Forced Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and climbed in. The hot spray was bouncing off Scott and onto my body. His back was to me. I moved closer to Scott and hugged him from behind. My cock hung between his ass cheeks, but only near the bottom end – as Scott was 6 inches taller than me.

Scott moved toward me, "mmmmmm," he moaned, "what are you up to back there, monkeyman?," he asked.

"Nothing, just admiring your ass. It is fantastic," I replied.

He flexed his ass cheeks. My sensitive cock was rubbed near the base and I moaned out loud...my cock still sensitive from cumming to hard.

I reached around him...cupping his full round balls in one hand, and curling my other palm around his thick shaft. God, it was huge! So much bigger than my own cock. Squeezing hard...I felt the blood returning to his cock as it turned to steely hardness. Breathing heavily...we began to rub each other, squeezing and caressing. Moaning, my eyes closed briefly in ecstasy. I wrapped both hands around his perfect cock now...pulling in firm strokes away from his belly, then sliding my hands hurriedly back up the shaft.

"You've got a great cock, too," I whispered hoarsely.

Without even thinking...I found myself sinking to my knees. As I descended, his muscular bare back gave way to the twin muscled hairy globes of his ass. I started kissing my way down his body and Scott groaned as my lips pressed into his firm ass. Leaning forward, he splayed his hands against the wall to support himself. Clasping his cheeks in my hands...I pulled them apart, spreading his tight crack.

Holy Shit! His crack was just covered in hair, it was a dense valley of fur. But I could make out the completely smooth perfect pink rosebud puckered sweetly in the center. Pushing my face eagerly between his hard cheeks, I lewdly kissed his smooth asshole.

Mmmmm, it felt so dirty and forbidden, yet so erotic and delicious! Hungrily, my tongue darted out, rubbing and swirling over the tightly puckered muscle. Scott moaned...calling out, "Jace, easy baby. Remember, I'm not a bottom."

Even in the shower with water running down his back and in my face, I could taste his taint. It was so musky and raw. But I didn't care, I wanted to see how far I could push this. I felt his cheeks jump and spasm beneath my hands.

"Just relax," I said quietly. I heard him sigh from above and felt his hole loosen up – he was opening up to my exploration. My tongue slithered into the tight opening, I circled it slowly, feeling the soft skin inside of his ass. Then slowly I began to press and wiggle my tongue deeper...tonguing his ass. He was shaking now, his cheeks spasming in my hands. I reached down between his thighs...once more massaging his thick, hot manhood. I knew I was getting to him as I felt his hand already there, slowly stroking his cock. I pushed his hand away and stroked him from the head of his cock to the base at his pubes. I continued to devour his open hole.

Suddenly, Scott groaned. He tensed up his rim on my tongue than moved away. He turned to face me and I opened up my mouth wide to take his cock. As he pushed the flared head of his cock into my mouth, I pulled his ass toward me...impaling my mouth on his cock. I snaked my fingers into his forbidden valley and ran a finger right over his core. Scott shuddered but was silent. I leisurely slid one finger up his tight asshole. Scott grabbed my head in both hands...sawing his trembling dick into my hot, slippery mouth. I sucked feverishly, as I drove my finger deeper up into him. As his cock hit the back of my mouth, I looked down. I could feel his thick crown at the entrance of my throat. Five inches of cock were still on the outside of my mouth. I stopped fingering Scott as I contemplated what to do.

"Swallow my cock head," Scott pleaded from above. I took in a deep breath from my nose and did just that. I got the flared head in place and swallowed. My throat opened and Scott pushed forward. Two thick inches of cock forced itself into my throat. Then he retreated. As he did so, he was impaling himself on my finger deep in his butt. I kind of gagged a bit on his cock, but could feel tangy strings of precum coating his cock head, lubing its way into my throat. "Again," Scott commanded.

Holding my head in place, Scott rocked his hips. He was sawing back and forth - fucking my mouth with his cock and fucking himself with my finger in his ass. I was able to accommodate his cock only by breathing though my nose. His broad cock head breached my throat over and over. I could taste his salty and musky precum in my mouth and throat. Scott groaned above me, still sliding in an out. His asshole was milking my finger. All of the sudden I felt his balls hit my chin. I opened my eyes and saw his thick pubic hair near my nose. Only a little more to go I told myself. I pulled my finger out near the entrance of his ass then put my index and middle finger together and drove them home. That launched Scott forward in my mouth. His balls were mashed up to my chin and my face was mashed up into his pubes. I could feel his prostate and rubbed the side of it with my fingers. Scott's asshole clasped down and spasmed on my fingers, and I felt his cock swell in my throat. He screamed!

An enormous jet of hot cum flooded into me. Some fired directly into my throat, but I pushed back and took a number of spurts in my mouth. I gagged, and ended up pushing Scott back. Two blasts hit me in the face on the way out. Scott held my head with one hand and jacked his cock with the other, then started rubbing his cock all over my face. I spit some cum out of my mouth onto the shower floor. The taste was pungent – strong, salty, spicy and musky. I didn't care for the consistency, but it wasn't horrible. Scott continued to rub his dickhead over my face and was leaking cum all over. The shower was washing it off as quickly as he put it on me. I opened my mouth and rinsed it out with the hot shower spray.

Gasping, Scott finally released my head, leaning back under the stream of hot water. "Oh, fuck Jason. That was good." He was panting.

I stood. I was half way to my goal. I was horny and rock hard. I grabbed some soap from the shower caddy and turned Scott around. I began to heavily soap his shoulders and back, then moved lower. Once I made it to his hairy ass, I concentrated on his furry valley. I lathered up his ass crack. I used my other hand to grab my cock and pump it. Scott was wiped out – he leaned forward in the shower and rested against the wall. As Scott splayed his hands against the wall his ass moved back toward me. I rubbed his back again and pushed his feet apart. His ass was lowering to the perfect height. I moved in close behind him. Grasping my rock hard cock, I nudged his cheeks open with the silky head. "Jason? Please don't...I don't like..." he asked panting.

I pushed forward. I looked down and watched as my swollen cockhead kissed his weakened rim, which struggled briefly against my cock. With a tiny bit more pressure he ass opened to me, welcoming me inside. I watched as his ass was breached by my cock. It stretched around the head, which disappeared into his body. Inch by inch Scott took me in, deeper and deeper. Grasping Scott's hips, I moaned. Scott yelped.

His ass was so hot. I could feel his rim stretching around my cock. I was amazed at the sight of my cock disappearing inside his body. I never pulled back and just slowly drove into him. When I bottomed out I loved the sight of my light colored pubes mixed with his dark, black forest of ass hair.

"Jesus, Jason, pull it out. I am not a bottom. Ohhhhh fuck that burns!" Scott growled.

"Easy, it will feel better soon. God your ass is tight, Scotty!" I moaned into his back. "I'm not the first one to be in here, am I?"

"Ugghhhh, you're cock feels to big – Jesus, Jason. You should pull it out, it is burning."

"Hang on a minute, baby. It will feel better soon. Am I your first?"

"God no!" he bellowed. His ass ring was spasming around the base of my cock. "You are the third guy ever and it has been a long time."

"Tell me about them, it will make it feel better," I panted into his ear.

His ass was like liquid fire. And he was clenching his rim down so tightly on my cock – that my cock just pulsed inside him. All seven inches of me were buried deep inside him. I could feel my head flaring inside his body.

"The first guy was my camp counselor when I was 14. He was 19. I idolized this guy. He was a neighbor from home. He was the reason I joined this camp. We were out hiking and got lost. It very humid and sunny. We ran out of water. After a couple of hours we came to a lake. He just stripped off his clothes and walked right into the water."

This was turning me on even more – hearing this story. "Then what happened?"

"I was so hot I just started pulling off my clothes. I was down to my briefs and then he yelled for me to hurry up and join him. He stared directly at me as I lowered my shorts. I walked right into the water – it was such a relief. We even drank some of the lake water. We started horsing around and he was pushing me under the water, giving me headlocks – just fucking around."

"What was his body like?" I asked.

"He was tall and lanky. Blonde. Very skinny. Had hair in his pits and crotch, but it was so light you could hardly see it."

"And you?"

"I had started growing hair in my pits, legs and crotch. My dick was growing a bit and I had already masturbated."

I could feel his hole loosening up a bit and he was taking some deep breaths. I slowly pulled an inch or so out and held it out for a bit. His rim tugged on my cock the entire time. I looked down and could see the wet black hair of his ass tangled in my light colored pubes. His dark ass hair looked so fucking hot against my hard cock. My dick was pulsing precum inside him.

"More!" I asked more urgently.

"The playing continued and I felt him come behind me. My back was to his front. I felt his cock rubbing against my back. He had one hand wrapped around my chest, pulling me to him. He was kicking my legs apart. Then he pulled his hips back and must have reached down with his free hand and pushed his cock down, cuz it went right between my legs."

I pushed forward again, watching my cock disappear inside him. His ass was flexing down on my cock.

"Augghhh, slower!" Scott whimpered. "He rubbing his cock back and forth under me and then all of the sudden he started pushing it into me. God did that fucking hurt!"

Gingerly I began to rock in and out – back and forth...an inch at a time. His ass was milking me. It was so tight and hot. Like the tightest pussy in the world. Just much stronger.

"I was crying and he just fucked me. He was going fast and moaning. The water was so cold and his cock was so hot. I never would have done it if I didn't think he was a hero."

I continued to a steady rhythm, both of us moaning as my shaft slipped in and out of his hairy bottom. His yelps had turned to little grunts. I pumped faster now...still watching the forbidden penetration.

"He only pushed it in five or six times before he came. I didn't even know he did it at first. He pushed away from me and I felt the cold water soothing my ass. He dove under water and then walked right out of the lake. I just stood there staring. I looked at his cock when he was dressing. He was about the same size as me at the time – only 5 inches or so. Guess I was lucky it wasn't something bigger to take my cherry."

"Yeah, like what happened to me, Mr. Big Dick?" I said as I reached around and felt for his cock. He was already stroking it with one hand, the other hand still up against the wall steadying his body.

I slowed my pumping and rested my cock fully in his ass. There was a sense of calm that washed over us. The water was so therapeutic.

"Anyway, I stayed in the water for a long while. I was scared of what had happened. He yelled at me to come out and I did so, but covered up my crotch. He wasn't interested in my body at all and finished dressing. I dressed in silence. We started off again and walked for a couple more hours. We finally came to the camp, just as the sun was setting. He was nice to me like it never happened. He fucked me twice more during the week. Each time it was the same. We were always alone, playing around – it got more physical and he would pull down my pants and fuck me. No other touching."

This was so fucking hot. My cock was pulsing. My balls pulled up toward my body and I could feel it building inside me. I started thrusting into him again, harder this time. And he was pushing back against me, too. His ass was relaxed and had no problem accommodating me. His body was flushed and I could smell his musky scent. I was breathing hard through my mouth.

"Don't come in me, Jason."

"Please, Scott – please!" I begged.

"No, I don't want to receive. Ohhhhh, god, Jason – be careful," he grunted as my hips sped up. "Just pull out before you cum"

I lost control, thrusting madly up Scott's tight ass. "Ohhh, shit Scott, here it comes!" I took my hands off his hips, but didn't exit his body – leaving that decision to him.

Scott pulled away from me. I felt the cool air on my cock and reached down, jacking off. My crown had just come out of his body, when BAM! A thick spray of cum blasted directly in his still open hole. I watched as two more spurts shot into him. His hole was closing around my cum, some of it leaking out – but some of it staying in him. I kept on firing a couple more shots on his hairy ass. I leaned into him and rubbed my cock along his valley. When I came to his hole, I pressed forward again. My cock head parted his rim again and his ass pulled me inside. I drove straight into him until I bottomed out. I reached around and started stroking Scott's rock hard cock.

"FUCK!" he bellowed as he came in spurts. His ass clenched down on my spent cock and almost squeezed it to death. We were both breathing heavily, my chest pounding into his bare back. I loved the heat of his body on my cock. I still had a semi erection and pushed it forward a bit.

"Enough!" he said somewhat perturbed. "Let's finish up and get you to bed."

I hugged him from behind and slowly pulled my cock from his ass. I looked down as it exited his body. It was red and puffy – angry looking. The head covered in cum. I reached for the soap and lathered up my crotch first, then the rest of my body. Scott kept his back to me and let the hot water spray his upper back and shoulders. I rinsed off a bit then lathered up his back, ass and lower legs. Then I turned him around. His head was still down and his eyes closed. I lathered up his chest, pits, abs – then looked down. His cock was swaying thickly between his legs. I lathered it up and then washed his lower legs. I turned him around to make sure all the soap was off his body. Then I turned off the water.

I jumped out and grabbed a couple of towels. I threw one to Scott he roughly dried off his body. I did the same. I dropped my towel on the floor and walked over to the toilet. I took a quick leak (yep, had stage fright in front of Scott), then went to the sink to brush my teeth. I still had a heavy aftertaste of cum in my mouth, but after two brushing felt clean again. When I finished, Scott had already left the bathroom. I walked out into the bedroom and he was standing in the doorway between our rooms pulling on a pair of pants.

"Keep your door open tonight. I will be back later." With that, he turned, and closed his door. I walked naked to my bed. The sheets were spotted with cum from all the fucking Scott and I had done earlier. I decided to take the other queen bed in the room. I pulled back the covers and slid between the cool sheets. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was after midnight. I turned off my light and lay my head on my pillow. My body was alive with sexual energy. I wondered to myself...did I love Scott or did I love having sex with men. I didn't want to answer that question.

continued...

12