Forever My Wife

Story Info
She expects to have her pick of the men.
5.1k words
2.1
92.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reception went well - my new wife looked stunning in the long white dress she had managed to conceal form me in the days leading up to the event. I was so happy and excited during the whole day; pleased that all the intricate planning had paid off. No hitches, no embarrassing moments and not a single bored look on the faces of our guests. Even the few sentences I had strung together to pass off as a speech were voiced, stutter free. She posed delightfully for the photographs, exhibited solid nerves, and showed no undue concern about agreeing to the traditional vows.

Shona and I had made all the arrangements ourselves. The reception was quite a success, the many invited guests so obviously enjoying the atmosphere, and so undoubtedly tbrilled at seeing a young couple exuding so much love for each other. Both our families were proud, especially at being playing a principal role in such a grand affair. Everyone revelled in the occasion.

Since our Honeymoon involved catching a flight late the next day, we had decided to spend our first night together as husband and wife in the large hotel where the reception was taking place. This allowed us the time to relax and enjoy the whole evening with our family and friends.

As the evening came to an end, we were still present as most of the guests began to depart, then retired triumphant at the success of our glorious day together the honeymoon sweet. I carried Shona over the tbreshold of the room, both of us giggling due to the alcohol we had consumed tbroughout the reception.

Shona and I had been seeing each other for about nine months before this day, and although it may seem unusual, we had never made love. I respected Shona's wishes as I was so desperately in love with her. She told me right off that she wished to wait until she was married. I didn't mind at all. We are both young, I had just graduated in Law, and was due to take over my fathers business when we returned from honeymoon. Life was going to be plain sailing now for the both of us. Shona would not need to work - the business would provide easily for the two of us, with the minimum of effort.

I carried her across the room to the king-size-four-poster-bed. We kissed delicately once we situated our bodies side by side. We commenced a lingering kiss, only stopping to converse in order to relive some of the moments of our special day thus far.

"Well that's us then," I said to her, caressing the softness of her face. "Mister and misses. Finally a proper couple."

"And now?" she responded, smiling sexily, kissing my hand.

"Well Mrs Anderson, I think it may be time. No more waiting. We must begin that epic journey to consummate our togetherness." I only paused to titter at my poor attempt at being poetic.

"Oh Mark, it is not fair that you have already had sex with someone." She said.

I viewed her quizzically. "That was a long time ago Shona," I assured her. "There is only one woman for me now." I gave a dramatic pause. "My loving wife."

I had only ever been with one other woman, and Shona was still a virgin. I knew that she was annoyed that this was the case, but it was her choosing, and had gone on long before I had met her.

"At the very least I will know what I am doing," I told her with a sly grin.

"That's not the point Mark," she sulked. "I just don't think it is fair."

This was kind of spoiling the moment, and I was quite annoyed at the way our first married minutes alone together was going.

"Come on Shona, let's forget that and enjoy being married. We've had a lovely day."

She folded her arms across her chest. "I can't Mark," she began. "If this is going to work out then it will have to be even."

I was unsure exactly what she was meaning. "What do you mean honey?" I responded, curling an arm around her, thinking that she was most definitely having fun at my expense.

"I want to have someone else before you."

My mouth hung open. Silence rode into my head. Shona continued looking straight into my eyes, waiting for a response of some kind. My line of sight fell briefly to her chest area; her cleavage so prominent, both of her beautiful, not over large, breasts plunged together, the swell elevated tbrough the front of her dress. I was suddenly need of the comfort they could offer. My wife clad in white, an impossible virgin waiting to undergo the taking of her maidenhood.

"Your serious aren't you?" I asked, capturing her eyes once more in an attempt to seek the truth.

"I have never been more serious darling," she replied quickly, with no sbrouded thinking appearing visible. I knew that she was.

Each breath she emitted in the prevailing silence was audible. Every movement in the stillness of the moment came from her chest; rising and falling, swelling up and obvious to me even without venturing another look. I stared at her eyes, wishing she would break into a fitful giggle. She did not.

The silence, the thoughtful silence lasted just a few more moments, broken by her movement off the bed. I continued to stare at the space she had just vacated, not following her across the room.

"It has to be this way Mark," she said.

"Oh come on Shona, let's just sleep on it tonight. I think you have had too much to drink."

"No!" she spat. "I need it tonight."

My calmness towards her frame of mind changed to that of anger. "Oh for Gods sake Shona," I hollered, "how the hell do you think you'll achieve this then?"

"Well I think I look nice tonight," she retorted, maintaining composure. "I expect I could have my pick of men, especially with this particular selection of underwear on." She lifted her dress to her waist, exposing the curve of her thighs, partly covered by sheer white stockings being held in place firmly above high-cut white panties by tightly fitted suspender straps. The sight was glorious to behold. I reacted instantly as any man would when confronted by such a sight. She knew it was having the desired affect, and continued to hold the hem of her dress for more than a lingering moment.

I began to think that it was all some kind of elaborate tease she had concocted, and duly presented a sly grin in towards her. She turned about, still holding her dress high and flaunted her rear towards me. The smooth tight shape of her bum, concealed by the mere covering of snugly fitted panties, wiggled in front of my eyes. I was in rapture, hypnotised by the sight of my new wife's perfect body shape.

"Do you still think I would have trouble getting a man back to the room?" she enquired as I continued gawking. I shook my head and found one of my hands gripping the stirring shape under my trousers. "Does Mark want Shona to lose her cherry tonight?" This time I nodded, my heart beating rapidly, the torture oozing its way into my head. "Take it out baby." She motioned to the hand resting on my lap, moving herself towards where I still sat on the edge of the bed. I unzipped myself, sank a hand into the gap and pulled out my manhood. She continued to display her underwear. I raised my free arm to acquire a touch of her displayed flesh. She beckoned it away. "No darling," she whispered.

"Shona I need you so badly," I pleaded, beginning to massage my manhood, demonstrating the unyielding need I possessed.

"Oh honey, Shona was hoping for a bit more of an offer than that." She looked at the hand on my lap - a small amount of glans poking tbrough the gripped fist. "It's very thin. Take your hand away and let me see it all baby." I released my hand and lay back on the bed. My cock sprung back and went to rest on my tummy. "Oh dear," she continued, "there's not much too it. Are they all like that?"

"More or less" I responded.

"Hopefully more," was her reply. "My poor husband. No wonder you were so eager to marry me. You do want me to be happy don't you?"

"Of course I do honey,"

"Well what a waste, me all dressed up like this and that being all that is on offer."

She pouted her lips in a mock sulk. "Are you impressed with what is on offer here?" She reinforced her question by tbrusting her crotch near to my face. I nodded, moving my hand faster. "And do you think it would be wasted on you?" I gave no reaction, fixing my eyes on her flat tummy over which the thin suspender belt was wrapped. "I need to go all the way tonight honey," she remarked. "Look at the state I'm in." She fingered aside the front of her exposed panties revealing vaginal lips, flushed, swollen and prominent between the small line of hair that parted way for them. My sight firmly transfixed on this vision, my hand increased its momentum between my legs. I tensed, emitted a moan and flopped backwards onto the bed. A sudden gush of fluid shot up from in-between my clenched fingers making her jolt back from the line of fire. She released the hem of her dress and all the loveliness previously on display disappeared from my view. The image still burned in my head as my breathing began to find its normal pace again.

"You sure have a funny way of teasing me Shona," I remarked.

"Oh honey, I'm not teasing. Now that you've had your fun, it's time for me to discover the fruit." She gave me a wicked smile. "And luckily you never got a drop on my lovely dress."

As if to reinforce her intention, she viewed her reflection in the full-length mirror by the door. She brushed her hair with a hand, pausing to cast me a wink tbrough the mirror. "I'll be back shortly darling. You have a bath and clean yourself up."

I only know what she told me later on, but she had made her way to the hotel lounge, still dressed in the her full wedding attire, and sat by the bar. Of course many of the residents chatted idly to her, enquiring why a delightful looking bride was alone in the bar. Many gentlemen offered to buy her a drink which she gladly accepted. It seemed that many people, quite rightly, were intrigued by the fact she was alone at the bar. But men being men saw it as an opportunity to strike a conversation with her. She told me that some sat only for a moment asking about her predicament. Most were sacred off, thinking it was rather unusual for a woman who'd just wed to be away from her new husband. But then came Clive, a businessman staying at the hotel, to the bar for a drink. Shona was inspired by his charm and coolness as he enquired of her well being. He didn't make an issue, never badgered her for a response, just chatted in an easy unforced manner. Of course she could tell right off that he was impressed by the way she looked.

Clive was in his late fifties, a tall striking looking man with an air of confidence, well dressed in an obviously expensive suit. He remarked that Shona reminded him of his own wife on their wedding day, telling her that he was so happy she had provided him this memory. His wife had died a few years previously, and he had never re-married as he believed he could never find anyone as beautiful. Shona enquired as to what his honeymoon night had been like, and of course this piqued his interest. He pulled up a chair and ordered expensive champagne.

After a few rapid glasses of the champagne, Shona confessed that she couldn't go tbrough with the expected nigh-time nuptials. She fabricated a story that she had difficulty in relaxing as I had touched her. She had felt a failure, so had entered the bar to loosen herself up with a few drinks. She told him also that we both were virgins and were unsure how to progress the coupling. He had laughed saying that he couldn't understand how any man could fail her looking the way she did. Over a few more drinks, as they had become more and more intimate, she invited him up to meet me - to reassure and convince me that it would be alright.

I heard the door open and close, not looking up form my position under the many sheets on the bridal bed. I had bathed and lay with the light off reliving the incident before she had departed.

The light went on, I was confronted with the sight of Shona and an older man smiling as my eyes adjusted. He cleared his tbroat.

"Excuse me, Mark is it?" he said. "Hope you don't mind, but Shona invited me up to offer you and her some advice on your impending evening together." My heart began racing again. I said nothing. "I believe your having a difficulty relating to each other." I sat upright.

Shona spoke. "I was actually hoping that Clive could demonstrate what we were talking about before Mark."

"Well, eh, perhaps there is no need for a demonstration," Clive laughed, looking nervous at her comment.

"Please Clive," Shona now said. "I think Mark would appreciate if you did." She looked towards me. "Wouldn't you Mark?" If this was the only way I could get to have sexual contact with my new wife then so be it I thought. I doubt this old guy could really be a tbreat in any way. I nodded. "Yes Sir," I said, " if Shona thinks it would be best, then I think it may help us."

"Well I wasn't exactly expecting this," Clive replied. "But how could I turn down such an inviting offer." He smiled, turned towards my wife, clearing his tbroat again. "If you two are sure then."

"Oh yes I'm sure," Shona said. "Just relive your own wedding night. Pretend I'm your wife, please Clive."

A sparkle entered Clive's eye. I found myself growing erect beneath the covers. The situation was beginning to appeal to me - the growing lust inside demanded gratification.

Shona dimmed the centre lights and stood by the room door. I grabbed the courtesy bath robe next to the bed to conceal my excitement and moved to the easy chair.

"Carry me to the bed darling." She spoke directly to Clive. He moved to her, lifted her up with ease and proceeded across the room. Placing her gently onto the bed, he stepped back to take in the view.

"Your wife is so beautiful Mark," he said, removing his suit jacket. "More beautiful than mine ever was."

"Tonight I am your wife," Shona whispered, as he lay down beside her.

They lost themselves in a kiss, both of them moaning in acknowledgeable delight at the way it was going. I watched, trembling as I noticed him slide a hand under the hem of her brides dress - the place I had earlier only viewed from a distance. Her moaning grew louder. I couldn't discern exactly what his hand was doing - only imagine how she felt to him; touching her soft pale skin for the first time. I observed her raise her knees, which forced the dress to elevate slightly, allowing me a brief glimpse of the patterned tops of stockings. Her legs gradually eased open, more of his arm disappearing from my view, still concealed by the dress.

His free hand roamed atop her bosom, kneading the swell at each side of her cleavage. Even with Shona positioned on her back, her breasts maintained their position with ease, firm and prominent, pouring tbrough the tightness of the constricting bra she still wore. Many times I had seen her wearing only a bikini, always aware of all the admiring glances she drew from men as she did. Her breasts were possibly her best feature, and now, I was the one indulging in the resplendent sight. My manhood ached beneath the robe, pushing the material upright. I grabbed it tightly and continued to watch my wife enjoy her wedding night.

Clive began to raise the dress completely. They momentarily ceased kissing, and Shona aided him in pulling it over her head. It lay abandoned on the pillow above their heads. The full splendour of Shona came into view. It was a strapless bodice that held her breasts so perfectly. Clive kissed the uncovered areas before continuing back up towards her lips. A hand slid down her bare tummy and worked its way tbrough the waistband of her panties. It still continued downwards not coming to rest until it was right between her legs. She quickly assisted his intentions by spreading them widely. They broke off from the kiss, Shona suddenly consumed by a low lingering moan. I knew where his fingers were touching, but could only imagine how it felt. Her eyes were closed tightly, her tongue licking her lips in a delicate fashion.

He continued the movement of his hand as she offered some assistance in removing his upper clothes. A few more minutes, and he disengaged his hand completely from between her legs. One of Shona's own hands was placed where his had vacated. He eased her onto her front, kissing her neck and the small of her back. He then glanced briefly towards me - a serious consumed expression over his face - before I heard a belt unbuckle. Shona continued gyrating her crotch upon her own lost hand.

As Clive removed his trousers, the weight of keys and small change forcing them to fall heavily to the floor, I parted the dressing gown to expose my aching penis. I jolted it up and down, knowing full well he would soon be inside her. Once free from the trousers completely, he lay astride her, massaging the tightness of her bum. I would never have attempted it this way as a first time, and was surprised at his decision to do so. It made the moment more erotic to me.

He slid down her panties, taking an age to pull them over her ankles and beyond her feet. She still wore the bodice on top, and his hands grasped both of her sides resting on the clinging material, arching her back slightly. From the gap in the front of his boxer shorts he exhibited his cock. It startled me to see just how long and thick it appeared, compared to my own that I continued to agitate with both hands. I looked down at my uncovered lap, only forcing myself to look up again when I heard Shona suddenly give out a sbriek. I let out a whimper of my own as I witnessed him plunge right into her from the rear. Her back bucked up, she raised herself onto her knees, allowing him more access. Her sbriek steadied off into a continual clamour - her breathing rapid and uncontrolled. My mouth dried up totally, I winced and let go, allowing an orgasm to finally emerge.

I continued to watch the scene; Clive dictated the pace and rhythm of the movement, which Shona soon found herself matching perfectly. Every inwards motion of his hips brought about a childlike wail from her - every temporary withdrawal, a tempered groan. They bucked and swayed upon each other what seemed like a million times. He turned her over, her legs naturally wrapping around him, clinging to his back so gratefully. I knew that his performance had certainly outranked any I would have hoped to achieve. I was feeling extreme gratitude to Clive for showing my wife the heights that can be delivered from passion. At least her honeymoon night would be one she would never forget.

She was riding him when he finally shuddered in climax; knelt over his lap, bearing down powerfully, impaling herself on his member. She too had let it be known when each orgasm thundered tbrough her body - I had estimated it at about four or five, obvious, exuberant yells before they ended up in much the same position as they had begun. Side by side once more, soft caresses being exchanged gratefully.

I noticed that at some point during the session between them, Shona must have shed the bodice that had contained her beautiful breasts. I was annoyed with myself for missing the moment that they had come into view. From where I sat, and the angle she was towards me, I could now see them fully. How I had longed to see them tbrough the whole of the day. From the church service, when she had initially marched gracefully down the aisle, smiling as she stood by my side, hand in hand, the exchange of rings, the sight of her breasts, temptingly noticeable from beneath her bridal gown, was with me. Now I saw them, beaded with sweat brought about by being in the passionate clutches of this older man. I knew the image would stay with me forever, her dark long hair dampened and matted to her shoulders, her face flushed but gloriously contented - I loved my new wife with all my heart.

12