Forced to Serve Ch. 04

Story Info
Plump Mature is forced to service her captors.
4.2k words
4.2
61.2k
42
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy slowly regained her senses after the con with his cock in her throat pulled it out and allowed her to start breathing again. She coughed and retched and finally got a deep breath as tears flooded her eyes. The air filling her lungs felt wonderful, but as the oxygen moved through her body her brain began to scream in pain. She opened her eyes and the con that had choked her out with his dick was standing over her with a big smile on his face and his cock in his hand.

"Why did you do that?" Kat asked the con. "You gave me a terrible headache." She continued as she tried to block the light that was shining down on her from the buses dome lights.

"I did it because I wanted to, bitch. I did it because it was fun to watch your face as you gagged and chocked on my cock and if you don't stop whining, I'll do it again." He said as he laid the swollen, purple head of his cock on her face.

"No, please. I am sorry. I won't whine anymore. I will give you the best blow job you've ever had. I promise, I'll make you feel so good you won't believe it." She said as fear surged through her pain-racked mind.

"You mother-fuckers hear this bitch? She's begging for her fucking life. I tell you what, skank, when Blondie here gets through using your pussy; I am going to hold you to that "Best blow job of my life." And, if it aint, when it comes time to do you, I am going to do it, nice and slow." The con said as he looked the terrified plumper straight in the eye.

"But, you are all going to do me. Aren't you?" Kathy said, still not comprehending what she had just been told.

"Oh yeah, we are all going to do you, but when the time comes to slit your throat, bitch, I am going to do it. Unless you give me the very best blow job I have ever had, I am going to cut you from your pussy to your mouth, how about that, bitch?" The con said to Kathy.

"No, no, I will suck your cock like it has never been sucked before. I promise!"

Looking up at Blondie, who still had his cock buried in Kathy's pussy, she said;

"Please fuck my pussy. You can do anything you want to me. Please, fuck my pussy!"

"Say 'Please fuck my fat, married pussy', bitch," The con named Blondie said.

"Please, fuck my fat married pussy." Kat said.

"Please fuck it better than my husband ever did!"

She begged, now terrified that these men were going to continue gang raping her and then kill her.

"Not a problem, babe," Blondie said to her as he began stroking her pussy with long, hard strokes.

"Yes, baby, fuck me. Fuck my pussy so good." Kat said to Blondie as she struggled to ensure she stayed alive.

"Oh, oh, oh. That feels so good. I love the way your dick is rubbing my clit. Keep going, baby, keep going. Oh my God, I am going to cum." She said as her voice trailed off into a low moan.

"Listen to this cunt," Blondie said to those men watching him stroke Kathy's plump pussy.

"She wants cock! Should we give her more cock?" He said as his dick slid in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, I want more cock," She said as she reached up and took his face in her hands, pulling his head down so that their lips met.

She kissed him as deeply as she had ever kissed any man in her life, sliding her tongue a into the con's mouth and searching out his tongue with hers. Once she found his tongue, she sucked it into her mouth and licked it as though it was the sweetest treat she had ever had. She was whimpering and sniffling a bit, but the con couldn't contain himself and he slid his hands up her plump body and wrapped them around her tits.

"Oh baby, squeeze my titties. Pinch my nipples, I love to have my nipples pinched when I cum. Will you fill my pussy with your cum." Kathy said to the con.

She was continuing to do her very best to seduce the man as he stroked her pussy. He shifted his body just enough so that his cock was dragging across her clit as he pumped in and out of her and she was moaning louder and louder.

"I am going to dump my cum in you married cunt. Say it bitch, say "Blondie is going to dump his sperm in my married cunt." He said as he felt the urgency of his own orgasm rising in his groin.

"Yes, Blondie is going to dump all of his sperm in my fat, married cunt. He is going to add it to all the cum that is already there and it will leak out all over my legs and ass." Kat said as she really let go and got into the character of a slut.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Blondie grunted as be pounded in and out of Kathy's pussy. He was stroking her clit even more and the two of them reached orgasm at the same time.

"Yes, baby, fuck me. Empty your balls into my pussy. Please, oh yes Blondie. Fuck me so good." Kat moaned as she came.

Blondie lost all control at her coxing and sexy begging and buried his dick in her as the first jet of cum left his dick and splattered all over the inside of her soaked twat. Two, three, four, five times his cock throbbed and exploded as Kathy's hips pumped up and down under him as her contracting vagina did its best to milk his cock dry, as she continued to kiss him and tongue-fuck his mouth. The other cons were cheering him on as the two of them collapsed into a sweaty, cum-streaked pile of quivering flesh. And he just lay on top of her kissing her and sucking on her breasts.

Blondie staggered to his feet after rolling off of the mature plumper that had just fucked his brains out, patted her on the ass, looked at the other cons and said;

"Best fuck I've ever had."

Before Kathy could say or do anything, the con that had choked her out with his cock stepped up, grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Time to pay up, bitch." He said, but another con shoved him away saying;

"You lost your turn when you walked away, asshole. Now, you wait."

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

The con said as he regained his balance and planted his feet in defiance of the obvious challenge.

"Calm your jets, assholes," The big con said as he shoved the two men apart. There's plenty of time to use this bitches' holes." He continued as he glared at the two men fronting each other.

"Yeah, fuck, go ahead and use this cunt. There's plenty of time for her to give me the world's best blow job before I cut her." The con that had been shoved aside said.

The challenger and two other cons crawled up on the seats with Kathy, who had crawled to the far side of the seat against the outside wall of the bus and pulled her back to the middle of the makeshift bed.. All of them had large cocks and all of them were zeroing in on one of her holes.

"Wait, please I have to pee again." Kathy said as the three men moved her body where they wanted it.

"You have got to be fucking kidding!" One of the cons snapped at her.

"No, I am sorry, but I need to go to the bathroom again. I drank a lot of tea for lunch and it's hitting me now." She said to the group of men.

"Who the fuck is still dressed and can take this bitch out so she can piss again?" The con kneeling next to Kathy said loudly.

They all looked around at each other and the only one who was dressed was Georgie, still sitting in the back of the bus with a small pile of cigarette butts lying on the floor next to his right foot. He was listening to the sounds of Kathy getting gang fucked and gently rubbing his cock through his jumpsuit when the big con yelled at him.

"Georgie, come here."

Georgie got up from his seat and walked up to where Kathy was standing, waiting to go outside again so she could pee. The big con told him to take her out, watch her take care of what she needed to do and then bring her back in. Kathy, who had been dancing from foot to foot to keep from peeing where she stood, nearly ran outside.

She squatted by the back tires, as she had earlier and did what she needed to do. As she stood up she could feel the cold night air on her skin, felt her nipples harden and felt cum running down her inner thighs from her ass and pussy.

"Are you finished, Little Lady?" Georgie asked her as she turned around and nearly stepped on his feet.

"Yes, I am done and ready to go back inside," She said, a little shaken by how close he had gotten to her without making a sound, but with her left eye swollen shut, she was missing a lot of visual things.

"We have a little business to attend to first," Georgie said as she tried to step to the side and go around him.

"But I have to take care of your friends and I am getting really cold." The plump woman said to the little convict as she tried to move past him.

"Not until I do what I want," He snarled at her as he slugged her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her and dropping her to her knees.

"What...what do you want?" She gasped, trying to get back to her feet, but he shoved her to the ground on her back and kicked her in the ribs. He straddled her stomach as he dropped to his knees and put his hand over her mouth as he said;

"If you scream for help, you will be dead before anyone can come to your assistance. Do you understand?"

Her right eye was as wide as a saucer, but she shook her head yes.

"I am going to light a cigarette," The con said with a strange grin on his face.

"Okay." Kathy said to him as he pulled one out of his jumpsuit chest pocket and lit it with a lighter he had taken from one of the dead guards. Kathy watched in growing fear as he stared at the flame and then moved it down near her breasts. He snapped it shut with a flick of his wrist and returned it to his pocket as he took a long drag off of the cigarette. He leaned back on his heels and blew the smoke out and looked down at the naked woman beneath him.

"Do you know why I am in prison?" He asked her rather matter of factly.

"No, no. I don't." Kat stuttered as she felt he bile rising in her throat.

"I killed my wife for cheating on me. But before I cut her throat, I burned my name into her breasts." He said to her with the same grin he had earlier.

"But I am not your wife and I didn't cheat on you." Kathy said trying to diffuse what she was sure was coming.

"That's all true, but I discovered that I like to burn tits." He said as he clamped his hand over her mouth again and took a deep drag from his cigarette.

As she squealed into his hand and struggled to get free of him, he took the glowing cigarette from his lips and slowly lowered it to her right breast. She screamed as loud as she could as he touched it to her aureola, not once, but twice, giggling like a six year old as he did. Suddenly angry, Kathy felt a rush of adrenalin and bucked her hips, tossing him off as she jumped up and ran for the bus door. She nearly flew up the stairs with the little man in pursuit. She ran straight to the big con and the three on the seat that were waiting to fuck her and hid behind the big man.

"What the fuck is going on and why were you outside so long?" The big man said.

"He was burning my titty," Kathy said, peeking out from behind him and holding her breast up so he could see the burn.

"GEORGIE!" The big man bellowed as the little man froze in his tracks.

"What the fuck are you doing? There are still a bunch of us that haven't fucked her yet and you want to burn her? I ought to break your fuckin neck and if you do anything stupid again, I will." The big man continued, somewhat calmer.

"Thank you," Kathy said as she deliberately brushed her uninjured breast against his back.

"Come her bitch," One of the three cons on the seat said to her as he grabbed her left arm and pulled her towards them.

The three men pulled her, bodily, up onto the seat and each attacked a hole. One slid his fingers into her pussy, one slid three fingers into her ass and the last guy grabbed her head and pulled it down towards his semi-hard cock.

"Suck my dick." He commanded and she immediately took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it like it was her favorite flavor lollypop.

"Ouch" She said around the cock in her mouth.

"You're hurting my ass."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch, or I'll shove my whole damn hand up your ass." The con said as he twisted his fingers for emphasis, causing her to groan in pain.

"Hey bitch, what about me," Said the guy with his fingers in her pussy. "Don't this hurt?" he said as he slid all four fingers into her and rabbit-fucked her with them.

"Oh ooooooo," Kathy grunted as she tried to escape the probing hands.

The cock in her mouth was now rock hard again and the con lay down on his back.

"Climb on!" He said to Kathy as he took her by the nipples and pulled her towards his lap.

"Okay, but please don't all fuck me at once. Just one at a time, please." She begged as she scooted towards the dick that was sticking straight up into the air, but her plea fell on deaf ears.

"Wrap your pussy around my cock, God damn it,"

The impatient con said to Kathy as she lifted her leg and straddled him.

"That's a good little plump-ass whore." The con said with a smile as she put his cock into her cunt and then slid down on it.

"Oh, that hurts." Kathy said as a second con shoved his cock into her asshole and began stroking in and out. "Please slow down, you're hurting me."

The third con sat on the back of the seat next to the one being used as a bed and shoved his cock int her mouth as he said;

"Suck the cum out of my balls, bitch. Kathy reached up with one hand and took hold of the cock and wrapped her lips around it. She stroked and sucked trying to bring the man to orgasm as quickly as possible, while the con up her ass increased the speed of his hip thrusts.

"Umph, umph, umph," She grunted around the cock in her mouth as the one in her ass pounded away at her.

"Damn, look at that ass shake. I forgot how nice a fat ass looks when you balls deep in it and stroking. I want to make it shake, rattle and bounce. I want to hurt this ass!" He said as he grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her as hard as he could.

"URGGGGG" She screamed as the cock in her mouth erupted and the sperm laden semen squirted down her throat and the cock in her ass exploded while the con buried it as deep as he could in her and cum squirted out around it and ran down the crack of her ass to mingle with the cum on her thighs. The con she was straddling had been pumping in and out of her pussy while he sucked on her tits and pulled and pinched her nipples.

"Does this hurt?" He said when he saw the burns on her breast and stuck his finger right on one of them.

"OOOOOUUCCCHHH!" She screamed.

She hadn't swallowed all of the cum in her mouth yet and as she screamed in pain, some of it dripped out and landed right on the face of the guy beneath her, even dribbling into his mouth.

"Shit, this stupid bitch spit cum in my mouth!" He screamed in anger.

"How do I taste bro," The con that had just cum in Kathy's mouth asked, which caused the other cons to roar with laughter.

"I am going to hurt your cunt, bitch!" The con said as he grabbed her hips and drove his cock as far in as he could.

"OH!," Kathy squealed as the end of his cock hit her battered cervix.

Hearing her squeal in pain caused the con to let go and rabbit-fuck her. He made sure that he slammed in as hard as he could each time, so that she continued to cry out.

"You're hurting my cunt!" She cried out as he hammered at her married pussy.

"Anybody else want to fuck her ass while I am doing her cunt? The con called out.

"Hell yes!" another con said as he crawled up on the seat. "Spread her for me." He said as he positioned himself directly behind her.

"I can do that," The con fucking her pussy said as he reached around, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as he could, completely exposing her battered asshole to the con behind her.

"Hey, baby," The con said as he put the head of his cock against her gaping asshole, "My cock is as big as BD's."

"ARRRGHHHH" The plump mature redhead moaned as she felt the huge head slide into her ass and glide down her cum lubricated ass.

"DAMN! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" The con bellowed as his balls slapped against Kathy's ass. His entire ten inches of meat were buried in her widespread ass and instead of pulling out to fuck her, he ground his pelvis against her soft cheeks.

"OHHHH, GOD!" Kathy groaned as the two cocks rubbed against each other through the thin wall of her pussy and intestine.

The con looked down and smiled at the sight of his pubic hair smashed against her soft, dimpled ass cheeks and the cum mingling in it that his big cock had forced out of her ass. Then he pulled out and began to fuck her battered ass in earnest.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Kathy said as each stroked bottomed out against her ass cheeks.

"These tits need squeezed." The con under her said as he smashed her melon sized breasts together and pinched her nipples purple.

"Shit! That hurts! You're hurting my nipples. Stop it, oh shit, stop it!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck you, cunt! You ain't nothing to me but a piece of ass and I will do whatever the fuck I want to your fat-ass body. Shit! If I want to, I'll bite these fucking nipples off." And as he said the last, he took her left nipple between his incisors and bit down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! OOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOHHHH!" Kathy screamed as she struggled to wrest her nipple from the con's teeth. Kathy had been resting her upper body on her hands and she closed her right hand into a fist and pounded on the side of the con's head.

"Holy shit! Look at this bitch beat Lil Frank," The con in her ass said.

But the unfolding violence caused him to lose control and bury his cock as deep into her asshole as he could and unload his semen. It squirted out around his cock and well up into her bowels as he lost all control and couldn't control how much he ejaculated into her. He fell off to the side, yanking his cock out of her as he did so. The cum streamed out of her raw hole and ran down onto the cock of the guy fucking her pussy.

"Let go of my nipple, you fucking bastard!"

Kathy yelled at the con as she continued to pummel the side of his head, but when he still wouldn't stop biting her nipple, she reached in with her fingers and drug her nails across his face, opening up four deep scratches on him as she did.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" The con screamed at her as his anger flared out of control.

His cock went limp in her and he threw her off, straddled her stomach and punched and slugged her. While many other cons laughed at hooted at the way Kathy had embarrassed the con who bit her, he was landing blow after blow on her already battered face. The big con who had taken over as master of ceremonies, as it were, after he killed Gil, reached over and grabbed the con by the left wrist and yanked him off of Kathy and tossed him to the front of the bus like a ragdoll..

"I ought to kill you for that." He said to the big man as he jumped to his feet.

"You ought to try." The big man said with an icy chill in his voice that silenced the bus.

Kathy had curled into the fetal position and her body was wracked with sobs as she lay on the bus seat. Blood was running down her chest from her left nipple and her left eye was bleeding from a split above the eyebrow.

"You are done." The big con said to the one who had beat Kathy after looking down at her.

"Fuck you, she fuckin scratched me. No bitch does that to me and lives." The other man retorted.

"You damn near bit her nipple off. We should give her a blade and let her nut you." Big man said as he started to walk towards the other man.

"SHIT! Stay away from me fucker." The other con said as he involuntarily retreated to where the security cage was bolted to the side of the bus.

"We're gonna fucking off the bitch when we finish with her, so what difference does it make what I did to her." The con said defensively.

"It makes a difference, because some of us want to suck on them titties and now we can't suck on the left one." Another con said as he looked at the man who was now cowering in the corner he had found.

12