Forced to Serve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm." Kathy moaned around his pulsating dick as she attempted to swallow all of his cum.

Bennie was still hammering her asshole as she continued to suck and slurp on BD's rapidly deflating cock and the visual stimulus was too much for him to handle. As the flaccid cock dropped from Kathy's mouth, trailing a line of sticky white cum, he let go of her ass cheeks and placed his hand between her shoulder blades, driving her face into the tough, vinyl of the seat and smashing her safety pinned tits into her ribcage, causing one of the pins to pop open.

"UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH!" Kathy grunted with each pile-driver stroke Bennie inflicted on her wide-spread asshole.

With every stroke of the little con's huge cock, Kathy could feel and hear the cum left by the other cons who had fucked her, squished out around Bennie's cock.

"I...can't...breath." She gasped as he neared his orgasm and then exploded in her asshole.

"AAhhhhh." Bennie said as he bottomed out in her ass and just let his cum flow into her.

When he finished using Kathy's ass, Bennie just pushed up to his knees and yanked his dick out of her saying;

"Anyone want to fist her asshole. She's ready for it right now."

But before Kathy, or anyone could respond someone said;

"Oh shit. It's starting to get light outside. We need to get the fuck out of here. The cops will be everywhere."

"We need to off this bitch." The con who had threatened her earlier said as he moved towards her.

"NO, NOT HIM!" Kat said as she scrambled to her knees and moved to the side of the bus.

"You promised me you'd do it." Kathy said as she looked at the big con. "You promised!"

"He aint doing shit." The other con said as he took a step towards her. "I am going to cut you open from your pussy to your tits." He said as he continued walking towards her with a knife in his hand.

"But first, I am going to let Bennie cut your fucking nipples off; maybe, both your fucking tits."

"NO! YOU PROMISED ME!" Kathy said as she scrambled over the seat behind her as she tried to put more distance between her and the knife wielding con still moving towards her. She could feel the panic rising in her stomach as her mind raced, searching for a solution. But, none came.

"You promised me." She said sadly as she found herself behind the big man again.

"You're mine, bitch." The con with the knife said. Kathy never saw it coming. The big con spun on his left heel, as his huge right hand connected squarely with her chin. The last thing she heard as her world went black was the sound of breaking bone that filled the, now nearly empty bus. The plump, mature woman crumpled in a heap at the big man's feet as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"You mother-fucker!" The knife wielding con screamed at him. "Fuck it, I am still going to let Bennie cut her fucking tits off before I cut her open." He said as he took a step towards where she lay.

"No." The big man said as his left hand shot up and connected with the cons nose, driving it back into his brain and dropping him instantly.

Looking up at Bennie, who had hoped to take a knife to Kathy's plump, battered body, the big con said;

"Run, Bennie, run."

The sleazy little con was out of the bus in a heartbeat as the big man picked scooped up Kathy's lifeless body in his arms and laid her on the seat where she had spent the night being gang-fucked by the bus load of escaped cons. Blood trickled out of her mouth and nose and ran down her cheek, where it mingled with all the sweat, semen and vaginal fluids that had been smeared over it during the long night she had endured.

"I won't let anyone else come back and hurt you anymore, Jayne." He said to her as he walked to the front of the bus and set down on the bottom step to keep watch. He could hear a helicopter in the distance and figured it was the cops, so he would wait for them.

******************************* Epilogue

The State Police and US Marshalls swarmed over North Georgia using local trackers with dogs to track down the twenty-seven cons who had escaped from the bus. Most of them were captured quietly, but a couple did not want to return to their little cells and went down fighting with whatever weapon they had at hand.

True to his word, the big con had remained with the bus to protect Kathy from further degradation and, as the cops surrounded the bus, he had just dropped to his knees and locked his fingers behind his head. There was no resistance left in him as visions of his wife, Jayne, lying dead on their bed swirled through his disintegrating mind.

"What'd you find George?" One of the State Troopers asked the cop coming off the bus. "And, where's your jacket?"

"All three guards are in the back of the bus. Their throats were all cut, after they were beat, probably nearly to death. And my jacket is covering the woman who is lying on a seat in there. From the looks of her, it's the missing woman we've been looking for since last yesterday evening. From the looks of her, they spent the night fucking her, that is, when they weren't' beating her, burning her, and shoving needles into her." George said, looking around at the tobacco field the bus had been parked in all night.

"Is she alive?" The first cop asked. "Do we need the medical examiner or paramedics?"

"I think she's dead, but we better have them look at her." George said as he walked to his car and called for medical.

A few minutes later the local Fire Department showed up with their Paramedics. One of them verified that the three guards were dead and covered them with a blanket, while the other two removed the jacket covering Kathy's body and replaced it with a blanket.

"Is she dead?" George asked the two corpsmen as they examined her for any sign of life.

"Get me oxygen, a neck brace and the backboard." One of the men said to the third medic. "We've got a weak pulse and she is barely breathing. Her jaw appears to be broken and she has puncture wounds and third degree burns in several places. But, she's alive."

Kathy became aware of someone speaking to her as her eye slowly opened and she tried to focus on the Paramedic looking down at her. She mumbled something about someone protecting her into the oxygen mask she wore and she could feel the warmth of the blanket covering her battered body and then, she went to sleep. The physical ordeal was over except for healing and the mental ordeal would wait for a day or two before it closed in on her. For now, she was safe, warm and on her way home.

12