Forced Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, could you step into the next room and give us some privacy please?"

"Noooo, doc, salright...I wan'em here," I mumbled.

He pulled his stethoscope out and checked my heart rate, then listened to my lungs. He had me breath in and out a number of times. He probed around my abdomen. He pulled out a device to take my blood pressure. He checked it three times. His actions were cautious.

"Tom, please come here a moment and let me check to see if this is working correctly. I need to check your blood pressure." Tom pulled up his sleeve and the doctor checked him out. "Good. 100 over 70. Normal for you."

I was hooked up again and tested...twice more. "Jason, your blood pressure is very low tonight. If I remember from earlier today, it was 90 over 50...which is low but normal, especially for someone in such good shape. But I have checked you a number of times. It is about 75 over 50. You're hypotensive, your blood pressure is abnormally low. This is not a serious problem but fairly rare."

He continued the exam. Checking under my armpits, nipples and abdomen. He asked me to lie back. He pulled he blanket down to my knees, exposing my groin to everyone in the room. I was passed caring. Hell, everyone in the room had touched me -- and the three voyers had all fucked me.

Dr. Davis examined my penis and scrotum, then ran his fingers roughly through my pubic hair. "Tilt your hips, son."

I did what I was told and felt his fingers pulling my cheeks apart and looking into my furrow. "Tom, could you use my pen light please?"

Now I was embarrased. This area was a bit more personal to me. I felt like I was on center stage at a gay burlesque show.

"Jay, your anus is showing some signs of stress. There is heavy swelling of the anal muscle. And that tear on your ring is a bit larger. I think we should get you into the office and have a colonoscopy to inspect a bit further inside. He pushed is finger inside me and wiggled it around. It felt so warm. I suddenly realized he wasn't wearing surgical gloves. My ass clenched down on that thought and I knew he felt the pressure of ass bearing down on my finger. He pushed deeper and came to my prostate. When he touched it, I felt a tingle shoot through my body. My cock started to get chubby again.

Shit. I had been looking up at the ceiling tiles, but found my eyes drawn to Scott and Marcus, then to Tom. All three had shit-eating grins on their faces...enjoying the site of my cock growing across my stomach.

"Jay, when is the last time you had something to eat?" he asked. A seemingly easy question, but I had to think about it.

"coffee yesterday and a sandwich."

"Doc, he had a couple of bites of a sandwich -- maybe half of it. Andy he was drinking with me earlier last night -- he had 2 vodka tonics," sounded Scott from across the room.

"Actually, he had 6 vodka tonics last night," mentioned Tom. I saw Scott's eyes shoot right to Tom.

"Haven't been hungry or thirsty lately. Guess I've been drinking too much."

"Beyond alcohol, how much fluids have you been pushing?"

This was harder to answer. "Coffee yesterday -- guess I haven't been drinking much, just alcohol on this trip."

"Have you ever fainted before?"

Crap! Now I was going to be embarrassed. I felt color racing to my cheeks.

"Yes. I fainted 2 days ago in Colorado."

"How did that happen, were you physically exerting yourself?" the doctor asked and me examined down my legs and feet.

"Yes, it happened when I was having an orgasm during some pretty heavy sex."

Another broad smile across Scott's face.

"And tonight, you fainted again while having aggressive sex?"

"Yeah."

"Where you having an orgasm at the time."

"Yeah."

This time Marcus was smiling, his perfect white teeth showing.

"Jason, you are dehydrated. I believe this is the cause of the hypotension. We need to get you hooked up to an IV. We can do that back at my clinic. We need to get you dressed and over there quickly. We need to re-hydrate you," he said matter-of-factly. "Also, the cut on your head needs sutures. Gentlemen, can you find some clothes for Jay?"

Scott grabbed some clothes quickly and Tom came over to help me get dressed. A pair of navy blue sweats and a t-shirt were put on my body. No underwear. A pair of athletic socks covered my feet. The clothes must have been Scott's -- they were too big for me and I practically swam in them.

"Tom, see if you can get a wheelchair for Jason from the front desk."

As my travel plans were taking shape around me I leaned back on the sofa. I could hear Scott and the doctor talking back and forth -- head injury, concussion, hospital. I just wanted to go to sleep.

A cold glass of water was put up to my lips. "Drink this," the doctor ordered. I took a couple of sips. I could feel the icy wet water traveling down my throat, almost down to my stomach. It felt funny. Next thing I knew I was picked up by Scott and placed in a wheelchair.

"No, I can walk," I whined.

"Doctor's orders, Jay." Dr. Davis said sternly.

I wasn't about to fight. It seemed like it was me against the world. The ride to the car was like an amusement ride. There was so much stimulation. The hallway lights were too bright. The elevator music was load...and that was nothing compared to the 'dings' it made on every floor. Once we got to the lobby, I couldn't concentrate again. Objects started blurring. My vision was getting fuzzy. I was getting hot again.

"scotttt, i'm gonna be sick again."

Suddenly I was whisked outside and the blanket covering me was removed. Cool night air burst across my body. I could taste bile in my mouth, but kept from puking. I had to take in a couple deep breaths of air and was able to get my bearings again. I looked up to see Scott, Dr. Davis and Tom. Suddenly a big Cadillac Escalade pulled up.

"Let's get him inside," pressed Tom.

Scott and Tom pulled me from the wheelchair and lifted me into the truck. I lay back. "Blanket."

"Here baby, let's keep you warm," Scott soothed me.

The ride to the clinic took only a few minutes, but during the ride I had to have the windows rolled down, then up and down again. I was going between retching and chills. We pulled into the back parking lot and pulled right up to the building. Once the truck came to a stop the doors all opened. Dr. Davis ran to the door and unlocked it. Tom ran for a wheelchair. But Scott beat him to the punch and picked me up in his arms and carried me into the building. With an arm around my back and another around my legs, he carried me effortlessly into the clinic...this was how I carried my children to bed at night. I felt so safe in his arms.

Dr. Davis led us to a larger exam room with a full sized gurney. Scott lay me down, but reached for one of my hands and held it. "You are going to be fine," he said smiling down at me. But I could see the worry behind his eyes.

Dr. Davis and Tom scurried around, they were in their element and it suddenly felt like a doctor's office. A thermometer was put in my mouth. My face was cleaned with swabs. My left hand was strapped to the gurney. A swab was run across my upper hand. "This will sting a bit," sounded the doctor.

"Owww!"

A needle was driven right into my hand. Tom hooked it up to an IV bag and the doctor adjusted the flow. "We need to get you hydrated. That will make you feel better."

Tom came to the side of the gurney and looked down at me. "Lift up your hips, OK, Jay?"

"Huh?"

"Here baby," Scott replied and lifted up my hips for me. The sweats and socks were pulled from my body, leaving my lower torso nude, before a hospital blanket covered me. Tom then came up and started cutting the shirt from my body with a pair of scissors. I was now completely nude.

I started getting really freaked out when leads were stuck to my chest and I was hooked up to a heart monitor. Another clip was placed on the end of my index finger and taped there. I looked over at Scott. He was brushing the hair off my forehead and looking down at me. "It's OK, baby. Let them do their work."

A towel was draped over my face and I could feel and smell alcohol swabs cleaning my forehead. There was some stinging.

"Jay, I am going to give you a shot to numb the area. It will sting a bit. Are you allergic to any medicines?"

"No."

"Have you ever had surgery before?"

"Wisdom teeth were pulled."

"What did the doctor give you for pain meds?"

"Percocet."

"Fine, fine. Relax, son, just a little sting..."

The doctor's voice trailed off and there was a couple of tiny stings near my temple, but then it faded. I closed my eyes and must have dozed off. The next thing I remembered was waking up. It was dark. My mouth felt like cotton. I had to take a wicked piss. And I was starving.

I lifted my head up and felt some heaviness. My motions seemed to be retarded somehow. Where was I?

"Food."

"He lives!"

In the darkness I heard a deep voice. I felt a touch on my arm. I opened my eyes. My left eye hurt and I couldn't see from it. My right eye blinked and searched the dark room. A flash of light blinded me for a minute. I looked down. I was in a hospital bed. My left hand had an IV in it. My right hand was encased in the hand of the guy who was talking to me. WTF?

"How do you feel?"

"Groggy."

"I'll get the doctor," he said and left me.

I scanned the room. It didn't look familiar. Where was I? I scanned my memory. My name is Jason Hugh Randall. I was born in Houston, TX on July 13, 1973. I am 34 years old. My parents are Shirley and Ted Randall. I am married to Lisa Jenkins Randall. We have two kids, Annie is 9 and Drew is 7. Our dog's name is Buster. No, Buster died. What the hell is his name...ohhh, yeah Bear. We live in St. Louis.

I lifted my head up a bit more and looked around the room. Nothing. I ran my right hand over my head and could feel a bandage. Hmmm. Did I get hurt? Did I have surgery? God, did I have to take a leak. I had to use the hand rail on the bed to pull myself up. I scooted down to the foot of the bed and slowly dropped my feet to the floor. The cool tile greeted my toes. I eased myself down and put weight on my feet. I didn't have trouble with my bathe doctor anymore. [Why did I think that, had I had trouble with my bathe doctor earlier?] I looked down and realized I was naked. I reached for a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around my waist. Just then the door opened. Three guys came into the room.

"Careful, Jay, take it easy," the bald man in the white coat said. "Let's get you back in bed."

"I gotta pee." I said blankly.

"Here, Jay, I can help you," said the blonde guy in scrubs. He walked to the side of the bed and grabbed the IV poll which had wheels and came to my side. We walked slowly together to the bathroom, IV in tow. He brought me into the room and directly to the toilet. He lifted the seat up and grabbed an odd looking carafe and held in front of my waist. I stared at him blankly. Sure he was a nurse, but there was no way I was gonna take a leak in front of another guy. I had terrible stage fright.

"Can I have some privacy, please?" I asked quietly.

"Sure, but if you are going to be in here alone, you will need to sit down to void. And please pee in this container, we need to measure your output." He lowered the seat for me, then handed me a portable urinal and left the room, closing the door most of the way. I sat down slowly and put my dick in the urinal and let loose. God did that feel good. It seemed like I peed forever. I put almost 30 ounces into the carafe and set it down by the floor. I got up and grabbed the blanket, pulling it around my body. I started leaving the room and forgot the IV poll. As it was attached to me, I almost knocked it over -- then it rolled right into me. Bang! I grabbed it and swore. The door opened (probably because of the ruckus) and the male nurse led me back towards the bed.

"Where is my wife?" I asked.

There was silence for a moment, for too long.

"She is home in St. Louis," replied the tall dark haired man

"Do you want us to call her?" replied the doctor.

"I will take care of it," said the tall dark haired man. He looked familiar, I just couldn't place him.

I was led back to bed and lay back down. I was embarrassed as the blanket rode up on me and I showed everyone in the room my balls and ass. The nurse smiled at me and adjusted the sheets as I got settled.

"Jay, we did the tests..." the doctor started in.

Why were they calling me Jay? That is an old childhood nickname. I was about to correct them when the doctor continued..."You have a slight concussion from your fall. You were so dehydrated you put yourself into a hypotensive state. That is why you blacked out. I put 7 stitches in your head. And we have pumped you full of liquids. Your weigh should increase back to normal in a week or so, but you lost 15 pounds so quickly -- you need to be careful."

"What?"

The doctor repeated everything and I just nodded. I must have fallen and hit my head. I got stitches. I had a concussion. I was in the hospital.

"And you will need to start drinking more fluids -- specifically water and not alcoholic beverages. You have been in two desert climates over the last week and ended up dehydrated. Also, I want to observe you overnight, so you won't be staying at the hotel," said the doctor.

Hotel? Desert? What was he talking about?

"I don't know, I just wanna go home." I said unsurely.

"Come on, son, give me 48 hours to mend you before you head back home, ok?"

I looked around the room at their three faces. They were all looking at me nodding their heads.

"What about my wife?"

"No problem, baby, I will give her a call," said the tall dark haired man.

Did he call me baby? WTF? Something wasn't right. I was running everything through my mind again. Married, kids, St. Louis. Hospital, concussion, stitches, fluids, hotel, desert. It didn't make sense.

"Tom, let's leave these two alone for a bit. Scott, can you talk to Jay about the other tests we would like to run?" the doctor asked Scott.

"Yep, no problem, Doc," he replied.

"I'm hungry!" I blurted out.

"No problem, I will bring in something for you to eat," the male nurse said with a broad smile. He and the doctor left the room and closed the door. Leaving me alone with the tall, dark haired stranger.

"Alone at last. How do you feel, Jason?"

Finally, someone was calling me by my real name. "I am ok. Just out of sorts. I wanna go home."

"Yeah, I wanna take you home, too, baby. But we have to listen to the doctor." He leaned towards me and brushed my hair off my face. "You scared me pretty bad, sweetie."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I pulled back from him and looked up at him like he was crazy.

"Hey, settle down -- are you ok?"

I had moved to the opposite end of the bed and stared back at him. What was going on? It didn't make sense to me.

"Call my wife, I want her to come and pick me up. I want to go home now!" I said testily.

He smiled down at me. "No way, buddy. Doc says you are staying put. You need to rest and he needs to check you out.'

"I wanna leave -- where are my clothes?" I looked around the room wildly -- I didn't even see a closet. The room didn't seem like any hospital I had been to before. "Why can't I leave?"

"Jason, you were fucking gorked out, dude. Talking crazy. You fell and smashed your head. You puked and shit all over the place. I thought you were gonna die. Now you start acting like a prick again, just like in Denver!"

Denver? When was I in Denver? Who was this guy?

"Who the fuck are you?!?!" I snapped at him.

"I am the guy who fucking saved your ass, Jason. You almost quit breathing. I gave you mouth to mouth. We had to give you chest compressions! You don't eat or drink and get yourself all fucked up on God knows how much booze! You stupid crazy fuck! Then you go and fuck this TOM GUY? REALLY?? Then you fuck me and Marcus and all hell breaks loose. YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK, RANDALL!"

I stared at him like he was a serial murderer. He was calling me crazy? He was a fucking loon, this one.

"I don't know where the fuck you came from or who the fuck you are -- but get the fuck out of my room NOW!!" I was seething!

He stared at me with and opened his mouth to say something.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" I yelled.

The door opened and the doctor came in quickly. "Jay? Is everything ok?"

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE. NOW! I DON'T WANT HIM NEAR ME!"

"Scott, come with me. Jay, settle down -- everything will be alright. Tom is bringing in some food for you. Just relax, take a couple of deep breaths. Scott...Scott, please come with me."

Scott, the tall dark haired man, stood his ground. He was staring at me and he was trembling. The guy must be some kind of nut job, I thought. He slowly turned and stormed out of the room.

"And stay out! What are you, some kind of faggot?" I yelled out after him.

He turned quickly and snapped at me, "I am a faggot and so are you, princess! You have had more dick up your ass in a week then I have in a lifetime. Who's the real faggot now?" he spat before he turned and left the room.

The doctor looked at me quietly and said, "just relax. I will be back shortly."

I lay back unsettled. What was he talking about? He called me a faggot. That boiled my blood. I sat and stewed for several minutes.

My mind was racing. I looked for a phone in the room. There was none. I sat up in bed and pulled myself to the end of the bed again. I jumped down more quickly this time and felt it in my knees and lower back. Oh, and the IV -- yeah, it came right at me again and smacked me in the chest. I pulled it with me and looked around the room. I looked into the restroom again. Nothing. There were no closets or drawers. No windows. Just a door to the outside. I walked towards it and heard load voices on the other side. I couldn't make out what they were saying but one of them was really pissed. Must be the crazy guy yelling.

I heard footsteps and backed away just as the door opened again. The male nurse appeared with a tray of food. I was standing naked in the middle of the room. He smiled at me quickly and put the tray over by the bed. I watched him with caution.

"Jay, why don't you stop prancing around in the nude teasing everyone and get back into bed?" he said with a smile on his face. "Dinner is served."

I looked at the tray. It smelled wonderful. I was suddenly ravenously hungry. I tentatively walked towards the bed, covering my groin with my free hand.

The nurse saw this and snickered. "Have you turned suddenly bashful? No need to cover the jewels Jay, everyone in this building has seen them. Come on, get back in bed."

I was confused at his demeanor. He was talking to me like he knew me -- like he was playing with me. Teasing me. "Where are my clothes," I asked?

"Dunno. Sweats are in the laundry. We had to cut the shirt off you when we got you here last night. Rest of your stuff is back at the hotel. I put this together. Couple of Lean Cuisines. Doc had a salad in the fridge, it is still fresh. Doc only wants you to have milk and water, no caffeine."

"What kind of hospital is this?" I asked in confusion. Didn't they have a cafeteria? Did he actually have to make my food from scraps?

"Jay, you are a funny man. What kind of hospital is this...good one."

"What?"

"This is our clinic -- Doc and I own it, remember? Listen, climb into bed and start eating. I will get you something to wear."

He walked toward the door. "Ohh, and after you get done eating we are going to do a colonoscopy on you. Nothing to be worried about, just a precaution. Doc will be in to see you in a minute."

With that, he left me alone. A colonoscopy? Why? I knew exactly what those were, my dad had them when he had prostate cancer. SHIT! I knew they were no fun, from Pop's description. As I was thinking this, I smelled warm pasta. I looked over to the tray near my bed. I walked over to the gurney and climbed on. Owe, my ass hurt a bit. Kind of low sting. I settled some blankets around my hips and waist. I grabbed the tray and inhaled the food. It was the best tasting food I had ever eaten. I even ate the cauliflower -- which wasn't a favorite of mine. The double helping of food was gone in a matter of minutes. I wished there was more. I finished off the meal with guzzling down 2 small milk cartons and a large glass of water. Then a nice long burp. Yep, I was feeling better.