Forced into Incest

Story Info
Mother and son are captured on an island and forced into sex.
20.1k words
4.66
1.33M
1.4k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

Chapter 1

Amanda Carpenter was in the kitchen when her son, David, arrived home from school. She smiled as he walked into the room and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. Then he kissed her on the neck and she could feel a little chill run down her spine. She giggled and said, "You know that gives me goose bumps," she said with a smile.

"Yes and they are lovely goose bumps too," David joked as he rubbed his hands up and down her bare arms, feeling the bumps on her skin.

They shared that joke almost everyday. But Amanda loved the affection her son showed her. Affection was something she sorely needed lately, having separated from her second husband several months earlier. The divorce had been difficult for her because she was an affectionate person and needed the closeness of a man. In fact, sometimes she thought she might be a nymphomaniac. Before she threw out her second husband, Roland, they had sex almost everyday, but now she had to use her battery operated vibrator ... not a good substitution for the real thing.

"What's for dinner?" David asked.

"I have a roast in the oven, so go wash up. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Great," David said as he kissed his mother's neck again and then hurried away before she could swat him.

Amanda sighed as she watched her son leave the kitchen. He was such a good boy and never caused her any trouble, even when all his friends were drinking and staying out late, he would be home on time. He was very attentive to her, especially now that she was separated.

David had warned her about Roland. He said he was a gold digger and only wanted her money. Unfortunately, she refused to believe that. Roland had told her that he had his own money and in fact, seemed to be rather wealthy. He knew all the right people, including the Mayor, and drove a very expensive Mercedes Benz's. But now she knew that that was all a cover. She knew the truth; he was but a scam artist that preyed on lonely women.

She chastised herself over and over for letting her sexual drive overcome her common sense. Roland was certainly good in bed, but then, being a gigolo, he had to be. It was quite a shock when she found out, from a number of friends, that Roland had been seen with several women. When she confronted him, he denied it, but one of her friends had provided photos, for which he had no explanation. She had forced him to move out of her house that day.

"Earth to Mom," David said as he sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" she asked.

"I said, what is the big surprise you have for me?"

"Oh yes, Jason Hensley offered to allow us to use his place on Marcus Island for as long as we want." Jason had been a friend of Roland's, but unlike Roland seemed to be a sincere guy and had shown compassion when Amanda told him she and Roland had separated.

"Really, where is Marcus Island?" David asked.

"It is a small, and according to Jason Hensley, a very exclusive and exotic island, somewhere off the coast of France, in the Mediterranean. I thought we could go during spring break ... that is if you want to go on spring break with your old mother."

David smiled. "First of all you are not old and secondly, I would rather go on spring break with you than anyone I know."

Amanda actually blushed. "Thank you," she said rather shyly. David was so sweet and she wondered why he didn't have a steady girlfriend. He was an extremely handsome boy with a great smile and pretty blue eyes. She knew he was shy and seemed younger than his twenty years, which probably made it difficult for him to connect with college girls. She worried about his lack of girl friends.

"So, when do we leave for this mysterious island?"

"We fly to France Monday and then take a private seaplane to the island the following day. Jason said a plane or a long boat ride was the only way to get there. So he is allowing us to fly in via his plane."

"Wow, sounds really nice. We can try out our new scuba gear."

"Yes we can," she answered with a smile. She knew that he had wanted to try out the new equipment since Christmas when she had surprised him with it.

David Carpenter had been having sweet dreams about his mother for some time. He knew it was wrong, but what was he to do when she always appeared in his dreams. She was still young at thirty-eight and had kept herself in great shape. Most people that didn't know them thought they were brother and sister. He had seen photos of her when she was his age and she was just a beautiful today as she was then. He would often go though the albums and look at her and his dad.

David missed his dad, who had died five years ago. He never wanted his mom to remarry, but he knew she needed someone. While he had tried to like Roland, he knew deep down that he was just a money-grubbing bastard from the beginning. When he found out his mother had thrown him out, it was the happiest day of his life. And now they were going to an exotic island together, just her and him. It didn't get any better than that.

Chapter 2

The large seaplane circled the tiny island twice before it descended toward the crystal blue water. From what Amanda could see, the island was as advertised ... remote and tiny. She could see what appeared to be a hotel of some kind with small cabana type buildings on the side of the mountain. There was a small town on the far side of the island with rather crude looking buildings and barely paved roads. In the middle of the island there was a lake surrounded by mountains.

The island seemed mysterious indeed.

A shiver of something went through Amanda at the thought that they were alone here. Jason was the only person that knew she and David were going to the island. What if it was some kind of devious trap for her and David? Then she almost laughed. She knew she was being silly. Who would want to capture them on an island and for what reason?

Of course she did have a lot of money, as David's father had been very wealthy. Most people didn't know that they had that much money though because they never flaunted it. In fact, Amanda didn't really know how much money she actually had. She lived in a modest house in an upscale neighborhood but nothing exclusive. They had a Volvo wagon and a small Mercedes ... most of the neighbors drove much more expensive cars. But Amanda liked it that way. She never worried about people thinking she was better than them because of her money.

Amanda told herself to settle down and enjoy their two weeks. She looked over at David who was staring out the window with wonder and smiled. He was a normal kid and he never acted rich to his friends. She made sure of that. She felt a rush of pride and reached over and grasped his hand.

David smiled at his mother and then turned back to the window, saying, "Wow, this island looks amazing. We can go snorkeling and diving, and parasailing and ..."

"Hang on there tiger, let's get to the island before we jump into the water," Amanda laughed as the plane touched down on the smooth water of the islands cove.

The seaplane taxied until the reached a dock. The pilot got out and helped Amanda and David out. Then a handsome older man in a white suit walked up. He was tall and dark. "I think we might be on 'Fantasy Island'," Amanda said to David as the man approached.

"What is 'Fantasy Island'?" David asked.

"Never mind," Amanda responded.

"Ah, Mrs. Carpenter," the gentleman said in a heavily French accent as he reached out and took Amanda's hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss. "And this must be Mr. Carpenter. I am Jacque Boucher."

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Boucher, this is my son, David."

"Ah, Mademoiselle is not old enough to have a son his age," he said, laying on the charm as he shook David's hand. "Welcome to our secluded island."

"Thank you," Amanda said. "This is truly a beautiful place."

"It is indeed. I hate to say it, but the island was once used as a penal colony for deserters from the Foreign Legion, but that was many years ago. Not a glorious history I'm afraid. However, some wealthy investors bought the island a few years ago and made it into the resort it is today. It is quite exclusive."

"How many people are here?" Amanda asked.

"Only about a thousand live here. Then there are the guests, which at a peak only number one hundred."

"Wow," David said.

"But we are very discreet here and do not divulge the names of our guests. Some are here without the knowledge of ... well let's just say they want anonymity. There are many things to do on the island, as you will see. We have a wonderful facility and you are free to take in all the wonders of nature." The tall gentleman led them to a Range Rover with an open top, the kind you might see in Africa.

The drive took about forty-five minutes up a seemingly treacherous and narrow road to arrive at the hotel.

Both Amanda and David gasped when they pulled up outside the hotel. The main building was built into the side of the mountain. There was a giant natural waterfall flowing from the mountain just a few meters from the entrance to the hotel lobby. The lobby was richly decorated and in the back there was a huge crystal chandelier at the base of a grand staircase that led to hotel facilities. There were several bellhops waiting to take their luggage.

Their lodging was a large bungalow with two bedrooms on the side of the mountain. They could still see the Mediterranean from the deck and the main bedroom.

Just below the deck there was a path leading down the mountain to a beautiful white sand beach.

David stepped up behind his mother and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Thanks for thinking of me and bringing me with you. It's so special."

"You're welcome. But you are the one that makes it special."

David kissed Amanda's neck and felt the goose bumps on her arms. This time his mother did not scold him, but shivered and seemed to push into his arms. David could feel her breasts resting on his forearms. He was delighted that his mother had not pulled away. They stood looking out at the sea for some time. Then David felt the inevitable erection starting. He knew he should pull away, but didn't want to moment to end.

Amanda was almost swooning at the view when she realized that she could feel something between her and David. With shock she realized that her son was getting an erection. Incredibly, instead of pulling away she remained in his arms. When she felt his erection pulsing against the crease of her buttocks and her own excitement starting to grow, she finally pulled away.

"Let's get unpacked and explore the area," she said as she walked over to her suitcase. Without thinking she bent over with her ass facing David. She glanced around and saw the tent in David's pants. In spite of herself she felt a chill run through her. She saw her son's face flush and she knew she was turning red also. She quickly stood up and took a pair of shorts and tank top into the bathroom.

It was almost dark when Amanda and David returned to the hotel. They had walked miles on deserted beaches and unpaved roads. There were waterfalls and jungles, amongst several mountain peaks and there was also an abundance of wild life. The island was as advertised, remote and beautiful.

"Wow, am I tired," Amanda said as they made their way to the room.

"Me too," David returned. "Let's just order dinner from room service."

"Good idea."

By the time they went to bed they had been awake for about thirty hours due to the overseas flight and their island exploration. As soon as their heads hit the pillows they were asleep.

Chapter 3

Amanda awoke with a start... there was someone in her room. Suddenly the lights came on and she saw several men with hoods on their heads and guns in their hands. Amanda started to scream when one of the men pointed his gun at her and said to be quiet.

"Get up and come with us," the leader said.

"What is this about ... who are you?"

"Shut up and get out of bed."

Amanda crawled out of bed and stood in front of the men. When she saw their eyes behind the masks staring, she realized she only had on her bra and panties. She blushed and covered her breasts and panty covered crotch. "Can I get some clothes?"

"No," the leader barked. "Here are some shoes," he said as he bent over and picked up a pair of high heels and tossed them toward Amanda.

Amanda was now too scared to protest. She put on the heels and moved toward the men. She didn't want to say anything about David in the other room in the hope that they would not know he was there. When they came out of her bedroom her heart sank when she saw David standing in his underwear between two large men.

"Mom's, what's going on?" David asked with great fear.

"I don't know son, just do what they say."

"Smart mother," the leader laughed.

Amanda and David's hands were tied behind them and they forced into a car waiting in back of the hotel. Two of the kidnappers sat on either side. Then they put blindfolds over their eyes. Amanda leaned close to her son to try and give him comfort. Unfortunately, she needed the comfort too. She had never been so frightened in her life.

The car twisted and turned for quite some time before it stopped. When it did, she and David were pulled out and taken into some type of building. Neither of them knew where they were. When the blindfolds were pulled off they both gasped. They stood in the middle of what could only be described as a medieval prison. It was a large room with very dim lights hanging like torches from the stone walls. Three of the men were there and they had taken off their masks. It was obvious that they didn't care if David or she saw their faces now. That sent a chill of dread through Amanda. They untied their hands and pushed both into a single cell. Inside the small cell there was a cot and a lone standing toilet. On the cot was one blanket. Then there was a large wooden bucket with a dipper that appeared to be for drinking water and one lone chair. The men closed the cell door and left Amanda and David alone in the room without saying another word.

"Oh God, Mom, what's going to happen to us?" David asked nearly in tears.

"I don't know, sweetheart, we have to be strong and not panic."

"What could they want with us?" David asked.

"My guess would be a ransom. But the fact that they let us see their faces scares me."

"Me too. But who would pay the ransom?"

"Well, Roland still has access to my money."

David looked at his mother with shock. "You mean you didn't cut him off?"

"I was going to, but time just got away from me. But it might be good that he has access. That way he can gather up the ransom."

"You think he would do that?"

"I don't know. We will have to wait and see. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we can break out of here."

David and Amanda sat down on the lone cot and hugged each other. Amanda was trembling as she leaned into her son's strong arms. Tears started to spill from her eyes.

"Don't cry, Mom, I'll think of something," David said bravely. Yet, he knew that not much he could do. The guards were burly men and looked very mean ... mean enough to kill them at any time.

"Listen David, don't do anything crazy. We have to ... we have to do whatever they want, no matter what that might be," she said, hoping he understood. She couldn't stand it if he resisted and got himself killed.

"Okay," he said, but it wasn't convincing.

"No, I mean it. We have to do what they want ... no resisting. They have complete control over us and could kill us and no one would ever know."

David nodded his head.

Later that morning, Amanda and David received plates of food. But the jailer said nothing when they demanded to be told why they were being held prisoner.

By the end of the day, no one had shown up to explain anything to them.

Neither Amanda nor David knew what time it was, only that it was dark outside. And Amanda had a problem ... she had to pee. There was a toilet conveniently near by, but it was sitting in the open. She looked at David and said, "Uh ... David, I ... uh have to use the bathroom."

David looked confused for a moment and then said, "Oh."

"Maybe you can watch out the cell door while I go," Amanda said.

"Uh ... yeah, sure, Mom."

David walked over to the cell door and turned his back to his mother.

A few moments later he heard the hiss of his mother relieving herself into the toilet. Amazingly David felt his cock start to stir in his shorts. He had to think of something else quick or he knew he would be very embarrassed when he turned around. Fortunately his mother finished before there was a noticeable tent in his shorts.

"If you have to go, I can stand at the door."

David realized that he did in fact have to go. "Thanks," he said and switched places with his mother. He stood over the toilet and waited. It was difficult to go with his mother just a few feet away. He almost sighed in relief when he started to pee.

Amanda heard urine splashing into the toilet. The sound was loud enough that she almost turned around. She wondered it he had a fire hose over there. In spite of herself she did turn her head. She stifled a gasp when she saw her son holding his cock in his hand. My God, she thought, where did he get a cock like that ... not from his father ... God rest his soul. She turned back before David finished, her face as red as a beet.

"Wow, I needed that," he said. Then he looked at his mother and blushed. "I guess we are going to have to get used to that ... I mean if we are locked up here for long," David said.

"You're right. Let's hope they contact Roland quickly."

"Well, I guess we had better get some sleep," Amanda said.

David said, "I'll just sleep on the floor. You can have the bed ... such as it is."

"No, you can't do that. There are probably rats in this place. There's enough room for us both if we squeeze in tight."

"Are you sure?" David asked.

"Of course," Amanda said as she crawled onto the bed.

Then David slid in behind her. As he leaned over to say goodnight, he saw that his mother had tears in her eyes. He snuggled up behind her and whispered, "It's going to be okay. They will get their money and we will be home before you know it."

Amanda smiled though her tears. "Thanks you," she whispered and kissed his cheek. Then she lay down and felt David snuggle up behind her.

His closeness gave her a surprising comfort and she quickly fell asleep.

A couple hours later Amanda awaked for some reason. She wasn't sure what until she felt something behind her. For a moment she wasn't sure what it was. Then a blush colored her face. David had an erection and it was pressing between the cheeks of her ass. Her panties had been pushed between the cheeks giving his cloth covered erection a place to snuggle into. For a moment she thought about waking him, or a least pulling away, but then with a smile and a little shiver she laid her head back down. She could still remember when his father would get an erection in the middle of the night. She would wake him up and put it to good use. Then she shuddered at the thought that this was her son behind her, not her husband. Still, as much as she tried to deny it, the feeling of his erection was making her excited.

Then throwing caution to the wind she slipped her hand down to her panty covered crotch. Keeping her movement to a minimum, she pressed on the crease of her panties pushing the material between her now swollen lips. When she felt her pussy respond a shudder went through her. Unconsciously she pressed her ass backward into David's cock.

Unbeknownst to her, David had awakened. He was disoriented for a moment, but quickly realized that he had an erection and it was pressed between his mother's ass cheeks. Then, with shock, he realized that his mother was moving. He thought she must be dreaming, but then he saw her arm gently moving up and down and realized that his mother was masturbating! And his cock was causing her excitement.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers