Forced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn. You are some sexy-ass white bitch. You have fun?' He winked at her, knowing that she had, as he rolled off.

She didn't respond she just lay on her back, exhausted and spent but more satisfied than she could ever remember being. All she could think was 'How is Damon ever going to satisfy me again?'

'See you soon bitch.' He smirked, got dressed and went downstairs. Louise just lay there on the bed.

As she heard them leave feelings of guilt at her pleasure began to enter her head, closely followed by thoughts about whether she might be pregnant with a black man's baby. She did not know why but she thought she would be. To her surprise the thought did not fill her with dread.

After a long time, too long Louise thought, Damon came upstairs to find his wife still sprawled out naked on her back on the bed. Her legs were a little way apart and he could see her stretched, deep red pussy with a little bit of white cum dripping out. His first feelings were of jealousy. He knew this was wrong, his principal concern should be for his wife but his jealousy won through. It made him hate himself.

He noticed that there was not much of a wet patch on the sheets. He had seen before how much cum that man produces so there must be a whole lot of it deep inside his wife. The thought that she might be pregnant made him feel sick. He ran to the bathroom and threw up. This pulled Louise out of her post-coital stupor only for her to have yet more feelings of resentment and disappointment towards Damon. She began to wander whether she would be able to truly respect him as a man ever again. She genuinely did not know the answer but knew she would try because her love for him was true and deep.

Over the following days she began to justify her actions and feelings to herself. She did have no choice but to have sex with that man. Surely it was better to give herself to him and get some pleasure from it than it was to get brutally raped. She managed to make herself feel less guilty with these thoughts.

What she had difficulty with was getting any kind of sexual arousal from Damon. His impotence was still going strong and she used this as an opportunity to stop trying so much. She needed Damon to be a strong alpha male if he was going to start turning her on again. Until then she preferred to get her satisfaction from masturbation whilst letting her mind drift back to the best sex she had ever experienced.

The whole experience had turned Damon into a nervous, broken man. He found it hard to look at his wife. He resented her for having orgasms with that man. How could she have enjoyed it? He decided that they had to move house. For a few weeks Louise was not convinced but what happened next changed her mind.

12