Forever Knight Ch. 3, Pt. 1

Story Info
A Lord and two Ladies meet in secret
4.6k words
4.45
45.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

01/14/1312

-Pradonia (Diary # 6) War date: 547 days and counting.

Today was a day I doubt I shall forget anytime soon. So once again I entrust to these pages my darkest secrets….

I had no idea what I was thinking. Thoughts were spinning through my head at break neck speed. The air was thick with tension. The back of my shirt was sticking to my back with the same sweat that was rolling down my neck. It seemed like I had been waiting there for hours. I began to think I was crazy. What was I doing here..? If Sabin had ever found out... I got up to close the shutters on the window. There was quite a ferocious storm outside. I picked up my cloak and pulled it tightly around my shoulders. I was so anxious and yet I was still afraid. Its not like I did this kind of thing all the time... I was about to leave when the door swung open filling the large chamber with its thundering creak of oak on stone. I knew in that instant that this was it. If I had any second thoughts, it was too late now.

I watched as she closed the door. She was radiant. She hadn't been in the castle long, but it didn't take much time for me to notice her. She stirred a feeling in me that shocked me and slightly appalled me... I tried to keep it from my mind but before long the want I felt for her shook me to my core. I had to have her... She stood there for a moment. She was out of breath. I watched as her chest heaved under her clothes. She was wearing a white poet shirt, the same as myself only I was wearing a brown jerkin over mine. She was wearing a thin vest of chain mail. The way it hung loosely over her chest and curved back down over her abdomen showing off her curves in a most seductive way was so hot. She had on tight black leather lace up pants and the same mid-height boots as me. She was standing with her shapely hips half cocked with a small canvas bag slung across her shoulder. I can't begin to describe her looks. Her long flowing golden blonde hair shimmered under the glow of the ceiling candelabra. She was a goddess.

She took a confident step closer to me and let the bag slip form her grasp. It softly hit the floor behind her. The shutters strained under the pressure of the storm outside letting a small gust of wind sweep through the room. The candles flickered and her hair blew past her shoulder. I hadn't even touched her and I was soaked with anticipation.

"Your late Celes..." I said.

"I... I know. I'm sorry. I..." She said and took another step forward.

Where are the boys?" I asked in a hushed voice. I really had no reason to be so quiet, seeing as we were in the residential wing in an unoccupied chamber. I just couldn't shake the fear of getting caught. Maybe that’s what had me so hot.

"Sabin and Maximus are sleeping...” Celes said still walking closer to me. She paused about a yard away and produced a small vile from her belt. "I made a deal with the keeper of the tavern..." She smiled wickedly as she pocketed the vile.

I smiled back at her. The anxiety I was feeling was multiplying rapidly. Every move she made was so fluid. So graceful... I was having trouble controlling myself. Then I thought... This was a sinful, sultry tryst... so what was wrong with it being lustfully deviant? I took the few steps to reach her with a fast stride and slipped my hands around the small of her back and pulled her against me. The cold metal of her chain mail pressed against my chest drove me crazy. I could feel my nipples getting hard through the thin material of my shirt. I heard her gasp as her body pressed against me. I felt her hands wrap around my shoulders and before I knew it, our lips were pressed together. I nearly lost it then and there. I felt my knees buckle as an indescribable sensation spidered it’s way up my body from my feet to the top of my head. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. She gently scratched at my back as our tongues met. Again the wave washed over me and intensified ten fold. I found myself leaning heavily against her just to keep my balance.

The mood changed suddenly. A blast of thunder roared through the castle and seemed to shake it down to its very foundation. A moment later I felt Celes take a firm grip on my hair and pushed me gently back to the desk and pressed herself against me forcing me to bend back over the desk.

" You seem so nervous Lady Destiny..." She purred. Her breath, hot on my neck.

I felt myself shake as I fought to speak. It was so unlike me to be so powerless... I felt weak... dirty.... And I liked it.

"Well. er... I..." I just couldn't grasp one of the thousand thoughts running through my head.

"Is this the first time you have been with a woman, my lady?" She purred again making sure to brush her lips over my ear. My body was practically screaming for her. I could feel my clit throbbing as my pussy ached for attention.

"Y... yes..." I managed. I felt like a fool. She had such a power over me.

"Then I shall have to make it memorable..." She said as she pushed me further back onto the desk. " Just relaxxx..." She finished letting the last word roll off her tongue with a seduction that could have lured a saint to hell.

I can’t describe the rush I felt. She had me flat against the top of the desk when she climbed up and straddled me. She leaned over and once again began kissing me deeply as her delicate fingers pulled the tie of my shirt open. I reached up in a reflexive action but she brushed my hands away.

“Shhhh…” She cooed again in my ear and started to kiss and lick my jaw and neck. I ran my hands up her strong thighs as she pulled open my shirt and continued to kiss down my neck to my collarbone. I gasped deeply as she continued. I was breathing heavily and my heart was beating so furiously I thought it would explode. I brought my hands up and tangled then in her hair as she continued her kisses lower until she touched my breast. I pushed my head back as my body reacted to her first intimate touch. Her satin lips and velvet tongue carefully licked at nibbled on my left breast as her hand gently messaged the other. I took a grip on her hair and another on the edge of the desk with my other hand. Never before had I felt such a tremendous rush of pleasure and we had barely started. As her talented lips continued their work on my breast I felt her hand snake it’s way down my body. I could hear the blood pulsing through my veins as she neared my pussy. I ached for her touch. The build up was so intense that when her teasing finally ended with her hand pressed firmly against my cunt my body exploded in orgasm and rocked with passion. I cried out as I arched my back, pulling tightly on her hair and digging my nails into the desk. I lay there for uncountable moments, breathing erratically and beginning to sweat. I looked up at her to see her grinning down at me. She must have known that she set me off… then again, how could she not have.

“That was awfully quick Lady Knights…” She purred in that devilishly seductive tone. “I hope that you can last longer than that.” With that she proceeded to slide off the table and pulled off my boots. I began to sit up but she gently pressed me back down. I began to feel embarrassed as I felt her pull the tie of my pants. Instead of puling them off she took the time to once again let the tension build up by slowly unlacing the sides all the way from top to bottom and just simply folded them open. I tried again to sit up feeling extremely modest, but again she pressed me back down.

“Relax…” Once again she crawled on top of me. “You are a thousand times more sexy than I could have possibly thought my lady…”

I tried to smile but I was so nervous. Again she straddled me and sat up. I looked up at her still fighting to breathe normally when she slowly pulled her chain mail over her head. It fell to the floor with the distinct sound of falling chain. She smiled down at me as she repeated the process with her shirt. She threw it to the floor revealing her luscious breasts. Without a thought I reached up to touch her. Her flawless skin was wonderfully soft under my hands. She guided me up until I was in a sitting position with her on my lap and slowly lead me to her breast. Slowly at first, I timidly kissed her hard pink nipple as I messaged the other. She threw her head back as I continued. I head a small moan escape her lips as I opened my lips and began to gently suck on her perfect breast. I felt her nails rake my back as I continued but was soon interrupted by her pushing me back down.

I hit the desk harder than she intended and let out an unintentional gasp that was a bit louder than I would have liked. We paused for a moment to make sure no one has heard but was soon pulled back into the moment when she pressed herself against me. It was a wonderful feeling that I don’t think I could describe. Her soft skin pressed tightly against mine set another fire in my body that had me hotter than before in a matter of seconds. She began to kiss me again. From my lips to my ear, down to my collarbone and breast. I tangled my hand in her hair as she kissed my stomach. My breathing became sporadic and my heart jumped uncontrollably as I felt her hop off of the desktop and place her hands on my thighs. I leaned back as she gently pushed my thighs apart. My face was on fire. I must have been blushing like mad. It took me a moment to realize that I had stopped breathing.

I felt her talented little finger slide over the top of my finely trimmed pussy and then slowly slip into me. She pulled back and re-entered with two. I arched my back and let out a deep sigh as she continued by pulling back again and inserting three. I squirmed and gripped both sides of the desk as she moved her fingers back and forth slowly creating a rhythm. I was too busy staring at the inside of my eye lids and riding the wave she was sending me through, to notice what she was doing until I felt her hot breath on my thigh. I then felt her velvet soft and expert tongue softly pressed against me as she licked my clit. I threw my head back and cried out as she continued to move her fingers in and out of my dripping wet body making sure to match the increasing rhythm with her tongue. I arched my back as my nails dug deeply into the wooden desk. I felt myself reaching a climax and so did she. My muscled tightened and a moment later I exploded into an amazingly powerful orgasm. I fell back onto the desktop as my body trembled with pleasure. I felt the warm liquid slip down my thighs and pool under me as I fought to regain control of my breathing. Before I knew it she was standing in front of me. She smiled at me as she pulled at the string on her pants. With one tug all the lacing whipped out and her pants slipped off and crumpled to the floor leaving her in only her boots. She looked so erotic. The candles’ light seemed to dance over her perfect curves. She took a step closer to me and took my hand. I swung my legs over the desk and rose as she pulled me up. Without a word she unclasped my cloak and laid it neatly on the stone floor. She faced me again and pulled my shirt off my shoulders and let it fall as well. She took my hand again and led me down on top of the cloak. She lay on her back and I sat next to her as she pulled me down to kiss her. I could still taste myself on her lips.

I was leaning over her as we kissed. Her hands tangled in my hair. Slowly I slid my hand up and down her side sending chills over her body. I felt her heart quicken as I kissed her ear lobe and slid my hand over her breast teasingly. Her grip on my hair tightened as I trailed my kisses down her neck to her collarbone. I nibbled gently on her neck as my hand found her chest. I caressed her gently as I lowered my kisses further and placed my lips around her other erect nipple. I felt her body strain against me as I rolled the tip of my tongue over her breast. Taking turns with each, making sure to get her good and hot. I may have not done this before but I was going to try my best to repay the favor she had given me. Slowly, nervously, I slipped my hand down her body and let it rest a moment on the inside of her thigh. I paused trying to get rid of the uneasiness I was feeling, and then I slowly ran my hand over her. She was soaked. I didn’t have to touch her long to feel it. I ran my hand over her again and again, slowly, teasingly. Feeling her body convulse slightly each time I passed over her. I continued to gently bite her breast as I slowly slipped my finger inside of her. I heard her gasp and when I looked up I saw her biting gently on her finger. She looked so goddamn hot doing that. I began to move my finger in and out of her slowly watching as her breathing changed paces and inserted a second finger. I kept the rhythm set with a steadily increasing motion and before long I had her thrusting herself against me keeping with each other in perfect unison. I inserted another finger and watched her face. I couldn’t stop staring at her. I thought I cum again just looking at her. I felt her muscles tighten around my hands and assumed she was getting ready to cum. I sat up and slid another finger in her pussy and kept pumping them in and out of her getting quicker and quicker. Lucky for her that I have small hands. I felt her body begin to tremble. She grabbed the cloak under her and nearly ripped the fabric. I watched her face as she bit her lips and closed her eyes. Arching her back she cried out as her body thrashed with ecstasy soaking my hand in a matter of seconds. She collapsed exhaustedly to the ground under her as her lungs fought madly to fill themselves beyond their capacity. It was amazing to look at. To watch her tremble there before me, a sweaty disheveled version of the warrior she was, now weak and wreaked with pleasure. I smiled thinking that this feeling must be something Sabin enjoyed frequently with me. The thought of him brought yet another pang of guilt but I brushed it away swiftly. I was determined not to let anything ruin this. I looked down on her again. She seemed quite rested so without word, I lowered myself between her thighs. I could smell the sweetness coming from her soaked heat. Slowly, I let go of my inhibitions and licked her slowly across her clit. I felt her jump and I did it again. Again she jumped and this time let out a soft moan. I slid two fingers in side her and pressed up making sure to message her most sensitive spots as I increased the speed of my tongue. She was shaking again as I continued. I reached up to caress her breast as I licked and sucked madly at her clit. Suddenly and without warning the chamber door swung open with a loud crack.

“What the!?” A voice said.

I jumped up and pulled the cloak out from under Celes and pulled it on top of us as Celes looked toward the source of intrusion. Fear ripped though me as did another few thousand thoughts. Oh shit! I thought. Were caught. This is it for sure. Sabin will leave me... I’d be all alone… I still had my eyes tightly closed, waiting to hear Sabin scream at me. - What the hell is this? - He would say…Instead I heard-

“DUO!” Celes screamed. “ What the HELL are you doing here!!”

Duo stared at her as the shock wore off and a sly grin crept over his expression. He looked from Celes to me and back again.

“One might as you two the same thing!” He said coolly and closed the door behind him.

“It’s not what you think!” I stammered out. My brain wrecked with fear and humiliation.

“Oh?” He said and stepped closer to us. “What is it then? Lady Knights and Lady Gainsborough… Naked…together in a secluded chamber at this hour? I think it’s exactly what it looks like.

“Oh God, Duo!” I yelled as I started to cry. “ Please don’t tell Sabin, I....”

“Oh?” He began. I felt Celes put her arm around me in a gesture of comfort as he continued. “ I won’t tell anyone... If…” He took another menacing step closer to us.

“If?” Celes asked calmly.

“If you do what I say like the two good girls I know you are.”

I nearly choked. I never had any intention of letting things get this far but there was nothing I could do. We had to buy his silence. He smiled wickedly as he reached us. I looked over to Celes who wiped the tears off my face and whispered softly to me.

“ It’ll be ok Destiny. We’ll just do what he asks and this will all be over soon, and no one will ever know. How bad could it be?”

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Did she do this sort of thing often? Either way, she was right. There was nothing we could do except what he asked, or confess to Sabin and Maximus what we have been up to. I had no idea how Sabin would react and that’s a risk I am not prepared to take.

“Who would have thought…” He said softly and knelt down in front of me. “How lucky I am… The two most sought after women in the castle… Here together and both of you all mine…” He nearly laughed out the last part as he extended his hand. I looked at him as he nodded to me to take it. I did so slowly and he pulled me up. I looked away and tried to pull my arms in front of me to hide my body as he reached down and pulled Celes up as well. He pulled us over to the desk and pushed me back until I bumped into it.

“Celes. I want you to lie up here…” He said motioning to the desk as he turned to me. “ You…” He said taking me harshly by my arm. “ I have wanted you ever since Levain…” I couldn’t believe myself. Here he was forcing himself upon me and I was actually being turned on by him. He was hot as hell but I never looked at him like that…

After Celes had laid on the desk Duo walked over to her and grabber her by the ankles and pulled her down so her ass rested in the center of the desk. He grinned devilishly as he touched her. She closed her eyes showing no sign of resistance. He snickered as he brought his fingers to his lips and licked her juices from them.

“That’s a good girl Celes. Mmmm” He said as he took my arm and harshly pulled me over. “ She taste good doesn’t she Destiny?” I didn’t reply which resulted in him gripping my hair and pulling my head to the side. “ I said, she taste good doesn’t she, Destiny?!” He said raising his voice. I nodded slightly. “Good…” He said letting go of my hair and pulling me over to the end of the desk. He grabbed my hair again and threw me forward, bending me over the desk and placing my face directly over Celes’ dripping pussy.

“Relax, my lady. You go first.” He said softly as gently pushed my head down into Celes’ lap. Slowly I began to lick her deeply. I figured I might as well make the best of this. What could he possibly do? Celes moaned loudly as I licked deeper and deeper into her hot body. I was so embarrassed. I felt so dirty. Like an every day whore. And I like it. What was wrong with me? I was soaked. I could feel it as it slowly dripped down my leg. Duo must have noticed as well. A moment later I felt his hand touched my thigh. I jumped but he pushed his hand against my back silently telling me not to stop. I felt my body tense as his hand ran up and down my back, his other sliding dangerously close to my most intimate spot. I felt my body anticipating his touch and couldn’t believe how much I wanted it. I was so hot I almost lost it. I used my ache for him to fuel my drive and started furiously into Celes. Her body squirmed wildly on the desk as I rubbed her clit with my hand and continued to lick deep into her. I felt Duo behind me slowly run his hand over my pussy. My entire body shook as the anticipation led into an explosive wave of sinful pleasure. I kept going at Celes as I felt him push two fingers inside my soaked body. I heard him grunt deeply as he moved his fingers in me slowly. I moaned with them both and before long it was hard to tell who was making the sounds.

Duo stopped touching me as I continued to lick Celes deeply. I heard a shuffle behind me but I was too caught up now to take notice. I slipped my fingers into Her deeply and licked furiously at her swollen clit. She was shaking madly under me getting ready to cum. I felt her muscles tighten again and I increased my speed making her scream.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers
12