Forever Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Will she ever realize?
3.7k words
4.52
12.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, chapter three is here but I apologize for the length of this chapter. As the plots started developing, I couldn't find a more suitable ending than this one and the rest of the ideas I had in mind were better fitting for the starting of the next chapter so I left it at this. Again, my deepest apologies...

Uriziel, my ever so wonderful editor, I want to thank him for letting me borrow some of his editing skills and how can I forget my real Lelam... J

Enjoy!!

Maire

"We've got to get in there..." Lelam hissed from behind the pile of concrete blocks. He couldn't wait a second more... he didn't know why but he was feeling so scared. It wasn't like him to feel scared but right now, he was literally trembling with fear and anger. She was in there, all by herself surrounded by vampires...

"No, keep patience Lelam, I've called Terrence for backup... this place is closer from the Weres' compound... we can't go in there just the two of us..." Rafael replied holding him back. She was the first being who'd gotten past the shields Lelam had put up around him and he had no plans on losing her so easily.

"But the Vamps will sense them... I could easily rip them into fucking pieces..." he countered, his talons growing dangerously long.

"Not if we take them by surprise..." Rafael replied.

Even the few minutes they waited seemed to be agonizingly long especially when they heard a terrified scream from inside.

"Marie..." He whispered. He didn't care if the Weres were coming, he had to save her. He roared as he flung himself at the guards who were standing around the building.

"Oh shit..." Rafael groaned as he watched his friend literally rip the head off a vampire. He sighed and followed him into the bloodbath that was going on.

* * *

"Why..." she sobbed as she looked at his mangled body lying in a pool of blood. He'd done so much for her in the past and even now, he gave up his life for her, without a single thought.

"I don't see it, why is everyone so madly in love with you? There's one who'd rather torture himself than let anyone harm you and then there was this poor soul who gave up his life and a promising career in our company to save you. I don't see what they see in you..." he said taking a strand of her hair and smelling it.

She winced and her tummy rumbled. She felt like throwing up in his face... who was this guy? How did he slice Alex up so easily? This must be a nightmare.

"Though, I can see one thing." He continued circling her and leering at her. "You're such a small thing... I wonder how snug I'd feel when I hammer you with my large dick..."

No... he wouldn't!

"What do you want from me?" she said, her voice barely a whisper. She just wanted to wake up from this hellish dream but she knew it wouldn't happen. She was stuck here, this was her reality.

"I want nothing from you. What could a petty human possibly give me other than a few moments of pleasure... but apart from that, I have you here because of your boy friend..."

"Jeff? What does he have to do with anything?"

"Who's Jeff? No dear, I'm talking about your vampire boyfriend, Lelam..."

What the hell was he talking about? Who the fuck was Lelam and vampires? Seriously?

"Aww... you don't know it yet? I feel bad for giving out the secret..." he said, crouching beside her and running his knuckles against her cheek. She automatically shrunk away, disgusted by his touch. That man was a lunatic... he'd killed Alex for no reason... tears brimmed her eyes when they moved back to the motionless body sprawled on the floor.

She gasped when he took hold of her chin and forced her to loot at him. During any other situation, she'd think he was handsome with that dirty blonde hair and the strong jaw line. He had blue eyes but they looked icy cold. She hated him. She hated him for what he'd done to Alex, for what he was doing to her.

She tried turning her face away from him when he smashed his lips against her but he held on to her hair tightly. Within moments, he was ripping her dress from her body.

"No... please don't..." she wailed as his hands traveled all over her body. He was groping her and she knew he didn't care whether it hurt her or not. She just wanted to die... she wished nothing more than death at that moment.

She was running out of energy, he was too strong and she had put everything she had trying to push him away. Everything was fading away and he was still pawing at her like a maniac. This was the end; this was how she was supposed to die.

She could barely open her eyes when she felt something pull him roughly away from her. She could hear someone swear followed by a long gurgling scream. In the dim light, she saw something that looked like a Husky, only larger... Oh, a dog to the rescue! How sweet is that... she thought as darkness finally took over her senses.

* * *

He couldn't contain himself; he was getting into a killing rampage. He didn't care who came across his path, they were destined to die that day. He simply twisted the arm off of the guy who lunged at him with his elongated talons. These younglings were so easy to kill... the one who came next was going to miss his head.

The Weres had arrived by the time he got to the main entrance. Together, the six of them took out most of the guards but getting in was one of the big problems. He stood for a moment and tried to smell her but all he could smell was blood. Rage was boiling inside him like molten lava and once he got his hands on the bastard who did this; only then would his anger subside. He didn't know what he'd do to him but whatever it was would be slow and agonizingly painful.

When he finally got to the room which was the source of the smell, the sight left him immobile for a second. There was a mangled body lying in the corner but that was not what bothered him. He saw Narek, one of the vampires who'd betrayed the council. His filthy hands were all over her body. That did it, all he saw was red as he reached for that swine and pulled him off of her.

"What the fuck..." he muttered as he spun around and met blazing hazel eyes. He would have to die for ever touching her.

"What did you think? Just because you erased the trails and your scent, I wouldn't be able to find her? You son of a bitch, how dare you touch her..." Lelam all but roared as he threw Narek against the wall. She was his, no matter how much he tried to deny it he knew he loved her. Ever since the first day he'd seen her and smelled her he'd loved her.

"Well, I don't care. I've done my damage and that's all I care about. I broke your mate, Lelam Cardon" He spat back, gritting his teeth as Lelam's nails dug at his throat. Lelam was shocked with that answer and turned to look at her. She was lying motionless on the floor but he'd have to get closer to her and smell her to see if he was telling the truth.

Narek took that chance to rear his legs and kick him on the torso. Lelam staggered back as he lost focus from the sudden attack but he didn't need focus to make him pay for what he'd done. Narek was an elder but he didn't care, he would have to pay and the payment would be his life.

"You've done nothing, I know it. And I'll make sure you won't be able to do anything ever again." Lelam growled as he sprung at hum and tackled him. Once he had the upper hand, he ripped his arm off. The resulting scream was so fulfilling. Next he inserted his talons into his cheat and tore his heart out. That's how he made him feel when he was touching her and it was only fair he felt the same. The scream was music to his ears as blood flowed freely from the hole in his chest. Lelam stared at him as his body shuddered on the floor in agony but he was not dead yet. For a vampire to die, he had to be beheaded. After watching him scream some more, Lelam finally beheaded him

"Lelam, Alex's still alive but he wont make it... what do you want me to do?" Rafael asked from behind but Lelam didn't hear him. He slowly made his way to her, lying half naked on the floor. There were nasty looking scars on her arms and torso but still she looked so pretty. He took off his shirt to cover her but he stopped when he saw that it was covered in blood. He wouldn't let their stained blood touch her so instead.

Kneeling beside her, he did what he'd longed to do since a long time. He gathered her in his arms and held her close to him. He sniffed her throat and confirmed the fact that Narek hadn't mated with her against her will. She was his and he made a promise himself that no one would so much as lay a finger on her. She smelled wonderful, like summer rain and he loved it.

"Lelam, what do we do about him?" Rafael asked again, handing him a blanket he'd brought from the car.

"Father will not agree on changing him, so let the Weres do it. He almost died saving her... he should get to live..." he replied wrapping the blanket around her and picking her up. He was going to do everything possible to make her understand what had happened today and the fact that they belonged together.

* * *

She tried moving her arms but they felt like they were made of lead. Every muscle in her body was sore. She could feel the warm sunlight on her body and she wanted to wake up, open her eyes. Finally after moments of effort, she opened her eyes and looked around. The room looked beautiful with pure white walls. There were French windows and the air that blew the curtains smelled wonderful. She hadn't felt the sun in so many days... maybe finally spring was coming. But suddenly her mind switched to what she last saw.

"Alex!!!" she gasped as she sat up but winced. The skin on her elbows felt raw.

"Thank god you're up..."someone was by her side in a flash and held her in a crushing hug. She deeply inhaled the familiar smell... god that was probably the best smell that had hit her nose ever... it did help clam her mind but it triggered something else. What was she doing in the same room as him?

"What's going on... where's Alex? I need to see him." she asked, her eyes tearing up and trying to push him away. This time, he let her go. She knew it would be something she didn't want to hear because she very well remembered the conversations she had last night... how long had she been out for?

"Alex is fine, he's doing ok you need not worry about him..." he replied tucking a strand of hair that had fallen across her face behind her ear. She stared into those beautiful eyes, unable to decide what looked so different about him. Maybe it was because she was seeing him for the first time in broad daylight? She didn't know and she didn't care. She had seen Alex bleed to death. How could he be ok?

"You're lying, I saw him kill Alex... please take me to him, I have to see him even if it's for the last time... I don't care what you do to me after that, just let me see him one last time..." she sobbed trying to get out of bed. Alex had been one of the few people she had in her life who knew her inside out.

"Look at me, look at me..." he whispered holding her face gently in his hands. "Does it look like I'm lying? Why would I lie to you? Alex was hurt badly and he is recovering. You can't see him now, you have to rest but I promise you, I'll take you to him as soon as he's good enough to see you..."

For some reason she knew he wouldn't lie but still a part of her feared losing Alex... she'd seen him go down and bleed. And there were so many questions in her mind! Who was that guy and what did he want from her? Why had he killed Alex?

"Who are you... and why do you always manage to get my mind into a messy heap? Why is it that just your memory is enough to get my system into a nervous frenzy?"

"I... I am Lelam Cardon..."

She couldn't believe it!! She'd been kidnapped because of this guy? She'd been tortured and raped for him? She could feel her anger rise to the maximum level.

"It was because of you Alex had to lose his life!" she yelled. How dare he act so normal when he was the cause of everything? Before this, he'd only hurt her emotionally but now she was being assaulted and he was the reason!

"Marie... Alex is not dead and please listen to me I will explain everything..."

"No! I will not listen to you and I don't need to listen to you. I don't owe you anything. Thank you very much for taking care of me but I don't think I should stay here any longer." She replied getting up. She didn't care what she was wearing; she had to get out of here; away from him.

"Marie..." he pleaded grabbing her arm but let go as soon as she winced. That pain was nothing in comparison to what he'd made her feel in her heart. He was the root of everything that had gone wrong in her life in these couple of days. She'd yelled at her best friend and she'd lost one of the most important people in her life just because some psycho wanted his revenge on Lelam Cardon. She didn't even know how she fit into all of this but it didn't matter. She was never seeing him again.

"Don't! Don't touch me... you disgust me! How can you behave so normally? Don't you have a heart? Don't you think you've caused enough damage to me and my life? Everything was so good until I met you, you've ruined everything..." she said in a determined voice as she looked steadily into his eyes. Tears were flowing down her cheeks but she stood strong. She would not go weak for him.

"Don't you think I deserve a second chance? Why would I hurt you? What would I gain from ruining your life?" he asked wearing a pained look on his face.

"I don't know what you could gain Mr. Cardon and believe me when I say I don't give a fuck! I just have one last request, please make sure that our paths never cross again I beg you." with that she stormed out of the room. She would get a cab home and stay in her room for the rest of her life.

As she got into the lift, she broke down. How could she live a life knowing she'd never see Alex again? How could she bear not seeing those sparkling blue eyes, how could she stay sane knowing he died for her... he had been the one person she could lean against and now he was gone.

* * *

"MARIE...!" He yelled straining against the chains that bound him. There was this fire building at the pit of his stomach, and it was eating his insides. What was this place? Where was she? What did that freak do with her?

This was so frustrating. The fire was growing and now it had reached the point where it turned into pain. Marie... I am so sorry I couldn't save you... he thought as beads of perspiration streamed down his body. What was happening to him? The pain was excruciating and he didn't know how long he could stand it.

The first time he'd gained consciousness, he had been lying in a bed and a pair of kind hazel eyes was looking at him. She was beautiful and yet she had this look of authority on her.

"Go back to sleep Alex, you've been very brave. We're giving you a power, call it a gift call it a curse it's upon you, but I know you'll use it for the betterment of the people you love." she'd said. He tried to answer but he'd felt so tired and had lost consciousness almost immediately. Next, he found himself in this holding cell and he couldn't see any other living being around.

"Don't fight it, now I'm a part of you you'll have to accept me..." a voice said inside his head. Great, now the pain was making him go insane. He strained at the chains hoping they would give up and he could crawl and lie on the floor instead of standing but they were very strong.

"It will hurt less if you don't fight it..." the voice repeated.

"Fight what?" Alex yelled into the empty room. What the fuck was going on? Why was he hearing voices?

He waited for a response but everything was quiet except for the pain which had doubled.

He screamed until his lungs were empty and his throat hurt. It felt like he was being turned inside-out. Every inch of his body hurt; it felt like his bones and muscles were being crushed into a single heap.

He let out another long agonized scream as the pain further flared and consumed him. But after a while, it faded away leaving a dull throb in his head.

"Hello Alex..." there was another voice in his head. He opened his eyes and looked around, there was no one there.

"Who the fuck are you..." he tried speaking but it came out as a growl. He gave out a surprised yelp at the sound.

"What the fuck!" he thought, unsure about opening his mouth again.

"Alex, look behind you..." the voice said again. He almost tripped when he stepped on his tail... hold on, tail?

What the hell? He held his hands up to look at them but they were paws instead of hands! Oh no, oh no... what is happening he said to himself. He tried speaking but it came out as another growl.

"Alex, calm down and turn around..." the voice said calmly. How could he sound so calm? Alex turned around to meet a pair of grey eyes set on a huge black dog... it was huge, about 5 feet tall and jet black. Hell, he'd have pissed his pants if he had any on.

What is going on? Where am I? What am I? Who are you? His mind was reeling with questions he needed answers to but the main question he had to ask was different.

"Where is Marie?" he asked, looking at the black dog like animal in the eyes.

"Marie is safe now Alex' and I am not a dog; we're wolves." the voice answered as the animal walked towards him.

"Whoa... I was human the last time I remember I cant be a wolf now! I have to see her; I have to be with her. I need to leave!" he replied impatiently. Just because the wolf says so doesn't mean he wouldn't be worried about her.

"You can't leave Alex, at least not now. There are lots of things you need to know and learn."

"Look, I don't care! I have to go see her and you can't stop me. Just get me back into my own body... this is freaking me out!"

"Alex, you have to listen! You cannot go out now; you'll remain like this for at least another day. You need to understand..."

"I don't care! I have to go see her, you're the one who needs to understand I can't stay here, I have to be with her!" with that he made a dash for the door.

"ALEX! YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP!!" his voice sounded louder than thunder and Alex's knees trembled at it. He whimpered at the strength of that command. He felt like there were a thousand bolts of lightening striking him at the same time and he couldn't stop this urge to turn around and face him.

"I'm sorry Alex, but I had to do that. You were not listening to me. I know it can be difficult but you have to understand."

It was weird, Alex knew he was supposed to feel anxious and freak out but the power that brought him to his knees brought certain calmness to his mind as well. He was ready to listen and understand whatever that had happened to him in the past god knows how long.

"We are wolves and not just any wolves, we are Werewolves..."

With that, the big black wolf related to him their history that went back hundreds of years. Through their mental bond, he showed him images of everything he'd seen and been through including rescuing Marie.

"I'm glad to know you're the good guys... but I have to see her, I cannot stay here knowing she could be in danger."

"She will be ok, believe me, but you should take care of yourself. This is the first time you've changed and it will take a while for you to change back. And don't panic because the first few transformations tend to hurt."

"I cannot thank you enough for saving Marie and me... I will never be able to repay you." he replied. It sure was weird communicating in this way but he didn't mind. "But I will start by pledging my loyalty towards you and this pack. I will fight along your side till the day I die."