Forced To Like It Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitty is further used by her invading neighbors.
2k words
4.41
215.2k
40
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty felt rung out as her three tormentors, Darrin, Toby and Terri, untied her legs and lifted her off the bed. She tried to struggle but the riding they had just given her and the force of her orgasm, unexpected as it had been, had her drained of strength.

"Please..." she managed to beg, "Please...no more." But her captors just laughed and carried the buxom beauty towards her next ordeal.

As she was manhandled from one room to the next she let her thoughts drift back on how this had occurred.

Earlier that day Kitty had no idea that she was to be caught in her own home and forced to sexually service three people she barely knew. She was holding an open house. Her home had been on the market for a month and barely anyone had come by to see it. That's when Darrin, a neighbor from down the street, approached her. She had seen him several times and he seemed a nice enough sort. A big man, he was almost 6'4" and Kitty found him a little intimidating. Still, he had commiserated with her about the real estate market today and she had found a sympathetic ear. He told her that he had the same trouble when he tried to sell his own house a year or so ago. Finally he said, he had made a video open house. He and a couple of friends had gone through and video taped a tour of his home. Thrown in a little humor, a little sex appeal in the form of an attractive tour guide...and viola! He had sold his home in less than a month.

Kitty thought that sounded wonderful. But she could never afford to hire a professional videographer and she herself had no knowledge about that sort of thing.

"Tell you what" Darrin told her, "I'm a bachelor and haven't had a good home cooked meal in months. You make us a nice big dinner and I'm sure my friends who did my place would be happy to help you out with a video for yours. "You'd have to pay for the tape and such, but that shouldn't be too bad." Darrin even told her he'd help edit the shoot on his home computer.

Kitty was thrilled. She readily agreed to make a great dinner for everyone and the deal was set.

Kitty was broken out of her reverie as she was dumped on the floor of her living room. She tried to roll over, sit up and look around but her arms were grabbed by Toby and Darrin and pulled up, above her head. Even as she gathered her wits to try and pull free she felt a pair of hard leather cuffs being placed on her wrists. Quickly and efficiently, they hooked these together and then attached them to a chain that hung down from her ceiling. She gazed up and saw that at some point a hook and winch had been set into one of the support beams of her high arched ceiling. The winch now began to wind up as Terri operated the mechanism and Kitty was forced to stand or be pulled upright by her wrists. The chain continued to rise and Kitty soon found herself standing on tiptoes, her arms stretched high above her head. Terri stopped the winch just before it would have lifted Kitty completely off the ground.

Now stretched taught and upright, her entire body was open and available to these perverts. Her large breasts swayed as she pulled uselessly on her chains.

"Haven't you done enough to me? For pity sakes, stop it Please".

Terri walked up and stood in front of Kitty.

"Not nearly enough yet darling," She purred. She took her hands and cupped Kitty's large breasts. She squeezed them and took Kitty's sensitive nipples in her thumb and forefinger and pulled on them, stretching them out and shaking them, making her breasts jiggle and bounce.

"ooohhh, nnooo please..." moaned Kitty. Her tits still hurt from the mauling and sucking Toby had given them, but even so she could feel the sparks of feeling tingle through her. Her breasts had always been a huge erogenous zone and since she had had a baby a few months ago, even more so. The thought of her child made Kitty glad she had at least sent her to her parents for the week.

Terri continued to pinch and pull at Kitty's swollen breasts and smiled as she began to cause milk to start seeping from her nipples. This just made Kitty groan in embarrassment.

"Ooohhh" cooed Terri, "Seems like someone's titties are full of milk. I bet that's unpleasant." She grinned and pulled particularly hard on Kitty's tit, making it squirt milk.

"Uugghh. No...please stop that.... It's too much...please!"

Terri smiled and let go, stepping back from the hanging Kitty. She thought for a moment that Terri was actually stopping. Then she gasped as she saw what Terri was pulling out of a large bag she had. It was a small electric breast pump. She held it up and moved towards Kitty.

"Maybe this will help relieve some of that pressure, hhmmm?"

Kitty's eyes widened. They wouldn't do that would they?

"No...Please don't use that. Please!" She began to thrash and beg louder and louder. Terri turned to Darrin.

"Shut her up will you. I'll get this started and then you two can have your fun!"

"Yes Ma'am" Darrin responded. He walked over to the bag that Terri had gotten the pump from and reached in, pulling out a large red ball gag. Moving quickly to kitty he grabbed her face and squeezed at her jaws, forcing her mouth open. Even as she tried to squeal a protest, Darrin shoved the large red ball into her mouth, between her teeth. It spread her mouth very wide. Then he quickly and efficiently buckled the strap around the back of her head, locking the gag into place.

"mmpphhrrggg" Kitty tried to yell at them, beg them to stop but the gag kept all but a gurgle from coming out.

Terri meanwhile moved up and took Kitty's right breast in one hand and squeezed. Kitty winced as she was electrified by the feelings of this woman feeling her up against her wishes. Terri squeezed and pulled on her large milk-ladened breast, lifting it so she could fit the large suction cup end of the pump over it. It was a tight squeeze but she managed to get it in, tightly filling the cup. Then she looked up at Kitty and smiled.

"Ready?"

Kitty tried to scream through her gag and shook her head violently. Terri just laughed and turned on the pump. Immediately suction was applied to Kitty's right nipple. It began to pull and suck on her tit, drawing and stretching it out, then releasing and starting to do it again. It pulled and milked her tit, as it began to draw the milk into its container. Kitty groaned and jumped. She had always had trouble using any kind of a pump on her breasts because it always stimulated her. Now as this diabolical machine milked her breast she could feel the heat rising in her. Even though none of this was her wish, she was getting turned on. She moaned through the gag, managing only to drool down her chi a bit.

This seemed all the encouragement the other two men needed. They were already mostly undressed and quickly shucked their remaining clothes. Darrin moved to in front of Kitty and Toby behind her. Darrin grasped her ass and pulled Kitty's body towards him. His large hard cock now resting at Kitty's wide-open pussy. A pussy that was still wet from the orgasm Terri had brought her too and was getting wetter each moment from the pump sucking at her nipple. Then she felt Toby's hands on her ass. A finger brushed her asshole, spreading a cool gel all around it. Suddenly she realized what he had planned and squealed, shoving her hips forward to evade the probing finger. That just helped Darrin stick the head of his waiting cock into her. She gasped at the intrusion and instinctively tried to pull back only to find Toby's waiting cock now brushing her hind-end whole. She groaned through the gag, shaking her head, her thick black hair flying about. Toby and Darrin seemed to pause a moment and then, on some unseen signal, both men thrust forward, sinking their shafts deep into Kitty's two holes and slamming their hips against her, pinning her between them.

Kitty shrieked at the invasion and grunted and puffed through her gag, trying to catch her breath. The two men held her trapped there for a moment and then began to pull out. Each pulled almost all the way out and then slammed back into her once more. Again Kitty grunted and squealed. She had never been filled so fully and yet her pussy and ass both burned with a desire she couldn't explain. She couldn't be enjoying this, could she?

Terri just squeezed higher on her breast and kept the pump working, milking her for all it was worth. Darrin and Toby began to alternate their movements, Toby pulling out and then sliding back in while Darrin Pulled out. Then he would slam forward and Toby would pull out again. These two picked up the pace and began to thrust and pull, faster and faster. Kitty, caught between them found herself gasping for air as her pleasure and pain mingled to give rise to a feeling spreading quickly from her pussy throughout her body. Once again these rapists were bringing her to orgasm. She cried as she grew closer and closer to the inevitable. How could she be feeling this way? Was she truly a slut to be used for anyone's pleasure? She groaned loudly as the two men matched their tempos and kept up their fucking of her. More and more they slammed in and out. Terri helped the pump along, pulling and raising the pump so Kitty felt as if her tit has stretched several inches. The tube was already half filled with milk and Terri showed no signs of stopping.

Darrin and Toby began to grunt, their breathing becoming ragged. Kitty could feel their cocks stiffening even more. She too felt the wave of pleasure almost at its peak. She shuddered and screamed through her gag as both men slammed home and held her tight. Cum squirted from them both, filling her pussy and ass as she began to shake and jump under the force of her own orgasm, this one even more powerful than the last one. The two men held her tightly between them as they clenched and ground their final thrusts into her. Kitty still shuddered and jumped her body betraying her as she continued to cum. She could barely breathe. Her eyes were wide and her breasts swollen with Milk and excitement, her body tingled and shuddered at even the slight brush of the air conditioning across it. Finally Toby gripped her ass and spread her cheeks wide, sliding out. Darrin waited a moment more and then slowly pulled out as well. Terri looked at the full, almost overflowing bottle of milk that had been pumped from Kitty's breast and smiled, flicking off the switch and allowing her misused tit to pop free. Her nipple was large and stiff and swollen. Kitty sagged in her bonds, sweat pouring off of her, her throat parched, and drool covering her chin and chest. She looked up slowly at the three of them through sweat soaked hair, her eyes begging to be set free.

Darrin surveyed her up and down and grinned. It was not a pleasant grin

"Damn, This bitch really got off on that. She should love what comes next!"

Kitty's eyes widened and she groaned into her gag, knowing that willing or not, Darrin was right and her body would accept whatever they did to her. She shuddered at the thought of what was to cum...knowing it would undoubtedly be her, again!