Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
2.9k words
4
5.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER V

It took a good while for Kristen to finally escape from his grip, but still she couldn't sleep, his words left her mind spinning, as she tried to recollect what he'd said to her in that occasion.

***

She just wanted to die when she woke up the next morning, with the most awful hangover she'd ever had and when bits of what had happened the night before came to her mind, she panicked! Please somebody tell me James Hetfield didn't carry my drunk stupid ass back home!

But as soon as her father began question if that James boy was her boyfriend, and why was she drinking so much with him, she knew the nightmare was so true, and she wanted to never see him again.

One night in early spring, after a few drinks, she was chilling out with her friends outside a bar when she saw James walking, frown faced, straight to her. Her stomach tied in knots, he looked so pissed, she was sure she was in trouble. When he came a step from her he pointed her car and said, "I saw that piece of junk and knew you were around," he grimaced at his poor choice of words.

He hates me! Kristen winced, preparing for him to insult her, but then he shot her an amazingly sweet smile, "I worried your dad might have killed you!"

She blushed, knowing not how to react, "I'm so sorry, I really am..." she began to apologize.

"It's okay, don't worry!" he felt guilty for embarrassing her. "I wanted to, OK?" he said looking straight to her eyes, with overwhelming sincerity.

But she insisted, "Knowing my dad, I bet it wasn't pretty, but still I..."

James laughed loud, an evil spark lighted in his eyes and said, "Listen, I've met some quite angry dads, yours is cool".

Kristen smiled shyly, not knowing if she liked what she just heard.

"Anyway..." he paused to slowly check her out shamelessly, before continuing, "Wanna make it up to me?" He smiled that devilish smile again. So straight forward. Her mouth began to open in an offended spat at his indecent suggestion. "Just have a drink with me! " he said, raising his hands in a peace sign. "Nothing more!" he chuckled.

She narrowed her eyes at him at first, but then she smiled and nodded. Immediately his hand closed in her waist and she found herself being guided into the club's door. She barely said goodbye to her friends, just gulped.

James seized two stools by the bar, and helped her sit. "What do you want?"

"Anything..."

He didn't like her answer, he shot her an inquisitive look throw one curled brow, shook his head and turned to the bartender and said, "Two shots of mescal, one of them double."

"Isn't it kind of strong?" she asked in shock, eying him suspiciously. "I've already had some drinks."

"That's what you get for not voicing what you want," he spat back, sitting next to her.

The bartender placed the two shots in front of them, his full, hers just the half. James took a piece of lemon, put some salt on it and gave it to her. "Anyway, I think you need at least one of this, drink straight and then bite the lemon".

Kristen held up the glass, still with distrust in her eyes. He raised his and nodded twice, and both drank, wincing at the strong taste, then rushed the lemon to their mouths.

The hot liquid still ran burning through her throat as he leaned closer to ask, "You ok?"

In a hoarse voice she replied, "You're not trying to get me drunk, are you? For y'know how it ends!" she giggled as a warm sensation began to run inside of her.

"With you all over me," James replied with that same evil grin.

Kristen froze at his words, Oh, my God! What did I do? She looked at him in shock and shame.

He had to bite his lip to keep from laughing, realizing she remembered less than he thought, and was enjoying his mischievous prank.

"Now, what you want to drink?" She couldn't reply. "A screw driver, ok?" She just nodded back at him.

The moment he turned away she took one hand to her face, trying to remember, that couldn't be happening to her, it was worse than she thought. He handed her her drink, and she started drinking, just to occupy herself.

"Easy on!" he laughed, he was beginning to take so much pleasure in making her blush. That was so cute. "Now it's you who wants to get drunk, uh?"

Kristen stopped, and put the glass down on the table, then look at him questioningly, "D... did I really do that? I don't remember..."

But he just laughed and didn't answer, instead he asked, "Why were you alone that night?"

"Dunno, lost sight of my friend, and got surrounded by some guys that bought me drinks, at first was fun, but then I got a bit scared for I felt too drowsy, so I said I had to go to the bathroom, and never came back. Barely made it to my car."

He was just staring intensely at her. And then couldn't help to explode in laugh. She didn't understand what was happening. "I'm sorry," he kept laughing. "Can't keep you so worried, nothing happened, you were really gone, baby."

Anger crossed her eyes, and thew a karate blow to his ribs". "Why, you!" she snapped, but couldn't help to smile in relief.

"Ouch!" he rubbed his side, still grinning. "You know karate or something?" James asked grinning.

"No, just came from my heart!" she replied frowning.

"I was enjoying your worried face so much, but then I felt sorry for you. I'm almost sure someone put something on your drink, good thing you left."

"Thanks... jerk!" she replied smiling freely for the first time, these were not her first drinks of the night, and all the rush of adrenaline and the mescal began to make her feel light headed. Wait a minute, is he flirting?

"So, what do you do? Work? Study?" he asked.

Laughing to herself she rolled her eyes, "Right now, well, let's see, I was living with a friend, but went broke when I loose my job at a store, so moved in with my parents again, and now I'm working at my dad's repair shop, until I can get on my feet again and leave."

"Ok, so much for the independent girl," he laughed, then handed her the second screw driver.

"I know!" she admitted laughing too. "And what's up with you and the band?

"We ended touring for a while. And FINALLY I'll get somewhere to live! Lars got... you know Lars, right?" he paused to ask, making this funny gesture of small height. She smiled and nodded. "Well, he bought this house and we're gonna make it our private rehearsal place, and I'll be able to take my stuff out from storage, y'know?"

"Oh, my! I would have never imagine you don't have a home." He just shrugged, but still she felt so bad for him.

"And we are working to release our first videotape," he smiled sadly. "Something to remember Cliff," his blue eyes fixed in hers with a meaningful look, then he added, "You know Cliff?"

Kristen nodded. Of course she'd heard, she felt like hugging him. How can he do this? Be a complete jerk and then tell me all this vulnerable things. Somehow she was already beginning to feel at such ease with him, there was something so warm in his eyes that tugged at her heart.

"Mhm, how drunk are you right now?" the rogue was back, with his seductive eyes.

"So, so..." she waved her hand at him, with a flirtatious smile. "Why you wanna know?"

"It's just a feeling, I think inside you are everything but shy," he came closer to her, to play with her hair. "And last time I saw you I had a hint you liked me."

"But you said I was gone," she exclaimed with surprise.

"Most of the time..." he said teasingly leaning to her face.

"I know nothing happened," Kristen smiled devilishly back at him. Breathed in, not knowing how she was having the guts to look directly in to his spell bounding eyes, her face so close to his, and say, "I'd have to be dead not to remember something like that!" And he ravished her mouth passionately.

That kiss was one hell of a thing! She felt like being struck by a natural force, so overwhelming, she couldn't held a moan. James slowly broke the kiss and look in to her eyes. All she could do was look back at him imploringly, feeling her face burning red. "I need to go to the bathroom," she burst and and got up, leaving him in shock. He saw her walk away confused, then jump to his feet, fearing she was leaving instead and followed after her. When he saw her get inside the ladies' room he felt relieved, but as he turned to go back to their seats he saw they were already taken and cursed to himself, deciding to wait for her in the corridor.

With trembling hands she poured some cold water over her face. She had to think what to do, she was so close to be with him and now she was so scared, it was too good to be true, but she wasn't sure she could manage to live being just another one night stand for him. Oh, Fuck! What to do? It will be so much easier just to run away... I'm not going to be able to resist him, I know it... She went out, trying to sneak her way out, when she felt a hand closing in hers, and pulled her to be pushed with her back against the wall.

"Hey, I'm here! I thought you might wanna leave," he said cornering her, his arms standing over her shoulders on the wall.

"No, I just..." she lied feeling so weak, everything was spinning around, and she wasn't sure it was the effect of the alcohol this time.

James decided to take on from where they were, and kissed her again, taking one hand to her waist to pull her to him.

He smelled so good, and the contact to his body was so warm, she kissed him back getting lost in all the sensations he provoked in her with his heavy breathing, his messy hair on her face, and his hands pulling her near. He was so demanding, she felt almost powerless to his will.

"Wanna go outside?" he asked to her ear, looking hungrily at her. She sighted, and nodded, looking back to him with a mix of fear and desire.

Grabbing her from the upper waist, his fingers almost caressing her breasts, he guided her outside. The chilly wind struck her face, and the alcohol began to circulate faster in her body, making her dizzier, he felt her loose her balance and held her firmer.

As they reached his truck, he stood in front of her studying her face, and questioned, "Are you feeling ok?" then took a hand to brush her hair from her face. "Wanna come inside with me?"

"Wait..." she replied softly. "I'm not sure I can have sex, y'know? And must be at home at two..." she gave him a nervous look.

"It's okay..." James smiled sweetly and kissed her gently, reassuring her. But still grabbed her hand and pulled her to get in to the back seat of the truck with him, "We won't do anything you don't want to..." And that was exactly her problem... she could feel herself wanting to mate with him with every insane fiber of her being.

He took off his leather jacket and tossed it to the front seats, revealing a sleeveless Danzig t-shirt. Climbed inside and helped her in, carefully but firmly sat her on his long right leg, as he reached to close the door, then leaned her to get her cradled in his arm. James gave her a long studying look, to end his gaze on her mouth, as he tossed her hair aside and grabbed her from her nape to draw her lips to his. Yeah, she was lost.

His hand traveled slowly from her ankle to her bottom, causing her to shiver in his arms, which made him hungrier inside. Lazily he broke the kiss to smell her hair and neck, then to trace his way down with his nose and his lips to her cleavage, as he began to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"You smell so good," he breathed out over her skin, and her whole body tingled.

Slowly he began to reveal her white cotton bra, and his hands hesitated a little, as he looked back at her asking with his eyes if he could touch them.

"Oh, yes!" she whispered.

He smiled and cupped one in his hand, and brought his lips to the other over the soft fabric. She gasped in pleasure. His skillful hand opened her bra in the back with one move, as she felt her breasts jump at that moment. He kissed her again while his hand touched the naked skin of her breasts and brushed lightly with his thumb both her nipples.

She reached for his shirt to take it off, needed deliriously to feel his warm skin against hers. He took it off and draw her to climb to his lap, face to face, arching his back a little to move forward his crotch between her legs, and took his hands to caress her ass, while pulling her in to him, her breasts touching his bare torso, and his lips searing hers.

He couldn't help to wince as his pants got really uncomfortable for his huge erection. Then grabbed her right hand and took it to his groin, for her to open it. She panted in his face, and moved back to use both her hands to unzip his pants, and let his cock breath a little, still inside his underwear. And she climbed back on top of him, shamelessly rubbing her parts on to his hard on.

Her bubble skirt had already rolled over her waist, and she could feel him gripping her bottom pushing her hard onto him, as he bit her neck passionately.

She looked for his lips and kissed him numbed, as she began to move on top of him, arching her back, pushing and pulling her hips onto him, while masturbating with the tip of his cock through the fabrics of their underclothes.

That was so fucking sexy, he couldn't help to stop panting and feel completely aroused. He began to feel her wet his underwear, and the sensation just blew his mind and his loins.

Kristen started to moan on top of him, reaching an orgasm on her clit, and her trembling moves caused him to cum in to his clothes, making him emit a low hard growl. Damn! This little bitch was a total master in the ultimate good girl sexual technique: the dry humping.

She tried to recover her breath, hair and clothes a complete mess over him.

"See, everything but shy" he said grinning at her.

"Sorry..." she said blushing while biting her lip.

"You used me to your pleasure!" he snapped laughing.

"I did not! Or just a little..." she defended herself. "You liked it too!" and pocked his ribs.

"I did... you're goddamn hot! " he said pulling her by the hair to kiss her roughly.

A loud sigh left her lips in abandon the moment he let her go, and she had to lean on his shoulder to pull herself back in to reality. "James... can I ask you something?"

"What?" his breath caressed her neck.

"Are you still seeing Theresa?" she asked shyly, while trying to put her garments right.

James laughed. "And you remember that just now?"

She blushed and smiled a little.

"We broke up before I left for touring, in January."

"Why? I mean, you're not going back with her, right?"

He could see where she was going. "I don't like leaving girlfriends behind when I leave for a long time. Don't want them to be tied in the distance. And no, I'm not coming back with her, distance made clear to me that I wasn't in love with her."

Kristen just looked at him trying to bite the smile that was forming in her lips, she felt she had a chance.

"It's almost 2:30, gotta take you home or your dad is gonna kill you for real this time." She jumped at his statement and began to straighten her clothes, he reached for his shirt and buttoned his pants, then got hold of her and brought her near to speak to whisper in her ear, "I hope you are aware I won't be satisfied with what just happened between us."

She just gulped at his statement and looked at him questioningly, but he just arched a brow and turned to insert the key into ignition.

"What about my car?" Kristen asked as he started the truck.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow to bring you for it, you're in no state to drive tonight."

Tomorrow? For a reason that sounded like a good sign.