Foreign Exchange Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

Marisol gave little cries of pain with the sting of the riding crop but she also felt more cum dripping from her. The pain she wasn't used to but she did like it. "More, please," she groaned.

"We have our orders," Jim reminded Marisol as he stuck his finger into her pussy and started finger fucking the 18 year old girl. He then slid in another finger. Pumping his fingers harder, faster and deeper.

Marisol arched her hips to the best of her ability, her cries of pleasure growing louder. Lisa circled and watched them both, a smirk on her face. Her husband was so a ho and Marisol a slut but she wouldn't have it any other way. She wasn't worrying about having an orgasm. She was going to enjoy watching Jim get Marisol off.

"More fingers. And don't be gentle. A little pain and screaming never hurt anyone," she ordered Jim and then took the paddle and slapped his ass hard to make sure he obeyed.

Jim jumped up a bit to the slap. He added more fingers as he finger fucked Marisol's young pussy. After several minutes he was fist fucking her cunt.

Marisol screamed when he put his whole fist into her but then she moaned and panted and begged for him to ride her.

Lisa took the riding crop and promptly used it to lay six stinging slaps, three to each of Marisol's breasts. "He will fuck you in three minutes slut and not a moment sooner. Jim, I want to hear her scream again. Take your fist all the way out and give it to her again, HARD. Failure to do so will mean no fucking for you."

Jim pulled his fist all the way out of Marisol's pussy and forced it back in as deep as he could push. He pushed as hard as he could.

Marisol didn't have to fake a scream it was wrenched from her. Her pussy throbbed painfully but then the pain was gone and she felt herself getting wet again.

Jim fisted at her hard and fast with each pump of his arm. Getting a little deeper each time.

Lisa watched for a few minutes and then she stroked Jim's shoulder. "Time's up. You can fuck that pretty cunt now."

Jim smiled up at his wife, "Yes Mistress. Shall I leave her tied during or take her to the bed?"

"Leave her tied. Naughty girls always get tied up."

"Yes Mistress," Jim squads into position above Marisol in the chair. He places his cock head on her 18 year old pussy lips and shoves his rock hard dick into her. He starts fucking the teenage girl in and out. Thrusting harder, faster and deeper. Jim looks to his wife as he fucks the young high school girl.

Lisa licks her lips and lifts up a breast and begins sucking it while fingering herself with the other hand, her eyes locked on Jim's as Marisol's moans and calls out his name over and over.

Jim watched his wife fingering herself, desiring to fuck her when he was done fucking Marisol. As he watched his wife, their eye's meeting with lusty looks. He fucked the teenage girl harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper with every thrust into her. This was heaven; they finally initiated this girl, something they both wanted to do since they first laid eyes on her.

Lisa was happy to feel the wetness run down her hand. She knew Jim would give her a good ride once he was done with their new slut. She smiled at Marisol's moans and occasional whimpers of pain. Nothing like a good mix of pleasure and pain to get the juices flowing.

Marisol felt the orgasm about to hit and she screamed out Jim's name when it hit, her body tensing and arching as she rode the wave.

Jim fucked Marisol wilder and harder as he neared climax. Feeling Marisol's tiny 18 year old pussy squeezing his cock even tighter forced his first load of hot potent seed to spray deep into the teenage womb. He kept watching his wife Lisa through every second of it. It was obvious she enjoyed the show of her husband fucking the high school girl that lived with them. He fucked his sperm deeper and deeper into the young girl.

Marisol felt him cum and she let out a low cry of happiness as she felt a second wave hit her. Her body was on fire and every muscle was so tense she thought she would break. It had never been this good, ever.

"Now pleasing us sexually will be your chores around the house for as long as you live here. Right Mistress?" Jim said as he pounded Marisol's pussy harder, faster and deeper. Thrusting in and out as he started nursing from her young breasts.

"Please, I can't take any more," Marisol moaned, her eyes going to Lisa.

"You are correct Jim. I'm thinking she will have to wear a different outfit each day and that her pussy must always stay shaved as well. She will have to be able to fuck at a moment's notice and she has to bring home friends every now and then that are willing to play as well," Lisa said as she walked over to a different table and selected a size 10" dildo and a strap on. She would let Jim finish first and then she would fuck the slave while he fucked her.

"Especially Cheerleader friends," Jim added with a grin. He fucked her harder and harder, deeper and deeper until he was about to explode again. He shot another load of hot cum deep into the teenager's cunt. He pulled out and moved so Lisa can take position, "I need to save some for the Mistress."

Lisa walked by and swatted his ass as she went between Marisol's legs and took her time sliding the dildo slowly into Marisol who moaned happily as she was stretched and filled. Once she was in, Lisa, snapped her fingers and spread her legs a little so Jim could fuck her.

Jim got behind his wife and shoved his cock into her pussy doggy-style as she was fucking Marisol with the strap-on. He thrusted into his wife harder and harder, faster and faster, his hands on her hips to help her thrusts.

Marisol was crying out wildly as she felt the double whammy of the thrusts of her Mistress and Master. She could get to like doing this all the time. It appealed to her on some elemental level.

"Oh yeah, Jim, you've gotten better. You're hitting the spot. Oh yeah baby," Lisa moaned.

"MMMmmmmm, you've trained me well, Mistress Lisa," Jim moaned as he fucked his wife/Mistress harder, faster and deeper. Ramming and slamming his cock into her wildly with every thrust.

Lisa and Marisol were moaning in sync but Lisa came first, her vagina walls squeezing her husband's cock hard, forcing him into cumming early. She knew how to make him jump.

Jim shot his load of cum deep inside his wife's womb, fucking his seed deeper and deeper into her.

Marisol came again, another cry of pleasure wrenched from her. Her body was glistening with sweat and her mouth was opened partly, giving her a sultry just fucked look.

Lisa pulled out and then turned to push Jim back and out of her. "Lick the slut clean and then untie her."

"Yes Mistress. Give her the full body licking clean?" asked Jim as he knelt beside Marisol.

"Yes, take your time if it makes you happy," Lisa crooned and went to the sink to clean off the toys.

"Yes Mistress," Jim replied and grinned as he started licking Marisol at her ankles, up her legs. He planned on having his tongue touch every part of the teenage girl's naked body. From her ankles to her face. And of course taking his sweet time on her pussy, ass, and tits. He got all the way up both legs and was licking paths from Marisol's asshole to her clit.

Marisol moaned and writhed and begged him to put his tongue in her pussy. "Please, senor, please!"

For once this evening he complied with what the young girl wanted, besides, he wanted to do a thorough job. Jim started probing his tongue inside her pussy. Started tongue-fucking her.

Marisol, moaned and cried his name. Her body tense as her juices flowed.

Jim drunk her juices as he tongue-fucked her pussy.

Lisa hummed softly to herself as she watched Jim, pleasuring their new slut.

"Shall we untie her now, Mistress?" Jim asked his wife.

Lisa thought about it and nodded. "Yes untie. What did you have in mind?" Lisa asked, seeing the look in his eyes that always meant he was going to suggest something very naughty.

"We sandwich this slut between us and both double-pound her," Jim grinned wickedly.

Lisa smirked. "I love your devious mind. Yes, let's." Lisa picked up a different strap-on and a different dildo. And put it on.

Jim untied Marisol, "On the bed, slut."

Marisol's legs were wobbly and she had to clutch at Jim before she managed to get her balance. She was going to be very sore but she didn't mind. She went to the bed and sat on it, her eyes on Jim.

"You get to be the boss," Lisa purred as she walked over with the ten inch dildo strapped on.

Jim laid on the bed next to Marisol, he pulled the 18yo girl on top of him to straddle him, sliding his rock hard dick into her pussy as she sat on him. Jim's fingers pulled Marisol's ass cheeks open showing Lisa a good view of the girl's open butt-hole and even a view of her husbands cock deep inside the young girl. He grinned to Lisa, "Fuck her ass, hon."

"With pleasure," Lisa purred as she rubbed the lube on the dildo and slid into Marisol's ass. Marisol gasped and cried out, "Dios mio!" Never had she felt anything like this before and she loved it.

Jim moved Marisol's hips so she was riding up and down on his cock. Once she got going he let her control the thrusting motions as she was getting double-fucked.

Lisa was content to let Jim play Master. It was fun to switch every now and then.

Marisol rocked her hips and either way made her moan and cry out their names as she got it from both ends.

"That's it sluts, after our fucking I'll let you two share my cock together to clean it up real good," Jim moaned out.

"Yes Master," Lisa said as she stroked the underside of Jim's cock even as she slapped Marisol's ass.

"And Marisol, for as long as you stay with us I want you to call me 'Daddy'. Got that?" ordered Jim as he thrusted up against her thrusts.

"Yes, Daddy," Marisol moaned.

"That's a good lil slut for Daddy," Jim moaned as he played with her breasts as they fucked.

Lisa kept the spanking up, Marisol's ass turning red. And it excited her so that she thrusted harder.

Jim hands went around Marisol and onto Lisa's ass pulling all 3 bodies together hard.

Marisol screamed and Lisa laughed and then purred as she reached between them and pinched Marisol's nipples, grinning as the young girl cried out.

Jim fucked Marisol harder and deeper as if attempting to fuck Lisa through Marisol.

Marisol's nails dug into his shoulders and she gave an endless scream as she orgasmed, the muscles in her ass and pussy tightening.

Marisol's squeezing pussy forced the seed from Jim's cock deep into Marisol's womb. He fucked his cum deeper up the young girl's birth canal.

"Careful husband, don't want her knocked up," Lisa warned.

"What if she's 'accidentally knocked up' from a 'boy at school'?" Jim asked with a grin.

"Then we will fix her. I will not have our fun spoiled by her being with child."

"Yes Mistress. Maybe just before she leaves us and then she can fuck around when she gets home and blame it on them?" Jim asked.

"That is an idea," Lisa said as she slowly withdrew from Marisol's ass.

"You want a turn at getting double pounded, honey?" offered Jim.

"Not today. We will have to teach her how to wear everything but I'm sure she would like to lick you clean, just like I want to."

Jim grinned as he leaned back with his hands behind his head and smiling, "Ok ladies. Be nice and share!"

Lisa pushed Marisol's head down. "Lick him bitch," Lisa ordered as she took her time licking his balls.

"Do a good job and I'll see if I can muster up another load of cum for you two to clean off and drink," Jim moaned as his cock and balls was being licked by both women.

Marisol licked his cock cleaned while Lisa finished off his balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm, God yes, accept your treat," Jim moaned as he shoved Marisol's mouth back around his cock and released his load inside her throat.

Marisol fought him for a brief moment and then swallowed.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. Enjoy that?" Jim asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Marisol replied.

"That's Daddy's lil girl," Jim smiled down at her. Then added, "Let's shower and go to bed."

"Yes Daddy," she said as she and Lisa obediently followed after him.

Jim started the shower and stepped inside, he was a gentle-man and helped the ladies into the shower. Each of his hands soaping up their skin.

Lisa sighed happily, as she leaned in against his hand. She and Marisol both washed him clean as well.

He held the girls slippery wet skin to his as he soaped them up, washing them both.

Once they were all washed up Lisa announced, "Time for bed."

The trio got out of the shower, dried up and hopped into Jim and Lisa's bed. Jim and Lisa snuggled with Marisol in between then as they drifted to sleep.

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers
12