Forcing a Fantasy

Story Info
Sorned daughter gets revenge.
1.3k words
3.74
48.2k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

I stand silently in the darkened corner of the club, stalking him with my ice blue stare. I absently twist my unnaturally blue/black hair, cropped at my shoulders, confident that he can't see me. My choice of clothes lets me blend into the darkness easily. I have on a pair of baggy black jeans, a fitted black tank top, and my beat up leather coat. My eyes narrow to slits. He looks happy and carefree.

He is 46 years old and leaning up against the bar, a beer in his large hand. His graying hair is the only sign of his slightly maturing age. As always, he towers over the surrounding patrons, standing at 6 foot 4. He has long brown hair that falls to his broad shoulders, his ice blue eyes piercing the dark vividly. He had always kept in shape but now he was well muscled and lightly tan. I've been wanting to fuck this man since I had turned eighteen years old 4 years ago.

He was my father. He had kicked me out 4 years ago because I had tried to seduce him on my 18th birthday, failing miserably. He'd been outraged and disgusted that his body had betrayed him. His dripping cock had gotten rock hard. He threw my stuff outside and had told me never to come back. My life became about just surviving. No happiness, love, or friendship had touched my life the past 4 years. I had lived through hell. The hell he threw me into.

Little did he know, I was back and my revenge was going to be very sweet. He's painfully oblivious that I was even here as he flirts with the bitches panting after him. I'm going to teach him to deny me, to deny his own twisted, carnal desires. For the rest of the night, I focus on him and only him.

Finally, at closing time. He stumbles out of the bar to a waiting cab and gives the driver his address.

I look at him through the rear view mirror, smirking. The bastard didn't even recognize me. Oh, but he will soon enough.

I steer the bright yellow taxi into the drive of my old childhood home. I turn around to find him passed out in the back seat. Still a lightweight, I see.

I climb out and walk around the front of the car to his door, opening it. He looks so weak, yet, still I want to fuck the shit out of him. Make him beg as I ride his fuck stick rough and hard. I grab him by hooking my arms beneath his and half walk/drag him into the darkened house.

Slowly, I make my way to his room and throw him down on the bed. For a long moment, I stand and stare at him. His loud cough startles me into action, I tie his hands tightly to the head board and his legs, spread wide, to the posts on the footboard. I inspect my handy work, smiling. Time to wake the bastard up. I pull my big bowie knife from the sheath attached to my calf.

"Daddy Dearest, wake up!" I scream right into his ear.

He yells loudly and jerks to sit up, but he can't, he frantically looks at the bondage, then my knife. When his eyes lift to my face recognition pours into his terror filled eyes.

"Oh fuck! What the fuck are you doing? Let me go right now, Sarah!" his voice sounded so distressed, I laugh.

"Let you go? That's no fun, Daddy. Why should I let you go? I never got a proper good bye from you. We both know what "proper" means. Now, let's get these clothes off." I snicker low, using my knife to carefully slice his clothes until nothing stood in the way of my lustful gaze.

He sadly tries to struggle, letting out a frustrated roar when he fails to escape my knots. My eyes gleefully dance with excitement and desire as I quickly remove my baggy clothes to reveal my thin but womanly body. He watches me, horrified and fascinated at the same time, I can tell.

I climb on the bed to straddle his shocked face.

"Look at my cunt, Daddy. You're going to be enjoying it very soon. You better not bite or I will bite back harder. Now, open your mouth, Daddy. Fuck your daughters juicy pussy with your tongue." I order him tersely.

When he clenches his hands around the railings on the headboard, I drop my dripping cunt to his mouth, and grasp his hair roughly. His fast gasps of horror excites me beyond belief, I grind my pussy down on his closed mouth hard.

"Oh! Eat this cunt, Daddy. You know you want my cum." I scream bitterly.

I yank his hair hard, silently commanding him to open up. He groans and finally succumbs to me. His tongue begins to roll around my spread pussy, flicking over my throbbing clit reluctantly. His loud moans vibrate my pussy, making me hump his mouth faster. He shoves his tongue in my cunt hole and wiggles it fast. I ride his tongue like a little cock, my muscles squeezing on it tightly.

I can tell he's loving my cunt. I look behind me and down to his cock. It's rock hard and dripping precum steadily.

"Oh Daddy, your fat cock is all hard and ready for me. Should I suck on that cock?" I grunt out, his tongue fucking me frantically. I stand up and look down at him. His face is glazed with my juice.

He quickly nods his head yes, thrusting his hips up off the bed.

"Tell me what you want." I order sternly, waiting.

"Oh god! I'm going to hell! Please, Sarah. FUCK! Suck my cock now! I want to cum in my daughters mouth! I want that cunt back on my face, Sarah!" he screams out wildly.

I smile seductively and turn around. I bend over and hungrily lick the pooled precum off his belly and rub his tight balls. I keep my pussy away from him as I lick up and down his pole, relishing in my power over him. I can feel him struggling to get his mouth on my pussy, I hear his whimpers. I take all of his cock deep in my mouth and drop my pussy to his hungry mouth. I suck on his dick hard and fast as he suckles my clit at the same tempo. His cock begins to swell and tremble. Shit! I need to cum now! My body quakes hard, I push my pussy down against his mouth as my cum squirts out all over his tongue.

"Fuck yes! Swallow my cum, Daddy! Does your daughters pussy taste good?" I scream, lifting my mouth off his dick before he can cum.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Sarah, your pussy is so fucking good. Make me cum, baby!" he pleads urgently.

I turn back around and straddle his hips. Grinding my cum soaked pussy on his cock. He bucks his hips up furiously, lifting me up off the bed.

"Your my bitch now, Daddy. I can fuck you anytime, anywhere, and anyway I want. Now, say it, Bitch!" I scream into his tortured face.

He shakes his head, panicky. I raise my hand, happily slapping him hard across the face. I laugh evilly at the red hand print.

"Fucking say it, you little bitch!" I roar.

"Oh god! I'm your bitch, Sarah! You can do anything to me and I'll love it!" he roars, tears falling down his face.

I stand up and climb off the bed, laughing. "Your mine, Bitch."

He starts thrashing on the bed, whimpering. His hard cock bouncing wildly with his movements. "Where are you going?!" he cries out.

"Oh, I forgot. I have to work. I'll be back," I casually reply, "in 8 hours." walking away and leaving him tied to the bed naked.

His screams of frustration is like music to my ears.

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers