Forced to Serve Ch. 05

Story Info
Plump mature is forced to service her captors.
3.8k words
4.21
53k
36
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing back into the bus, Kathy seemed to have regained her composure and possibly, a second wind. She had semen all over body, especially from the hips down and her nipple had quit bleeding. She held her head up as she walked down the aisle to the seats where her ordeal was taking place and crawled up on the seats.

"Can we wipe the seat down a little bit?" She asked as she sat back with her ass on her heels.

A con tossed her Gil's prison jumpsuit and she wiped up as much of the sweat and semen as she could with it before looking at the crowd saying;

"I shouldn't need to go pee again for awhile, so who's next?"

There were still a dozen cons who hadn't fucked her, including the big man, the brother who had taken her outside to pee the last time, two other Black cons another Latino, and several white guys. They all looked at each other and the Latino and the brother that had taken her outside looked at each other, walked to the seat where Kathy knelt and crawled up with her.

Recognizing the Black con, she reached up with her right hand and gently pulled his head to hers and kissed him as deeply as her battered lips would allow.

"I've never kissed a Black man before," Kathy said to him as she pulled away just long enough to say what she wanted to and then gently kissed him again.

"The only Latino I have ever kissed was my stupid ex-brother-in-law," She said, looking at the man as she leaned over and kissed him.

"You both have very different lip textures. They feel good." She said to both men as she took the brothers hand and slid it down to her pussy while she took the Latino's hand and placed it on her right breast.

Both men immediately did what she intended with the Black con sliding two fingers into her vagina as he gently flicked her clit with is thumb. The Latino looked at her blood encrusted left nipple and very gently began to caress her right nipple and breast.

"MMMM, that feels good," Kathy said as she looked at the Black con and smiled.

"You are the first one to take the time to play with my clit and it feels sooo good," She said as her hips began to pump his hand.

"What is your name?" She asked him.

"Lewis." He said to her.

"And you?" She asked the Latino.

He laughed, looked at the brother with his fingers in Kathy's pussy and said;

"Rudy." He said.

"Hello Rudy. Hello Lewis. My name is Kathy, with a "K"." She said to them as her hips continued to pump on Lewis' fingers.

The other cons were just watching her seduce the two cons she was dealing with at that moment and wishing it was them, when she looked at Lewis and said;

"Can you move your index finger in just a little farther? Yes, that's it, oh yes. Right there,"

as her mouth dropped open, her head fell back on her shoulders, and her pussy juice flooded down Lewis' fingers and hand, as she had another orgasm.

She couldn't reach Lewis' head as he had lain down so he had better access to her pussy with his hand, so she grabbed Rudy's head and stuck her tongue into his mouth as he continued to massage her right breast and gently roll her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh, Ohhhh, Oooohh , Ahhhhh," She moaned and groaned to the two cons.

After regaining her thoughts, Kathy looked at the two men and said;

"How do you want me? One in my pussy and one in my ass? Or one in my pussy and one in my mouth? How do you want me?" She asked them both seductively.

Both men knew how they wanted her. They wanted her on her back and they wanted her pussy.

"You took her outside, bro" Rudy said to Lewis,

"You take her first."

"I would like you on your back, Kathy," Lewis said to her.

"I have never made love with a Black man, so please don't be too hard on me," Kat said with a smile as she moved onto her back with her head towards the aisle, so all the other cons could see her face.

She spread her legs to open her flooded pussy to Lewis as he knelt between her legs, staring at her pussy, which was a classic cream pie from all the semen that had been shot into it. Kathy reached down and took hold of his cock, which was at least twelve inches long and three around and said;

"This should be in porno movies, Lewis."

As she placed it into her pussy Lewis looked at her and said;

"It was."

Then he slid it as far into her as he could get it.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh," Kathy moaned as she felt it slide into her cum-slick twat.

"Fuck me Lewis," She murmured into his ear as she pulled his head down to kiss him.

"Oh yeah, baby," Lewis said to her. "I'll fuck you like none of these assholes has."

He rose up on his arms and fucked her with a slow, rhythmic stroking motion that pulled and stretched her vaginal opening as her pussy lips wrapped around the big black cock that was fucking her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Kathy grunted with each stroke.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Do it hard! Make my pussy never want to go white again." She moaned as she rolled her head from side to side and pulled her own hair.

"Damn, I love fuckin white bitches," Lewis said as he reached down with his right hand and found her clit. He stroked it in time with his hip thrusts and watched her breasts swell with passion and her face flush as she moved towards orgasm.

"Lewis," Rudy said to the big black con who was fucking Kathy. "I can't take it anymore. Roll her over on top of you so I can fuck her ass."

Lewis dropped down on top of Kathy, grasped her shoulders and rolled her over on top of himself so that her ass was accessible to Rudy. Lewis grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as he could for Rudy. His rising desire to unload his cum in her plump, married pussy was quickly draining the gentleness that Kathy had initially inspired in him and he looked at Rudy, who had positioned himself behind Kathy and said;

"Drive it in and do her good."

Rudy looked down at the head of his dick resting right at Kathy's asshole and pushed forward.

"Shit, her ass feels fucking great." He said as the swollen, brownish-purple head popped past her already stretched sphincter and slid up her well lubricated ass until his balls touched Lewis' cock, which was buried in her pussy.

"Aaahhhhh!" Kathy yelped as he bottomed out against her wide-spread ass cheeks.

"So, you want me to show you why white bitches like you never go back to little white cocks after having a black one in their cunt?" Lewis asked Kathy.

"No problem." He said as he took both of her breasts in his hands and squeezed them together so that he could suck her nipples and he pulled his cock out of her and slammed it back in again.

He wrapped his lips around her nipples and started sucking and tonguing them. The bite on her left nipple broke open and blood flowed from it again as Lewis released his grip on that tit.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, Aahhhhhhhh." Kathy moaned as her tits were manhandled, tweaked, twisted and pinched.

The cocks pumping in and out of her pussy and ass had reached a perfect synchronization with Lewis pulling out of her pussy as Rudy drove into her ass. Each man could feel the cock of the other moving in and out through the thin walls of Kathy's ass and pussy and each could feel his own orgasm building as they increased the speed of their thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Was the only sound that Kathy was making, as a layer of sweat formed on her body and dripped down onto Lewis to mingle with his. Rudy was sweating so heavily that it dripped onto Kathy's back and ass with each impact of his hips against her ass.

Lewis' twelve inch dick was battering her cervix and vagina and was ready to explode in her. Rudy's cock was hammering away at her asshole and both were making an obscene slurping sound as they reached their climaxes.

"Fuck!" Lewis said loudly as his cock shot deep into Kathy's pussy. He kept fucking her until his dick went limp and fell out with the same slurping noise that it had made when it was banging her.

Rudy's orgasm was so intense that he seemed to be trying to crawl into her ass as he pushed against her plump cheeks and his cock fired spurt after spurt into her bowels.

"Ahhhhhhh" Kathy said as she lowered her head and rested it on Lewis' chest.

Both men were somewhat disappointed that they hadn't been able to make her scream and squeal like she had when the cons first started fucking her, but that would change before long as those who had not yet used at least one of the plumper's holes battered her cum-stained body with their cocks.

"Time to get off." Lewis said to Kat as he rolled her off of him and forced Rudy to pull his cock out of her ass.

As Kathy lay on the seat three more cons crawled up next to her, with one of them lying on his back and pulling her on top so that he was in her cunt. He was only about six or seven inches in length and she was relieved that he wasn't another giant cock. Assuming that the guy positioning himself behind her was going to fuck her ass, Kathy reached back and, in an act of complete submission to her tormentors, she spread her ass so that he had unrestricted access to her battered and bruised asshole.

"What the fuck are you doing, bitch?" The kneeling con asked her indignantly.

"I am spreading my ass for you." She said, somewhat confused.

"I don't want to fuck your cum filled ass, ho. I am going to fuck your pussy." The con informed her.

"But, there is already a cock in my pussy. So how are you going to do that?" She asked naively.

"Just like this, you stupid, fat bitch." He said as he forced his cock into her pussy next to the one that was already there.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOHHHH, SHIT!" Kathy screamed as her vagina was stretched far beyond anything she had experienced since giving birth to her children.

She was trying to crawl away from the stretching, tearing pain in her pussy, but both men had a firm grip on her hips and she was unable to move as they both drilled into her cunt. They settled into a steady stroking with both pulling out and driving in at the same time.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Kathy panted as sweat poured from her body as she tried to control the pain in her twat.

"Hey bro, toss me that flashlight," She heard the con behind her say, but she had no idea what he wanted it for, since both he and his friend below her were buried in her pussy, then she heard several cons laugh as she felt him pull out of her pussy.

"OH GGGOOOODDDDDD!" She screamed as the con took the two-cell maglight he had asked for and shoved it into her asshole and then immediately shoved his cock back into her pussy.

Now with each thrust into her pussy, he banged into the flashlight and drove it further into her ass, causing her to scream in pain.

"Oh please stop, please stop. Oh God, please stop. Take the thing in my ass out of me! OH PLEASE STOP!" Kathy begged, but it only caused the cons to laugh louder as they made comments about other sadistic things they could do to the ravaged woman in front of them.

The two cons fucking her redoubled their thrusts into her pussy as she broke down crying and sobs wracked her body. They slammed into her as hard as they could and then squirted their cum into her to join all the other that she carried in her pussy. Both yanked their deflating cocks out of her at the same time and the one that had been behind her took hold of the flashlight he had buried in her ass and yanked it out as she collapsed on the seat.

"Come here, cunt. You haven't swallowed any cock in a while and I want that "world's best blow job" NOW!" Said the con who had threatened to kill her earlier, as he pulled her into a sitting position and stepped in front of her with his cock standing straight out.

"Start sucking, you fat piece of ass," He said as he placed his hands on the sides of her head and pulled her face towards his swollen cock.

"Wait a minute dude." One of the black cons who hadn't used her yet said.

"Let's do her right," He said as he laid down with his cock sticking into the air.

"Sit on it bitch!" He said to Kathy. "Put your ass on my cock and slide on down it."

She did as she was told without a word, rising up on her knees and putting the head of his cock into her leaking asshole and slid down it.

"Get on LaShawn," He said to the con who had taken her outside to pee the first time.

The con got up on the seat, but didn't kneel. He positioned himself above her ass, supporting his weight with his thigh muscles, and put the head of his cock against Kathy's asshole, and then he pushed.

"OH FUCK!" Kat screamed as LaShawn's big cock popped into her asshole slid in until his balls smacked against those of the other con.

"GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU ARE FUCKING TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART" She whined as the two men stroked, pumped and fucked her, now bleeding, ass.

"Her bitch, take your mind off your ass being fucked and suck my cock." The con waiting to fuck her mouth said to her as he shoved his cock past her lips and bottoming out against the back of her throat.

"AAAARGGGHHH, UMMMMPPHH," She squealed as the cock tried to slide further down her throat.

She reached up and put her hand against his hips to stop the advancing penis. With the other hand she took hold of the shaft and pulled her head back, allowing her tongue to run along the bottom of the con's meat stick, then she slid her head back down until the swollen head made contact with the back of her throat again.

"Uummmmmmmm," The plump mature redhead moaned as she increased the speed of her head bobbing.

"Fuck me" She moaned around the cock in her mouth as the two well hung black cons worked on her well stretched out asshole.

"You want to be fucked?" One of the two asked her as he took a firmer grip on her hips. "You got it, bitch! Make those fat ass cheeks shake Shawn!"

Both men quit trying to stop their orgasm and pounded away on Kathy's plump ass. Her ass cheeks bounced, rippled and shook as the two huge cocks pummeled her asshole and she had tears running down her cheeks that dripped onto the con below her. All the while, she kept up her sucking, tonguing and slurping of the cock in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was humming and moaning, sending waves of pleasure through the man as she tried to suck the cum out of his balls.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah" He chanted and moaned as his balls tightened and cum swirled around in his prostate and balls.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK, SUCK MY COCK YOU FAT WHORE!" He said loudly as the first jet of semen shot up the length of his shaft and erupted into Kathy's mouth.

"Give it all to me," She said around the cock as she swallowed every drop of semen that came from the dick she had been sucking. As that cock went limp and fell out of her mouth, she shoved her hips back at the two cocks in her ass and gyrated her hips in a circle, causing both to groan and empty their balls up her ass.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH," Kathy moaned as the two men's cum shot up her ass, ran down their cocks and was splattered all over her ass cheeks as they continued to stroke and squirt.

Looking up at the con she had sucked off, Kathy said;

"How was that blow job?"

"When we are done with your fat cunt, I am going to cut you from your clit to your throat. That was the worst suck job I have ever had." The con said.

"Hey, mother-fucker," LaShawn said to the con threatening Kathy. "Your eyes just rolled back in your head, your tongue stuck out, and you spent two full minutes coming in that woman's mouth. Don't tell her it was the worst you ever had. You just want to hurt her. So fuck you. You ain't touching her."

Kathy had slid off the two black cocks and crawled up against the side of the bus again and was fighting for control as the two cons glared at one another when the big man said;

"No decision has been made about her, so back off the threats so we can fuck her some more."

As he spoke, he felt a small, soft hand slide into his big, calloused one and he looked down at her face looking up at him.

"Please fuck me," Kathy softly said to the big man as she moved back into the center of the seat and laid on her back with her legs spread.

The mere sight of her moving into that position caused his cock to spring to life, swelling to its full length of 12 inches in a matter of seconds. It was a full four inches in circumference and the head was a deep purple-blue. He shoved the other con out of the way and crawled up between Kathy's legs, positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Put it in, Jayne." The big man said looking down at Kathy's face.

"Okay, I will do that for us." She said as she wrapped her hand around the huge dick and placed its head inside her vaginal opening.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," She moaned as the big cock slid into her cum-lubricated pussy. When it made contact with her cervix, the big man stopped and just watched her face.

"Do you like this, Jayne?" The big man asked Kat.

"Yes, it feels wonderful." She said back to him.

"Good, I want to make you feel good." The con said to her as be pulled out until just the head of his dick rested in her cunt, then he slid back in.

"Oooooooowwwwwwww." She whimpered as the stroking became constant and quicker. Her clit was being rubbed with each stroke and her heart rate was increasing, as was her breathing. Her hips were pumping in time with the big man's thrusting hips and she was moaning and groaning as her pussy was being filled with cock.

"Fuck me harder, please." Kathy moaned to the big man as his huge cock continued to slide in and out of her pussy.

"Okay, Jayne. I'll fuck you hard, just the way you like it." He said back to her as he slid his hands down her thighs and flipped her ankles up over his shoulders so that her pussy was completely open to his probing cock.

"Oh, oh, oh." She grunted in time with the thrusts of the big man's hips.

He was looking down at Kathy and seemed mesmerized by her cantaloupe sized tits moving back and forth on her chest as he pumped into her and the sight caused him to increase the speed of his thrusts.

"Damn, baby. Your pussy is so fucking good, I just want to fill it with my cum." The big con panted as he began to reach the point on no control.

"Yes, yes, fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck my cunt, make me beg you to stop." Kathy said to him as she moved closer to her own orgasm.

The big man leaned forward and slid his hands under her shoulders as he sat back on his heels, raising her up onto his cock as he did.

"OH SHIT!" Kathy said as she slid down the twelve inch cock that she was impaled on.

"Wrap your arms around my neck." The con told her as he reached down, grabbed her ass in his huge hands and slid her up and down on his cock.

"Oh, ouch, ouch, oh, ouch." Kathy grunted as she bounced up and down on the big cock up her twat.

She could feel the swollen head getting larger as it slammed into her cervix and she knew that he was nearing his orgasm as she urged him on saying;

"Oh baby, fuck me. Do my plump pussy so good. Make me ride your giant cock. Pound me twat and fill me up with all your sweet, sticky cum."

"Oh yeah, fuck I am going to dump all my cum in you pussy. " The big con said as he picked her up and slammed her down on his cock with increasing urgency.

"OH FUCK!" He groaned as his cock erupted in Kathy's plump, married pussy. It shot into her with such force that it squirted out around his cock and ran down the big man's legs. It combined with the sperm laden semen of all the other cons that had dumped their loads in her and carried some blood from the pounding her cervix had endured during her ordeal.

"Oh that was good." She said as her own orgasm subsided and the big con slowly laid her back down on the bus seat and slowly pulled his deflating cock out of her slurping pussy.

As he pulled away from her seat and cum drenched body she took hold of his hand and said;

12