Forced into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers

"Oh, Mom," David gasped as he neared his climax.

"Come for me, David. Cum deep in my pussy," Amanda gasped as her own climax began.

"Ahhhh!!!" David gasped as his balls forced the cum up his shaft to be blasted into his mother's waiting pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, sweetheart," Amanda gasped though the waves of her own pleasure. She could feel his hot cream filling her hole and she loved it. It seemed to make her climax go on for a long time.

Finally the two lovers collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

Epilog

Several months later ...

David walked out of the house onto the large deck overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. He saw his mother lying on a lounge chair naked. He smiled when he saw her lying there with her large belly exposed. He knew that she thought she looked fat, but he loved how she looked carrying his baby. He quickly stripped off his swim trunks and walked toward her.

"Hi," David said as he sat on the lounge chair next to his mother.

"Hi," she returned with a smile.

"You know you get more gorgeous everyday."

"Yeah, sure. I'm look like whale and you know it."

"You do not. I love your belly," he said as he reached over and touched her stomach. "Hey, I felt him kick."

"Well your son has been very active today. I think he is going to be a soccer player based on the way he kicks.

David smiled. "I don't care what he is as long as he is healthy."

"The doctor says the baby is fine and that there shouldn't be any problems with you being the father. He did all the tests he could to make sure of that."

"Great. But I still worry."

"Don't," Amanda said and reached for her son's hand. "Everything is going to be fine."

"Who would have imagined how our lives have changed in just a few short months. I mean here we are living on this beautiful island as husband and wife, you getting close to having our child. And to think we were kidnapped and held in the underground dungeon in this very house. Now, while the bastards that kidnapped us are wasting away in jail, we are enjoying this place."

"Yes, it is amazing. I would have never thought we could love this place so much after what happened. But if we had never been kidnapped we would have never realized how much we loved each other," Amanda said. "All the bad memories are gone and I only remember the first time that wonderful cock of yours went inside me."

"That was amazing wasn't it? I mean your pussy was so tight and it was throbbing. Nothing in this world could have kept me from climaxing in you."

"That's when I got pregnant ... I know it. And I am so glad you climaxed in me or we would not have little Jacob kicking in my belly," Amanda said as she placed her hand on David's thigh. She squeezed and saw his cock twitch. With a smile she slid her hand to his now swelling cock. "How about a little fun in the sun?"

"Are you sure it is still okay ... I mean with the birth being so close?"

"Yes, it is fine. I need this cock in me."

With that Amanda turned over and got on her hands and knees on the lounger. "See anything you like?" she asked naughtily.

"I see a lot I like," David responded as he got up and joined his mother on the lounger, kneeling behind her. He took his hard cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down his mother's already wet slit. Then he pushed just the head inside.

"Oh, David, fuck me, please," Amanda gasped pushing her hips back at David.

"But you might get pregnant," David joked.

"If I weren't already pregnant, I would let you do it in a second."

"Really? You would let me get you pregnant again?"

"I intend to. I want as many babies as we can have."

"Oh God, Mom, I am going to love keeping you pregnant."

"Right now I need that cock in my already pregnant cunt," Amanda said with and urgency in her voice.

David pushed forward.

"Ahhhhh," they both moaned as David's cock slipped inside her to the hilt.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, David. I love your wonderful cock in my pussy."

David began to pump his hard cock into his mother rapidly. His hips became a blur as he worked his hips like a piston.

Amanda pushed her hips back to David, taking everything he had and giving it back. "David, I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

"Then cum. I want you to cum on my cock."

"Oh yesssssss, I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnggg, David."

Amanda pushed back hard and took her son's cock to the hilt. Her body began to convulse as the waves of pleasure rippled through her. Her pussy pulsed and she could feel the baby kicking wildly inside her stomach.

It took some time for Amanda to come down from her orgasm. When she did she saw David smiling at her. "Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, I wanted to wait. Come over here," he said, pulling his mother from the lounger. He sat on a chair and had his mother straddle his legs. "Sit on my cock," he said.

Amanda moaned as she allowed David's cock to slip into her pussy. Then she gasped as he lifted her legs so that all her weight was on his cock. "Damn, I didn't think you could get your cock deeper in me. But you have."

Amanda leaned down and kissed her son, pushing her tongue into his mouth so that they were joined in two places. She felt David begin to lift her hips and sit her back down. "Oh yes," she gasped as she began to feel excitement coursing through her again.

Soon David had his mother moving up and down on his cock. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock hard. He knew that she was trying to get him to cum. But he had other ideas.

"Oh damn, David, I'm going to cum again."

"Then cum. I love it when you cum on my cock."

"Oh God, oh God," she gasped as another climax started. "David, David, oh damn, I'm cummmmmiiiinnngggg again."

This time when Amanda opened her eyes she saw that David was laughing again. "Now, it's my turn."

"Oh yes, I want you to cum in me."

"I want your ass, Mom," David said.

Amanda smiled. "You are becoming a real ass man, huh?"

David's face turned red. "Uh ... yes, I like your ass. I have been dreaming about fucking it since that night in the dungeon."

"Well, you can have it any time you want it."

David got up and walked over to the lounger. He laid down on his back with his cock pointing toward the sky. "Come on, Mom, put that sweet ass on my cock."

Amanda hurried over and straddled David. Then she squatted over his hard cock and reached between her legs to grab his cock. First she rubbed it across her sopping pussy to get it wet. Then she positioned it at her twitching asshole. When the head was on her asshole she lowered herself slowly. "Ohhhhh," she gasped as the large head of his cock opened her ass and slipped inside.

"Mom, that feels so good," David said.

"Now, let's see if you can hold off cumming for long," Amanda said as she leaned back on her hands and began to move her hips from side to side.

"Ohhhh," David moaned as he felt his mother's tight ass squeezing his cock like a velvet vise. He knew it wouldn't take long to cum now.

Amanda worked her hips up and down, taking her son's cock deep into her ass now with each thrust. She loved the feeling of David's cock in her rectum. She could feel every inch of his flesh, including the large head massaging the walls of her bowels.

"Mommmmmm," David moaned as he began to climax. The head of his cock grew to the size of a small plum before it began to spit his hot cum deep into his mother's pulsing asshole. Blast after blast of cum flew from his cock until his balls were totally depleted. He felt his mother begin to climax just as he released the last of his pent up cum.

A few moments later the two lovers were lying side by side on the lounger fast asleep.

The End

*

As with the last story, there is an illustrated version.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,584 Followers