Forever Knight Ch. 2

Story Info
The night before Levian.
1.5k words
4.32
14.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

The air was thick. Much thicker than he liked. It wasn't the regular morning thickness that one gets used to. It wasn't even the mildewed dampness of the cold stone walls and floor. It was the Thickness of battle. The thickness of fear and the death that would soon follow.

Maximus Iralius, 3rd General under Lord Lionheart stood at the window of his chamber over looking the training yards. His men were there finishing final preparations for tomorrow's battle. So many of then would not make it back. He lowered his head with the thought. So many wasted lives ... taken much to young. The sun was setting over the horizon and he could hear armored footsteps climbing the stairs outside his room. "Probably Lady knights...." He thought. she loved to watch the sun set from the rooftop.

Resting his hands heavily on the stone window ledge, he leaned forward and bent his head to his chest. Tomorrow's battle was for the castle Levain... This could turn the tide of the war in either direction. If they failed.... No. They would not fail. They needed this victory and with every part of him that was a man, he vowed that he would take Levian, in the name of Pradonia. He felt a cold breeze sweep over him as the fear returned. He was such a strong man... Yet sometimes even the bravest of men feel fear.

He was brought out of his revere by a warm and startling hand on his shoulder. He turned to see a woman before him, dressed in silks and clad in plate mail. He smiled at seeing her. Her gold blonde hair tumbled softly over her shoulders and spilled softly onto her back. Her bright green eyes sparkled as the setting sun reflected in them casting an amber hue over her delicate features.

"Hello, Lady Gainsborough." He said taking her hand and slowly drawing up to his lips where he placed a tender kiss on the top of her hand. " Why do you grace me with your presence this evening?"

" I was just wondering..." She started. Slightly taken aback by his touch. She admired his strength. Even after all he had lost... He was still as strong as ever. "Have you heard the plans for tomorrow....?"

"Aye..." He replied solemnly.

"Remaria has far greater numbers than we... Do you think we.. stand a chance?" She asked.

He turned toward the sun just in time to see it duck behind the forest top. " I think we have little choice, Celes." Turning back to her he took her hand. " We have to win tomorrow... We have to."

" I know..." She started. " Its just... The Remarian Army... Something has changed in them.. Its almost like they are not human... And I... I'm just frightened."

Within a moment Maximus had his arms around her. "Its ok.... I know. Trust me. But we will see it though. For Lord Lionheart and Lady Knights... For Pradonia and all the towns destroyed by Remaria... For All the lives lost... For you ... and for me. For us." He finished lifting her chin.

"Maximus... I" She began.

"Shhh..." Without another word he slowly lowered his head and gently pressed his lips against hers. He felt her gasp under his touch, slightly withdraw and then return the kiss. Slowly at first, then with more security. Maximus let the kiss go only for a moment and spoke to her, his lips still only a fraction of an inch away from hers. " My lovely Celes.... It is terribly difficult to hug you properly with this armor on..."

The both laughed as the hug was broken. While she was still busy trying to stop blushing, Maximus moved to kiss her cheek. He let his kisses slide down her chin and then her neck, all the while his hands began to unclasp her armor. With a loud clang her breast plate and back plate clang noisily to the floor causing them to both jump. They laughed again.

"Isn't this supposed to be serious?" Celes asked with a smirk.

"Oh.. It is..." He sighed as he took her by the small of her back and pulled her into his arms. The silk of her robes felt cold against his bare chest. He could feel her heart pound against her ribcage like it was trying desperately to break free. He Could feel her chest heave with each excited breath she took and he could feel the hot warmth of her breath against his neck as she exhaled. He slowly started to kiss her again. Her delicate but deadly fingers reaching behind him to untie his long dark hair. Once freed the silver traced strands fell over his face as he continued to kiss her. Her hands tangling themselves in his hair, he moved his kisses down her neck and over her bare shoulder. He placed his hands on her hips and slowly began to rub her lower back, caressing her soft skin over the silk. Slowly he moved his kisses down to her collar bone, bringing his hands up cautiously and placing them over her luscious breasts. She gasped and Maximus felt her lean into his touch. With the grace of a dancer, her slowly led her over to his bed and sat her down. Never breaking contact.

"This may very well be the last night we spend together, Maximus...." She sighed.

" Maybe... But I will come back to you. As long as you come back to me..."

"I promise!" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. Her nails gently tracing the muscles of his back, occasionally over passing a scar. Maximus reached up and gently took her face in his hands as he deepened the kiss. Leaning her back, he brought his hand up her thigh tracing her curves and rested in on her stomach. He began kissing her neck and collar bone as he slowly slid his hand under her blouse and gently caressed her breast. Hearing a lovely sigh form her he knew she was enjoying it. Sitting up, he slowly unclasped the buttons on her top, letting it fall open. Her body was a masterpiece. He stared for a moment thanking God for creating such a perfect creature before leaning over her and kissing each delicate nipple. Gently he began to message her left breast as he teased her right with his tongue. Her hands once again became tangled in his hair as she felt his free hand slip down her thigh then back up, under her silk robes. Her grip on his hair tightened as he touched her. First with a gentle rub, slow and rhythmic. The inserting one finger then two. He moved slowly watching her face for a small while before he bent down in front of her. She smelled so sweet, he thought as he slowly began to lick her. And tasted sweeter, he though to himself. He inserted two fingers and gently started to move as his licked her swollen clit. In no time at all she was squirming and pulling at the bed sheets. A moment later, she exploded into orgasm, arching her back and crying out. Her body shook as she fought to stay conscious.

Maximus sat up wiping his face and looked at her for a moment. Seeing her laying under him, panting and sweating. Something about the fact that he had done that to her made him smile. He placed his hand over his harness and made a slight gasp. He was so hard it hurt. He stood and quickly removed his pants and then kneeled between her legs. He leaned over so that his face was inches form hers.

"Celes ... my love.." He said softly. " I love you..."

"I love you too, my ... my knight... " She spoke between breathes.

"That's General to you.." he laughed as he slipped his arm under her waist and slowly entered her body. He felt her muscles tighten as he began to move, slowly at first, then with a steady rhythm. She was so warm and soft that he almost lost it right away. Her nails raked his back as he continued to move. Before long, she was trusting her hips to match his movement, arching her back and pulling his hair. They became one as their moans echoed off the stone walls. Their breath hot on each others necks. He kept up with a steady rhythm, gradually quickening the pace until all that existed was the two of them and this moment. Maximus felt her legs wrap around him as she arched her back and dug her nails deep into his back. He fell heavily on top of her, still moving, he kissed her deeply holding her close to him and a moment later they began to shake as their bodies ignited and they shared each others orgasm. Maximus fully collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. He fought as his muscles threatened to give out on him. He could feel Celes shaking under his massive muscular body. Her breath hot on his ear. He reached behind him and pulled the cotton sheet over them and held her until they both came back down.

"Stay with me tonight, my lady..." He asked in a whisper.

"As you wish, Milord."

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers