shoot into his sister. Her hips jerked under his hands and she let out a cry, her pussy fluttering around her dick. He continued pushing into her, until she was forced flat on the bed, her legs spread obscenely around him, his dick so deep inside of her he could feel himself pressing up against her cervix again as he coated it with his sticky seed. He spurted into her, thickly, spilling his cum again, and again, shooting so many times it was almost excruciating. He dropped his forehead to her shoulder as he gently moved inside of her, a few final spurts of his hot cum flooding her pussy. Victor could feel it leaking out around his cock. He exhaled heavily as the last drops of cum loosed themselves from his dick. He felt her shivering beneath him, in time with his movements. He stayed over her, his arms wrapped around hers, cock still buried deep inside, but only for a few brief seconds until he Saul grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him off of her.

"Let me see that pussy," Saul growled, cock in hand. Victor had to stop himself from protecting his sister from Saul's leer, and he hated himself for it. Saul reached out and put his hand on Jennifer's thigh.

"Don't touch her," Victor said, grabbing his wrist before he could stop himself.

Saul looked at him. "All right, you do it. I need this hand for jerking off anyway. Now go on, pull her ass cheeks apart."

Victor looked down at his hands. He couldn't do it. He couldn't be the one to expose her like that. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jennifer do it herself. Like a moth to a flame, he couldn't keep himself from looking at her pussy. Her glistening cunt was still plump and red, with a blob of cum beginning to seep out. He watched as it turned into a thick rivulet that oozed down, over her clit, and dripped onto the bed.

"Oh, yeah. That's hot. Stick your finger in there and get it out," Saul demanded, his fist a blur over his cock. Jennifer reached underneath her, between her legs, and gingerly inserted her middle finger into her cunt. She hooked her finger and pulled it out, a gush of cum accompanying. "You like your brother's come in you? I bet you do. I want to see you eat it. I'm almost there. Eat his cum, and make me believe it."

Victor looked away; he couldn't watch his sister being forced to eat his cum. Jennifer got to her knees and turned towards Saul, reaching between her legs with a cupped hand. She pushed her hand into her pussy, scooping out what she could and pulling her fingers through the lips of her cunt. Most had already leaked out of her, but she came away with a good amount of Victor's cum in her hand. Curiously, she realized she didn't find the idea of swallowing Victor's cum that bad, but mostly just didn't want to do it in front of Saul and Joe. She glanced and Victor and saw him looking down, ashamed and embarrassed. She reached out and took hold of his hand as she turned back to Saul, raising her hand to her mouth.

Victor turned to her when she took his hand, and watched as his sister drank his cum, putting her fingers in her mouth to clean them. Her lips glistened with his cum and her saliva as she pulled her hand from her mouth and let it drop to her side. He tried not to think it, but if he was honest with himself, he'd have to admit it was sexy as hell.

"You like the taste of that cum, don't you, you cum whore?" Saul grunted, voice hoarse with arousal. "You like it so much, why don't you clean your brother's dick for him. Lick it clean, slut."

Victor's stomach turned. Somehow, Saul managed to degrade Jennifer to a greater degree with each passing minute, using Victor to do it, and Victor once again hated his inability to save her. "Please, don't make her do this. We've done everything you've asked. Just leave us alone," Victor pleaded, squeezing Jennifer's hand.

"Shut the fuck up, boy. I ain't even come yet. And we ain't leaving until I do. So get your cum slut sister to clean off your dick," Saul said, his grip on the knife tensing.

Victor stared at him, willing himself to do something, but frozen. He felt Jennifer's hand on his chest, gently pushing him back until he was sitting, legs spread as she crawled between them. He watched as she knelt over him and took his flaccid penis in her hand. It was sticky with their combined fluids. Victor swallowed thickly.

Jennifer was thoroughly humiliated, the idea of Saul and Joe watching her do this more degrading than actually doing it. Resolutely, she brought her mouth to her brother's penis and took it inside, sucking on it gently, using her tongue to bathe and clean it of his cum and her lubrication.

"Take it out and lick it like an ice cream cone. I want to see for myself that it's clean," Saul grunted, standing by the bed next to them, jerking his cock.

Victor sat helplessly as Jennifer did as she was told. The long, slow strokes of her warm tongue up the length of his cock were starting to make him hard again. He felt his cock pulse as it grew and hardened slightly. He looked away, shame overwhelming him once more. His breath shuddered as he fought to maintain his composure.

Jennifer squeezed his thigh with her free hand, then searched for his hand to hold and reassure him. She found it and grasped his fingers, stroking them with her thumb as she ran her tongue up and down his cock.

"Oh, yeah. You like tasting your pussy on his dick? Clean his balls. Gargle his balls, cunt."

Jennifer immediately obeyed, sensing Saul was close to coming and leaving them alone. She moved her lips down the underside of Victor's cock, maintaining her grip on it as she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to his balls. Their combined essence was strongest here, smelling of sex. Feeling Victor growing harder in her hand, having her face buried in between his manhood and balls and tasting their union was making her clit throb. She was so tired, the adrenaline mostly gone, leaving her destroyed and weak in its wake; she didn't even bother to think about why she was turned on and punish herself for it. She licked every inch of his balls, using her tongue to slide against the seam between them, circling around the backside of one, and then the other in a figure eight. She gently sucked one ball into her mouth, her hand stroking her brother's fully erect cock. She felt a little precum slip from the head, onto her hand.

Victor was in complete disbelief. How he managed to be aroused at all, let alone to this degree, after their night so far, was beyond his comprehension. He hated himself for it, but his sister's mouth around his balls and her hand manipulating the head of his dick was quite effective. He groaned as she twisted her fist around his sensitive head.

Jennifer shifted to his other testicle, sucking it into her mouth. She couldn't deny that she was becoming very aroused. She knew Victor was, as well, and took a risk, moving back to his cock without Saul's direction. She gave it a thorough tonguing, then pulled back, pumping him in her hand.

"Are you going to come? I want to taste your cum. I want you to come in my mouth," Jennifer said softly. She had a feeling that this would do it for Saul, that it was what he got off on and really wanted to see. "Come in my mouth, Victor." She lowered her head again over his dick, taking his hand and putting it on the back of her head. With her now free hand, she reached between his legs, cupping his balls.

"Yeah, yeah. Face fuck that bitch and come in her mouth," Saul growled, leaning in towards them for a better view. He had a several Kleenexes in the hand that also held the knife, although it didn't look like it was in any position to pose a real threat. Saul was focused on them, and his impending orgasm.

Victor groaned as she took him back in her mouth. Her words had had their desired effect on him; incredibly, he was ready to come, and began to thrust his hips slightly, unconsciously, pushing her head a little as she bobbed up and down. Her wet mouth, tongue circling his the head of his cock, full lips nursing the underside of his crown, was driving him toward the edge, toward the point of no return. Jennifer moaned around his cock, and he lost control.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh, Jesus," Victor cried, pulling Jennifer down further on his cock as the first spurt of cum shot from his dick.

Jennifer massaged her brother's balls gently as he started to come, keeping her mouth around his cock as his cum flooded into her mouth. The warm, salty fluid came in surges, in concert with her hand stroking his shaft, coating her tongue and mouth. Another spurt spilled onto her tongue, thick and plentiful, her tongue cushioning the head of his cock. Victor was thrusting into her mouth, his hands still gently forcing her head down. She squeezed her thighs together, her kneeling position putting pressure on her throbbing clit, and felt her insides quiver. Her mouth was filling with his cum, gushing into the back of her throat with a final thrust. Victor relaxed, exhausted, hating himself for losing control and forcing her down onto his cock as he came. He felt a dribble of cum flow into Jennifer's mouth, his dick rapidly softening.

Jennifer pulled back, careful not to spill any cum as she pulled Victor's cock from her mouth. Without being told, she turned to Saul and opened her mouth, showing him all of her brother's come. His hand moved in a blur over his cock, breathing heavily and loudly through his nose. Jennifer closed her mouth, lifted her chin a little, and swallowed slowly, moaning as she felt Victor's cum slide down her throat.

"Ah, fuck yeah. Eat that come," Saul growled as he started to come into the Kleenex, Jennifer opened her mouth, licking around her lips and showing him her empty mouth. She looked away as he came.

"Whew. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? No harm, no foul!" Saul was saying. When she looked at him again, he had shoved his dick back into his pants, the Kleenexes nowhere to be seen. He wiped his hands on his jeans. "All right, Joe, you have everything?"

"Yeah. Let's get the fuck out of here before it starts to get light out." Saul put his knife away, grabbed the crowbar, and left the room. Joe kept the gun trained on them. "Follow me. Follow us to the door. Stay in my sight."

Victor grabbed Jennifer's hand, got off the bed and followed them to the door. He kept Jennifer shielded behind him. They watched as Saul and Joe left out the back door through which they had broken in. They were gone, almost like they'd never been there, save for the broken lock on the back door, and the siblings standing naked in their kitchen in the middle of the night.

Victor turned to Jennifer. They stared at each other, in shock. There was so much Victor wanted to say, but he didn't know where to begin, how to tell her that he was sorry he had done what he did, sorry to have seen her forced to expose herself, sorry that she had had her brother's dick in her and his cum deep inside her. He just looked at her, brows knit in confusion.

Jennifer was suddenly aware that they were together, naked, alone. She felt embarrassed by her nudity, disgusted with herself for everything she'd asked Victor to do, and ashamed of her body's response to his touch. She was afraid she'd asked him to do those things in part because it felt good. Standing naked in front of her brother, now for no reason, no one forcing them, was unbearable, and without much thought, she turned and walked out of the kitchen, to her room.

Victor watched her walk away, his stomach sinking. She hated him. She was disgusted enough by what she had had to do with him, his arousal from thoughts of having sex with his own sister undoubtedly a cruel rub of salt in the wound. He thought back to when she told him she loved him. Had she meant that, even as he was penetrating her? Did she say it just to hurry along the ordeal and end it by any means necessary? Did it tear her apart to have to say it? He didn't know what to believe, whether the atrocities she had suffered under him now negated her love for him, regardless of what she had said under duress.

Victor was overwhelmed. He felt bile rising in his throat and his stomach lurched. He ran to the bathroom, barely making it in time to vomit violently into the toilet. He heaved again, and once more, until there was nothing in his stomach. Weak, battered, likely concussed, he slouched against the bathtub and closed his eyes, failing to keep the tears from spilling over.

Jennifer sat naked on her bed, staring at the wall. She couldn't move. She almost felt catatonic, but assumed that since that thought had entered her mind, she probably wasn't. She didn't know what to do. Take a shower? Put on clothes? Call the cops? Throw back a couple Xanax and call it a night?

Her focus was broken as she heard her brother throwing up in the bathroom down the hall. Her first instinct was to go to him, but it was immediately crushed by the realization that he was throwing up because of what he had had to do with her. It was so despicable, so revulsive that it had literally made him sick. Being forced to be with her was so terrible it induced a physical response. The last thing he would want would be for her to come bursting in on him, once again forcing herself on him, if only by presence. She started to cry at this realization. It was all for nothing, she thought. He didn't die, but I lost him anyway. He's gone. He'll never want anything to do with me again. How could he?

The meager reserves of strength Jennifer had left gave way, and she fell on her side on the bed, sobbing. Heaving cries wracked her slight frame, so violent she was starting to feel ill herself. She buried her face in the crook of her elbow, her grief uncontrollable and all-consuming.

When she woke in the morning, her eyes were wet with fresh tears. The house was quiet, and she was alone.