Forever and Always

Story Info
A brother and sister lose control.
2.3k words
3.86
86.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah jumped as she heard the door open. She was in a supply closet that no one used and thought it the perfect place to drown out her sorrow. After hours and hours of searching, she finally found a place where she can be alone... until now.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Sarah immediately turned away from him.

"Who are you?" She asked wiping her tears away. He walked over to make sure she was okay, touching her shoulder for comfort. He felt lightening as he touched her and his cock went painfully hard. She turned around and he could tell she'd been crying. Her face was flushed, lips parted, and her clothes were wrinkled. She looked like hell. She looked like heaven. He wanted her.

"M-m-my, I mean I-I Chris n-name..." He felt his face turn red and he felt embarrassed.

"Your name is Chris? Well Chris, if you don't mind, I'd like to mourn and feel sorry for myself and hate the world alone. Please leave." She pointed to the door but he just stood there. She looked back at him in time to see his eyes go hot. He looked like a giant to her and she instantly felt intimidated. At 19 years, she was 5'9, sun-kissed, with long, brown hair, green eyes, and full, very kissable, lips. She was 125 pounds with a little waist and large breast. Chris had to be at least 6'4 around 20 years old with green eyes and brown hair just like hers. He was extremely sexy. If she stayed in the closet with him any longer, she might do something that she would regret. She stood up and, again, wiped her tears away. He grabbed her hand and guided her to the door. As they got back to the reception her aunt, Linda approached them.

"Hello, you two. I'm glad you met." She smiled a completely genuine smile. You would think that she was happy her sister was dead. "Sarah, meet your brother, Chris." He turned a bright, scarlet red and dropped her hand. He felt sick that he was thinking those things about his sister and even worse was that it was on the day of his mother's funeral. Even though he felt sick, he still wanted her and he could barely walk, he was so hard.

"I know both of you are confused but your mom had Chris when she was 16 and had to give him to a foster family. Two years later, she got married and had Sarah." She knew she should be thinking of the fact that Chris was her brother, but Sarah couldn't stop thinking of him naked and touching her and making her feel good. Her aunt was still rambling on about some thing or another then she smiled and excused herself. When she looked at Chris, he was staring at her.

"What was she talking about?" Sarah asked with a slight smile on her sexy, red lips.

"She said that she thought I should stay at mom's house for a while with you." He couldn't help but notice how she sucked in air quickly as if she weren't getting enough. He found that very erotic. Hell, he found everything she did erotic and he wanted to pull down her panties in front of everyone and bury his aching cock inside of her. He assumed that since he knew she was his sister, he would stop wanting her, but every second he was near her made him want her more.

"So where are you staying now?" She asked. Secretly, she wanted him almost as much as he wanted her. Just him standing there looking so at ease made her hot and bothered.

"Room 305." He replied quickly. The conversation went on and on. There were friends of the family and family members all wishing them well and telling them how sorry they were and how young and healthy their mom looked. Sarah looked like she was going to breakdown but Chris was there with her the whole time and that somehow gave her strength. The day was finally over and Chris wanted nothing more than to lie down and go to sleep. He heard a knock on his door and was tempted to ignore it, but the knock wouldn't go away so he gave in and opened the door. When he did, he was surprised to see his sister there in her PJ's and looking sexy as hell. She looked guilty and bit her lower lip, which made Chris' cock twitch in his pants. I will not get hard now. I will not get hard now. I will not get hard now. He kept repeating to himself.

"I'm sorry to bother you at this hour, I'll just go." She started to walk away.

"No, come in." He closed the door behind her and they both sat down on his bed. They were so close he could feel her body heat, yet they weren't even touching. She looked at him, and then lifted her lips to his, softly. They fused instantly. Then she pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I should-" He kissed her, the assaulter this time. Hot. Needy. Desperate. She opened her mouth to his assault as their tongues danced together in an erotic tango. Her legs wrapped around his body and he lost it. He completely ripped her shirt, and then pulled off his own. He snapped her bra off and removed his mouth from hers to kiss lower. He licked her nipple and she almost cried out so he started to suck on it. She arched her back; her nipples met his hungry mouth. Then he stopped to do the same to the other one. He was grinding into her as she yelled his name. He inserted his finger into her and it came out drenched. Deliberately, He looked at her and licked all of her juices from his finger.

"You're definitely ready for me." Chris pulled down his pants and entered her, inch by slow inch. He wanted to savor this moment forever. She screamed as she pushed her soaking pussy faster into his cock frustrated, causing more friction between them.

"Fuck me NOW!!! Faster and h-h-harder," he laughed at her loss of control and pulled out. He turned her around so that her back was facing him and he plunged deep into her tight channel. He did just as she asked and thrusted into her, hard, over and over. He felt his balls tighten and tried to hold off an orgasm but then Sarah cried out as her release rocked her body and he couldn't hold on. They both came, their groans mingling together. His cum was mixed with hers was all over the bed. He pulled out of her and they both lay on his bed with smiles on their faces. He was thinking of something to say but when he looked at her, she was sleep.

The next morning, Chris woke up with a warm, little body next to his. Everything that happened the night before came back to him and he realized he was hard. Sarah moved against his body and he wanted her all over again, but would she be as submissive as she was last night? She turned around and her eyes opened, going from alarm, to calm when she saw him.

"Good Morning." He smiled. When she didn't smile back, he looked at her in concern. "What's wrong?"

"What we did last night was wrong. It was stupid and selfish. You're my brother. We committed incest. We could be arrested." The words she said was like a physical blow to the chest. He couldn't believe she regretted the intimacy they shared. And he was going to have to live with her. His sexy, hot, and off-limits sister.

"I'm sorry." He got up, turned away from her and put on some clothes to hide his growing erection. He also got out some clothes for her. "You can use those for now. When you get back to your room, you should take a shower though because we made a big mess." He meant that literally and emotionally.

"Chris." She said, but he still didn't look at her. She grabbed the clothes he gave her and put them on. " My plane leaves in a few hours, I'll see you later, I guess." And she left the room without another word.

*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*

A week later, his plane arrived in Raeford, North Carolina. He walked from the baggage claim area and saw his sister. She looked Beautiful with her dark hair, now cut to her shoulders and a stylish brown dress with 3 inch, brown wedges. Every since their first encounter, she was the star in all of his fantasies. As he neared her, she smiled and they hugged each other. Anyone with eyes could tell they were brother and sister. They both took after their mom with their beautiful bluish-black hair and Smokey green eyes with tanned skin.

"So, how was your flight, big brother?" She asked as they exited the airport and went to her car.

"It was okay, nothing special." He put his stuff in the trunk and got into the car. "The rest of my stuff along with my car will be coming in a few weeks and I already found a job." She said nothing but nodded her head. She didn't even try to make conversation. After about 20 minutes, she pulled up in a driveway of a house that looked completely beautiful. It had about four bedrooms and a balcony in the back. It was a brick house and had a garage. This was the perfect house to have a family and he could picture his mom and her husband with little Sarah in the yard, with a dog and other kids, laughing and loving. Another image came in his head. This one of Sarah, pregnant, holding his hand as two other little Sarah's ran in the yard. She kissed him happily and then he was thrown back into the here and now. She walked to the door and unlocked it. She stepped inside and he followed. She showed him around the house. His room was right next to hers. He put his bags down in it and ran back downstairs to help her cook dinner.

"So, What are we having little sister?" He asked. She yanked his shirt, pulling him closer to her and smashed her lips against his. With their tongues tangled together and her breathy moans, Chris could have come on the spot. She pulled down his pants, along with his boxers and bent down to lick the head of his penis. He grabbed her hair and she sucked him into her mouth.

"Come on, baby." He pushed deeper, trying to go slow.

"Take all 10 inches of me." He groaned. Still holding her hair, he moved his hips. Time seemed to fade away, until it was only her. Looking sexy.

"Relax your throat for me." He whispered words of encouragement as she followed his command. She took him all the way in her mouth just like he told her to.

"I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!" He yelled. He felt his release rock his body and his cum went down his sister's throat. She swallowed it all then she stared up at him. She looked like a sensual princess. He pulled her up and lifted her dress. He pulled her underwear down and plunged his finger into her, making her groan. He pulled it out and licked it off

"You're wet, little sister." he bit her ear and she sighed "Wet for me." She was turned over, and then Chris bent her down, putting her hands on the table "Don't move them." He growled and she nodded. Chris opened her pussy lips and lined his cock with her hole. He waited a second. Another. Then plunged deep.

"Baby, you're so tight and wet." He wrapped his hands around her and rubbed her clit. He could tell she was Cumming so he pushed harder.

"Fill me up big brother!" She practically cried "AAhhhhhhhrrrggggg!! Yeeeesssssss!" She came all over the floor. Suddenly too tired to stand, they both collapsed. Chris was the first to stand and he picked Sarah up and took her to her room.

"I have a confession to make." Chris said, "I didn't sell my house in New York, and I didn't really get a job here. My stuff isn't coming and I didn't even quit my job in New York."

"I was thinking, and I don't want to live here. I sold mom's house and I just didn't know how to tell you." He smiled and kissed her again.

"Well, since you don't have a place to live, why don't you stay with me?" Instead of answering, she smiled and lay her head down against his chest. She woke to the sound of voices in the hallway. Following the sound, Sarah found Chris talking to a man she didn't know and an empty house. When he saw her, he smiled.

"Hello sleepyhead. Your stuff is being sent to my house now and should be there by tomorrow night." He hugged her.

"What's going on?" She asked drowsily

"Don't you remember, honey? We're getting married and you're moving in with me." She nodded as if she understood.

"We will be together forever and always."

"Forever and always." he repeated.

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Chris Jr yelled. Sarah was pregnant again. Chris licked her nipple and she moaned.

"Go feed Cj, Hun." She whispered

"In a minute." He replied. Chris rubbed her belly and put his throbbing cock inside her. She cried out. Every day they were together, it seemed like he needed her more. He kissed her to swallow her moan. He not only felt lust but he felt overwhelming love for her. They both came, exploding, flying.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. And I always will."

The End