Forest Nymph Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet the lonely forest nymph.
1.2k words
3.85
56.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers

A bright, shocking red cardinal soared just above the think canopy of the forest. A canopy through which its vision could not penetrate, a leaf covered every square inch. This was a forest that was old and strong. The little flame of a bird came to a clearing and swooped down into it to perch on an outstretched, delicate finger. Meet Tiranya, the forest nymph, inhabitant and guardian of this forest –her forest. She curved her lips into a circle and whistled a little tune to her ruby-coloured friend and he chirped back. Tiranya giggled and the cardinal flew away to go about his daily business. Tiranya –or Tira and she like to call her self, she found her full name to sound to serious for her liking- sighed at the loss of her little bit of companionship, lay back down in the patch of sun she had claimed and slowly drifted off to sleep. When she awoke it was a few hours past midday and the sun had moved so that her patch of sun was mostly shade now. Tira rose to her feet and walked off in the general direction of the river. On her way she asked her self if she wanted to bathe there today, but decided against it. Bathing was more of a pass time for her than an act of hygiene. She loved ‘dirt’ as most people labelled it. Tira would always be more comfortable with a little soil stuck to her body, and soil is not dirty in her eyes anyways. It’s the perfectly clean forest floor. At times her skin would feel healthier when she covered herself in mud (something she simply loved to do) than when she bathed in water.

There were two soft taps from her feet stepping on to the large rock at the riverbank. She cupped her hands and lowered them to get a drink. After downing the cool, fresh water she sat on her knees and began to stare into the water. Tira looked at her reflection. She looked almost human except for a few details. Her skin was unique in that it was the colour of pale wood, grain and all, which could be mistaken for human skin tones, and it was close to the texture of skin. Her skin never really tanned like humans did, even though it was exposed to the sun all day. Having nothing to wear apart from the wreaths she often wove for her hair she was always naked. She had long, wavy, black hair that reached down to her narrow hips and was streaked in places where green grass grew from her head instead. Many flowers also grew in her hair and hung down her back. Tira was built thin, lean and tall with long legs. She often thought if she held her hair up over her head she could look like a small tree with a face. Which is not to say she had a body without any interest of appearance; though Tira’s womanly curves were understated and elongated she did not lack beauty. Being a nymph she was supposed to be very beautiful, which Tira believed sometimes, though living in the forest she often felt she was surrounded with things much more striking than herself.

A soft sound alerted Tira to look up from her reflection. She was quickly put at ease when she recognised the sound as her friend Nael, the water nymph. Nael came strolling down in the middle of the river her feet obviously not reaching the bottom. As she reached Tira she stopped and greeted her “Hi there, Tira.” She smiled Tira waved back to her and admired her image. She always found Nael to be very attractive. She had a very different shape than that of Tira: all full, round curves with large, soft breasts that Tira had used to sleep on while Nael was telling one of her wondrous stories of travelling. How she envied her friend’s ability to travel the world. While Nael could follow the river out to the oceans and ride the currents out to all places imaginable, Tira had to stay in her forest and never had the privilege of exploring or of meeting all the interesting people that Nael spoke of. Nael would often mention her many lovers; strong, handsome and charming men who adored her. Which would disturb Tira a bit, thinking she should love men the way Nael did. She conceded that she had used sex to convince certain men to stop hurting her forest, cutting trees or poaching or the like, and she did enjoy the feelings. But seeing Nael reminded her that she truly wanted a woman as a lover.

Nael moved along her way, down the river and Tira watched her friend go. Her eyes fell to Nael’s round swaying naked buttocks and she felt herself becoming aroused. Dew formed between the petals on the flower of her vulva and the same delicate finger that had been the perch for the cardinal moved down to tickle the bud of her clit. She lied down on the cool, moist earth next to the river, spread her legs and masturbated. Two fingers on her right hand went inside of her sliding in and out, smooth and wet. Her left hand was devoted to her clit; often her thumb alone would stroke it and sometimes she would switch to rub the little nub with her index and middle finger. Tira let the feelings roll over her whole body while she moaned out loud and fantasized about making love with Nael. She pictured Nael between her thighs licking her clit and fingering her, giving her the pleasure she has always wanted from her. Tira drove her fingers on her right hand as deep as she could get them and pinched her clit tightly as her orgasm began to sprout. “Ohhh, Nael!” she groaned and the climax bloomed and hugged her entire being. Tira washed her face and hands in the river and got up to look for something to eat.

The sounds of a quiet forest surrounded Tira as she walked among the trees foraging. She talked to herself about the things she would see because there was no one else to talk to. Every time Tira touched herself it would remind her of how lonely she gets but she thoroughly enjoyed it anyways. She had an overwhelming urge for sex all the time and was having to satisfy her self most often, which was on a daily basis and sometimes more than that. She would have the occasional man but months would go by without one –she really didn’t like men that much and usually could give her self more pleasure so she let most men pass through the forest without ever knowing of her existence. She’d never made love with a woman, even though she wanted to so very badly. It was rare for Tira to see even a woman and when she was lucky enough her charms that seemed to work without question on men were useless on women. The woman in question would either appear to not even notice Tira’s intentions or (on more unfortunate occasion) upon noticing she would be frightened and hastily leave her to her loneliness again.

(more parts to come. I'd love all forms of feedback and suggestions of what you'd like to happen)

Tarnishe
Tarnishe
3 Followers