Foreplay For Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and pulled back from Jessie, falling back onto the bed. I moved around and climbed onto him, Jessie slipping onto his face. I lowered myself onto his straining meat. No more teasing, I took him deep inside all at once. After just fingers and tongues, his cock felt immense, stretching my lips outward, beating against the wall of my pussy.

I fucked him hard, my hands on his chest, Jessie doing the same with his mouth. We must have looked like two people on a seesaw, like the ones you see in old slapstick movies, rolling down a railway track. We rose up and down in perfect time, nearing the orgasm, desperate to reach it.

Jessie came home first, having been fucked so hard already. Her neck arched back, a high-pitched whimper crossing her lips. She sounds so kinky when she cums, and her dirty little voice as much as anything sent me over the edge. The orgasm had been hovering in front of my eyes for some minutes, close but tantalizingly out of reach. Suddenly it burst at me, tearing through my body and shooting around my head, swirling above me like a phantom. After some moments I collapsed in a heap, exhausted, the blissful apparition gone back over the horizon once more.

Dev was still hard, but on the brink. Jessie and I cuddled together on the bed, Dev kneeling above us. He pulled off the condom and took his cock in his hand, holding it high above us. Jessie and I kissed passionately, our tongues twisting playfully, as the hot juice spat down onto our skin. Dev roared, watching it drip down our hardened nipples, mingling with the sweat of all three of us.

I put a blanket over Tony and left him on the chair, getting back into bed quickly. The three of us cuddled up close, stroking naked skin, falling asleep together. In the morning we would take a polaroid photo of Tony before setting him free. We'd warn him to leave the house directly, or the bar in which we met would get a framed picture in the post. That night Jessie and I just lay back in pleasure, enjoying the warmth, the lingering smell of sex, and the gigantic grin on Dev's face!

12