Forced into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

"I do. Okay, now you have to get me to the hotel. And I'll need something to wear."

The guard looked pensive. "Not sure where to get you any clothes. I'll check around."

"Okay, can we do it today?"

"Yeah, if I can find something for you to wear."

"Okay," Amanda said and watched the guard leave.

"I hope he will do it," David said.

"Me too."

Later that morning the guard came back into the dungeon. He had some type of clothing in his hands. As he came down the stairs, he seemed nervous. He looked over his shoulder several times as if to make sure no one followed him. As he opened the cell door he handed the clothes to Amanda and said, "Here. This is all I could find."

Amanda held up the outfit and saw that it was some type of tiny skirt and halter top. It looked like her size, but there was not much too it.

"That's all I could find. It will have to do if you want to have clothes to wear. Besides, this is a resort and everybody wears stuff like that.

Amanda sighed and put the skirt and top on. The top was okay, but the bottom barely covered her ass cheeks and she didn't have panties. "Do you have my panties?"

"No, I don't know what happened to them. You'll have to go without."

Amanda looked at David and saw him shake his head no. It was obvious that he didn't want his mother to go out half naked, especially not with this guy. It was too late to turn back now. "It'll be okay," she said unconvincingly.

The guard led Amanda out of the cell and locked the door. Then she followed him up the stairs. Before she reached the top she looked back at her son. His eyes were wide because, from his position, he could see directly up the tiny dress.

The guard led Amanda out of the dungeon and up a long flight of stairs. When they exited the stairs, she found that they were inside a large Victorian style house that overlooked the town below. She realized that the house was built on top of an old dungeon that the French Foreign Legion used. They had been blindfolded when they got to the house so she had not seen where they were. Suddenly she was a little worried that the guard was letting her know where they were being kept. It could be that he wasn't worried about them leaving the island and coming back with the authorities. A little shiver of panic went through her. Settle down, she told herself ... I need to be calm.

When they reached town, the guard did not go immediately to the hotel. He said he had a little business to attend to. They went into a café near the hotel and sat at a table. Amanda was very self conscious because the tiny dress barely covered her pussy when she sat down, but there was not much she could do.

After a few minutes a man came up to them. He was big and mean looking with beady eyes and a scar on the side of his cheek. Panahasi did not bother to introduce Amanda. The guard started to speak to the man in Spanish. Amanda knew a little Spanish but did not understand most of it, however, she got the impression that the guard owed the man money and Panahasi was telling him that he was going to get money soon.

The man said something that sounded like a threat and Amanda saw Panahasi break out in a cold sweat. Then he strange man left and the guard told Amanda that they needed to go to the hotel right away.

The two of them walked down the street toward the hotel, passing tourists as they did. Amanda thought for a moment that maybe she should just run and scream, but then thought better of it. She didn't know who she could trust, plus they had David.

Amanda did not feel terribly out of place as she had expected since many of the women were in bikinis or very revealing clothes.

At the hotel the guard led Amanda up to the front desk. Amanda told the clerk that she needed a key because she had lost hers. As she spoke she almost gasped when the Panahasi reached under her little skirt and grabbed her ass. The man behind the counter saw it and smiled as if he knew that she and the man were going to the room for sex.

For a moment Amanda didn't think she was going to be able to write a note to the desk clerk, but then fait stepped in and someone called out to the guard. Panahasi looked at the man and smiled and then turned and walked over to him. As they were chatting, Amanda grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. She wrote:

"We are being held captive in a dungeon on the top of the mountain. Call the police ... help, please! Amanda Carpenter."

She quickly stuffed it into the clerk's hand as when he handed her the room key.

The guard came back a second later and they went to the cottage. Inside Amanda went to the bathroom and found her and David's grooming supplies. She found her pocketbook and then she went to get clothes.

"No," the guard said. "We don't have time for that. I have to get you back before someone misses you. And get rid of the pocketbook."

"Please, let me just get some underwear and things at least."

"No, how would I explain that to Lanier? I can tell him I bought you the toothpaste and brushes and such, but not clothes."

He has a point, Amanda thought.

Panahasi pulled her roughly out of the room and then rushed her back to the car. As they headed back he demanded the money.

Amanda took out her checkbook. "Who do I make the check out to?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll fill it in. You just put the amount in and sign it."

Amanda wrote the check out and handed it to him.

He hit the gas and hurried back to the dungeon. When they got back it appeared that they were not missed. David said no one came to the dungeon while they were gone. The guard almost sighed with relief. He then made Amanda take off the clothes he had loaned her.

"How did it go?" David asked when the guard had left.

"I got a message to the desk clerk so I hope he can read English. He wouldn't let me take my pocket book but I got our toothpaste, shampoo and things," Amanda said.

"Obviously they wouldn't let you get any clothes."

"No, the guard said we didn't have time, plus he said he couldn't explain it, which is true. But I think he has some problems. We met with some guy that appeared wanted some money he owed him. He was really afraid of this man."

"Maybe he will kill the bastard," David sneared.

An hour or so later the other two guards came into the dungeon. They didn't look happy as they opened the door of the cell.

"I understand you were taken to the hotel today?"

"Uh ... yes, the guard was good enough to take me there to get some shampoo and things." Amanda felt her heart racing. How does he know, she wondered? This wasn't good.

"Really? Is that all you wanted?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you pass this note to the clerk? And what about this thirty thousand dollar check?"

Amanda grew pale. The clerk had apparently given the note to them.

"I should feed you to the sharks like we did to Panahasi, you bitch," he snarled and raised his hand as if to hit her.

At that moment David dove for the man and knocked him against the wall. The other guard grabbed David and pulled him off.

"Well now, the little boy tries to protect his mother," he snarled. "You both will pay for this." He smacked her Amanda's face.

David fought but couldn't get away from the guard. Then he was thrown to the floor and kicked in the stomach.

With an evil laugh the two guards left the room.

"Sorry, Mom," David said as he got to his feet, holding his stomach.

"You shouldn't be sorry. I love that you tried to protect me, but please don't try it again," she said as she stepped into his arms for a hug. "Are you okay, Sweetie?"

"Yes. He would have to kick me harder than that to hurt me."

Amanda had tears in her eyes as she stared at him. Suddenly her lips were on his and they were kissing passionately. She had no idea how it had happened but it was too late to stop it. A moan escaped her lips when David's tongue entered her mouth.

When Amanda felt his cock start to grow she pulled away and whispered, "David."

"Sorry again, Mom." David's face turned red.

Amanda said, "David, we are going to get through this. No matter what happens or what they make us do. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart."

David's cock continued to grow. "I'm sorry, Mom. I mean I ... I ... don't know what ..." David said as he looked down at his almost hard cock.

"Shhhhh," Amanda said and placed her fingers against his lips. Then she kissed him again. Her tongue sought his mouth and plunged inside. Here breasts pressed to his bare chest. When she felt his cock come to full erection, she didn't pull away this time, instead continued the kiss him until his now throbbing cock was pressed between them.

When she finally pulled away she smiled and looked down at what she had done to her son. "It's okay," she whispered again, feeling her heart suddenly pounding. "We had better stop or ..." she said with raised eyebrows.

"I guess so," David said watching his mother's eyes.

Amanda bit her lip and her heart began to beat even faster as her hand began to move. A moment later it wrapped around her son's now throbbing cock.

"Oh God, Mom," David gasped when he felt his mother's warm hand on his cock.

Silently she began to stroke him, her hand moving slowly up and down his shaft. She could feel the blood pulsing inside his shaft and that made her pussy quiver. Without evaluating the consequences she continued to stroke her son.

"Mom," David gasped when he felt close to climax. He tried to stop it, tried to think of something besides his mother's hand on his cock.

Amanda barely heard her son's plea and continued to stroke him.

"Ohhhhh," David groaned as his balls pulled tight and he felt his cum begin to move up the shaft. A moment later it was squirting from the tip of his cock and spattering on his mother's tits and stomach.

"Mmmmmm," Amanda whispered as she felt his hot cream spurted against her. She watched his sperm fly through the air as if in slow motion before splattering on her stomach and breasts then slowly sliding toward her throbbing pussy.

When the last of David's cream was squeezed from his cock Amanda turned away and walked over to the bucket of water where she carefully rinsed her stomach.

When she turned around she saw David sitting on the bed staring at her. She walked over and sat next to him. He pulled her toward him as they fell back on the bed in each other's arms.

The guards came back after dinner and saw mother and son lying on the bed, holding each other.

"Isn't that sweet. So nice to see a mother and son who like each other so much. Since you two like to be together so much we figured you would like to be even closer."

Giovanni pulled David from the bed and tied him to the chair. "Now you will pay for your attack earlier."

"Please," Amanda said.

"Shut up, Mom. Now get your loving son hard."

Amanda didn't protest this time. She went to her knees and reached for David's cock. She watched as it grew quickly in her hand. She stroked it lovingly, enjoying the feeling of the powerful throbs she was creating.

"Suck it," Lanier said.

She did, taking the now pulsing head into her mouth. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest and her pussy began to quiver again. It was still wet from their earlier contact and she worried that just sucking him was going to make her climax.

"She has gotten really good at cock sucking, don't you think Giovanni?"

"Yeah, wish we could get some of that for ourselves."

"Maybe we will if this deal falls through," Lanier said.

"Okay, Mom, he's hard enough to fuck now."

"Huh?" Amanda said.

"It's time to learn what that cock feels like inside you," Lanier said with an evil laugh. "Sit on his cock."

"No, please," Amanda begged. This was too much for her and tears came to her eyes, but her pussy continued to throb. She stood up and felt her knees grow weak and a chill went through her at the thought of his long cock slipping into her pussy. She looked at his cock and suppressed a gasp of excitement.

"Sit on his cock, I said," Lanier repeated. When she didn't move Lanier grabbed one leg and said, "Get her other leg." The two men picked Amanda up and held her over David's pulsing cock.

"Reach down and put it in your pussy," Lanier ordered.

Amanda hesitated, looking from one man to the other but saw no sympathy.

"Now, bitch, hurry!"

With a trembling hand Amanda took hold of David's cock and placed it at the opening of her now very wet pussy. She rubbed the head back and forth between her pussy lips to get it wet feeling an unwanted tremor of excitement. Then she felt the two men allowing her body weight to force the cock into her. "Nooooo, please," she gasped again as David's huge cock began to stretch her. In spite of her protests she could feel her pussy pulsing, welcoming him into her body. She grunted from the size of his cock ... having never been stretched like this. Slowly, inch by inch, she was lowered onto her son's cock. She looked at David with a pained expression. But he had his eyes closed and he was breathing hard.

A grunt escaped Amanda's lips when the plum sized head hit the back of her pussy. Then when she didn't think it could go any deeper, it did. Now it felt as if the head was entering her cervix.

"Oh my God," she gasped. She had never felt anything like it. Inside her pussy the slick walls were contracting sending pulses of pleasure through Amanda. She could not stop her pussy from squeezing David's swollen cock. With each pulse of her pussy she could feel her son's cock respond.

David moaned.

Once Amanda had David's entire cock inside her, Giovanni tied her to the chair so she couldn't move. Then the Giovanni stayed behind to take some photos. When he was done, he stepped outside the cell and pulled his cock from his pants. Standing watching mother and son tied together in a sexual position he stroked himself until he climaxed on the floor.

Then he put his cock away and left.

Amanda and David were silent except from their heavy breathing. What could they say? Neither had any choice in what was happening. Neither could have prevented it. Now they had to live with the fact that they had been forced to have intercourse.

While Amanda was rationalizing how they could not prevent this, David was thinking about something entirely different. He had only had oral sex and hand jobs but never intercourse. He had never had his cock inside a pussy. It felt better than he could have possibly imagined, especially since it was his mother. Sure he had fantasized about her, but he never thought he would ever actually fuck her. Now his cock was deep inside her and it was driving him mad. He didn't think he could keep from climaxing.

"Mom," he whispered, "I ... I ... oh God, I don't ... uh ..." Can you hold still, please?"

"I'm trying, sweetheart." The pulses in her pussy were growing with each throb of her son's cock. She tried to control it, but the feeling of David's long and fat cock deep inside her was too much. He was deeper then any cock had been before and she wasn't sure she could keep from climaxing, especially if he climaxed inside her. Then she suddenly realized the consequences of that. Oh God, she thought, I'm not on the pill. If he climaxes I could get pregnant. Incredibly that thought made her pussy pulse harder.

"Mom, please," David begged.

Maybe if I tell him the danger it will help him control his climax, she thought. "David, honey, you have to hold back. I'm not ... Roland had a vasectomy and I'm not on the pill. We have to be careful or I'll get pregnant."

"Oh Jesus," David moaned and his cock started to throb harder.

Amanda felt it and her pussy responded. "Oh God, oh God," she gasped as the pulsing grew.

"Mom, Mom, I ... ohhhhhh, I can't ... I can't help it." With that David felt his cock begin to swell even larger and his balls tightened. He thought of baseball, of football, of how much he hated the men that had done this to them ... but nothing worked. "Mommmmmmm," he screamed as his cock began to spit his potent seed deeply into her pussy. The head was so deep that the sperm blasted against the cervix, pooling deep inside her.

Amanda began to shake uncontrollably. Her pussy convulsed as a strong climax rushed through her. With each pulse of her son's cock her pussy responded with a strong contraction, almost sucking the cum from his balls. Over and over her pussy convulsed until she lost total control and her juice squirted onto David's balls. She gasped for breath and her head began to spin. She could no longer comprehend what was happening to her ... the pleasure was far too great. Finally after what seemed like a very long time, she collapsed onto her son, her head dropping to his shoulder.

A few moments later the room grew very quiet except for the gasps of breath from the two lovers. Mother and son were locked in coitus, doing what no mother and son should ever do.

"I'm sorry, Mom," David said sincerely. "I really tried."

"I know you did. So did I."

"You ... you ... climaxed?" David asked in amazement.

"Yes," Amanda whispered, her face turning red as she admitted that she could not control her own desires.

"Wow," David said. Then he could feel his cock began to harden again.

"David," Amanda said as if in admonishment, but it came out more as a gasp.

"I can't help it."

"Well, I guess since the damage is done ..." Amanda said. In spite of how wrong it was she slowly raised her hips and then sat back down. Bringing a groan from her lips as the large head slammed into her cervix. But instead of pain, she felt only pleasure. She did it again, and then again.

"Oh God, Mom," David gasped.

"Yes," she whispered almost to herself as her excitement grew rapidly again. "Oh, David I can't help it, your ... your cock feels sooo good." Amanda used her strong pussy muscles to squeeze David's cock. She could feel it swell throbbing inside her. "I've never had anything so deep or a cock that has stretched me so much."

"I don't have that much experience, I have never a girl, you know sex... " David said.

"You never had sex ... really?" Amanda said interrupting him as she leaned back and looked into his eyes. She wanted to see if he was telling the truth ... after all he is twenty years old ... all kids have sex by then, she thought.

David's face turned red. "No."

"Oh, sweetheart," she gasped and pulled his lips to her. It was wrong, so wrong, but she couldn't help herself. The kiss grew more passionate quickly. Amanda began to move up and down as much as she could in her tied position. Her pussy was drenched, but she didn't know that none of David's sperm had come out of her yet. He had shot his cum so deep it would take quite some time to drain out.

"Oh, baby," Amanda gasped as she pulled her lips from his and looked into his eyes. As she did she continued to bounce on him. Her eyes began to hood as another climax approached. She grunted and gasped as pleasure washed through her. This climax was even stronger than the last. Her body shook as pleasure rippled from her toes to her head. Her hips moved in jerking motions as rockets of pleasure rushed up and down her body.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, sweetheart, oh my," she gasped as waves of illicit pleasure rushed through her. The pleasure consumed her like nothing she had ever felt. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed around her son's hard cock until she finally collapsed.

"Wow," she whispered when she could speak. She looked at her son and saw him smiling. "Damn it, I want it again," she whispered and started to move up and down on David's still very hard cock. She leaned close to him and whispered, "Cum with me. Cum with me this time."

"Yes, yes," he gasped as his cock started to throb. A moment later his cock exploded filling her cavity with another copious load. As Amanda shuddered with her third and then fourth climax, David's cum began to seep out of her pussy and down his balls to drip to the floor.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers