Forced Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers

Her pussy is as red as her ass, the lips swollen and dripping wet. He is able to slide the dildo into place without lube. He takes his time working it all the way in then pulls it out again slowly. He does this several times slowly and deliberately. He likes watching it going in and out and notices the way she pushes out to receive it. He pushed it in again all the way and holds it there with one hand.

With the other he dripped a good amount of lube directly onto the rosebud of her ass. She moans and squirms but that just helped spread the lube around for him. Slowly, he presses the plug into her ass. It wasn't big; he knows he isn't hurting her. He is sure the sounds she is making are something like begging him to not do this, but why would she have such a toy if she doesn't like it used now and then?

He leans over her body again, his hard cock filling the channel between her ass checks. Using his body he pushes the foreign objects into her. He reaches around and grabs her breasts again and whispers into her ear.

"My dick is going to be in these fuck holes soon, this is just to get you ready. I am going to fuck your dripping wet cunt hard then I am going to ram my come up your dirty ass." She moans and struggles against ropes. "You like the sound of that don't you slut... you like to hear the nasty things I'm gonna do to you don't you? Sure you do, just like a good slut. You like the sound of it but you like the feel of it even more. Guess what, so do I."

He leans back and pulls the dildo roughly from her pussy and replaces it with his raging hard cock. He doesn't bother building up to it but instead begins pounding her hard and fast. Her pussy fells like a tight, hot glove around his cock. He could feel her juices splashing down his balls as he slams into her. Suddenly her breathing is ragged and fast. When she cums her pussy clamps around his cock with incredible strength.

"Ah that was nice, you like getting fucked hard don't ya slut. It makes you come like a whore to have a hard cock slamming into your slut pussy. Now it is my turn."

He pulls out of her pussy, still feeling the convulsions of her orgasm as he did, and tugs the plug out of her ass. She offers no resistance; he knows she is ready for it. Even still, it won't be easy.

He places the engorged head of his cock at the lubed and slightly opened sphincter. He loves a good hot ass fuck. His favorite part is that moment when a nice tight asshole muscle, resisting as best it can, finally gives in to his invading cock. That alone could be enough to make him come; but not tonight. Tonight he wants to fuck his captive's ass hard and deep for a while before he unloads into her. Since he has come in her mouth earlier, it will be easier to stay in control.

He pushes into her just a bit and she goes rigid and quiet. He pulls back out and grabs up the lube. He applies some to his cock head and then to her ass hole, pulling it open and rubbing it in with his finger; probing his intended path. He puts his cock back at the entrance again and pushes in just barely.

She screams into the gag and clenches every part of her body. She has no idea how great this fells on his cock. It is all he could do to maintain control. After a few deep breaths, he pushes in a little more, meeting the full resistance of her ass. He begins to work the head in and out of her expanding hole going a little deeper each time. The look of his head disappearing into her welted ass was electric and mesmerizing. Suddenly, he slips in half way with her scream echoing in his ears. With a deep growl he shudders through the sensation. Again, he has to fight for control. He can feel the burning in his balls of his come building but he wants more. He fights against the urge until he is sure he can go on.

Reaching down he picks up the dildo. He can feel the added pressure on his cock in her ass as he slides the dildo into her pussy. He pumps the phallus several times enjoying the massage it gives his cock through the tissues of her body. He can wait no longer. He fills her pussy by pushing the dildo as far in as her can. Leaning forward, he puts his hands on her shoulder blades bracing himself and pushing further into her ass. He pulls out slowly and back in going further still. He continues until he is in her ass all the way to the base. He leans back and moves his legs up over her thighs so he was sitting upright on her with his dick up her ass. He watches himself ass-fucking her and can still feel the dildo in her pussy. Again the sight combined with the sensation floods his brain. He pumps in and out of her at increasing speed.

She can literally feel her ass hole stretching to accommodate his cock. Gagged and bound as she is, there is no way she can resist him once he decided to take her. She knows it would be easier on her if she just let him in and got it over with but she can't make her body just give in; her body fought the invasion as long as it could. She felt him shudder when he finally got past her sphincter. She is surprised he didn't come and then realized she is in for a solid fucking.

She fells every ridge and vein on this intruding dick. She can feel him in her deep and knows by the feel of his crotch against the tortured skin of her ass that he is in as far as he could go. She can also feel the dildo in her pussy and clamps her muscles around it as best she can to hold it in place. She has always wanted to be fucked by more than one guy at the same time but never had the nerve to actually do it. Every time he pounds into her ass he pushes the dildo into her too and the thrill of that double penetration is fantastic. She sucks on the slobber-coated gag and pretends it is a third cock fucking her mouth. The feel of the ropes and the lingering sensation of the spanking and the mental image of thee cocks filling her all combine with his swelling cock and frantic pumping to send her over the edge again into a screaming orgasm.

He fells her come, again and he lets himself give into the base feel of it. Incredibly he fells himself swell even larger and knows it will be soon. He doesn't try to stop it. He pounds her hard and fast until he fells himself burst into her sending what felt like a river of come up her hard-fucked ass. He stays in and pumps out the last streams of his passion then pulls out with a plopping wet sound.

Once he catches his breath, he remembers that she is there and checks to see that she is okay. First her removes her gag then, when he can sit up, unties her wrists and ankles. She stretches her muscles and rolls off the pillows slowing sitting up. She gets off the bed and pads into the bathroom to clean up, returning after a few minutes with a washcloth soaked in hot water. She lays this gently on his still throbbing cock and lets it warm him. She cleans him up and tosses the washcloth into the sink stopping to admire her newly acquired marks in the mirror.

"Hmm, I think you left some good bruises this time."

"Sicko" he chides.

"Yeah, maybe but tell me this... who is sicker, me for liking that feel of being tied down, spanked and fucked or you for wanting to do it?"

He doesn't answer. Jumping back on the bed she hugs him tightly.

"Geesh, it was so late, I wasn't even sure if you were coming over tonight. What took you so long?" she said.

"The meeting went longer than I thought and I just wanted get here so I didn't call.

"Why did you come in like a common thief? You almost scare me out of wits. I mean I love that feeling and it is nice to know that after ten years you can still surprise me. But what if I had a baseball bat or something."

"More fun that way. I have had that bag packed for a couple of weeks now waiting for the right chance to sneak in on you and tonight just seemed like the right time. I was afraid if I didn't do it soon you were going to notice the toys missing. And if you had a bat I would have taking it away from you and fucked you with it. Hmmm, maybe we should add one of those to the toy bag"

She doesn't respond but instead stretches her body across the bed in that lazy, satisfied cat kind of way that she moves.

"I left the bike in the driveway, I got to put it in the garage. I will be right back. You get these ropes wrapped up and put away like a good girl."

"And if I don't?"

Smiling he says, "Don't make me get out the canes."

Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers
12