Forced Entry Ch. 3

Story Info
Karen begins actively enjoying her captors.
1k words
3.97
167.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

The touch of his wife’s tongue on the helmet of his dick soon galvanised Gary's recovery.

'Oh gawd,' Karen heard him groan, 'Sorry my love, I couldn't help myself, I know I should have shouted and screamed at them but the sight of you riding that huge prick was too much for me to bear.'

Karen smiled up at her husband. "Darling, I am afraid I enjoyed it, in fact Winston hasn't cum yet, I want him to fuck me again. Oh God if only they were not gangsters and holding us to ransom, I am afraid that I would want return sessions."

'What are you two talking about? I sent you over to suck his fucking prick not have a conference, get back here, Howard has something for you"

Karen got to her feet. "Winston, I love your big prick, I want you to fuck me again, Gary loved watching you fuck me, we would love for this to happen again, you come in and tie me up, force me to have sex, but that cannot be if you go ahead with this robbery. What is so desperate that you have to rob the Building Society? What happens when you get caught, and you will get caught and jailed. No women to fuck in there, and you are a handsome man, I can just see some hairy old queen having you held down whilst he fucks your arse. That's not for you is it Winston? Come on tell us, what is the problem?"

It all came tumbling out. His father dead, mum out of work, Howard, who it transpired is his cousin, married and also out of work.

Gary then broke into the conversation. "You ever had any trouble with the law before?" he asked, and when the answer was negative he asked about education as Winston had the sound of an educated man. Winston had o levels and A levels but his parents could not afford for him to go to college, unfortunately, Howard, whilst not stupid, did not have any special qualifications at all. However Gary vowed to help them both, even if it meant Karen and he employing Howard as their gardener. Winston being no problem.

With the future settled Karen smilingly walked back to Winston. "OK, now fuck me." she said, but Winston pointed to Howard. "What about my poor cousin, hadn't you better service him first?"

Karen turned to Howard as he unfastened his trousers and she nearly fainted, the thought went through her mind that Howards mother must have had sex with a donkey or even a horse. His dick was still soft, but must have been at least a foot in length his balls were like two grapefruits, as he gave it a slow wank the prick reared up and she saw that the helmet was as big as a fist, purply black and already she saw traces of pre-cum. She knew that she could not get the huge tool in her mouth but her cunt fluttered at the thought of her tongue licking and sucking on the end.

Once again |Winston lifted her up and made her kneel on the bed,, she groaned as she felt his prick enter her. She had been so enthralled with looking at Howard’s dick that she hadn't realised Gary had been released until she felt him wriggle underneath and start to lick and suck her clit as Winston fucked her. Stretching her mouth as wide as possible she tried without much success to suck Howard's prick but it was impossible, suddenly she felt Winston groan he could hold back any longer and he released a flood of cum up inside her passage flooding her out and before she understood, Howard had moved round and pushed his giant tool into her cunt. "No no nooo, God no its too big, its stretching me, oh oh no oh no oooh ooooooooh ohh God yes, yesssss yess fuck me Howard fuck me make me cum. " She pushed back taking the whole length and fucking him as if she hadn't had a prick in months. She glanced around and Gary and Winston were each wanking as they watched.

She heard Winston asking if it would be fun to watch someone else being forced to fuck Howard and without realising she shouted out." yes, yes, that bitch of a step mother of mine, she's a right frigid cow, she needs a good fucking, - ooh oooh oooh aaaaaaargh oh fuck I'm cumming, cummmmmingggggggggg Ooooohhhhhhhhh,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOooooh aaaaaaaaaaaargh Oh God Yessssssssssssssssssssssss. and Howard shot his load too.

Later lying on the bed, cum still dribbling from her cunt but with a satisfied look on her face, she found herself telling Winston and Howard of how she and Gary has often fantasized about being kidnapped and being forced to have sex with a little light bondage too.

"Winston looked thoughtful. "Okay you guys," he finally said," If I can arrange with a friend of mine, a woman who runs an intimate bondage set up for her friends, to 'kidnap' you, will that be acceptable? You needn't worry, its all fun no-one gets hurt, no strapping, but you may be made to wear rubber suits with your important bits on show, but you will be masked. Also, Karen, from what you said, we could kidnap your step mother too and force her to be fucked by Howard if you like. Does she live alone?"

Karen nodded," Oh yes, the bitch worked my dear old dad to death, took every penny and made sure the house and everything came to her. She is a tight fisted bitch."

Winston smiled," And tight-cunted too by the sound of it. Okay Gary, no robbery, thanks for the chances we wont let you down and be sure, the sex bit will continue. By the way Karen, I didn't mention it but I'm married, would you let Gary fuck my wife? Think about it and let me know."

With that with the sun just rising all four shook hands the two would be gangsters left and after showering, Karen and her husband fell into a deep sleep until the alarm awakened then in time for Gary to go to the Building Society.

Maybe he should tell Head Office that he thwarted a Robbery!!

* * * * *

This story continues in the short series Horn of Plenty cumming soon

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers