Forced to Serve Ch. 06

Story Info
Mature plumper is forced to service her captors.
5k words
4.18
54.1k
37
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two cons just wanted to fuck Kathy as hard as they could and dump their loads into her abused holes, but as they crawled off of her the one who had fucked her in the ass picked up the flashlight that had been shoved up her ass earlier and pushed it as deep into her cunt as he could.

"Ohohoh," Kathy cried out as the flashlight slammed into her battered and bloodied cervix and tears welled up in her eyes again.

"That fucking hurt, you bastard!" She snapped at the con without thinking that he might retaliate, but he just laughed at her saying;

"Fuck you, you fat cunt. If I want to I'll stick my whole hand up your twat and fist-fuck you until you puke."

"My turn!" Said the last of the cons as he moved toward where Kathy lay on the seat slowly pulling the flashlight out of her pussy.

As she looked up to see who was coming for her, she got a queasy feeling as her eyes met his. The con's eyes were deep-set and had dark circles around them. His skin was pale, like a dead fish and he had a strange Cheshire cat grin that caused her skin to crawl.

"Come here, cunt," He said to her as she grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her off the bus seat.

"We're going to have my kind of fun now." He continued as he handcuffed her to a bar that ran along the wall above the seats.

She was now facing the side of the bus with her arms spread wide and was turning her head from side-to-side, trying to look over her shoulders to see what the creepy-con was up to. What she saw caused her blood to run cold. On the seat to her right, he had laid out the "tools" he was going to use to get himself off. He had one of the guard's belts, a package of matches and, from the first aid kit; he had a package of safety pins and a roll of tape.

"This is going to hurt you more than it is me," He said with a demented chuckle.

"Please don't let him do this!" Kathy said to the cons who were, themselves, trying not to watch what was about to happen to the plumper that they had been fucking for hours.

"Sorry lady, we've all had our turns and done what we wanted with you and now, it's his turn now. He's the only one who hasn't at least jacked off on you and Benny hasn't tried to get at you until now." The con said to Kathy as fear crept up her spine and imbedded itself in her brain.

"I don't like the way your tits are hanging," Bennie said to Kathy as she struggled against the handcuffs that held her to the bus.

"I am going to let you lose for a moment and if you are cooperative, I won't put the cuffs on as tight as I did to start with."

"Okay, I'll be good." The terrified woman said, hoping to prevent at least some of what this strange little man had in mind for her as he unlocked the cuff on her right wrist.

"When I release your other wrist, you will turn around facing me and bend over so you tits are hanging down, like I was under you and about to suck the nipples until you screamed. Understand?" The pale little man said to Kathy as he unlocked her left wrist.

"Yes, I understand." She said as the cuff opened, temporarily releasing her from the restraints.

She turned around to face her latest tormentor and bent down so her tits were hanging with her nipples aimed directly at the bus floor. Kathy heard the tape being peeled off of the roll and shuddered at what Bennie was planning.

"This will make those plump tits stand straight out, like they did when you were young." The con said as he knelt down and wrapped the tape around her left breast and then under it to the right as he pushed them together.

"Ah, yes, this is going to be very nice." He continued as he pulled the tape snug against the bottom and side of her right breast.

"Very nice, indeed." He said with a smile as he wrapped the tape across the top of both boobs and then around and under two more times.

"Now, stand up straight." Bennie said as he took a step back to admire his handy work.

"OHHH" Kathy said as the tape dug into her breasts and she felt a tingling sensation as the blood flow was restricted and her tits began to take on a slight bluish color.

"Put your right arm back into the handcuff." Bennie ordered the ravaged plumper as an icy look crept across his face.

Kathy put the cuff on her right wrist and closed it loosely around it and then, anticipating the little con's next directions, she raised her left arm up to where the other cuff hung from the bar on the side of the bus, but he stopped her saying;

"No, I want you fully accessible for my pleasure. So, you are going to be spread across the bus."

Bennie said as he moved the second cuff to the opposite side of the bus and tried to stretch the plump redhead to it, but it was too far.

"BD, give me the belt off your uniform," The con said, closing the second handcuff around her left wrist and then closing the other end of the cuff around the belt he had been handed by a very pale Back Door.

"Yeah, this works fine." Bennie said as he ran the belt around the bar on the side of the bus and buckled it as small as it would go.

"Look at those tits stand out! That is so much better than with them hanging down like two overripe melons. Now let's see what they sound like." He said as he slapped her inflating tits as hard as he could.

"OOOOWWWWWWWHHHHH!" Kat howled, as the pain radiated through her tits into her chest and a hand shaped welt raised on the breast he had slapped.

"Give me Gil's suit." Bennie said, and when he got it, he tore it in half and tied Kathy's legs to the legs of the seats on either side of her. She was now spread eagle and trying to stay on her feet using her upper body strength. This caused even more pain in her tight-taped breasts and she groaned at the discomfort.

"Ohhh, my titties are starting to hurt really bad. Please take the tape off." She moaned to the little con that now stood behind her.

"No. Not until I have had my way with you, completely." He replied as he picked up the other belt that had been lying on the seat with the tape, matches and safety pins.

Bennie stepped up so that he was pressing against Kathy's back and reached around with his right hand and took Kathy's right nipple in his fingers and rolled it back and forth.

"Oh, that feels nice." Kathy said softly.

"Good, I want to make you feel good. But, I want to make me feel good more." The con said as he pinched down as hard as he could and twisted on the hard bud between his fingers.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The redheaded plumper screamed as the pain seared its way into her mind.

"Good, heh, heh." The little con chuckled loudly.

"My turn for more fun." He continued as he took two steps back from Kathy while holding the belt by its buckle and letting it fall to its length before bring it up over his head and down across her plump, cum-stained ass again and again.

"OOOHHH, OOOHHHH, OOOHHH!" She screamed as each blow found its mark on her ass cheeks, causing them to bounce and jiggle with each swing.

"Oh, look at how nicely those ass cheeks move every time I hit them with the belt. Look how red the welts are. They contrast so nicely to all of your cum smeared on them, gentlemen. Heh, heh. Heh, heh." The pathetic little con laughed to the others who looked on.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!" Went the belt on her ass as she continued to scream.

"Oh please stop! PLEASE, PLEASE! Make him stop!" She sobbed as her ass was turned bright red by the continued beating.

"Oh, does your ass hurt? Bennie asked her.

"YES, Oh god it burns!" She said as her entire body shook with sobs as tears streamed down her face and dripped onto her, now blue, tits.

"Okay, I'll move on to something else for a while. I can always come back to that nice plump ass." He replied to her as he set the belt down and picked up the safety pins and matches.

"What...what are you doing?" Kathy asked as she smelled the sulfur from one of the matches being lit.

"It's a special treat I am giving myself." Bennie said to her as he held the end of one of the pins over the match until it glowed red and then white.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as the white-hot pin was laid against her bruised and battered ass.

"The makes such a grand sizzling sound, doesn't it?" The pale little man said loudly as Kathy's screaming stopped when the needle was pulled away, leaving a burn an inch and a half long.

"I need another." The little con said, mostly to himself as he lit another match and heated the pin again.

"AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kathy screamed again as he placed the white, glowing metal at a sixty degree angle to the first burn, forming an "X" on her ass as she passed out from the pain and hung limply from her restraints.

"Oh God, why are you letting this happen to me? Please, just let me die." Kathy said to herself as she regained consciousness when Bennie tossed water onto her face.

"Good, you're back. This is no fun if you are not awake to enjoy it with me." He said to her as he stepped back and looked her up and down.

"You should like this." He continued as the belt fell loose at his side again.

"What are you going to do?" Kathy asked as fear rose in her throat.

"Spank your pussy!" The con said as he brought the belt straight up between her widespread legs.

"Oohh!" She groaned as the wide, flat leather landed square across her labia, sending needles of pain through her pussy.

"Argh, argh, argh, argh." She grunted after each stroke of the belt landed on her swollen, inflamed twat.

Losing interest in beating her pussy with the belt, the creepy little con laid it back down and picked up the matches and safety pin again. Through her one semi-good eye, Kathy saw him light another match and heat the pin again.

"What do you think I am going to do now?" Bennie asked her as he knelt down and moved his hand close to her cum coated pussy mound.

"I...I don't know!" She said back to him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as the heated metal touched just above her pussy, scorching the curly, red hair that covered the spot.

"Please don't burn my pussy. The spot on my ass hurts enough! Please don't burn my pussy too." She begged.

"BENNIE! THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!" One of the other cons yelled at him. "We might want to fuck her some more and we won't be able to if her cunt is burned."

"Oh, okay." The little con said with a hint of regret in his voice. "I have a couple of other things in mind, anyway. Can I have her tits?"

"You aint burning her anymore, Bennie, you'll have to get your rocks off some other way." The big con said.

"I don't want to burn her tits; I want to play with them with my safety pins." Bennie chuckled to the big man.

Before the big con could respond, another one said;

"Yeah, you can play with her tits with your safety pins, but no fuckin burns. I want to suck on those things one more time."

"I really like doing this," Bennie told Kathy as he picked up a fresh safety pin and straightened it out.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T" The plump redhead screamed as the sleazy little con plunged one of the safety pins into her swollen, purple tit.

"I have five more to go. Oh, I do love a pair of big tits." He chuckled as he picked up another one and slowly slid it into her other breast as she withered in pain and bit her lip to avoid giving him the satisfaction of her screams.

"Four more and I am saving the best for last." He said as he picked up another pin as he pinched the aureola on her right breast and thrust the sharp metal through it.

"Three to go, my plump redheaded whore." Bennie said as he picked up the next safety pin and repeatedly pierced the skin of her left breast, and, still she bit her lip as tears flowed down her cheeks and dripped onto her tits.

"Just two left baby-cakes." He said softly as he picked up another pin.

"AHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH." Kathy cried as Bennie pinched her right nipple between his fingers and shoved the safety pin all the way through the bud of her nipple and closed it.

"Last one, honey and then I am going to squirt all over your face." The con said to Kathy.

He walked around her a couple of times, ducking under her arms and staring at her ass for a minute and then moving to face her again and fixing his gaze on her left tit.

"Well, Gil made sure I can't pierce your left nipple, because he already did." Bennie said as he gave the left nipple a twisting pinch.

"But, I can still do this." He said as he shoved the pin into the left breast, just above the nipple, and out an inch away. Then he closed it and stepped back to look at his handy work with a satisfied smile and a cold-blooded laugh.

"Now it's time for you to jack me off, baby." The con said as he untied Kathy's ankles and then uncuffed her wrists.

"Get up on your seat." Bennie said to Kathy as she rubbed her wrists and tried to ease the tension in her she arms.

"OH FUCK!" Kathy screamed as Bennie grabbed the safety pin in her right nipple and twisted it when she did not move fast enough to suit him.

"What do you want me to do?" She said as he moved her towards the seat she had been fucked on for hours.

"Get your ass up on the seat and lay down on your back so I can tit-fuck you." Bennie said to her as he released his grip on her nipple.

"Which way do you want my head?" She asked as she got onto the seat on her knees.

"Head towards the aisle, so everyone can watch." He replied to her as he slid out of his prison jumpsuit.

"Oh my God." Kathy said as she saw the size of the little con's cock. "I am so glad he just wants to fuck my tits." She said to herself as she realized the damage it would do to her pussy.

"How big it that thing?" She asked the little con as he straddled her chest and pushed its tennis ball sized head into the valley of her tapped tits.

"It is thirteen inches long and five full inches around." He said as he pushed harder.

"Damn! I put the tape on too low." He said, more to himself than anyone else as he started to unwrap the tape holding her "C" cup tits together.

"OUCH!" Kathy said as the tape nearly peeled the skin off of her breasts as he yanked the last bit of it off and the color immediately began to return to her circulation deprived melons.

"BD, come hold these tits up while I tape them again." Bennie said to the first con to fuck Kathy in the ass when her ordeal started.

"Sure, Bennie." Back Door said as he stepped up and took hold of Kathy's safety pinned nipples and pulled straight up on them.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kathy moaned as pain surged through her tits again.

"This will make it much easier for me to tit-fuck you." Bennie said as he placed the tape about two inches closer to her nipples that he had previously done.

"Three wraps ought to do it." He said as he again pushed the swollen head of his cock into the valley of her tits and eased into a rhythmic fucking of her tightly taped tits.

"You're rubbing my tits raw." Kathy said as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"I need some lubricant on her knockers." Bennie said. "Does anyone want to jack off on her?"

"I will." One of the cons said as he stepped up and laid his limp dick against her face.

"Suck it." He told Kathy, who immediately opened her mouth and began to suck the uncircumcised head in. She swirled her tongue around the rapidly swelling organ and slurped and sucked on it like it was her favorite treat.

"Good little bitch." The con said. "Now, jack me off on your tits, cunt."

"Okay, I will." She said as she reached up, took hold of his cock and slowly stroked it from his balls to its tip.

The con moved up onto the seat so that he was kneeling over the plump woman's face with his balls resting on her chin.

"Lick my asshole." He said to her as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling starting to coarse through his groin.

"Yeah, just like that." He said as her tongue licked the sensitive area from his balls to his asshole.

"Lick it, bitch. Stick your tongue into my asshole and rim me good." He said as his orgasm became imminent.

"Hrmp, hrmp, mmmmm, mmmmm." She mewled as he sat back on her face, driving his asshole onto her tongue and mouth as she stroked his cock to eruption.

"AAAAHHHHH. Oh fuck yes!" The con groaned as his eyes closed tightly and the cum, the third load he had unleashed on Kathy, shot out and splattered directly into her cleavage and onto Bennies waiting cock.

"That is exactly what I needed." Bennie said as he resumed stroking her tits with his massive penis.

"Anyone else want to use her while I am doing her tits?" The little con asked in general.

Two more men stepped up and both drove their cocks into Kathy's mouth.

"Jack us off, bitch." One of the cons said as she reached up and took one cock in each hand and immediately started stroking them.

"Faster, cunt, I want to cum again before I take off." The shorter of the two men said to her as she worked his penis with a skill born of experience.

"Yeah, that's it baby." He said as she slightly twisted her hand as she moved up and down his cock.

"I am going to cum in your fucking mouth." The other man said as he moved just enough to place the head of his cock directly over her, now open, mouth and unloaded his sperm on her face and into her mouth as she swallowed everything he squirted into her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." The second con said as she felt his cock swell in her hand.

"Where?" Was all she said to him.

"Wrap your hair around it and let me cum on your face." He groaned as she engulfed his throbbing cock with her soft, red hair and he ejaculated into her hair and across her face.

"MY TURN!" Bennie shouted as he grabbed the safety pins in her tits and twisted them viciously.

"Here comes daddy." He said as his huge cock got even bigger and then sent jet after jet of cum all over her tits and cleavage.

"Suck it hard again." Bennie told Kathy as he scooted up and crushed her aching tits under his ass.

"Okay." Kathy said softly. She hadn't screamed when he twisted her tits, because they were nearly numb again.

Opening her mouth, she breathed the huge head in and sucked it with abandon. In less than two minutes, Bennie was rock hard again.

"Roll over." He told her and, even though she knew what he planned, she did exactly as she was told.

"Spread your ass for me." Bennie told her as he moved into position behind her and placed the swollen, reddish purple head against her battered asshole.

"Ready or not, here I come." The little con said as he flexed his hips and drove his full thirteen inches into her, still leaking ass.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH FUCK! YOU ARE SPLITTING MY ASSHOLE." She cried as he buried himself in her plump, bouncy, cum filled asshole. His cock was larger than any of the other cons and it reached spots in her ass that had been untouched to that moment.

"Heh, heh, heh, heh. DAMN! This feels so good. I have died and gone to heaven." Bennie said as he pulled out of her ass and then drove in until his balls smacked against her ass again.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!" Kathy groaned as her head settled into a bobbing motion that matched Bennie's thrusting hips.

"Here, you fat cunt. Bob your head on this." Back Door said to her as he stuck his cock into her mouth.

"Un huh." The tormented woman said as she took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it as if her life depended on it.

"I love hurting women with my dick." Bennie said as he drilled into her defenseless asshole, stretching it beyond anything she had felt in her life.

"We should DP the bitch." BD said to Bennie, causing Kathy's eyes to widen to the size of silver dollars at the thought of these two monster dicks in her ass.

"No way." She thought to herself as she wrapped her hands around BD's cock and quickened her slurping and sucking.

"Damn, she is going at me like a vacuum. She must not want us both in her ass. Oh fuck I am cumming." BD said as he felt his cum flow shoot from his balls to her mouth in a millisecond.

12