Forever Waiting...

Story Info
Reflection of an older woman/younger man relationship
823 words
3.5
21.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had one of those nights? A night where you're so horny that nothing is going to satisfy you but a damn good banging? I want it soft and sensual at first, tongues everywhere. There's touching, licking, kissing, smelling. Exploring every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. The teasing of each others' senses until you just can't stand it anymore. And then comes the pounding. Hard and deep exchanges of moaning. Begging for God and your breath. Definitely something your hand or your "toy" can't take care of. And the one person, the person who knows you like the back of their hand. Knows exactly where to touch, where to pinch, where to lick, where to bite and where to kiss until your body is writhing in pleasure....isn't accessible. What do you do?

Well that's the night I'm having. And no matter how long I lay here and think about him and his potential to riddle my body with complete euphoria, it isn't going to make him pick up the phone and agree to come over. He's out romancing his real love, money. And he's "working", if you want to call it that. Most of his small fortune obtained through illegal means. I can sit here and struggle with my feelings about that all night long but it doesn't change the fact that he's got a certain way with my body and I can't deny it.

I shouldn't even be seeing him, Justin Fox, he's my best friends' son. Hey! I know what you're thinking. But you're wrong. He pursued me, I didn't ask for it but Sweet Jesus I'm taking it. He's like milk, he does my body good! There wasn't much I had to teach him, for a twenty-two year old he does very well. The real issue between us is his need to control me with his high school mind games: not picking up the phone, hanging up in mid-conversation, name calling, calling me in awkward situations like while I'm out on a "real" date or with my kids. Yes I pick up! I can't help myself. I'm a slave to his voice. And for being the immature jerk that he is, he's brilliant in everything he attempts.

I broke off a date with "Dull Dentist Dan" earlier in the week because Justin said he wanted to see me this weekend. Technically that could mean anytime between Thursday to Monday but I wasn't taking my chances. And here it is, Friday night 9:38p.m. and I'm ripe and ready. None of his friends know about me and he's got millions so I have to sit and wait until he can free himself from their prying grip and slip away to see me.

Oh yea I could say "Screw it!" and call someone else, a girlfriend, one of my kids or another guy with a cheesy tie and bad breath to come over and paw me while we "watch a movie" but it's not worth the tongue-lashing I'll get if Justin finds out I actually did spend time with another guy or didn't wait on him. It's as if he doesn't really want me but doesn't want anyone else to have me either. And I'm a total sucker for it. Don't get me wrong, this has been going on for months and he calls me damn-near daily so I know he cares, to what degree is the question.

The really sad part about this whole thing is, the one person I want to call and talk to about him is my best friend and I can't do that. I have to lie to her on a daily basis and tell her "No I'm not seeing anyone special at the moment" and hope she doesn't see completely through me. Justin loves this kind of thrill. You see, my best friend Debbie, only lives 3 doors down from me. And don't think my house is the only place we have sex. That sick little shit gets a kick out of making me come to his mothers' house to have sex knowing full well I'll do it at the quickest snap of his fingers.

We haven't gotten caught yet, either by Debbie or one of my kids although, we did get real close once. We were in the shower at his place when Debbie came home. All slathered up, candles all over the place, music on and going at it like animals. He was amazing in the shower. He was very strong and forceful. And I loved watching his cock grow with my touches in the candlelight. I knelt down and began to kiss him lightly down his stomach, making my way to his cock, cupping his balls in my hand, getting ready to go in for the kill. I open my mouth, stick out my tongue and.....

Ooh! A knock at the door! I think he's finally here! Gotta go!