Forest Retreat

Story Info
A fantasy concerning priestly discipline of a slut.
1.7k words
4.4
36.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this fantasy I sign up for a spiritual retreat in the country that the new local church has organised. I go along with a bunch of other women looking for spiritual guidance and we ride to the woods in a minivan with 3 of the priests.

After some team building exercises and spiritual discussion around the campfire, we retire to our tents. The travelling and fresh air has had me horny all day so I masturbate and just as I'm in the middle of my orgasm, one of the priests, Father Dermot comes into my tent and stops me. "I knew straight away that you'd be in need of some extra spiritual guidance my child."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"Well of course I can forgive you. If you're truly sorry and intend to change. That's what we're here for isn't it? To help you become better people."

"Yes Father. Thank you."

"Good," he says, sitting down beside me. "Now we don't believe in prayers for penance. A spanking is what young women like you need. A firm hand to guide you along the correct path. So come and lie over my lap."

I'm a bit surprised but so embarrassed at getting caught that I don't question him. I lay over his lap and he spanks me several times with his strong hand through my nightshirt. He's told me not to make a sound because it wouldn't be nice to wake up the rest of the group. I've never been spanked this way before. Physically it's just like any other spanking I've had. But he's speaking to me in a quiet, soothing voice between each spank. "I know you're a good girl but you have these naughty thoughts inside you. You mustn't worry. You mustn't let the bad thoughts take over. I will spank the bad thoughts out of you and when I've finished with you, you will only be left with the good in your heart. That's what you want, isn't it my child?"

"Yes Father Dermot".

"Good girl. You're so lovely and we don't want to lose you to wickedness."

Even as he's saying this I feel bad. I was already wet from before but as the heat on my bottom increases I find myself even more turned on. He sounds so sincere in his belief that this should be making me feel like a good person, I feel wicked for disappointing him and I'm afraid that I'm beyond redemption. I begin to cry in shame and despair.

"Why are you crying my child?"

"I don't think it's working. I'm still having bad thoughts."

He smoothes down my hair and whispers "Don't worry. You have to give it time. I've helped many women just like you and they're all leading full happy lives. It just sounds like your bad thoughts are buried too deeply to be spanked out of you in this way and I'll have to try another way."

He lifts my nightshirt up so that my bare bottom is exposed to him. He continues to spank me, now on my nude bottom, whispering reassuringly "Thoughts and feelings are like little bundles of energy. You feel fear in your belly, love in your heart, and bad thoughts in your bottom. That's why we spank your bottom, to let those bad feelings know they're not welcome there. Your bad feelings are so deep inside that I need to try to find them with my fingers."

Even before those last words leave his lips, I feel his finger penetrate my bumhole and I inhale sharply in shock. But I remember that I have to be quiet and I try to control myself. His finger moves all around inside me, stretching the walls of my rectum.

"You're very tight back here. I can see we've got a lot of work to do. Stand up and come outside. We need more room for this."

He leads me out just a little bit away from camp. He finds a large oak tree stump and directs me to kneel on it. I position myself on my hands and knees on the stump and he raises my nightshirt right up to my head. He hangs a torchlight from a nearby tree so that it shines on my arse and he opens me up again. This time probing with two, then three fingers.

"You're doing really well, I know you want me to rid you of these bad thoughts. Does it feel like I'm getting close? Do you feel the bad thoughts up here in your tight little bumhole?" He presses his fingers hard against the walls of my back passage to emphasise the area he's referring to.

"Yes I can feel them there. Please make them go away."

He continues to massage my rectum with his fingers, reaching in as far as he can. Being exposed like this makes me feel so ashamed and I feel like he can see every bad, filthy thought I've ever had. His insistent touch and reassuring voice do nothing to make my bad thoughts disappear though. Half of me wishes he'd start massaging my pussy so that I can cum all over his hand and show him just what a bad girl I am. The other half of me is hoping that he can't see how wet my pussy must be because I'd hate for him to think I was beyond saving from myself. But just as I have that thought, I feel his hand reach down and slide over my wet pussy. I gasp with shock and fear.

"Don't be scared my child. All this wetness shows just how far we've come. The bad feelings come out of your body this way. You've never been this wet have you?"

"No Father."

"You see. This isn't just the wetness you feel when you secretly violate your body in the dark. Or when you let your date fuck you in the back of his car after a cheap meal. Those times, just a little badness is coming out to push you into doing those deeds. This is all of it. All the dark thoughts you've ever had are coming flowing out of you now in this wetness because I'm opening you up and showing them there's nowhere to hide. Isn't that good news?"

"Yes... Thank... you... Father." My breathing is ragged with relief and pleasure.

"Now I've released all I can from you with just my fingers but they can't reach inside as far as I need to go. I'm going to use my cock to find the rest ok?"

"Huh?" In my dazed state I'm not sure I'm hearing him correctly. He leaves me in no doubt when he walks around in front of me and releases his cock from his clothing.

"I'm sure you've seen a hard cock before. Naughty women like you tempt us men away from the path of righteousness by acting slutty to make our cocks hard and our minds stupid. Even with all my experience and knowledge, looking at the curves of your bottom, seeing your wet pussy and hearing your seductive moans, my cock has got hard. Lucky for you, I know enough to still be in control of my mind. It's not your fault you were designed this way but I mean to rid you of your sluttiness once and for all. I'm going to put my cock in your mouth so that it's wet when I push it into your bottom. Open your mouth my child."

I open my mouth and he slides his cock inside. I suck on it like my life depends on it. I don't want him to see what a cock-sucking expert I am. I don't want him to guess just how many cocks I've had in my mouth before his. But he feels good in my mouth and all this special attention he's giving me, all his concern over my behaviour, makes me so grateful to him I want to please him and bring him off in my mouth. These latter thoughts dominate and my mouth moves expertly and hungrily over his smooth shaft. He gently pushes my head back and frees himself from my mouth.

"It's a good job I'm in control. I could feel the slut inside you taking over and trying to distract me from the task at hand." I'm amazed that he didn't want a full blow job from me. The men I'm normally with rarely even let me come up for air, they can't get enough of my mouth around their cock. But perhaps this man is different and sees me as more than just a cock-sucking slut.

He moves behind me once more and opens my arse hole with the first two fingers of each hand. He eases his cock into my gaping hole and then lets it close around him. He gently pushes in deeper and deeper, pulling out a little then pushing in more deeply with each thrust. I groan with discomfort and pleasure as he fills me to the hilt.

"That's it. I can feel I'm getting nearer to the core of all your bad slutty thoughts. I will soon cleanse you of them my child."

As he fucks my arse I feel so good and so bad. So confused but so desperate to cum. His slow methodical rhythm continues as he keeps telling me how close I am to changing my ways and being a good woman. Assuring me that my life will be so much better once he's got rid of all the bad feelings inside me. But all I want to do is cum. I reach back and rub my pussy and begin to fuck myself on his cock. All too soon I'm crying out and cumming hard, tensing up and contracting around his cock. Before he can do anything to stop it, my sudden movements bring him to climax and he spurts warm white cum deep into my bowels crying out "Oh! Oh! You demonic little slut you've made me cum!"

He pulls out of me and guides me off the tree and down onto the ground, wrapping me in his arms. "You are quite a challenging little slut. I can see I'm going to have to have a lot more sessions with you before I can fully cleanse your spirit..."