Forced Slut

Story Info
Sneaking into her house, he finds her alone.
5.4k words
4.41
137.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers

He pulls slowly past her house, noting with satisfaction that the windows are dark. She's either sleeping, or at least back in her room. All he needs to do is figure out how to get in quietly.

He circles the cul-de-sac, then coasts his motorcycle into the drive...cutting the engine as soon as he's off the road. He steps off the bike, and removes his helmet and coat. He'll keep the soft leather gloves on, he decides.

He needs to decide on an entry. Stealth is the utmost priority. The front door is in shadow, but he knows the storm door squeaks a bit. It's also a little tricky to get the deadbolt open without making noise. He decides to try a different entrance.

He goes around to the side of the house and tries the side door into the garage. It's unlocked, and he grins wickedly. The garage enters into the kitchen, far from her bedroom. With silent steps, he moves through the blackness of the garage to the kitchen door, then places his hand firmly on the knob and begins to turn.

It's locked. He has only one key to the house, and it fits the front entry. He curses his luck under his breath, and retraces his steps until he is back outside.

There is a sliding door around the back, but she almost always leaves it locked at night. Still, he slips around the back of the house to try it. As he rounds the corner, a bright light suddenly explodes over his head. He ducks back quickly. "Damn it!" he thinks. "She's installed a motion sensor light!"

He stands still in the shadow for a moment, waiting to see if she comes to see what set her light off. Maybe she'll open the door to look. That will be a good opportunity.

After a moment or two, she has not appeared and he realizes she may not have even noticed the light. Slinking back to the door, he looks in through the glass and sees nothing except the pale glow of her bedroom light down the hall. Unfortunately, this door is also locked. He'll have to use the front.

After moving quietly back to the front door, he eases the storm door open. By swinging it very slowly, he manages to keep the noise to a barely audible squeal. He gently wriggles the key into the deadbolt, passing it over each tumbler, one at a time, until it is fully inserted. With a firm pressure, he turns the key, feeling the bolt draw smoothly into the cylinder. In a few more subtle movements, he has the door open and steps inside. From down the hall, he can now hear the blare of the television. Now there's a break. With that thing going to drown out the noise, he can move a little more freely.

He slips out of his heavy motorcycle boots, and pushes them out of sight under the kitchen table. Crossing the kitchen, he picks up an empty water bottle from beside the sink, then circles around through the living room and office until he has a good ambush point at the hallway. He removes his necktie, and holds the loose end in one hand, then with the other hand tosses the empty bottle to bounce against the wall by the kitchen.

"Cat!" she yells. "What have you gotten into?"

His smile broadens. He knows she'll be out here in a moment to see what the cat has done. The bed squeaks, then he hears her footfall on the hardwood floor. His heart thuds faster, and his fist clenches on the necktie.

Her steps draw nearer, moving steadily and totally unaware of his presence. He knows she sees the bottle lying on the floor, and hopes her focus is on it, rather than roaming the hall. He tenses as her steps get even closer, and her shadow precedes her shape in the opening.

He waits until she is nearly past, then with a quick flick of the wrists, throws the necktie around her and pulls it tight...wrapping her arms to her body and pulling her close.

She doesn't scream at first, but lets out a gasping yelp. Her body seems to go suddenly limp for only a split second, then she is fighting him as he turns her to get her off-balance. The advantage is his, and he twists her off her feet and onto the floor, face down.

She is wearing only a silk chemise, with nothing underneath, and as she struggles beneath him her bare ass and pussy are fully exposed. His cock stirs and swells at the sight, and at the thought of what he is about to do with her.

But first she needs to be subdued. She's a strong woman, and apparently giving up is not her way. Even with a knee firmly planted in her lower back and one arm pulled behind her, she resists fiercely. He feels the burn of her nails digging through the flesh of his shoulder, and only a cat-like move enables him to capture her free arm and pin it with the other behind her.

"Fight all you want, love," he whispers, coarsely. "It's not going to do you any good."

She bucks and tries to kick him with her heels, but he leans forward and avoids her blows. With her arms held, her efforts become more futile, and he laughs at her helplessness. Her screams of fear become roars of rage, and then slowly fade to moans and whimpers of impotence as she realize she can't get free.

Sensing his opportunity, he whips the necktie free, and quickly loops it tightly around her upper arms. In only seconds, he has her securely bound and nearly immobilized. He pauses to breathe, and to take in the spectacle of his victim. He also realizes that he's become mostly erect, his cock tenting against the front of his slacks.

"Be still," he orders, and stands up.

She quickly runs through her chances of escape in her mind. She knows she got in at least a couple of good blows and some nice scratches, but he put a stop to that by binding her arms. He has pulled her arms so tightly behind her that it feels like her shoulders are being torn apart. Struggling against the bindings will be useless. Still, she is going to have to fight and all she has is her feet. That will have to do.

He had told her to be still. Like hell she thinks. As soon as his knee is off her back, she twists her body to get onto her back. At the same time she kicks out intending to put out some of the fire between his legs. He quickly catches her ankle while turning his body to absorb the blow harmlessly onto his thigh. Still holding her ankle he falls onto her legs to stop further kicks. He removes his belt and quickly wraps it around her legs just above the knees pulling it very tight. Once the buckle is secured he rolls over on top of her and leans up so that he could straddle her legs and look down at his captive. Her arms are trapped beneath her arching her body up so that her breasts are straining against her chemise.

"Get off me you son of a bitch. You will not get away with this. The neighbors can hear everything that goes on in this house.

"Well, now, I see you don't mind very well and you talk way too much." he smiles. He runs his hand over her body pausing to pinch her already hardening nipples causing her to scream out with pain. "This night gown is very pretty but it's not covering your luscious pussy and your tits are just bursting to get out. It is just not doing its job and I think I have a better use for it."

With that, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a knife. Opening it with a sharp click he looks down deciding where he should cut first. His captive jumps at the sound of the knife blade locking open but freezes once she gets sight of the blade. He quickly cuts through the thin shoulder straps and grabs the gown in the center of her chest pulling it firmly away from her skin. He slowly slices the thin fabric down the front. With his left hand he yanks hard and pulls the ruined gown from around his victim, balls it into a tight ball and leans down close to her face.

"Open your mouth." She shakes her head in defiance and keeps her lips tightly sealed. "You are not going to make any of this easy are you?" He sets his down his knife, grabs hold of her jaws and squeezes... hard. "Open your mouth bitch." She holds out until the pain on her jaw is too much then finally, with a whimpering cry, she opens up. He quickly stuffs the rag of her night gown into her mouth. "Now you can make as much noise as you want and not disturb your neighbors."

"Stay put, I need to grab a few things before we get started" he says chuckling to himself knowing she isn't anywhere. Not worrying about being quiet now, he opens the front door and grabs the bag he left of the front porch. He closes and locks the front door before heading back down the hall towards his victim.

"I brought along a few party favors to help us have an enjoyable evening" he says showing her the bag. He stands over her with one foot on either side of her hips. He takes his time looking her over, liking the sight of her bound and helpless body. His gaze reinforces her helplessness to her. He sees the fear in her eyes and he likes it. Placing the bag on her chest, he steps over her, bends down and grabs her by her shoulders dragging her into the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Grabbing up his bag he pulls out several coils of rope. Taking his time he uncoils one 50-foot length. He swiftly ties a harness on her that loops over her neck and went down between her breasts, between her pussy lips around the back to part her ass checks and up to her bound arms. He loosens the necktie holding her arms together but quickly secures them with the rope before she could get use of them. With another rope he secures her ankles together and pulls them up to meet her wrists behind her back and ties off the ends. He removed his belt from around her knees

He slowly removes his shirt. In his mind he is running though the various things he wants to do, trying to decide where to start. He reaches down to rub his hardening cock through his pants.

Smiling he looks down at her, then bends to softly stroke her hair. Her body tenses at the touch, then seems to relax at his gentleness. He passed his hand over her sweetly; enjoying the softness of her hair, then begins to entwine his fingers through the strands. As his fingers reached her scalp, he suddenly clenched the roots of her hair in a cruel grip, and pulls her head back.

"Up on your knees, slut," he snarls. "Now!"

She struggles, but his insistent grasp told her that she'd only succeed in losing her hair if she did not comply. It is difficult to do, with the rope harness tied so tightly around her but she manages to work herself up until she kneels before him. She lowers her head, but with his free hand he takes her chin and raised her gaze to his own.

"Don't even try to act so shy and scared," he tells her. "I know what a dirty slut you are." Her shocked look pleases him, and urges him on. "I've heard you and your boyfriend in here fucking. Hell, you can hear it from the street some nights. You think someone can just sit and listen to that without getting turned on?"

He doesn't wait for an answer. "I think you want to turn someone on...you want someone to hear and know what a whore you are in bed. So I started watching. I watched you fucking yourself with that big ass dildo, and riding your vibrator. Oh yeah, I knew it right then... you're one hot whore, and I'm gonna get me some of that!"

She shakes her head and tries to protest, but she knows he is right. She does like it, and she likes it hard. The ropes added greatly to her enjoyment, but she didn't want to let him know. Looking up at him she could feel that unmistakable tightening feeling in her pussy. She knows she is wet and ready for whatever he plans to do to her. She moves as if she is trying to get comfortable on her knees, but really, she is rubbing the smooth texture ropes woven between her legs along her clit.

He pulls the soggy remains of her gown out of her mouth. Instead of removing his hand, he traces his fingers lightly across her lips. Reflexively she darts out her tongue to wet the surface he has touched. He grins again.

He steps forward, and with his hand still wrapped in her hair, yanks her head against his swollen crotch. He reaches down, unzipped his pants and grabs his cock. He looks down at her, and began to rub the throbbing member against her face.

"Now you're going to suck my dick, slut."

At first she tried to turn away, but he grabs her face with his free hand and squeezes her cheeks, puckering her lips. He thrusts his hips and places the tip of his cock against the parted lips. "Take it!" He orders and squeezes harder, painfully. Remembering the pain he had caused in her jaws before she knows he will get his way soon and resisting will only cause her more pain. She opens her lips and lets him slip into her mouth. The hot wetness of her mouth encircles his engorged dick, and the incredible sensation races out, along his shaft and throughout his body.

He gives her time to adjust to the cock in her mouth. Then he begins to thrust himself in and out of her mouth slowly at first so she can fully wet it but then picking up speed. As he does, he fells her becoming more compliant. He marvels at the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. But as good as that looked, it fells even better.

He realizes she is starting to suck, and to move her tongue along the base of his hard-on. "I knew it! You like getting your face fucked, don't you slut?"

She shakes her head trying to deny it but the steady sucking and caressing tongue belied her resistance. He begins to fuck her faster, driving in and out. She moans and gasps for air, but never releases him from her mouth.

He does not release his grip on her hair, but his focus begins to center down, until nothing else exists but her sweet mouth and his throbbing cock. He jams it in, and she takes it all the way to the base. He can feel the back of her throat against the dripping head. The room disappears from his view, and all he sees is her face...her half-closed eyes, her cheeks, and her mouth stretched wide around his erection.

He didn't notice the rising of his cum, until it was too late to stop it. The flood streams through him and out, into her eager mouth. She sucks as the first spurts give way to an oozing stream. She keeps sucking and swallowing until there is nothing left of his orgasm. His cock becomes super-sensitive, the nerves screaming with barely endurable rapture as she keeps tonguing his slackening cock.

Finally, with a gasp, he pulls away. As he pulls his cock out of her mouth she licks her lips and swallows the last of his cum while looking up to meet his gaze. She smiles.

"Hmmm, my little slut likes that eh? Well I didn't expect to cum that quickly, but luckily for you, there are plenty of toys around here to keep you happy until I am ready for you again. Because you have to know I am not going to leave you alone until I fuck your hot and hungry pussy. I bet it is just dripping wet by now... let's check that out shall we?"

He lifts her up off the floor and tosses her face down onto the bed. Without waiting for her to get comfortable, he pushes a finger through the soggy ropes and into her wet cunt. She takes in a sharp breath then lets out a purring moan and does her best to grind herself into his hand. Her pussy feels hot and wet as he pushes into it. He pulls his hand back only far enough so that he could add another finger and then pushes back into her hard, pumping several times.

"Oh yeah, you are hot, wet and ready aren't you? Well, you are just going to have to wait." He pulls his fingers out and lands a hard, burning slap to her right ass check. She lets out an angry scream but he is unsure if it was because he pulled his fingers out or spanked her.

"Be still and this time I mean it." He left the room. She can hear him first in the kitchen then walking back down the hall. He returns quickly, downing a bottle of water he has found. He stands in the doorway surveying his bound victim. The harness holds her arms back out of the way but will have to be loosened for him to get into her like he plans next. She is watching him. He looks over her ass and saw the bright red outline of his handprint. This spurs him into action.

Reaching into the bag, he pulls out two sturdy leather ankle cuffs and attaches one to each of her ankles. Pulling up the bed skirt he finds the bed frame legs. There are short lengths of rope already attached to them... how convenient. He rolls her to one side, piles up a couple of pillows in the center of the bed and rolls her back over the top of them, pushing her forward until she is in the perfect position.

He unties the rope holding her ankles to her wrists and quickly spreads them out and using the bed frame ropes, ties her legs spread out to each corner. He checks her position on the pillows making sure she is still propped up at the correct angle and secures the knots. Her arms are still secured by the harness ropes that run through the crack of her ass and her pussy lips around to the front. Reaching out he rubs the wet ropes between her pussy lips pushing them into her then traces his fingers up the ropes to the area right over her asshole and rubs again. He feels her squirm.

He climbs up onto the bed between her outstretched legs and leans over her prone and exposed body reaching around to roughly grab her breasts and squeeze them hard.

"What do you think we should do now slut? Huh, speak up."

"I think you should be satisfied with the best head you gotten in a long time, untie me and leave." She knows he won't follow her advice, knowing too that she doesn't want him too.

Grabbing her head by the hair again he pulls her head up off the bed and leans in close to her ear. "Wrong answer."

Still holding her head up by her hair with this left hand, he reaches down and begins spanking her ass hard with his right hand. She fights and squirms but between the ropes and him holding her hair she has no where to go.

He can feel the skin of her ass growing hot. He lets go of her hair and goes to work on the other cheek to even out the heat then continues to smack her ass cheeks to his hearts content. When he stops to catch his breath tears are streaming down her face and her ass is the most amazing color red with welts starting to show.

He realizes she has been screaming in pain and remembers the neighbors. Reaching back into the bag he pulled out his last toy of the evening... a bright red ball gag. He leans up over her body again, feeling the heat of her well spanked ass on his crotch, and puts the gag into place pulling the straps as tight as he can around the back of her head.

Picking up his belt off the floor he goes to work again on her ass and the back of her thighs. She continues to fight and squirm but her screams are muffled by the gag and won't alert the neighbors. Her pitiful cries and the look of her exposed, bound and beaten body begin to wake up his cock.

As she struggles the ropes rub on her hardened clit and send intense waves of pleasure through her body mixing with the pain from his spanking making her even wetter. She screams but she isn't sure if it was because of the pain he is delivering or the building need in her pussy.

He stops as quickly as he started. She struggles to catch her breath.

"Time to move these ropes out of my way so I can get to the good stuff. Resist me now and I will not hesitate to pick up my belt and give you more welts. Understand me?"

She nods her head and whimpers and he knows there is no more fight in her. He unties the harness ropes and pulls them from her body. He allows her to stretch out her arms to get the blood flowing again. After a quick search he finds more ropes attached to the frame at the head of the bed. He uses these to secure her wrists so that she was now fully spread out.

Her hair is a mess and tears streak her face but her bound, whipped, gagged body is delicious to behold. He steps over to her night stand opens the drawer revealing a nice collection of vibrators and dildos. He selects a large silicon dildo. While the drawer is open he notices a narrow acrylic butt plug and smiles with inspiration. He grabs the plug and a bottle of lube and climbs back onto the bed.

Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers
12