Forever Knight Ch. 3, Pt. 2

Story Info
Destiny, Duo and Celes meet one last time.
5.2k words
4.75
24.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

( NOTE: Please read Forever Knight Ch.3 pt.1 before reading this story as this one comes directly after. Thank you.)

01/15/1312

-Pradonia (Diary # 6) War date: 548 days and counting.

Today like yesterday was full of surprises. I still am unsure of the consequences that are to follow. Yet again, I turn to your pages for peace of mind.

Once again my mind was filled with a thousand thoughts as I reached the chamber door. I kept telling myself that after tonight this would all be over and that no one would know... But it did little to ease my racing heart. As I wrapped my hand around the brass doorknob I took a deep breath and pushed it open. I was surprised to see that Celes was already there. She was wearing a simple outfit, but on her... nothing seemed quite so simple. She was wearing a flowing white skirt that was long in the back and slit up both sides letting a small piece of fabric shorter than the back, hang in front. It was trimmed with tiny silver rings much like chain mail. Her silver knee-high boots kicked restlessly in the air as she sat on the desk. She rose to meet me. Her chest heaved slightly under the thin white corset that was trimmed in the same fashion as the skirt. Her flowing blonde hair partly pulled up on the top of her head in a pearl studded silver clip, cascaded over her naked shoulders. She never ceased to amaze me.

"Hello, my Lady..." She said softly.

I closed the door as she walked over to me and wrapped me in a tight embrace. I could feel her erect nipples press against my own through the thin fabric of my black tunic. She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back but couldn't relax. This was even worse than the last time. I kept looking over my shoulder and listening for footsteps in the hall that would warn me of his approach.... Celes must have sensed my discomfort because a moment later she broke our kiss and took me by the hand, pulling me into the center of the room. It was the first time I got a look at it since I entered... I was so nervous I hadn't noticed. There was a beautiful rug of black crushed velvet laid out on the floor. Candles scattered throughout the chamber illuminated the room softly with a swaying flicker. She let go of my hand and sat down on the rug motioning for me to do the same.

"Duo must have had this set up for us... It was like this when I arrived." Celes said calmly. " Try to relax... Everything will be all right. After tonight we won't have to worry about anything and you can go back to your normal relationship with Sabin."


I nodded and sat. What else could I do? Relax she said. That was funny. I couldn't relax and as far as everything being normal after this night...she was far from right. Nothing would ever be the same again. No sooner than I sat down did I jump back up from the startling sound of the old oak door creaking open. Celes remained sitting as Duo entered and closed the door. He looked at me and smiled then did them same to Celes.

"Good Evening Ladies." He walked over to Celes and extended his hand, pulling her up. He kissed her hand and then leaned over to kiss her lips. He was wearing just a pair of simple leather pants that tied up the front, along with a white poet shirt. He turned to me and smiled as he took my hand and kissed it. I took a nervous step back as he moved in to kiss me. " Hey... Relax my Lady. I promise that you will enjoy tonight as much as you did last night..." with that he moved in and kissed me. The second his lips touched mine I felt my body heat rise and my cheeks flushed. Something about being with him... other than him being so damn hot, drove me mad. I knew it had to be because I was taken... It was most likely the thrill of being caught... that mixed with the knowledge of doing something wrong... But it felt so good...

He walked over to the desk and moved the candles to the side. With a graceful glide he sat himself upon the old oak. It creaked under his weight as she placed his hands on his knees and smiled like a child receiving a prize for good behavior. "Now, then... " He started as he looked at the two of us. "Let us begin. Destiny, I want you to undress Celes for me."

I just looked at him for a moment. The stubborn defiance in me kicked on. He in turn lowered his head and glared at me. His playful smiling turning into one I have only seen on the battlefield. I took a step back as he hopped off of the desk and approached me. Within the time it took me to blink he was in front of me. He took a firm grip on my wrist and pulled me toward him until his face was an inch from mine. I could feel his hot breath rush over my ear as he spoke. His words etched with a sinister tone.


"Do not play games with me Lady Knights. I am quite serious when I say that I will tell Sabin everything if you do not cooperate with me fully... Is that understood?" I said nothing. With a sudden jerk I felt him wrap his fingers in my hair and pull my head to the side. The look on his face told me he wasn't joking. "Tonight you two belong to me. I will not tolerate anything besides total submission. If either of you fail to do as I say, I will not hesitate to bring your worlds crashing down upon you. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?! " He more spat the last few words than spoke as he pushed me away. I felt myself wanting to lunge at him and tear him apart... But I knew that was not the best option. There was nothing I could do.

I lowered my head with a feeling of shame mixed with fear. By the tone in his voice, coupled by his mannerisms, I could tell he was serious. I felt my anger flare but it was extinguished shortly after by the thought of what Sabin would do if he knew... He would leave me, yes. As if that wasn't bad enough... but what else? Would he banish me from Pradonia? Where would I go? What would I do...? I took a step closer to Celes and wasn't surprised when she met me half way. I said nothing as I slipped my arms under hers and pulled on the delicate string binding the back of her bodice. I heard her sweet voice sigh as it became easier for her to breathe. As I reached for the tie lacing up the front of her bodice I found myself watching intently as her perfectly proportioned bosom spilled out of its restraints. She was so beautiful. How could anyone resist her? I could feel myself getting wet as I slipped the small article off of her silken shoulders.

As I knelt in front of her and began to work at the intricate little clasp at her hip keeping her skirt secured, I looked up at her. She smiled back down at me with her wondrously luscious lips. Her angelic face was almost invisible behind her golden locks. I stood as the thin fabric folded neatly on the floor with a soft ruffle and took a step away from her as Duo made his way over. He gently brushed his hand over her shoulder clearing it of stray yellow curls and in the same motion, reached behind her head. A small metallic click was heard as the rest of her flowing hair cascaded down her back. The sharp clank of the metal clip hitting the stone floor filled the air breaking the silence. She smiled at him as he circled her. I had to keep asking myself; how much -did- she enjoy this? By what she portrayed, it was a high amount. I watched as he traced the curves of her body with his hands an inch above her skin, careful not to touch her. It was like a dance. He moved so fluidly around her, paying careful attention to memorize every tiny detail of her body. Just watching them was driving me crazy. I found that for as much as I didn't want to be here, it was well balanced by the part of me that did.

My thoughts were interrupted when he stepped away from her, letting her blonde curls slip form his grasp as he moved. He looked at me and smiled wickedly. I felt his gaze penetrate me as if he were looking directly into my soul. It sent chills up my spine sparking those oddly familiar bursts of electric excitement that rocked me to my core. I watched as he bent closer to Celes and whispered in her ear. She smiled and walked up to me. How did she do this? Was she always this sinfully corrupted? She seemed to have no problem what so ever with what was going on. I had to wonder, was this all set up from the start? I didn't think so. There were too many holes and I knew Celes better than that. She was too careful to leave ends untied. Again my thoughts were stopped, this time by Celes' delicate fingers working carefully to untie my belt. I took a step back and laughed nervously. I wasn't thinking clearly and I guess I had forgotten what Duo had said to me earlier...

The pain didn't register at first until I turned to face him. Once my brain had caught up with my body it was obvious what had happened. He had slapped me, hard across my face. He stood a few feet from me now looking down at me with that menacing glare.

"Don't make me do that again, Lady Knights." He said coldly. " That was your last warning. Next time it will be worse. Or I could just go now and wake Sabin..."

There was a sudden rush in my body where every muscle I had flexed uncontrollably with the urge to rip him to shreds... but that was soon washed away by the strong stabbing pain of his words. He would tell Sabin. Raising my hand to my cheek I could feel the heat of the strike under my cool fingers. I decided that I should just cooperate from here on. There was just too much at stake. How bad could it be, right?

I remained still as Celes went back to unlatching my belt. My body trembled slightly with a mix of uneasiness and excitement. As the belt hit the floor and the sides of my tunic fell open, I felt my cheeks redden as she rose in front of me and slowly pulled the fabric over my head. I crossed my arms over my chest in a vain attempt to keep my modesty but it didn't matter. I looked away feeling their eyes on me and didn't look up again until felt a strong hand wrap around my arm. Duo smiled at me softly masking his intentions as he proceeded to pull my arms to my sides and circled me the same way he had done to Celes. I was left standing there in only my boots, the draft in the room was refreshing yet left me feeling more vulnerable that I was just moments before. I stood completely still. Under any other circumstances I would never allow myself to be so easily over powered... but here I was, and partly enjoying it.

There was a moment of silence as Duo lingered behind me. I dared not turn to look at him but I could tell from what I had seen and the way that Celes was watching, he was burning the details of my body into his memory just like he had done with her. When he finally stepped out form behind me, my eyes followed his hands as he untied the sash around his waist. He pulled a dagger from his hip, tore the delicate fabric in half and tossed the blade aside. I watched intently as he brought the soft material over Celes' eyes and tied it tightly to the back of her head. I looked at him pleadingly as he approached me but he just smiled and did the same to me. The next moment I was totally robbed of my only comfort. Sight.

The room seemed to grow colder the second the blackness washed over me. I instinctively brought my hand to my face but Duo must have expected that for before it ever made it he intercepted it with his hand and pulled it back down to my side. I could hear his boots strike the stone and felt the brush of air filling the space he previously occupied telling me he was walking away. I heard Celes gasp and a moment later I was pulled to the floor. I felt her warm skin against my arm and knew he had pulled us both back down onto the rug. Then there was nothing for a few moments. I could only guess at what he was doing... I started to grow angry. Did he think this was funny? Was he getting a real thrill of making us suffer and wait like this? Just what was he doing anyway?

No sooner did I finish the thought did I heard something finally... There was a soft ruffling sound and then a small clank. I had no idea what was going on. I jumped as I heard a soft but defined thud followed by silence. What the hell was he doing? " Duo?" I said risking his anger with the inquiry. Nothing. Instead I felt a strong hand wrap around my wrist and pull me to my feet. Here we go, I though. Just please let it be over quick. I felt him pull as I was being led blindly. I reached out ahead of me terrified that I was about to walk into a wall, when I felt the edge of something in front of me. A moment later I knew it was the desk. He said nothing as he lifted me onto the top. There was something familiar about the way he placed his hands on my waist that I couldn’t place. My mind began to spin again as I felt him push my shoulder down until I was lying back on the desk

The smooth wood surface was cool under my skin that was hot with anticipation. I heard nothing as his fingertips gently brushed against my stomach and my heart skipped a beat as I felt them trace the slight curve of my abdomen until he stopped just before reaching my most sensitive spot. I could tell by the movements of his hands that he had moved to the head of the desk. A moment later my thoughts were proven correct as he placed his hands on my knees. I resisted slightly at first but as he pushed harder I let him spread my legs. Like I said before... It was better just to do as he wanted. I bit my lip as I felt his lips on my inner thigh. By this time I knew that I was soaked. Even if I didn't want to be there was nothing I could do. Weather my mind wanted this or not, my body sure as hell did. I felt my cheeks redden with heat that must have been pouring off of me as I waited for his next more. Yet... there was nothing. I felt an odd sensation overcome me. Was it relief... or disappointment? I silently yelled myself for even considering the latter.

After my thoughts cleared I was amazed that I hadn't noticed sooner... that he apparently had walked away from me. I began to feel foolish and embarrassed. Lying here as if I were on display... Without thinking I moved to pull my legs together feeling extremely modest and extremely nervous without the use of my eyes. A moment after I had done so however I felt his hands on me again. My muscles tightened preparing for the strike I thought was bound to come. But there was nothing. Instead I felt him gently caress my thigh as he eased them apart once more. Next I felt the cool chains of Celes' slave bracelets as her hands slid down my leg starting at the top of my knee and ending on top of his about an inch away from the core of my sexuality. As she touched me gently, running her nails lightly over my skin, I felt his hand slide off of me as she positioned herself in front of me. I instinctively pressed my head back and held on to the desk as I felt her hot breath swept over me. A moment later she touched me softly and slid what I thought was at least two of her fingers inside of me with litter effort, as I was already soaked with anticipation.

I could feel myself beginning to let go of my inhibitions as her velvet tongue traced my pussy careful just to tease and keep me on the edge. My body heat rose, as did my heartbeat. As if it were a signal, when I arched my back slightly, she inserted another finger and began to move in a quick but steady rhythm that when combined with the expert movement of her tongue against my clit, was something I was beginning to think only she could do. I gasped and bit my lip as she darted her fingers in and out of me, striking exactly the right spots on each pass. I felt my body tense and reflexively pull my legs closer together but she was persistent. She held me in place as she continued to move her tongue in a pattern that was quickly going to make me burst. I cried out louder than I would have liked to but it couldn't be helped. I felt the small ripple begin and gripped the edge of the desk as it crashed against me as a rolling wave causing me to shudder with pleasure. My muscles flexed uncontrollably as I arched my back and shook as the explosive sensation of orgasm washed over me. I felt Celes slip her soaked hand away from me as she blindly climbed up onto the desk over me to plant a soft wet kiss on my gasping lips.

With a sharp clank of her silver boots on stone, she slipped off the desk. I sat up, still weak and fighting to catch my breath when I felt him take a hold of my arm again and pull my forward. Slowly I slid off of the desk and landed on shaky feet. Relying on him to help me stand, which was more of an insult than any other I acquired here this night, he led me back to the velvet rug where I was forced to sit. While I lay there recovering from what may have been the best orgasm I ever had, I could hear Celes' soft gasp next to me. I could only imagine what he was doing to her... No I could imagine... I just would have rather been watching. I felt her hand reach out and grasp mine. I squeezed back when she gripped it tightly. With that and the sound she was making he must have been doing a good job with whatever it was he was doing.

The next moment I felt Celes retreat her hand only to climb on top of me. Her wondrous body pressed firmly against mine. I felt her hard nipples press against me as well as her sweet juices drip onto my thigh. Her delicate little hands wrapped around my face as she kissed me deeply. Without thought I began to kiss her back, twisting my hands into her hair. Suddenly our kiss was broken by a sharp gasp that leapt from her lips. From the way her body thrust forward and continued to do so, I could take three guesses as to what was happening; however I only needed one.

She continued to rock forward against me as he fucked her from behind. Her sharp cries in my ear and hot breath on my neck was driving me crazy. As I wrapped my arms around her back I gently scratched her satiny skin. Reaching under her I gently touched her thigh. I could feel his body slap hard against hers with an increasing pulse. As her body grinded against mine I reached further under her and gently rubbed her clit. Her nails digging into my shoulder was enough to tell me she was loving it. I tired my best to set her on fire as she had done to me and with my work coupled with his thrusting into her she was shaking madly in moments. Her breathing became harder as she scratched me deeper and cried out in my ear. A moment later she collapsed on top of me still rocking helplessly as he kept going from behind her. Her exhausted body rocked back and forth on top of me and gently brushing over my chest and pussy was becoming more than I could take. Not long after Celes' collapsed, I heard a deep grunt that could only have come from him followed by Celes falling limply to the side, still holding on to me.

I rolled onto my side and pulled her against me. She came willingly and rested in my arms. I found her face with my hands and gently kissed her parted lips. I could feel her heart beat racing though her chest as she gasped for air. I have to admit that at this point I was quite envious of her. He must have really given it to her for her to be so completely wreaked afterward. However I was hopeful that this would mark the end of this clandestine journey and things would go back to being however normal they could be. But it wasn't over yet.

Celes Clung to me instinctively as she was pulled away from me. Lacking the strength to do much about it, Celes' accepted the loss and let me go. I felt her curl at my side. A warm feeling came over me as he brushed my cheek with the back of his hand over the place he had struck me earlier. I heard him clear his throat as he placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a tight embrace. I was surprised to feel that he had a shirt on. I didn't think he had one on when he had entered the room. It was odd, but maybe that was what he was doing before he started. I laid back as he pushed me away and took my hand. It was very strange how his manners had changed so drastically in the matter of a moment. Just before blindfolding us he was a demanding sex fiend. And even though he did seem to give Celes' all he had, it was still different. He hadn't even spoken a word. I decided not to try my luck and just accept his change and hope this was over.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers
12