Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you...you skanky whore. You're a filthy fucking bitch. I'm going to cum inside you."

He spurted violently into her womb, rolled off her and padded out of the room. He didn't notice that it had begun to reappear as the basement it really was.

+++++++++++++++

The hot water of the shower hit him like a ton of bricks and he woke up. His exhausted muscles gave way and he sagged to the floor.

He couldn't remember anything after Alice had forced him to drink her concoction but the way his body felt he knew that it had worked.

He dragged his wet body from the shower and threw up in the toilet bowl.

What had he done? He didn't want to cheat on Helena. She was his world; he defined himself as her husband. He was so certain that his happiness lay with the woman he loved.

He returned to the shower and cleaned himself with tears in his eyes.

+++++++++++++

Westoby headed downstairs with trepidation. He only had a towel around his waist and didn't want Alice to see him naked. Ha, considering what they must have done, it was irrational to be embarrassed, he thought to himself.

Alice was sitting fully clothed and with her back to him.

"What did you do to me?" He asked, woodenly.

Alice turned, an eyebrow arched.

"I could tell you, but where would the fun be in that?" She teased.

Alice watched the way his ass cheeks moved and his hairy balls dangled between his legs as Westoby located his briefs and bent over to pick them up.

He put them on.

"Will...will...you tell Helena?" He asked quietly as he found his shirt.

Alice didn't answer.

He spun round, his unbuttoned shirt over his arms and shoulders, but it covered nothing and Alice eyed his chest and the bulge in his underwear.

"Please don't tell her." He reiterated.

"Telling that stupid cow would ruin everything. I want your mind on other things than worrying about your cuckolded wife." Alice finally relented to speak.

Westoby pulled on his pants, watching Alice wearily.

"This is never going to happen again. I'm wise to your ways now." He claimed forcefully.

"We'll see." Alice said to Westoby's back as he left.

+++++++++++++=

"Are you still unwell? I called today but I guess you must have been asleep..." Helena reasoned as she spoke to her husband who lay in the bed. He was out of breath, having made it home only minutes before she had come in.

"Must be a bug or something..." Westoby fabricated.

"You know, I don't have to go on this business trip tomorrow. I could stay here and play a dutiful spouse..."

Helena's sincere devotion was like a knife in his heart. He had once been equally devoted to her. He grew paler than he already was.

"Don't be silly. It's only for two nights. I'll be fine ..." Westoby whined, and inwardly wished that it would prove true.

As his wife snuggled up against him he tried to console himself that he hadn't meant to cheat on her. Guilt raged inside him and fought against the anger he felt towards Alice.

The conflicting emotions meant he had a restless night. What sleep he was able to get was visited by dreams of Alice and what they could have done together.

As it was he was finally asleep when Helena woke and left for the airport.

++++++++++++++

Westoby stroked his stubble as he read his wife's note absentmindedly; he was wondering what Alice was doing.

Alice called him on his cell phone, as if she knew he was thinking about her.

He checked the caller id and ignored the call.

He needed to avoid Alice. He no longer trusted his ability to control himself around her.

He phoned the office and found that his deputy editor was running things capably in his absence.

He cleaned the house from top to bottom and did some DIY jobs that needed doing. The phone rang once an hour but Westoby busied himself to abstraction.

By the time evening came Westoby was so exhausted he had a night of dream free sleep.

++++++++++++++

The next day Alice's calls resumed mid-morning. He wished he could turn the phone off but Helena might call.

He puttered around the house, desperate for something else to do before settling down to watch mind numbing daytime TV.

++++++++++++++

Westoby walked through the shady forest and knew he had lost his way.

This wood resembled nowhere near Sixville nor any place that he had ever been but, for some reason, he was unafraid.

"You won't answer the phone." Alice said, manifesting abruptly and leaning on a low bough.

"No. I don't want to speak to you." Westoby said.

"That's a lie, isn't it?" Alice said in an impatient tone.

"Yes." Westoby replied, blankly.

"Good. Wake up and answer the damn phone!"

+++++++++++++++

Westoby blinked awake. It had gotten dark.

The phone was ringing and he picked it up without thinking.

"Hello, Westoby."

"Alice."

"Having you been thinking about what a naughty boy you've been...?"

"You know I have." He replied plaintively.

"I've been thinking about you too. My pussy is still aglow at the pounding you gave me. I've been wet ever since. I've been frigging myself silly I'm so insatiable."

"I shouldn't be speaking with you..." He whispered.

"But you can't help yourself? Words spoken by all adulterers everywhere."

Westoby groaned but didn't hang up. His cock was growing hard.

"I'm lying on my bed, speaking on my hands-free and I'm touching myself. My fingers are a poor substitute for your dick, Westoby..."

".....How many fingers...are you using?"

"I'm practically fisting myself but it's okay...I'm all stretched from the size of you..."

"...Are you using...magic on me again?"

"Just a smidgeon...not enough that you couldn't resist it. I'll never use that much again; I want you to be conscious and... willing from now on..." She said truthfully. Westoby could hear the smile on her lips. "Is your cock out?"

"Yes."

"Are you tugging on it?"

"Yes."

"Is it very hard?"

"God, yes."

"I'm going to lick my juices off my fingers. Are you going to listen carefully?"

"Yes."

He could hear her lips sucking and her tongue lapping.

He was wishing to God that he could remember what she tasted like. Westoby pulled off his t-shirt with difficulty, being one-handed.

The seconds the phone was not against his ear were practically painful, but he wanted to be naked.

"Are you enjoying this?" Alice asked.

"I am." He replied, rubbing his shaft and running a hand over his belly. The phone was cradled on his shoulder.

"I'm going to put my fingers in my ass, if you want me to, that is?"

"I do."

There was no talking from that point on, just the sound of their heavy breathing and moans of pleasure.

Westoby was using both hands to jerk off. He gripped his pole tight, almost painfully.

Alice had one hand in her cunt and the other in her ass. She could feel them rubbing against each other inside her.

The multiple orgasms ripped through her like a force of nature. Her screams of ecstasy reached Westoby and he couldn't hold back.

Hot white cum shot all over his sweaty body.

He panted for breath and hung up the phone.

++++++++++++++++

Westoby picked up Helena from the airport the next day. The large bouquet of flowers he had presented her delighted her.

"What are these for?" She asked.

"I've never missed you so much before." He said with a kiss. He meant his words. Whatever hold Alice had on him did not diminish his love for his wife.

Over the next few days he made love to her repeatedly and had nearly stopped thinking about his other woman.

Alice kept calling when she knew Helena was out but he didn't pick up. He wasn't going to be that man.

++++++++++++++

Alice was doing some programming in her home office when there was a knock at the door.

"Hello. Miss Alice Deeds?" The man there queried.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to serve you this." He said and handed her an envelope.

"Thank you?" Alice replied.

++++++++++++++

"Westoby, what the hell is this?" Alice asked on the phone.

"I'm sure you can read Alice. It's a restraining order. You can't come anywhere near me or call me again without getting into deep shit....and if I get anymore of your little dreams I can't promise that I won't hurt you." He threatened.

Alice was speechless. His will was stronger than she had expected.

As Westoby hung up she resolved to have him at all costs.

++++++++++++++

Low kissed Jensen on the lips and ruffled his hair.

"I can come with you." He offered.

"I think I can handle it." Came her rejoinder.

Jensen observed as she set off towards the house.

+++++++++++

A quick clap of her hands and a flick of the wrist caused the door to open.

She cast her senses out and confirmed that the house was empty.

Low did a quick scout around the ground floor but found nothing, as she had expected. Up or down? She thought to herself.

She climbed up the stairs.

Alice's bedroom was an explosion of pink and Low balked at the vulgarity. The room answered a lot of questions; Alice obviously had lots of issues.

Low didn't find what she was looking for on the first floor so retraced her steps to the basement stairwell.

A car on the street honked it's horn and Low recognised Jensen's clichéd signal. Alice was on her way back!

She ran to the back door.

"Shit! That's gotta be a fire hazard." She spat, shaking her head as she saw the junk heaped up against the exit.

"Where do think you're going?" Alice hissed.

Low spun round to face the enemy.

"What is the lovechild of a cherub and Pinhead doing in my home, hmmm?" Alice puzzled.

Low was calculating if she could get passed her. Alice was a bit chubby: that would slow her down.

"Did the coven send you, sister-witch? I told them I wasn't interested." Alice glowered menacingly.

"Coven? I'm not with a coven." Low spoke plainly but called up supernatural energy to her fingertips.

"Oooh a witch-fight? You don't scare me!" Alice postured.

"You've got a little talent and big ego problems. Me? I could smack Voldemort round the room and turn him into a toilet seat." Low countered.

"Who's Voldemort?" Alice asked.

Low tutted and clicked her thumb and index finger together.

A sizeable piece of the ceiling broke loose and landed bang on target. Alice went down like a sack of potatoes.

"Thank your lucky stars that you aren't. I'll leave you with a nasty concussion and a warning; leave Westoby Jones alone!"

++++++++++++++++

Alice sat with an ice pack on her head.

She was fuming.

No one had ever given her what she wanted and now people were trying to stop her taking it.

They had underestimated her. They would all be punished. If she had to call up the darkest crafts and most potent spirits, she would find a way...but right now she just wished she could read her spell book and find a cure for headaches.

+++++++++++++++

A few days later....

Westoby and Helena were sitting on their rear veranda watching the sunset.

"I'm looking forward to going to visit your parents West. There's nothing like the scones your mother makes."

"And I can get a fresh supply of proper tea..."

Helena smacked him playfully.

"We have...zzzzz"

Westoby looked at his wife. She'd fallen asleep mid-sentence! He gave her a shake but it failed to wake her.

"Looks as if Helena is out for the count." Alice said.

"What are doing here? What have you done to her?" Westoby cried at her approach.

"Nothing permanent, but it'll last long enough..."

"For what?"

"For us to fuck, dear Westoby. It could have been so easy...a harmless little affair amongst friends but no...you all had to make it messy. Now I have to change you, deprave you..."

The mere sight of her had caused a sudden rush of blood to his crotch. Her words only made it harder.

"The restraining order..."

"Call the police if you want to...but I don't think you do... look at that big boy straining to get loose! I knew you couldn't have forgotten me that easily." She smirked as she dropped her dress.

"The neighbours...." Westoby protested.

"Is that all you're worried about? You're making progress...downwards..." She giggled.

Westoby stood there, dumbfounded.

Alice walked over to Helena and poked her left tit a couple of times.

"Sound asleep." She said to herself.

Westoby watched as Alice unbuttoned Helena's blouse, exposing his wife's breasts.

Alice cupped them and observed them.

"Inadequate for a man like you, Westoby." She pronounced her judgement. "What about her cunt, hmm? Does that please you?"

"It did....does!" Westoby argued.

"Let's have a look." Alice said gleefully.

Westoby had returned to silence. His words were no longer trustworthy as he watched Alice sexually assault his unnaturally slumbering wife.

Alice slid Helena's hem skyward then removed her panties.

She inserted two fingers into Helena's hairy vagina and poked around.

"Not bad, I guess. I figure that it must be overly familiar by now though. Variety is the spice of life they say."

Westoby paused; entranced as the semi-naked Alice masturbated his wife. Helena displayed no signs of awareness at all.

He began to undo his shirt, shedding it slowly.

Alice watched him from the bench next to Helena and beckoned him over.

His feet felt like lead but he began to make tentative steps forward.

He knelt on the bench on the other side of Helena and watched Alice raise her slick hand to his face.

"Suck my fingers. It's the last juice you'll ever get from Helena."

"Oh God." He croaked as her fingers slipped between his lips. "What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want."

Alice chuckled. Westoby was broken. There was no script, only his own desire now!

Alice knelt too and leant over the prostrate Helena and kissed her husband. Their first kiss smouldered at first but grew more animalistic. Westoby grabbed Alice's head to prevent her breaking off.

He wanted her breath.

"Tell me what you want." Alice cooed, pulling back and watching his lips search for hers.

"Take off the bra." Westoby commanded.

Alice complied and Westoby lowered his head to nestle in her cleavage.

"Hmmm hmmmm hmmm. " He tried to speak but his voice was muffled. "Hmmm hmmm..." He tried again, more insistently but it was futile.

He would have to withdraw his face and tongue from her huge tits. He groaned and raised his head.

"Take off your knickers too."

He didn't wait for Alice to obey. Westoby yanked them down to her knees, placed a hand down there and resumed his worship of Alice's nipples.

He nudged her clit with a knuckle accidentally and Alice twitched. He repeated the action and Alice twitched again.

He knelt upright and looked at her, a smile on his face.

He put his left hand on her shoulder to balance the pair of them and flicked her clit with the other.

Alice shuddered and cast Westoby a desperate look and he stopped teasing. He worked her intimate button diligently now, absorbing every reaction that flashed over her face.

She was juddering at his touch and mewing like a cat.

"Mmmmm....faster.....make me cum...I can't bear it...."

"Yes...I'll make you cum...you're my mistress now. Wife at home and mistress to fuck."

Alice was paralysed as all her muscles contracted at once. The peak of ecstasy seemed unending.

Westoby knew he was wasted on Helena; anyone this good at sex needed a slut to keep him happy.

Alice fell back against the arm of the bench and gazed at Westoby. He winked at her.

He raised his sticky fingers to Helena's lightly snoring mouth and coated them with Alice's cum.

They both laughed as Helena instinctively licked her lips.

"I want to fuck you, not in a dream or on the phone." Westoby said.

"My pussy is yours, you know that."

"It's your arse I want tonight."

"Any orifice you wish."

They both shoved Helena to the end of the bench, where she lolled awkwardly.

Alice knelt next to her, leant over and gripped the armrest.

Westoby stood and watched as Alice positioned herself.

He dropped his pants and briefs, enjoying the feeling of the air as it brushed his nude body.

He mounted the chair, but not before noticing next door's bedroom light turn on. They wouldn't be able to see anything in the semi-darkness but they must be able to hear practically everything.

He was too horny to care.

He spat on his palm and smeared his saliva over his cock.

He rested his cock at the puckered entrance for a second and observed Alice's shiver of anticipation.

He thrust in with one motion and Alice gagged.

He rested his chest on Alice's back and began to saw into her.

"That's it baby." He whispered in her ear as she settled into the rhythm, relaxing and tightening her sphincters in time.

He tilted his head to look at Helena. This is your fault, Alice was your friend but you didn't believe her when she said she'd seduce me and look at what you've reaped, he thought to himself.

He came loudly. He had been determined and focused on that goal and it proved more satisfying than pleasurable.

+++++++++++++

Helena woke up in her bed and looked for Westoby.

She padded downstairs and into the kitchen.

Westoby smiled and kissed her on the cheek, handing her a cup of coffee.

"I really slept well last night." Helena informed him.

"Me too. I feel really stress free this morning."

"That's good, darling. What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes."

"Hmm, my favourite!"

"Listen, Hel, I might be late tonight. I've got to meet a guy who might be interested in advertising in the paper."

"Okay. He should. Everyone knows that you've increased circulation since becoming the editor."

They tucked in to their breakfast.

"Have decided what to do about story on the proliferation of prostitutes in Eastfield and the men who use them?" Helena asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"I'm going to drop it."

"Why?"

Westoby looked thoughtful. The real reason was that he felt less inclined to write about other men's sexual misdemeanours now, in light of his own. Still, he couldn't tell his wife that, could he?

++++++++++++

Alice walked into her bedroom and was stupefied to find Low reclined on the bed.

"How...? I doubled the protection spells...." She gasped.

"Don't panic. I'm not here to hurt you."

Alice eyed Low carefully. Her energy aura was nil. Alice reappraised the girl. Low was dressed as a geisha, her hair dyed black and tied above her head. It suited her.

"Why are you here?" Alice asked.

"I know that you're fucking Westoby, despite my warning." Low growled, getting up.

"Yes, I am. He's due here in a couple of hours, in fact."

"I know. I've come here to offer you something else in exchange for leaving him be..." Low said.

"Oh yes and what would that be?" Alice asked, intrigued.

"Me...and the key to more power than you'll ever achieve on your own..." Low bargained as she opened the kimono and stepped out of it.

Alice looked at Low's pert young body. The most astonishing feature was the wire that linked both nipple rings and trailed down her slender stomach to her navel ring.

The wire was dotted with little wooden barbs.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Alice queried.

"That's the idea."

Alice stepped forward and touched one barb with her thumb.

"Ow!" She cried as blood was drawn.

Low caught Alice's hand and sucked the blood away.

Low's naked body was pressed tightly against Alice's.

"Well?" Low asked.

"Real power versus Westoby's cock?" Alice's eyes glinted. "No contest. Cock is easy to come by, after all."

"Good." Low said, guiding Alice's head to her breasts.

Alice jerked as two barbs stung and punctured her skin, but hey, the price was worth it. She'd never sucked at woman's tits before. It wasn't bad at all.

Low enjoyed the attention for a few minutes; Alice was surprisingly good.