Forever Trusting Who We Are Ch. 12

Story Info
The story of the girl behind Nothing Else Matters.
2.3k words
4.25
5.2k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER XII

"Uh, that lip color really suits you, man!" Lars chuckled.

James wiped roughly his mouth with the back of his hand, shooting him a murderous glance and Lars' smile faded within the second, while Jason just looked confused at both of them.

"You focking okay?" Lars asked inn worry, detecting the rage sparkle in his eyes.

James just paced anxiously in front of the door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lars asked again, "It sounded like, uh, you were doing really great upstairs, huh?" Smiling naughtily to him, turned to seek Jason's support, who smiled in approval with a thumb up.

"Arrrgh!" James growled, "I need a fucking beer!" And strode to the kitchen, followed by the confused glares of his friends.

"Fock!" Lars exclaimed and giving Jason a meaningful look, got up to follow James into the kitchen.

James was already emptying his can of beer when Lars approached.

"Fuck, off!" James yelled.

"Just came for a beer, uhmkay?" Lars brushed his bangs to the side with the thumb and approached the fridge.

James crushed the empty can in his hand and threw it away in anger to the opposite wall.

"Shit!" Lars screamed ducking instinctively.

"She's gone dancing... in a double date... she said it was a favor to her friend, who lied for her so she could stay with me last night," he took Lars' beer from his hands.

"She's bold! Uhm, I mean... to tell you!" Lars bit a laugh, but his eyes lighted with mirth, then shook his head. "Focking Het, you're a Neanderthal".

James just stared at him with an incredulous stare, "Did you see her?" Angrily took a big sip from the can.

"Why can't you just trust her, huh? I mean, you already focked her brains out ten minutes ago," he grinned to him.

James almost choked on his beer, wrath overtaking him, "No, fuck!" The half full can in his hand was crushed too, spilling it's content through his fingers, "I was just starting with her!"

Lars' green eyes opened wide, "Oh, shit! You were really working her up, huh?" But couldn't help to laugh.

"Oh, hell!" James cursed and turned to leave.

"Oh, my God! You're going there, right?"

"Yeap!"

"Fock..." Lars whispered and added, "Wait, we'll drive you!" And ran grinning after him.

A few minutes later they were on their way, although they had no idea where that 'Cat Club' was.

"Dudes! I don't think I want to be a part of this," Jason said with a worried expression from the backseat. Neither of the two seemed to pay attention to him. Lars pulled over in front of a bunch of people waiting to cross the street.

"Jason, ask those people for the 'Cat Club' would'ya?" Lars ordered.

Jason rolled his eyes but did as he was told.

After an hour of poor Jason asking around, they finally found the place in the district of Soma. As they approached the entrance they could see they were so out of place, most of the guys in line seemed out from Miami Vice, wearing white T-shirts, sport jackets, linen pants and slip on loafers with no socks.

"I don't think they'll let us in dressed like this!" Lars chuckled looking at his battered jeans and old Venom shirt, but James just kept walking to the entrance, pointing at the huge biker type guy at the door, who sported a Metallica T-shirt.

"All right!" Lars smiled.

"Hey, Masteeeer!" the guy at the door greeted him with metal horns. "What happened to you, man?" he asked as he noticed the plastered arm half hidden under his open leather jacket.

"Broke my arm skate boarding."

"Shit, man! Must be dying to pick a guitar!"

"You have no idea!"

"What are you doing in a place like this?" the guy asked clearly surprised.

"Came to pick up my chick, can I go in?"

"Of course! But hey, can I have your autograph?" the guy handed him a pen, and turn his back for him to sign his T-shirt.

"Sure, and my other band mates too," he signed, and turned smiling smugly to Lars and Jase.

"Cool!"

Once inside David Bowie's Let's Dance resonated in the room filled with flashing lights and smoke. After ordering a beer, James scanned the place with narrowing eyes from the tending bar, until he found her sitting at a table by the jammed dancing floor. He drank his Coors observing the scene, from there he could see her blond friend laughing in the arms of, which he supposed, was her boyfriend. Kristen's date was right in front of him. He drank faster. This tall brunette, dressed in business casual, with short curly hair, not horrible looking, to his dislike. So it's a yuppie idiot, he thought, placing his empty bottle in the counter. The guy seemed to be having a good time, laughing with the other two, and Kristen, she just sat kind of forgotten in the corner, singing the song with a lost stare. Actually she seemed very sad. For a reason that made him feel quite guilty and stupid.

For a second he considered just leaving her alone, when a voice in his back made him turn.

"Hey, did you found her?" Lars asked holding a screwdriver.

"Yeah..."

"Will you get her?" Jason asked nervously.

"You focking kiddin', right?" Lars chuckled, "He's gonna take her out like a cave man dragging her by the hair." Jason just opened his blue eyes wide in awe.

"Hey!" James turned to look at Lars quite offended.

Let's Dance slowly faded into the mix and Joe Elliot's shouts echoed loudly announcing the start of Pour some sugar on me. At this the blond friend jumped, calling Kristen's attention, and he could see she took the hand of her boyfriend to drag him onto his feet. The 'yuppie idiot' turned to look at Kristen, reaching a hand to invite her to dance. She just smiled politely and accepted his hand. James felt his guts twisting inside, but was nothing compared to the stab in the stomach he felt as she got up and he had a sight of her back... the damned dress had huge opening, leaving the skin of her back naked from below her shoulders, to her derriere.

And he wasn't the only one noticing it, as he could see the yuppie motherfucker checking her out while walking behind her as they approached the dancing floor. James grit his teeth, hating the bastard.

As they reached the other two, the blond friend turned to Kristen and winked, then made a count to three with her fingers. Suddenly both girls started moving at the same time, lifting one arm on the air, then the other.

C'mon, take a bottle, shake it up

Break the bubble, break it up...

Then slowly turned to face each other and lustily ran their hands over each others bodies all the way down with the music, one first, then the other.

Pour some sugar on me

(Ooh, in the name of love)

Pour some sugar on me

(C'mon fire me up)

Pour your sugar on me

To then shake their hips up and down, humping each other teasingly.

I'm hot, sticky sweet

From my head to my feet, yeah

James just stood there, staring at the lesbian show with bloodthirsty eyes. Didn't know what made him feel worst, the sultry way these girls were rubbing each others bodies, or the hungry way their dancing partners were looking at them.

"Oh, shit!" Lars laughed in the background.

"Is James gonna use a club to drag her out now?" Jason asked while looking at the scene half in amusement and half in fear.

James turned to them with with a frown, and started walking to her, bracing his arm to protect it from the crowd inside.

Lars poked Jason, pointing at a couple of girls that were smiling flirtatiously to him, and they both left him alone.

Kristen and friend kept their studied choreography on the dance floor while shaking their curves altogether, as they gave couple of turns in the rhythm of the music.

You gotta please a little, squeeze a little

Tease a little more

Easy operator come a knockin' on my door

Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet

Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah

The blond's boyfriend had had enough and brought her near to him by the waist. Kristen turned to her partner, who smiled sexily to her.

Take a bottle, shake it up

Break the bubble, break it up

James stopped at this, at about 15 yards from her.

The guy started to show off, pulling out his best dancing moves, as he called her cockily to go near him with his fingers. She gave a step, and James held his breath in agony, his hand in a fist. But she didn't go closer, just kept dancing to the music out of his reach. Still James wished she wouldn't dance so fucking sexily. He was calling her with his eyes, piercing her skin with intensity, while she kept moving lost in the music, till she gave a turn and suddenly faced him.

Her eyes met his, filled with sheer surprise, and she stopped dancing. He could see her mouthing the word 'Fuck', but then her eyes lightened and she shot him the happiest smile, starting to lurk her way to him. The yuppie idiot turned in wonder to see where she was heading. James looked defiantly into his eyes, but the guy didn't seem to understand.

"I don't believe you," she shook her head smiling to him. He look at the guy proudly arching his brow, and then at her. "Penny is gonna kill me," she took a guilty glance backwards, and turned to him biting the tip of her tongue naughtily, she looked so happy.

"What the fuck is going on with you and this damned dress?" James barked at her.

"Oh, crap! Well, it's the only turtle neck I own! Thanks to your canine tendencies I couldn't find another outfit," she defended herself.

"Yeah, right!" his frown grew deeper, but there was no anger in his eyes, they looked more entreating. "Don't fucking ever do this to me again!" he hissed into her ear, while taking her hand strongly, walking her away from there.

As he got her to an emptier spot, away from the dancing floor, she said with teary eyes, "I'm so happy you're here... I thought you were gonna dump me over this."

James pulled her to him and kissed her passionately, feeling her sigh in pleasure at his touch.

Soft Cell's Where did our love go? started in the background, and she parted from him smiling.

Her eyes opened in surprise, and she tore her lips from his. "I love this song! Dance with me!" she shot a flirtatious smile to him.

"What? No! I don't dance. And not to this shitty pop music," he spat back.

"Oh, c'mon, shake your booty for me," she grabbed him from the belt straps of his jeans and pulled him to her, while moving her body sexily to the rhythm of the music.

"You dance, I watch." The truth was he'd feel like a dork dancing in his present condition.

She made a pout and gave him her back, while shaking her shoulders slowly, as her tiny waist weaved by the circling moves or her hips, then she turned to face him mouthing the lyrics of the song to him:

Baby baby

Where did our love go?

Oh don't you leave me

Don't you leave no more

He couldn't take his eyes from her as she walked back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, dancing in his arms, his hand ran all the way down her serpentine back, while she began to sing whimpering in his ear:

"I've got this burning,

yearning, yearning...

feeling inside me...

ooh, deep inside me...

and it hurts so bad..."

He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, her sweet voice made him shiver all inside. And then she stole a kiss from him.

You came into my heart

So tenderly

With a burning love

That stings like a bee

Her lips parted from him, and her dark eyes locked in his while she singing to him:

"And now that I surrender...

so helplessly...

you know I believe...

you wanna leave me..."

Oh, fuck! he thought as he held her firmly by the waist, pulling her near, a drunk sensation clouding his mind, and his chest filling with longing and passion.

Oooh, baby baby

Where did our love go?

Oh don't you leave me

Don't you leave no more

"What are you doing to me?" he asked with a trembling voice into her mouth.

"Me?" she answered looking sheepishly to him.

"Yes, you..."

"What are YOU doing to me?" she asked panting, as she felt his grip tighten on her body.

"Tell me," he asked staring at her lips.

"You drive me crazy... ah..." she sighed while he nestled her in his arm.

"Tell me more..." he whispered in her ear.

"I feel like dying in your arms..." she breathed out.

"Tell me more..." he started biting her earlobe, running the fingers of his injured hand through her hair.

"I... ahhh... I..." She felt quite besotted held in that way.

"Tell me..." he demanded.

"I... think I'm in love with you..."

And that was all he wanted to hear before devouring her mouth ferociously. She clung to his neck to get lost in his ravishing kiss. Her body began rocking onto his, feeling the music pulse inside her in the rhythm of her emotions. But she wasn't alone. Suddenly she felt him moving along, letting go.

And she couldn't help to giggle into his mouth.

He stopped and asked out of breath, "What?"

"You are dancing..."

"Shut up!" and kissed her again.