Forced: Pop Stars Pt. 01

Story Info
Pop Star step-sisters forced by step-father.
1.9k words
3.55
57.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jessa Sampson loved being famous. She loved the paparazzi, the freebies, and most of all the attention. What Jessa didn't love was her adopted sister Ashlyn. Ashlyn wanted to be better than Jessa and Jessa better than Ashlyn.

Ashlyn wanted to be a dancer as a child, but when Jessa became a famous singer, Ashlyn decided she too would sing. The sisters were in a constant state of one-upmanship. If Jessa dyed her hair, Ashlyn overshadowed her with a trendy cut. If Ashlyn wore plaid, Jessa would bring polka dots back. Jessa secretly enjoyed the competition and was always looking for ways to cause Ashlyn grief and vice versa.

Jessa and Ashlyn were made famous with their angelic voices and good girl status. While other girls in the industry were making names for themselves with sexy dancing and skintight clothing, they were billed as virginal, Christian girls.

At the tender age of 22 Jessa was married in a fairy tale (albeit televised) wedding to her first love Nathan. She was not a virgin as promised to the world. Ashlyn knew this and made sure their step-father knew as well. Luckily their step-father/manager Jake was able to hide this dirty little secret, keeping his step-daughter's very carefully crafted image intact.

A few months after Jessa and Nathan were married Ashlyn released an album with a Top 10 charting song. Jessa became infuriated at the success her sister was having, as her singing career wasn't as triumphant. Irrationally, she wanted to see Ashlyn fail. She wanted to see her hurt.

Chapter 2

Ashlyn always held her virginity over Jessa's head. Jake was extremely disappointed that Jessa lost her virginity before marriage. He continued to let them both know how unhappy he was, even though Jessa was now married and no one was any the wiser.

Ashlyn knew this was one thing Jessa would never be able to do better than her.

At 18, Ashlyn was beginning to find it more difficult to keep her virginity. She started dating her tourmate Rain three weeks ago and had found it harder to insist he stay above the belt. They spent countless nights kissing and touching and getting closer to letting go. After these makeout sessions she found she needed release and found some with her hand. She was always told as a child that self pleasure was a sin, but figured that it was most likely less offensive than losing her virginity before marriage.

Rain had been visiting the Sampson estate for the Valentine weekend and had just left. Ashlyn laid in her room, frustrated after an hourlong makeout session with Rain. She had been surprised that Jake and her mother had allowed him to be in the room with her alone. Even though she was 18 and often toured without parental supervision, she was still expected to respected her parents rules when she was home.

She removed her red heart thongs, but left her jean skirt on in case anyone decided to walk in she could quickly hide what she was doing.

She gingerly touched her swollen clit and began rubbing her fingers up and down, side to side. Ashlyn made sure to never enter herself as she wanted to be intact for her wedding night. She even went so far as to never use tampons, because she did not want Jessa to say she was not a "true virgin".

Ashlyn could feel her blood rushing to her face as she got closer to the point of release. She found herself holding her breath, afraid that any movement would halt her orgasm. Someone knocked on her door. Before Ashlyn had a chance to give whomever was at her door permission to come inside, the door opened and her step-father Jake came inside.

Ashlyn could immediately tell he was upset.

Chapter 3

Jake married the girl's mother Tami when Jessa was 16 and Ashlyn was 12. Ashlyn had just been adopted from one of Tami's friends who was unable to take care of her any longer. Jake immediately took over the role as the disciplinary in their life and regularly doled out punishments. Tami married him for his money and connections in the music industry, so she tolerated his strict ways.

Jake never hurt the girls physically, but the girls were taught to respect, not to question his decisions and to fear him. He made sure to always remind them he could easily take away their comforts and fame if they chose not to follow his rules.

Jessa came to Jake the morning that Valentine's Day that Ashlyn was set to arrive with Rain. She explained it was about Ashlyn and it wasn't good. Jake listened as Jessa told him that one of the stage crew confided to her that he has proof Ashlyn lost her virginity to Rain. Jessa informed him that the member of the stage crew was going to go to the press if they didn't pay him for his silence. Jakes face showed his obvious displeasure with the news, but he calmly let Jessa know he would deal with this later.

Chapter 4

Jake led Ashlyn to the recording studio in the Sampson's basement. Ashlyn saw Jessa sitting on one side of the leather sectional couch with a smug look on her face. Jake expressed his disappointment with Ashlyn. She asked why. He shared Jessa's confession with Ashlyn.

Ashlyn laughed out loud and begin to explain herself to Jake. Jake informed Ashlyn he didn't believe her and that she made it very obvious that what Jessa said was true when she spent an hour in her bedroom this afternoon with Rain. He let her know that her career would be ruined when people realized she lied about being a "good girl", but he would fix this. He would fix it, but she would be punished first.

Ashlyn turned to face Jessa and confront her lie, but before she could say anything Jake pushed her over the back of the couch. He commanded Jessa to hold her down while he punished her with a spanking. Jessa complied and held her sister down over the couch. Ashlyn writhed and wriggled to get out of this awkward position, but could not.

Jake lifted Ashlyn's skirt and saw she was not wearing any panties. "Why aren't you wearing any panties" he asked. "Only sluts do not wear panties."

Ashlyn couldn't think of any way to explain why she wasn't wearing panties that wouldn't get her further into trouble so she said nothing. Jake took the silence as an admission. Jake was fuming with anger at this point and slapped his step-daughter's ass hard. The crack from his hand meeting her tender flesh was loud and jolted Ashlyn. Her ass jumped up and it was then that Jake noticed her wetness.

"I can't believe it, you ARE a whore!! You were supposed to be the good one." He smacked her ass again and again and again. He felt a stir in his pants. He decided at that point she needed further punishment.

He asked Jessa if he was holding her good and she replied that she was. He pulled his sweatpants and boxers down and his long, hard cock sprang out, ready to go. Before he could think about what he was doing and before he saw Jessa's horrified face he slammed into his step-daughter.

Chapter 4

Ashlyn screamed when she realized she was about to be taken by her step-father.

"Noooooooooooo..." she cried when she felt his dick meet the resistance she fought hard to keep for many years. She felt him pull back from that resistance in a moment of hesitation and then quickly push through when he decided it was too late to care. He pulled out and slammed inside her tight pussy again. Ashlyn noticed that Jessa had let her go and was staring at them in surprise. Clearly she didn't think it would go this far.

Jake kept pumping until the initial lust and anger faded, realized what he had done and pulled his still hard dick out of his step-daughter.

He quickly realized what had happened and shouted "Jessa, what have you done." Jessa awoke from her state of confussion and replied "You just did that to your step-daughter and you are asking what I did????" Ashlyn rolled over the back of the the couch and curled up in a ball, in a state of shock. Jake paced back and forth, still naked from his waist down, talking to himself about what he should do. He then remembered he had recorded the conversation with Jessa from earlier while in the sound studio. He went to the sound board and turned the recorder back on, so he could catch what comes next.

He reminded Jessa of what she had told him and let her know he had recorded everything. He told her he would tell Nathan about what his wife was capable of. Jessa begged for him not to tell Nathan, she would do anything if he didn't. Jake's cock was still rock hard and he realized he may as well finish what he started.

He told Jessa he wanted her to make it up to Ashlyn and that she needed to make her feel good. Jessa asked what he meant and he proceeded to walk her over to Ashlyn. He rolled Ashlyn over to her back and spread her legs, Ashlyn didn't flinch. He pushed Jessa between Ashlyn's legs and told her again to make her feel good.

Jessa knew what he meant at that point and started licking her adopted sister's pussy. She knew what to do as she had let Nathan start eating her way before they were married. She used her tongue to circle Ashlyn's clit and flicked it back and forth over and over again. Jessa never thought she would be doing anything like this with a girl, let alone her adopted sister. She found herself growing aroused by what she was doing. She was getting into sucking her pussy and realized Ashlyn was pushing her hips up to meet her tounge. Jessa slowly started to stick her finger into her tight, warm hole. She pulled her finger out and pushed back inside and was surprised to find her so wet. Jessa started pumping and continued licking her clit. Ashlyn moaned.

Jake was sitting on the other end of the sectional couch watching his step daughter eat out her adopted sister. He was slowly rubbing his cock, enjoying the show. He decided that since Ashlyn looked to be enjoying herself, he deserved to enjoy himself. He walked over to the side of the couch that the girls were and sat behind Jessa. He reached under her shirt and grabbed her right breast. Jessa jumped forward in surprise, but decided she was too horny to make him stop. He circled her nipple with his thumb, feeling it grow hard with his touch. He played with her breasts for a while and decided to go for more.

He pushed her dress up over her backside and pulled her black lace panties down. Jessa didn't resist and even lifted her knees so he could pull off her panties. He rubbed his fingers up and down her slit and stuck his finger in her wet center. He twisted his finger around and felt inside her. She moaned in pleasure as her step-father fingered her. He wanted more. He pushed his dick inside his step daughter and started fucking her as she continued to eat out her sister.

He was about to come when he realized someone was watching them. It was Jessa's husband, Nathan.

To be continued...