Forced into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

"David, stop, he's passed out."

David reluctantly let them man go and watched as he dropped to the floor. He then handed the key to his mother. She unlocked the door quickly and David pulled the guard into the cell. Then he stripped off his clothes and put them on.

"As much as I love you naked, we need to find you some clothes," David said.

"Come on, let's hurry."

The two of them rushed up the stairs and used the key to open the dungeon door. Amanda knew a little about the house after being led through it two days before. They searched for a bedroom and found some men's clothes. Amanda put on the oversized pants and shirt quickly and they were ready to go. Where to, neither knew.

Chapter 14

Amanda thought it best if they stay off the road and take a well worn trail down the mountain. Her platform shoes were not the best for this trip, but she didn't have anything else. After several hours of struggling with the slippery ground and rocky terrain they came to a small town.

Hiding in the bushes they peered toward the main area of the town. There were several small stores amongst other buildings on the unpaved road that was the main street.

"If we can get to one of those stores, maybe they have a telephone we could use. Assuming the town isn't involved with this thing."

David thought for a moment and said, "Since there's no way for us to know for sure, maybe I should go into the town by myself. That way if I am caught you can head further down the mountain."

"I think you're right. Be careful," Amanda said and pulled her son to her for a long kiss. When she pulled away she said, "Call one of your friends and have them get in touch with David Antori at the state's attorney's office. Tell him that it is an emergency and have him call you back here. If everything is okay, come back here. If you are not back in a reasonable time, I will head down the mountain."

"Okay."

"Good luck, sweetheart."

With that David headed down the road toward the center of town. He was relieved that no one seemed to give him a second glance, probably figuring he was a tourist hiking the trails. Inside the store he asked if they had a public phone. The guy behind the counter pointed to a telephone in the back of the store. David thanked him and went to the phone. Since he didn't have any money, he made the call collect, trying one friend and then another before he got through. He told them briefly what had happened and asked them to contact the attorney. His friend told him to hold on the phone and he would make the call right away.

Amanda was relieved when she saw her son coming back and he had a smile on his face.

"I got to your attorney friend and told him our situation. He said he was going to the authorities right away. He said to stay where we are and they would find us."

Amanda collapsed into her son's arms and began to sob. "Is it really over?" she asked.

"I hope so," David said, but we had better find some place to hide for now."

They moved back up the trail and found a rock overhang with a small trail leading to the rear. Behind the rock was a grassy knoll that overlooked the ocean. They sat down next to each other. David put his arm around his mother.

"What's going to happen when we get home?" he asked. "Roland is going to jail along with a lot of other people."

"No, I mean with ... you know us?"

Amanda was silent as she looked out at the blue Mediterranean. "I don't know," she whispered. "I've thought about it and keep coming to the same conclusion." She paused and looked at her son. Then she continued. "What we have done ... uh ... what we have been forced to do, is wrong. Here, there wasn't much we could do about it, but at home ... well, it could mean real trouble for us. We know too many people and ..."

Amanda saw that David had tears in his eyes. She reached over and touched his face. "You had to know it couldn't last. I'm your mother."

David turned away as the tears streamed down his cheeks. He didn't move when his mother wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his back.

"I ... I ... love you," he said without looking back.

"I love you too."

"Not like a mother."

"I know," she said. She turned his face toward her and a moment later their lips were together. Then she pulled back and said, "We have a time before they get here." With that she started to unbutton her shirt.

David's eyes grew wide and then a slight smile crossed his face. He began unbuttoning his own shirt. Then he spread his shirt on the grass and pulled his mother into his arms again and kissed her. He reached for her breasts as she grabbed his now hard cock.

As they kissed it started to rain. It was a warm rain that neither seemed to notice.

Amanda pried her lips from David's and looked into his eyes as if trying to make a decision. Then she said, "Fuck me one last time. I want to feel you big cock in me one last time."

David pushed his mother over and began to suck her large tits. He sucked one nipple while he played with the other.

Then he moved over and sucked the other. When both were hard he began to kiss down her body, slowly working his way to her pussy.

"Oh, David," Amanda gasped as she felt her son's tongue slide passed her naval.

"I want to eat your pussy, Mom."

Amanda just moaned. A moment later her son tongue was on her pussy. Amanda lifted her legs to give him better access. "Ohhhhhh, God, David," she gasped as his tongue slipped deep into her willing hole. He began to fuck her hole like a cock going into a pussy. Amanda's fingers cut into the back of her thighs as the feeling of her son's tongue drove her mad with desire. She didn't want to cum like this, but there was no way to stop it. "Oh, David, I'm going to cum," she gasped.

David's tongue worked harder.

"Ahhhhhiiiiiiieeee!!! Amanda screamed as a strong orgasm rush through her. Her hips lifted to the plunging tongue, taking it as deeply as she could. Her legs wrapped around her son's neck as the waves of pleasure went on and on until finally she collapsed in exhaustion.

Before she could recover David crawled up and kissed her passionately. Then she felt him placing his cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy. "Oh yes, David, fuck me. Fuck me again, please," she begged.

David smiled down at her as he teased her with the head of his cock.

"Please," Amanda begged.

With a grunt David pushed his cock deep into his mother.

It was obvious to Amanda that David was going to show her what she was going to be missing. He worked his cock into her like a man/boy possessed. And, Amanda loved every thrust. She knew that when she got home she would have to find a substitute or she would never be able to resist what she knew would be David's efforts to keep the sexual relation going.

"You like my cock, Mom?" David asked.

"Yes," she answered honestly.

"You're going to miss it, aren't you?"

"Yes," Amanda hissed. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she gasped, no longer wanting to talk.

David did.

Amanda lost count of her climaxes. The next thing she knew David was saying something to her. "Wha ... what?"

"Can I cum in you?"

She knew that it was dangerous but since they had done it before, she didn't feel like she could deny him now. Besides, she need his cream ... needed him to pump his hot cum into her pussy. "Yes, yes, cum in me. Fill me with your sweet cum."

"Ahhhhh!!! David gasped as his cock began to spit cum into her welcoming pussy.

Amanda went over the top again. Her entire body began to shake as she felt her pussy filling with her son's potent seed. It was deep again. Deep in her unprotected pussy. That thought alone made her orgasm go on for a long, long time. When her son's cock was finally empty and slipped out of her she pulled him down for a long kiss.

"God," David gasped as he rolled off his mother. The two of them lay looking up at the rainy sky, the rain drops caressing their bodies.

"We better get dressed. We don't know when they might send help."

Reluctantly David got up and started putting on his clothes. Then he pulled Amanda to her feet to help her get dressed. At that moment they heard a voice calling out.

"Is anybody here? This is the town constable."

"Over here," David called.

"Oh my," Amanda giggled as she rushed to pull her jeans up and then button her blouse.

A second later a man came around the rock, followed by two other people.

"Are you the Carpenter's?"

"Yes we are," Amanda said.

"Good. We got a call from the US saying you had been kidnapped. We are to take you directly to the dock where a plane will be waiting for you."

"Thank God," Amanda said.

Chapter 15

Three weeks later ...

David arrived home from school and entered the house. "Mom, I'm home," he called out.

Since they had been home, quite a bit had happened. There had been a whirlwind of activity. Roland was arrested along with several of his friends. The captors on the island had also been arrested. There had been endless interviews by the cops as well as the press. In fact the press had set up cameras outside the house and had only recently left.

Since they had returned Amanda and David had done nothing sexual. First there wasn't a lot of private time plus Amanda was trying desperately to bring their relationship back to normal. David obviously wanted to continue the relationship. Amanda, deep in her heart, wanted to continue it as well, but knew that it was far too dangerous, not to mention the moral implications. Yet there was still sexual tension between the two.

David and Amanda were hoping things would return to normal. Unfortunately that was not the case.

"Mom, where are you," David called.

"In the kitchen," came the reply.

David walked into the kitchen and saw his mother sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her. She didn't look well.

"What's wrong, Mom?" David asked.

"Sit down, sweetheart, I have something to tell you."

David sat down with a worried look. What could it be? he wondered. Everything seemed to be going pretty good, even if they had not been intimate.

Amanda sighed and reached over and grasped her son's hand. "David, I am not sure how to tell you this so I guess I should just say it." Amanda paused for several long moments, then she blurted, "I'm pregnant!"

At first the words did not register with David. Then when they did, his eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped. The two of them were silent for a few moments when David asked, "Is it Roland's." He had forgotten that his mother told him that Roland had had a vasectomy.

"No," Amanda said, shaking her head.

"Then who ..." David started to say but stopped. Suddenly his face began to color. "Oh my God, Mom, is it ... is it ... mine?"

"Yes it is," Amanda said, squeezing David's hand.

"Oh God, what are we going to do, Mom?"

"I don't know, yet," she answered.

"Are you going to see a doctor ... I mean to you know, take care of it?" David said with a frown.

"No. I could never do that."

"But couldn't the baby be deformed or something?"

"That is somewhat of an 'old wives tale'. The chance of something being wrong because of our relationship is really not much more than normal. So we really don't have to worry about that too much.

David sighed and said, "That is good news."

"It is. But we still have to think about what we are going to do. I suppose I could always tell people the baby belongs to Roland. Or I could make something else up."

"Okay."

"But I am thinking of something else."

"What?" David asked hopefully.

"Well, I have to do some checking before I tell you the plan."

"Ah, come on, Mom, you can't leave me hanging like this."

Amanda thought for a moment and then said, "All right, I can't wait to tell you anyway. I was contacted by one of the owners of the island. They were not involved in our kidnapping. They have offered to sell the island to me, and I am thinking about buying it."

David looked confused. "Why do you want the island?"

Amanda smiled. "Well, think about this. I could buy the island and then maybe we could move there. On the island, no one would know us and I could have the baby without anyone noticing."

"Really?" David asked suddenly understanding her point.

"I was thinking that when you finished college you could live there with me and manage the resort." She paused and watched David for his reaction.

Suddenly his face brightened. "Wow, that sounds great."

"Even better, because no one would know us, we could pretty much make our own rules."

"Huh?" David said.

"Well, I mean if we wanted to be more than just mother and son ... who's to know."

"More than just mother and son ... do you mean like ... you know ..." David said and paused. He couldn't even hope she meant what he thought she meant.

Amanda smiled again. "I mean like husband and wife ... you are going to have a child to bring up you know."

David's eyes grew wide. "Do you mean that?" he gasped.

"I do. In fact I think we could even have a formal wedding if you wanted."

"Oh my God, Mom! This is too good to be true. I ... I ... don't know what to say."

"Just say you love me and want to be with me."

"Are you kidding?" David said and pulled his mother into his arms and kissed her. His hands went to her jeans covered ass and he pulled her tight. His tongue found her mouth and they both moaned. He pulled away and whispered, "I love you more than anything in the world."

Amanda smiled and said, "I love you too. Let's go upstairs."

David was too excited to speak now. He let his mother take his hand and lead him to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom Amanda pulled David into her arms for another kiss.

David's hand slipped to her shirt and unbuttoned it as the kiss continued. A moment later he had her soft tit in his hand, bringing a moan of pleasure from both of them.

"I want to suck it," Amanda gasped. "I've been dreaming about having your sweet cock in my mouth for weeks now."

David stepped back and watched as his mother went to her knees in front of him. Then he watched as she opened his zipper and brought his cock out. He moaned as her hands wrapped around the rapidly swelling shaft.

"God you have such a beautiful cock," Amanda said as she slowly stroked him. She pulled away briefly to strip off her shirt. Then she took his cock into her hand and stroked him as she started at the now dripping head.

David couldn't wait any longer and reached for her head and pulled her mouth to him. "Ohhhh!!!" David moaned as he felt her warm mouth wrap around his cock. "Oh yes, suck me, Mom."

"Mmmmmmffffff," Amanda moaned as she sucked his cock deeply into her wet mouth. Slowly she took more and more of his cock until his entire cock was buried in her throat.

Then slowly she pulled away, letting his now soaked cock slip from her lips. "Do you like my mouth on your cock?" she asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to cum yet. I want to eat you and then I want my cock deep in your pussy. I want to cum there."

"Mmmm, sounds good," Amanda said as she stood up and stripped off her jeans and shoes.

David did the same as he watched his mother's gorgeous body revealed to him. When they were both naked he said, "Turn around."

Amanda looked at him questioningly. "Why?"

"Because I want to lick your asshole."

With a quick intake of breath Amanda turned around.

"Bend over and pull your cheeks apart for me."

Now Amanda was trembling as she bent forward and reached back to separate her ass cheeks. Her legs felt like they might give out when she felt her son's hot breath on her ass. "Ahhhheeee!!! She screamed as his mouth and then his tongue found her asshole.

David's tongue went wild circling his mother's tiny hole before plunging inside. A muffled moan came from his lips when he felt her sphincter stretch to let him all the way into her canal. Slowly he began to tongue fuck her, plunging in as deeply as possible before pulling out and tickling the crinkled skin surrounding her hole.

"David, David, David," Amanda gasped. Her hips pushed backward to get his tongue in as far as possible.

David finally pulled away and said, "Come over to the bed so I can eat you properly."

As if in a trance Amanda allowed David to lead her to the bed. She sat down and watched as David went to his knees again. He lifted her legs and pushed them backward until she was almost on her shoulders.

"You have a beautiful pussy," David said, almost to himself. Then with a little moan he dropped his head and opened his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, David," Amanda moaned when she felt his tongue on her already stretched asshole.

David began to suck and lick the tiny hole, loving the feeling of the tight muscle squeezing his tongue.

"David, David, I'm going to cummmmmm," Amanda gasped.

David didn't answer but simply plunged his tongue deeper.

"Ahhhhhheeeeeee," Amanda screamed as she began to climax. She had never climaxed from just having her asshole eaten. It was a unique and very intense feeling. She could feel the ripples of pleasure deep inside making her sphincter clench and unclench on David's tongue. With each clinch another wave of pleasure went through her.

It took several long moments before Amanda's body began to go limp. When David felt her relaxing he let her hips slip back to the bed. His mouth followed, moving upward until it was over her pussy. Then he began to suck her again.

"Oh God, David, I can't go ... oh, oh, oh," Amanda gasped as her body began to convulse in pleasure again. She was climaxing a second time with little pause between the first one. Her chest heaved and she gasped for breath as her son's sucking mouth took her to heaven again.

Amanda opened her eyes with a start. For a moment she had no idea where she was or what had happened. Then she saw David lying next to her. He had a smile on his face and he was gently caressing her cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," Amanda breathed. "God, that was amazing. I must have passed out for a moment."

"You did, but I knew it was okay this time."

"No one has ever done that to me before," she whispered.

"I'm glad."

Amanda pulled David to her and they hugged tightly. It took a few minutes for her to speak again. "I want you to fuck me now."

David smiled. "I would love to."

Amanda sat up and pushed David onto the bed. "I want to sit on it. I want to take that big cock deep into my pussy."

David's cock was still rock hard and sticking straight up. He watched as his mother straddled him and then slowly lowered her hips.

"You ready?" she asked, circling her hips so that his cock head just barely touched her pussy.

"Yes, please," David said, almost frantic now.

Amanda placed her wet pussy on the head of David's cock. Then she slowly lowered herself.

"Ohhhhh, Mom," David gasped as he felt her warm and tight pussy caress him.

Amanda bit her lip as she slowly slipped lower and lower. When she felt his thighs under her ass cheeks she knew that she had all his cock inside her. She loved the feeling of being so full. She squeezed her pussy and heard David moan.

"Hold still, Mom, or I'll shoot too soon."

Amanda paused, letting all her weight rest on her son's thighs. "Tell me when you want me to move. I love your cock in my pussy and I think I could keep it there all day."

"It wouldn't stay hard that long," David said with a smile.

"Too bad. I guess we will just have to practice until you can do it."

"No argument from me," David said with a chuckle.

After several minutes David reached for his mother's hips and lifted her. When most of his cock was out of her pussy he let her drop back down.

"You ready to get fucked," Amanda said.

"Yes."

With that Amanda began to move up and down slowly, allowing most of his cock to slip out of her before moving back down. She began to move faster as both of their excitement grew. Soon she was moving up and down rapidly causing her ass cheeks to make a loud slapping sound on David's thighs.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers