Forced Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom flipped me over on top of him. He reached up and yanked my shorts down to my knees. Our cocks were lying against each other. My hips betrayed me next and I started grinding down against him. He lifted my upper body up by arms as I humped against him. He opened his legs until I fell in-between them. Tom was softly calling my name as he began to move himself up and down underneath me. I could feel his thick cock poking me in the stomach as I continued to writhe against him. He pulled my head down and started tongue kissing me again. He was humping up against me, too...our cocks were quickly sliding all over our stomachs, made slippery by our sweat and precum.

In a few short minutes I knew that I had to come. I increased the pace, concentrating on the feeling of my cock against his hard stomach. I was moaning into Tom's mouth, giving him a pretty clear indication that I was on the verge of cumming. His hands had just grabbed onto my ass, and he had just raised up his knees when I felt myself start to shoot. I could tell Tom was cumming as well since he started convulsing beneath me. I could feel the hot liquid spraying up against me, and not knowing whose it was just made me cum harder. Sweat was streaming down my face as I felt the incredible release that I craved. I kept rocking into him for a long time after my initial ejaculation, making sure I had gotten it all out, waiting for my cock to tire. He kissed me some more, than I rolled off him onto my back – our sides rubbing next to each other. Sweaty, covered in cum, completely confused and euphoric all at once, I lay there panting.

"God, you are a hot piece of ass, Jay," Tom gasped.

I was silent as I caught my breath. I was covered in sweat and cum. I brain was buzzing with sexual energy. What had I just done? Guilt was slowly creeping into my brain.

"Let's get washed up," Tom said as he slid over on top of me for a few seconds. His slick cock slid between by legs. I pulled them together to protect my ass and he thrust forward a few times. His cock rubbed against my perineum and under my balls. He leaned in for another kiss. His hot sweaty face dripped down on me and I accepted his tongue. His tongue pushed in and out of my mouth as he humped his cock between my legs. I slowly lost my resolve and opened my legs. His cock drove further and further past my balls until the head of his cock touched my asshole. I froze as did Tom.

"Come on Stinky, let's wash up,' he said and jumped from my body. I watched as he walked from the bed, dropping the robe from his shoulders – his broad nude shoulders tapering down to a strong waist, thick mounds of ass flesh and strong looking legs. I sat confused for a moment or two, until I felt fluids sliding down my sides towards the sheets. I jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and heard the shower come to life. Tom was already under the heavy spray. "Come with me into the shower," he said. He turned to me and I saw his cock was still fully erect.

"Stand here and face me," he said, then adjusted the showerhead to spray water on both of us. I felt the cum and sweat wash from my body.

"Warmer, please," I asked and was happy when he turned the knob and adjusted the water temperature until it was comfortable. We stood under the stream of water. Tom started slowly soaping up his entire body from head to toe, spending a great deal of time with his cock and balls.

"Turn around and move over here," he instructed. I turned towards the wall and lowered my head, feeling the shower jets drill into my upper shoulders. "Put your hands on the wall," he continued.

He grabbed the bar of soap, and began to work it all over my body. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds for him to wash my cock and balls, working the bar of soap and his slippery hands all over my hard-on, alternately cupping and gently pulling at my balls. Even though I had just cum, I was right back on the edge again. Tom moved up and cleaned my chest and armpits, paying special attention to my nipples and pits. Then he moved to my shoulders, giving me a fantastic massage and neck rub. I could feel the tension leaving my body. He started washing my upper, then lower back. He worked a big handful of suds down my back and into the crack of my ass, one finger tip tracing light trails up and down my upper crack.

"Tom, I don't know if we should..." I started, but he cut me off by reaching around with one hand and stroking my dick. "Keep your hands on the wall," he instructed, beginning to slowly squeeze and milk my cock back and forth. He started to move his other hand up and down my ass again. I was so caught up in the hand job, and he was so subtle about the ass massage, that I didn't realize what he was up to until I felt gentle pressure from his fingertip on my asshole. I was in heaven. As he slowly entered me with his finger he grasped my cock tightly and squeezed it hard.

Every couple of jerks he would bend my cock down away from my body – the tension was wonderful. As he did this, he pushed his finger further inside my asshole. I was slowly opening up to him. He stopped for a moment, then changed course...easing it all the way out, and slowly back in. He was slowly finger fucking me. I started moaning as he continued to jerk my cock and work his finger around in my hole.

I could feel the orgasm building. "Tom, slow down," I panted, not wanting it to end. I could feel my ass squeezing his finger tight. He bottomed out a finger in my ass and touched something deep inside me. I saw stars for a moment – holy crap, what was that????? My knees became so weak I almost collapsed on the tile floor. Luckily I had my hands on the wall for support or I would have fallen down. He had me gasping for breath. His finger was still up my ass and he continued to milk my throbbing cock.

"Rinse off and join me in my room when you are ready. We are gonna have some fun," he smiled at me as he slid his finger out of my ass and released my now throbbing cock. I did as he asked as he stepped under the spray of water to rinse the last of the suds from his body.

"You are coming though, right?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

Tom took his leave from the shower and walked out of the room dripping wet. I stood in the hot stream of water for what seemed like an eternity, relaxing and reflecting on the amazing feelings that had just jolted my body. He had opened up my eyes to male pleasure...why had I not done this before. Was what Scott said at the clinic earlier been true? Was I gay or bi?

I rinsed the soap from my body. I increased the heat of the shower for a moment or two more and shut it off only when my body had started turning a light pink color. My cock was raging hard. I grabbed a towel and roughly dried my body, then wrapped it around my waist and walked towards Tom's room. It was completely dark in there and I bumped into Tom as soon as I entered the room. He pulled me in and kissed me deeply.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and my stomach had some serious butterflies. I felt like I was out on my first date. "I'm glad you decided to come," he said in a soft, gentle tone.

"I want you to enjoy yourself. I want you to know that you are safe and that everything that happens in here will be between us. Don't worry about anything. If you want to stop, just say so, OK," Tom whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I replied.

Tom grabbed my hand and led be to the left side of the bed and pushed me back until my ass touched the bed. He pulled the towel from my body and sat me down on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs apart. He sat beside me, our thighs touching gently. He put his hand again on chest and pushed back, saying "Lie down please."

I lay back slowly, using my abs to slow the descent on the bed. He lay down also and pulled me up next to him, our head up be the pillows. I sighed as I felt the thickness of his cock rubbing into my crotch.

"Kiss me," he instructed. I did exactly as he asked, opening up my mouth and leaning into him, feeling his lips touch mine and his tongue explore my mouth.

He reached down and started stroking my cock again. I also felt a nimble finger trace up and down my ass again. He was squeezing my cock and then rubbing my balls at the same time. I felt the warmth of a second body rub up against my back.

I pulled away from Tom quickly and said, "Doc?"

"Yes, Jason, it is me. Do you have any reservations about this?" he asked in a genuine voice. "We can stop at any time if you wish."

"No, I want to feel this," I replied.

With that, Tom continued his assault on my cock and balls, while the doctor spooned me from behind. His fingers were rubbing up and down my ass, teasing my hairy furrow and dancing across my hole. Every once in a while, during a trip up or down my crack, Doc would press slightly and his finger would poke into my body.

"Let me know if anything hurts," he said, "And we will stop and take a break." I just sighed as he worked his finger in and out of me. When he pulled out, he traced my rim with his finger in gentle circles. Tom, in the meanwhile, was stroking my cock and tugging on my balls – pulling them by the hair.

"Doc, you gotta feel his hairy nuts, they are fucking awesome!" Tom panted.

Tom slowly pulled away from me and turned me towards Doc. I rolled over right into his body. I could feel his hot cock rubbing my thigh and stomach immediately. Doc was a much more petite framed person, with tight muscles. He must have weighed 150 lbs, dripping wet. He placed his hands on my cock and balls – for the first time in a non-clinical manner. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. Tom, grabbed both my ass cheeks in this hands and started kneading them softly, then pulling them apart roughly. My asshole started spasming on its own. I moaned then Doc moved in and possessively kissed me. Unlike Scott, his lips opened my mouth and searched inside me. I wanted to open myself to him. His tongue was everywhere at once.

Tom pulled my ass cheeks apart again, then began dragging his finger from my tailbone to my scrotum, allowing it to dip into my ass with each pass. Again, after a few minutes of this, he eventually sank one finger deep into me. I gasped.

"Ohh, Tom, you were right – I love his hairy body. It is so masculine. We might have to have you grow yours back," Doc said as he admired my body. He moved down and suckled my right nipple. My ass clamped down hard on Tom's hand.

"Ohh, you are fucking tight tonight Jay," Tom called out from behind me. "I'm going to love fucking you tonight."

I knew his cock was huge and thought no way. "Tom, you are way too big for me, I could never get that inside me," I stated.

"You didn't have any trouble last night," he laughed. "We had sex last night?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ohhh, yeah, and you were a fantastic fuck. You took me well – all the way down to my balls," he said as he pushed my legs apart and tugged on my nuts from behind.

"Ughhhhh." I groaned.

I felt the doctor go lower down my chest, past my abs and took my dick right down his throat to the base of my cock in one easy swallow. His throat milked my dick. His tongue reached out and bathed a portion of my balls.

Tom had pulled out and entered me slowly with three fingers.

"Fuck!!!" I moaned.

I pushed Doc back on the bed and pulled away from Tom. I swung between the doctor's legs and leaned forward, my face in his crotch. On instinct I knew what to do. I dove in, grasped his hard cock, and sucked its plump head into my wet mouth. I gently tugged and milked his shaft with one hand, massaged his balls with the other, slurped, sucked, and licked all around the head of his cock. He had an ample cock. About 7 inches. Thick like mine – just an inch or so bigger. Nice tapered head...which was leaking precum. It tasted musky, salty. Kind of gross. I must have been doing something right because his breathing became deeper and he let out a couple of soft moans. I took more of him into my mouth and could feel his cock tickling the back of my throat. I shifted his cock head to the mouth of my throat and swallowed, then drove him completely into me until my lips were at the base of his cock. My mouth and throat were just filled with thick cock. My eyes were watering a bit, and I had to focus on breathing through my nose...but I was managing it fine.

"How did you learn to do that?," he asked with a surprised shudder which I felt deep in my throat.

"Scotty taught me," I said said matter-of-factly after pulling from his cock, leaving a thick strand of spit and precum hanging from my lips to his cock head.

"Ahh, very nice," Doc said after what seemed like an eternity. "You are starting to remember things."

I stopped and thought about it for a moment. My memory was still cloudy. I don't remember having sex with Scott. But I must have. I called him Scotty. He must have taught me how to suck cock – that is nothing I knew how to do before this.

I reached back down and gave his balls a good wet lapping. They were large and hairless. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, then moved over to the other nut. I could taste a faint sweat on his skin. He was moaning lightly above me. I thought to myself, I kind of like hairless nuts – I wasn't getting hair caught in my throat like I did when I was with Scott.

I felt movement behind me and a wet mouth kissing up and down my ass. "God, doc he has such a nice hairy ass. You gotta taste this – delicious," Tom mumbled behind me. Not exactly the words I would have used. But I did remember thinking I had a nice looking bum. Tom rammed his tongue deeply into my hole and I almost bit down on Doc's balls.

"Holy shit! Ohhh Goddammit! Don't stop doing that!" I moaned loadly. Tom tongue fucked me over and over, pushing my face into Doc's crotch. I took his cock back in my mouth and deep throated him again, happy that I was producing the moans of pleasure from him.

"You'd better stop before I blow my load," the doctor said while I deep throated him. I pulled back and felt Tom pull away also. My body was pushed and pulled. I was turned away from the doctor again and towards Tom. He had flipped over into a 69 position. He went down on my dick, but wasn't as good as Doc or Scott or Marcus.

Marcus...who was Marcus. I remembered the name, but that was it. Tom's hard thick cock was shoved right into my face. It was too thick for me to deep-throat...but I was able to take him in about 5 inches and tease the head of his cock with my throat muscles.

I felt Doc behind me, spooning into me again. Pulling my ass apart. I was waiting to feel his fingers enter me. I felt them tracing my hole, circling it over and over. Then blunt heat. I was starting to pull off of Tom's cock to tell him no – knowing it was a cock at my asshole – but Tom pushed his cock back in my mouth and I gagged, as the blunt shaped cock pushed at the back of my throat. My concentration moved from my ass to breathing and the doctor pushed forward.

My asshole opened up like a flower to the doctor. He stopped with a few inches in me and slowly retreated until the head was only lodged in my body.

"Relax, Jason," he said in a reassuring tone. I concentrated on the head of his cock which was pulsing at the entrance to my core. He pushed into me again, and I was suddenly filled with cock...right down to the base. It sent a tingling sensation all around my ass and shot up my body. I could feel my own cock hardening in Tom's mouth.

I went nuts on both of them. I started fucking back on Doc's dick before he even knew what hit him. And I grabbed Tom's balls and squeezed them while I jammed his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt his cock pulse a couple quick spurts deep in my mouth. He pulled from me slowly and I could taste the tangy salty cum from his cock. Yuck. I wasn't a sperm aficionado by any means. Tom rolled away. This enabled me to enjoy the fucking I was getting from Doc. I knew I had been fucked before, something in my head told me so. But the newness of doing it with a man. Of being fucked. Spread open. Sharing my body so deeply...it was just overwhelming for me. It was like I was being fucked for the first time.

I sighed and moaned my approval as he continued to slowly push the entire length of his cock into me. I was slamming back at him as aggressively as he was pushing into me. I could hear this groin slapping into me. He fucked me like this for a number of minutes.

My body was adapting to his intrusion and my ring was relaxing around his cock.

"Jesus, Jason – your ass is amazing. So fucking tight. So muscular. You are almost ripping my dick off, son!" Doc moaned. He was panting hard.

I pulled away from him and straddled him. I reached down and guided his cock to my asshole and pushed down, taking him to the hilt on the first stroke. I glided up and down on his cock. It moved in and out with ease. I reached up and put his hands over his head and held them there, my hands like vice grips on his wrists. I dove into his hairless armpits and licked them – first one, then the other. His sweat was salty and tangy. Musky. I moved up his neck and bit it gently. Then moved up to his face and kissed him passionately on the mouth. I loved the taste of him.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up, Jason," he grunted as he fucked up at me in a slightly faster pace. My ass possessed his cock. Milking it. Squeezing it. Owning it.

I was pumping up and down aggressively now. My asshole was stressing a bit from all the action. I was moving up and down in full strokes...slapping my ass down on his groin. I'd never felt anything like it – it was wonderfully warm and filling. He gripped my hips for traction and fucked up into me, pulling me down further onto his cock.

"Oh, fuck Jason. Fuck me with your ass. Milk my cock, here it comes.....Auggghhh, I'M CUMMING.....AUGGHHHH!!" he screamed. I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing as his cock shot off deeply inside me, filling me with his warm cum. Doc's breathing was deep and quick, his belly and chest glistened with a layer of perspiration from the fuckfest.

My cock was hard as stone and bouncing up and down on his stomach. Whack! Whack! My orgasm took me by surprise and struck with an intense flash. I started struggling again. My breathing was erratic. I must have clamped down on the doctor – and he realized what was happening.

"Jason, breathe, breathe....yeah, breathe harder. Don't hold your breath. That's it, go with it, ride me....breathe" he chanted.

His coaching helped me through my orgasm. I inhaled as much air as I could. I magnified my orgasm. I shot off like a rocket. BAM! There was no gradual climax – I fucking blew a wad of cum out of me like a gun shot. I sprayed Doc right in the face. Long ropes of cum shot out and hit the pillow and head board. My ass was clamped down on his cock like a vice. My body convulsed, but I was able to ride the orgasm this time, breathing through it. It didn't consume me like it had before. I screamed out, "Fuck me hard, fuck me!"

As my cum shot across Doc's chest and abs, I stopped moving and gradually came back down from my orgasm. That had been powerful. My ass was still pulsing on his shaft. But he was loosing stiffness. He stayed inside me as his cock softened, he rubbed his hands all over his body and my thighs, working my cum into our skin.

"Holy shit, Jason, you are a great fuck – you were right, Tommy," Doc said in bated breath.

Barely coherent, I was pushed off the doctor and onto my back. I lay between Doc and Tom. I looked down my body – there was a light wash of moonlight in the bedroom. My chest was heaving. It was like I had run a marathon. I was covered in sweat. Cum was trickling out of my spent cock onto my lower abs and into my bush. My balls felt numb and my asshole felt alive. I closed my eyes and tried to gain control of my breath, finally breathing through my nose. The warm bodies of Tom and Doc pressed against me.