Forest of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed before the vibrators came alive again and almost simultaneously, *Smack*, the crop stung my ass again, this time harder, stinging, but there were too many sensations to discern. My nipple was being sucked into warmth, soothed by it, nibbled gently between teeth, massaged by a soft tongue.

A fait tremor flowed over me. I recognized it as the first of several that always preceded my assent to orgasm. Pain shot from my nipple as the teeth clamped it, and then again. The mouth was gone from it, but the tongue reappeared quickly on my lip, teasing. My lips parted, my own tongue dry but ready was rewarded only briefly before being abandoned.

The vibe on my clit went still, but the one inside me continued. A hand glided lightly over my ass, a finger teasing along my crack. My body begged to be violated there again. My brain echoed the pleading, "please, please, please."

Something, not a finger, but something other slid between. It pressed at my ass, first requesting and then demanding entrance. My hips thrust backward and my body shuddered as it slid inside an inch and then another.

Another tremor, this one more obvious traversed my body and the vibe on my clit came alive instantly. *Smack* the crop stung my ass again, and then seconds later, my nipple exploded again as the crop met it. *Smack*

Yet another tremor, and then quickly another announced my orgasm's approach. *Smack* on the back of my thigh. *Smack* on my ass again. Teeth on my rump, pinching harder as the object in my ass was forced inward. Teeth gone, *Smack* and another, even more powerful tremor enveloped my senses.

Lips on my nipple and then a tongue and then teeth, harsh teeth, biting teeth, harder and then harder still, grinding, tugging, and then gone. *Smack* and *Smack* and *Smack* and my whole body exploded in pleasure.

My orgasm only begun, the object was removed from my ass. *Smack* and I was hurled to heights far beyond any previously achieved. *Smack*, too many sensations to manage. *Smack* and higher still.

And then everything was still as I convulsed, my body bathed in wave after wave of intense pleasure. My legs wobbled and threatened to give way as I shuddered and jerked. "Gawd!" I screamed to the world.

I had never felt such intensity, such overpowering pleasure, and such appreciation for every nerve still tingling with the memory of it. When it was over, I was alone, vulnerable, but bathed in warmth and peace.

(.)(.)

Minutes passed before I felt the plugs being pulled from my ears, and the mask was removed from my eyes. I managed to focus in time to see Sir walking away from me. He sat on the fallen tree a few yards away and smiled.

For the first time, the way He was looking at me was unsettling. Why wasn't He removing the collars from my hands and ankles? Why was He just sitting there, staring at me . . . grinning?

Finally He took up the bottle of water and walked back to me, still grinning as He approached. He held it to my lips and tilted it until I could drink. When He withdrew the plastic bottle, He sat it on the ground and began removing the black leather garment that had held its vibe to my clit. And then He tugged on the small cord that was attached to the vibrating egg inside me. When it didn't slide out, He tugged harder until it did.

The way He examined it puzzled me. He had a look in His eyes that I had not seen before. My eyes grew wide as He opened His mouth and slid it inside, "mmmmm". And then He opened His hand and let the egg drop into it, tossing it over His shoulder and into the leaves without any concern for where it landed. He stared me hard in the eyes as His fingers trailed a line from between my breasts down to my crotch.

His fingers found my opening and slid inside me. He withdrew them a moment later and drew them to His mouth, sucking them inside. "mmmmm", He repeated.

His expression took on an eerie look as His hand found my breast, squeezed it once and then slid around me. He took a handful of my hair and pulled my head backward causing me to screech in both pain and surprise. His mouth was on my neck, kissing, licking, nibbling and then moved lower. His mouth reached my now tender and throbbing nipple, licking, nibbling on it gently, but painfully nonetheless as it was raw from abuse.

His hand found my pussy again. He yanked my head back harder as He slid two fingers inside me. At the same time, His teeth bit down on my nipple until I was afraid I might faint. I screamed out, but he ignored it, biting down even harder.

When I was sure that I couldn't take anymore and was just about to yell, "stop", He released my nipple and my hair at the same time. He slid His hand behind my neck and pulled my head forward until we were eye to eye. He raised a questioning brow. When I said nothing, He moved His mouth to mine and flicked His tongue over my lips. Just as I thought He was going to kiss me, He took my lower lip between His teeth and tugged at it, biting down on it hard. When He released it, He again looked me in the eyes and raised that same questioning brow.

I wanted to say the word. I wanted Him to stop, but I couldn't say it. Something inside me wouldn't allow it. My own inability to say that one simple word frightened me. I didn't know who I was, who was pretending to be me. There was a stranger in my body who didn't want Sir to stop, who was practically begging Him to continue, daring Him to.

Seeing the look of determination in my eyes, He was emboldened. He removed His fingers from me and brought them to my mouth, forcing them inside roughly, twisting them around my tongue. They were slick with me and tasted of sex.

Again He cocked His head at me as if unsure, as if He was trying to read me, to determine if I actually wanted Him to continue or if it was false bravado. I didn't have the answer, so I could not show it to Him.

He grinned and then bent and took up the riding crop, holding it in front of my face for me to see. He flicked it back and forth so quickly it was a blur and I could hear the swishing sound and feel its breeze on my face. Again, He cocked His head and raised His brow, giving me yet another chance to utter the word. I did not—could not.

He took a half step backward and pointed the end of the crop at my breast. I bit my lower lip even harder than He had and waited. Seeing that, He grinned and began flicking the end of the crop back and forth rapidly again, letting it fan my already aching nipple. My eyes were locked on His so tightly, my concentration so focused, I barely felt the leather's sting as it slapped back and forth across my breast.

He widened the flipping motion and quickened it, swish, swish, swish, it hissed as it stung the flesh of my breasts, stomach and abdomen. And then He stopped, pointing it at my crotch, letting the soft leather tease my pubic hair, letting it glide between my folds. And then *Smack* it stung my pussy, and *Smack* again and yet again. He was returning my stare the entire time until the pain finally caused me to clench them shut.

He didn't continue until my eyes were open again, and when He saw my expression, He seemed to know something that I was just beginning to realize. I was almost there again—my peak near.

Sir turned quickly and searched frantically through the leaves until He found the egg. He grabbed the small white remote and it sprung to life in His hand. Instantly, He pressed it to my clit and held it there firmly with His hand. The crop fell to the ground and His other hand was at my cheek. He moved in and began darting His tongue out, licking my cheeks, my chin and my mouth. I offered my tongue just as my body began to explode and He took it deeply in His mouth and sucked on it.

The pleasure was so great that I was helpless to restrain it. I surrendered. I lost control of my body. My legs buckled and I slumped until the rope above was the only thing holding me up. I could feel myself jerking and convulsing, but I couldn't stop it. My cries shattered the silence of the forest as my bladder emptied itself onto the ground. And then there was nothing but silence surrounded by darkness.

(.)(.)

We didn't leave our room again until it was time to check out. Sir spent almost every minute of that day and a half tending to me, soothing my reddened flesh with creams and ointments. He was so gentle and tender as He made love to me, I never wanted it to end. We napped only briefly now and then between our repeated lovemaking.

I will never forget the look in Sir's eyes when we finally parted, and His final words still echo constantly in my brain, "Thank you, pet."

"Thank you, pet, pet, pet, pet, pet, pet, pet, pet, pet..."

*The Beginning*

Sir_Erotica

12